Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bette Midler calls for sex strike to protest Texas abortion law

Exclamation Bette Midler calls for sex strike to protest Texas abortion law

This is the same woman who threatened allergic kids with death for not taking the Covid jab.

My Body, My Choice, my ass...not that it's a big concern for her.

I reckon Bette gets laid about as much as I do.

Bette Midler Sex Strike: ‘All Women Refuse to Have Sex with Men’ over Texas Abortion Law

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...-abortion-law/

Alana Mastrangelo 3 Sep 2021

Left-wing actress Bette Midler suggests “all women refuse to have sex with men” in reaction to the Texas “heartbeat” law, which bans most abortions after six weeks of pregnancy.

“I suggest that all women refuse to have sex with men until they are guaranteed the right to choose by Congress,” the Loose Women actress tweeted on Thursday.

I suggest that all women refuse to have sex with men until they are guaranteed the right to choose by Congress.

— bettemidler (@BetteMidler) September 3, 2021

Midler’s comments came one day after Texas enacted a law that will prevent women from killing their unborn children after their baby’s heartbeat is detected.

The Freak Show actress isn’t the first activist celebrity to suggest a sex strike in response to such legislation.

In 2019, actress and left-wing activist Alyssa Milano urged women to abstain from sex with men, claiming, “reproductive rights are being erased.”

“Until women have legal control over our own bodies we just cannot risk pregnancy,” the actress added. “JOIN ME by not having sex until we get bodily autonomy back. I’m calling for a #SexStrike. Pass it on.”

Our reproductive rights are being erased.

Until women have legal control over our own bodies we just cannot risk pregnancy.

JOIN ME by not having sex until we get bodily autonomy back.

I’m calling for a #SexStrike. Pass it on. pic.twitter.com/uOgN4FKwpg

— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) May 11, 2019

Milano was reacting to Georgia legislation that Gov. Brian Kemp (R) had signed into law, which prohibits abortions in the state after a heartbeat is detected, usually at about six weeks of pregnancy. Cases of rape, incest, or if the life of the mother is in danger, are exceptions to the law.

Midler and Milano are not the only celebrities to freak out over abortion laws. Other celebrities have also proclaimed their dismay in a bizarre and questionable manner.

On Thursday, pop star Cher reacted to the Texas law by trivializing the barbaric oppression women in Muslim majority nations face when she compared it to the Texas law, stating, “Wondering when Texas senate will start mandating burqas?”

Wondering When Texas
    Senate Will Start Mandating Burqa’s⁉️
    IF Texas IS Going 2
    Take Women’s Rights Away THEY SHOULD AT LEAST FURNISH STATE AUTHORIZED UNIFORMS.
    WONT🐝LONG,TILL Texas OFFERS”HANDMAID’S TALE”JEWELRY ON LINE.🐝1st.ON UR BLOCK 2 GET NEW”SHUT MY MOUTH”LIP RINGS pic.twitter.com/6rmLzj6Cgi

— Cher (@cher) September 2, 2021

Milano and other stars — including Michael Moore, Amy Schumer, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Dave Bautista, and Amy Brenneman — have reacted similarly, dubbing Texas lawmakers the “Texas Taliban” and accusing them of enacting “sharia” law.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I promise to not have sex with Bette Midler until abortion is legal across the country. I do not promise to have sex with her then...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Wait. Women using sex as a weapon with which to manipulate and control men in order to get what they (the women) want? Naaaahhh. That could never happen.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Women can elect to murder the baby they have been entrusted to care for but people cannot decide to not wear a mask or take a vaccination?

Until she steps up and speaks out for the choices anti vaxxers have a right to. I'll go to Vegas and buy a hooker.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Bette, honey, I didn't become one of the what, five percent? of the American males of our generation never ordered by a judge to pay some skank for eighteen years to raise another man's baby by being that susceptible to your ilk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

What did the five fingers say to Bette Midler dot-dot. Jack off
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is fantastic! I reckon the majority of women in texas are pro life. Same for sexually attractive women.

There are 10 women senators in the texas senate. 6 republicans, 4 dems. All 6 republican women voted yes on SB 8, all 4 democrat women voted no.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Midler and Milano should just get more gene jab doses. Pregnancy "problem" solved.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Somebody ask Ms. Midler, "If women don't have sex then how are they going to get pregnant and have babies?"

I just want to hear her reaction to the question being asked that way is all.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Oh, are we back to "my body, my choice" now?
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

I never cease to be amused by how full of themselves these jackasses are.

And the fact that they are[1] oblivious to their own unironic jackassery only makes it that much more amusing.

[1] Or pretend to be. (These $#@!s are professionally paid performative pretenders, after all.)
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    This is fantastic! I reckon the majority of women in texas are pro life. Same for sexually attractive women.

There are 10 women senators in the texas senate. 6 republicans, 4 dems. All 6 republican women voted yes on SB 8, all 4 democrat women voted no.
    The most prolife people I know tend to be women. Thankfully my mother is one of them.

More collectivism from the collectivists. So she wants to punish "men" in general, as if all men are responsible for her gripe of the day.

And while collectivist about all men, make no mistake she has another group that she really hates. No doubt she has a stereotype in her mind of evangelical, white, straight, Trump supporting men, and if she had her way...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    @9:30 Daniel McAdams:

"When you demonize people to the point where they're considered subhuman, and that's what's been done with people like her [Ashli Babbitt] and Trump supporters...then it's almost no problem to kill them, it's almost justified to kill them. And we've seen this throughout history...When you demonize a group of people...then there's no repercussions to killing them.
    This is political justice...you have a guy who shot an unarmed woman, is let off, because he's favored by the political class, and these unwashed Trump supporters are not favored by the political class."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I don't even care if babies die I'm just glad this pisses off the leftists.

Out, ye leftist heathens, out!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Somebody ask Ms. Midler, "If women don't have sex then how are they going to get pregnant and have babies?"

I just want to hear her reaction to the question being asked that way is all.
    More like, if women don't have sex, how will they find a man to leech off for the foreseeable future. Alternative is find a job and that ain't happening
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

dupe
    Last edited by kahless; 09-05-2021 at 02:58 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

The funny thing is, women in California doing without the d cannot possibly have any real effect at all on the Texas legislature.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Another has-been trying to stay relevant.

On 2nd thought, a has-been that never was.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

What kind of "man" would bang Bette Midler?

Even Jerry had to mitigate the stench coming off that skank.

This will only increase appeal of women of faith.

H/T Bachmann:

Could Michele Bachmann be our first 'submissive' president?
    Updated: June 1, 2016 Published: August 27, 2011
    n 2006, during her first race for Congress, Bachmann cited the Bible as her reason for studying tax law, following her husband's suggestion even though she hated the idea. The idea -- wives should submit to their husbands in everything -- is expressed in Ephesians.
    "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord."
    adn.com/uncategorized/article/could-michele-bachmann-be-our-first-submissive-president/2011/08/27/

I they can go to Europe together!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Personally, I think she weighs as much as a duck ...

Baptiste said.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ohmergawd! Sex with consequences!
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    More collectivism from the collectivists. So she wants to punish "men" in general, as if all men are responsible for her gripe of the day.

And while collectivist about all men, make no mistake she has another group that she really hates. No doubt she has a stereotype in her mind of evangelical, white, straight, Trump supporting men, and if she had her way...
    Your Daniel McAdams quote made me recall what was being brought up in the Interwebs after the 2020 "election." There were people who were having conversations on what to do with 75+ million people who voted for Trump. How do you re-educate them? Or, how do you eradicate them?

These people want you dead.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    These people want you dead.
    Yes, but who are "these people"? I'm sick of people trying to convince me my next door neighbors want me dead. The people who pay people to spam the internet want me dead. They've wanted me dead since before the internet was invented. I haven't exactly been sending them Christmas cards either.

When someone wants me dead, you'll just have to excuse me for asking exactly who wants me dead. If they fool me into thinking it's my neighbor, and I kill him preemptively and get myself an overtly lethal injection, who wins?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-04-2021 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Yes, but who are "these people"? I'm sick of people trying to convince me my next door neighbors want me dead. The people who pay people to spam the internet want me dead. They've wanted me dead since before the internet was invented. I haven't exactly been sending them Christmas cards either.

When someone wants me dead, you'll just have to excuse me for asking exactly who wants me dead. If they fool me into thinking it's my neighbor, and I kill him preemptively and get myself an overtly lethal injection, who wins?
    Read a news story the other day: two half brothers who were also next door neighbors, got into a vaccination argument. The end result being the older half brother shot the younger half brother in the face, killing him. The newz did not specify who was arguing which point.

I haven't got neighbors, to speak of anyways, the nearest home is hundreds of yards away, a farm across the road, the lady there, while kooky, is pretty solid "Live Free or Die" type.

But my buddy down in the belly of the beast on Cape Cod, he has gotten death threats for flying politically incorrect flags or messages or, once, a cross at Easter.

OK is not Berkley or Cambridge or Queens or Chicago...I imagine most of your neighbors are well adjusted, salt of the earth kind of folks.

That is not at all the case in many places around the country.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Seriously who wants to $#@! Bette Midler?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    OK is not Berkley or Cambridge or Queens or Chicago...I imagine most of your neighbors are well adjusted, salt of the earth kind of folks.

That is not at all the case in many places around the country.
    That's not the point. The point is, the elites are thwacking our backsides with boards, then pointing and saying, "He did it!"

If you don't want your ass thwacked any more, you really, really need to deal with the person doing the thwacking. Cold cocking their scapegoat is a waste of time and energy.

And that goes double for submissive little girls clucking on the net, trying to look trendy and edgy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Seriously who wants to $#@! Bette Midler?
    Not even when she was 45 years younger, and I was in the throes of puberty. Like, gag me with a spoon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast