Thread: CNN GUILTY OF TREASON

CNN GUILTY OF TREASON

CNN has purposely incited violence by calling it "protest", disseminating false information , to cover up the violence and destruction caused by ANTIFA and their hordes of zombie followers. If you want to know why the HORDES were rioting at CNN headquarter its quite simple :

CNN NEEDED TO WASH ITSELF OF ITS SINS, TO PLAY THE VICTIM , SO THAT CNN CAN PRODUCE /DIRECT AND WRITE THE NARRATIVE OF TERRORISM AS IF ITS A JUSTIFIED CAUSE. CNN WANTED TO BE VANDALIZED, THEY WANT TO BE SCOTCH FREE OF BEING GUILTY FOR INCITING VIOLENCE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not a surprise your forgetting the violence and destruction hasn't being just by Antifa but also BLM. The BLM seemed to have being some companies to post their messages that we as we Americans stand united with the BLM Yet dispute what some of the BLM and Antifa had done. CNN tried badly to blame it on Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Not a surprise your forgetting the violence and destruction hasn't being just by Antifa but also BLM. The BLM seemed to have being some companies to post their messages that we as we Americans stand united with the BLM Yet dispute what some of the BLM and Antifa had done. CNN tried badly to blame it on Russia.
    absolutely BLM...lead by ANTIFA. anyone part of these riots are an enemy of the US constitution and of the entire country

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    CNN has purposely incited violence by calling it "protest", disseminating false information , to cover up the violence and destruction caused by ANTIFA and their hordes of zombie followers. If you want to know why the HORDES were rioting at CNN headquarter its quite simple :

CNN NEEDED TO WASH ITSELF OF ITS SINS, TO PLAY THE VICTIM , SO THAT CNN CAN PRODUCE /DIRECT AND WRITE THE NARRATIVE OF TERRORISM AS IF ITS A JUSTIFIED CAUSE. CNN WANTED TO BE VANDALIZED, THEY WANT TO BE SCOTCH FREE OF BEING GUILTY FOR INCITING VIOLENCE
    The majority are protesting peacefully against police brutality. However now the entire narrative has changed to focus on Antifa, the riots and terrorists. This works out perfectly for the police state to change public opinion back in their favour. The police are even standing down for them so damage is maximized further to ensure public opinion swings back in their favour. This is so nothing will change and they can go on attacking people unabated. I would go as far to say allot of this is orchestrated by the police state and intelligence agencies within the US.

I have first hand experience knowing some of these protesters are complete frauds. Some time back before this I attended a small protest against police brutality. This was after I had my all my civil rights violated, credit card records, phone conversations illegally tapped and thrown in my face. Then followed by series of beating by corrupt law enforcement. I have not broken any laws nor was I charged with any crimes. This was all personal and political. These same cops I was having trouble with showed up at the protest and attacked me in front of the protesters. They lied about me, none of the protesters gave a $#@! and I was dragged near by to a place less visible so I could be beaten more.

After the beating none of the protesters would come to my aid and completely believed the lies told about me by my police attackers. You would think one would disapprove of police street justice, or help me out as a witness or provide a video of the incident. Nope. I had suspected when I was with them they were all part of some organization since this small group of about 30 people all knew one another.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    BLM are the left nut of the nutsack of communism.