Thread: Why should Arizona bailout California or New York? Time for secession

Why should Arizona bailout California or New York? Time for secession

Its time for the states to go their own way. My state does not want what the far left want

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Appealing, but Uncle Sugar would never let it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Appealing, but Uncle Sugar would never let it happen.
    If a state like Texas wanted out there's nothing Uncle Sugar could do to stop it. Leftists aren't willing to pay the price in blood it would take to stop them.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    Its time for the states to go their own way. My state does not want what the far left want

Fell the California Love ...

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Texas has been talking about secession for years. Now is a pretty good time to kick it into high gear.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    If a state like Texas wanted out there's nothing Uncle Sugar could do to stop it. Leftists aren't willing to pay the price in blood it would take to stop them.
    I hope you are right. I think leftists like spilling blood more than you think.

Please don't bailout NY.
    Last edited by Sammy; 04-24-2020 at 10:53 AM.

Sorry
    Last edited by Sammy; 04-24-2020 at 10:54 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cali has no case but NY is sort of National Heritage now and the nation owes NY a great debt of gratitude for producing great savior leader like Donald J. Trump. Without the NY grooming and values training, MAGA revolution would not have been birthed and America would not have been made saved again.

Even though Senate leader Mitch is not as great a leader for America as Trump, Kentucky is somehow getting more money than NY. History will not look at this unfairness kindly.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    I hope you are right. I think leftists like spilling blood more than you think.
    Oh they like spilling it, having theirs spilled is a different matter entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Please don't bailout NY.
    let that hell hole BURN. everyone who wants to exit should exit NOW, if not theyre mental and delusional to stay there.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Texas has been talking about secession for years. Now is a pretty good time to kick it into high gear.
    Which is an interesting can of worms, considering the Republic of Texas reached into what is now Wyoming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.