Thread: Rallies Across the Country For 2A Rights

Rallies Across the Country For 2A Rights

https://www.facebook.com/pg/TheNCCPA/events/

April 14th

State Capitol Rallies for Gun Rights

Many patriots in the gun rights community are planning rallies at state capitols across America in light of recent attacks on the Second Amendment.
    Please consider attending one of these rallies on April 14th. Many of these rallies are located at your state capitol, but times vary. For more information about the rally in your state, click here.
    We hope that gun owners will help make a strong showing this weekend, and as always, demonstrate lawful and peaceful support of the Second Amendment at their state capitols.
    GOA on the Frontlines, Fighting for 2A Rights!
    We want to thank all of our activists for taking action over the past several weeks.
    Since the Parkland shooting, anti-gunners are pushing gun control all across the country.
    And while GOA has been mobilizing the grassroots at both the state and federal levels, we have also been very active in the media.
    Here are just some of our recent video appearances:
    * GOA Discussing Anti-gun CDC Funding
    * GOA at the anti-gun March for Gun Control in DC
    * GOA on OANN's Tipping Point Debating Gun Control
    * GOA Giving an Education about Armed Teachers
    Also, make sure to check out the many articles where GOA has been quoted or has contributed content.
    I hope you will enjoy them!
    In Liberty,
    Jordan Stein
    Director of Communications
    Gun Owners of America

Follow me on Twitter: @Jordankstein
    P.S. From gun confiscation orders to bump stock bans, GOA is working around the clock to stop gun control. Please consider joining so we have as many people as possible unite in our cause.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

D&R Axis of Evil Tyranny

The evil Republicans and Democrats must be stopped before any more infringements are implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    The evil Republicans and Democrats must be stopped before any more infringements are implemented.

Bring your rifles.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Bring your rifles.
    I cannot decide between my favorite black bear rifle or my grizzly rifle so I will just take both , now I just need a caddy for my ammo boxes . Maybe the Texan will do it if he thinks I am going hunting .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I cannot decide between my favorite black bear rifle or my grizzly rifle so I will just take both , now I just need a caddy for my ammo boxes . Maybe the Texan will do it if he thinks I am going hunting .

Armed Injuns (is that legal?) there would probably hurt our efforts.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Armed Injuns (is that legal?) there would probably hurt our efforts.
    Nah, I doubt it will be harmful I do not think young people today even understand how dangerous I am . They think the turkey feathers on my arrows are pretty and go with a stsrbucks .

I will be at the Capitol in Charleston at 2PM.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I will be at the Capitol in Charleston at 2PM.

Well, that was something of a waste of time. I doubt 100 showed.

That is why Theye are going to win.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Conservatives and libertarians have real lives that get in the way of political activism.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Conservatives and libertarians have real lives that get in the way of political activism.
    True.

However, letting your rights take a back seat to what is more convenient is precisely what Theye are depending upon to allow them to screw those rights into the dirt.

More than that here in the pouring rain.. but still a small turnout..

Another is scheduled for the 21st. and hopes it will be larger.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Too much snow here today for anyone to go.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Too much snow here today for anyone to go.
    Raining here . I went anyway .

A car load of us attended Harrisburg which had a very good turnout.

I also used this opportunity to raise awareness by passing out printed sheets concerning National Biometric ID :

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ded-(H-R-4760)

Most of the folks never heard of it and expressed great interest in fighting back by calling their reps.

Surprisingly, I did run into a couple of folks who actually supported Bio-ID, they believed that it could be a solution to eliminate foreigners coming into our country.

Many folks spoke about the 2A using the mic, Fox ‘news’ was on location, so a member of my group took the microphone and spoke about Bio ID and H.R. 4760.

Feedback was extremely positive, folks began approaching us and asking us questions about Bio ID and said they would help spread the message to tell our Reps NO on this bill and any future bill regarding it.