Thread: Dr. Robert Malone: Insurance CEO Reveals Deaths Up 40% for Ages 18-64, Not COVID, Post-Vaccine

Dr. Robert Malone: Insurance CEO Reveals Deaths Up 40% for Ages 18-64, Not COVID, Post-Vaccine

If correct, the quietest, largest genocide in world history, and it has just begun.

https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/...post-vaccines/

Dr. Robert Malone: Insurance CEO Reveals Deaths Up 40% for Ages 18-64, Not COVID, Post-Vaccine

#MassPsychosis

Blogged by Dr. Robert Malone, co-inventor of mRNA vaccine technology, at his Substack on Jan. 2, 2022, “What if the largest experiment on human beings in history is a failure?”

Dr. Malone writes:

“A seasoned stock analyst colleague texted me a link today, and when I clicked it open, I could hardly believe what I was reading. What a headline. “Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64”. This headline is a nuclear truth bomb masquerading as an insurance agent’s dry manila envelope full of actuarial tables.”

Dr. Malone was the subject of a viral hit piece in The Atlantic by Tom Bartlett, “The Vaccine Scientist Spreading Vaccine Misinformation.” The hit piece was paid for, according to the footnotes in the article itself, by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, who censors negative information about the injections, even if it is true, in his wildly popular social media platform.

Below: Disclaimer at bottom of The Atlantic article on Dr. Robert Malone “The Vaccine Scientist Spreading Vaccine Misinformation.” The “Chan Zuckerberg Initiative is a fund owned by Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla Chan.

The article which concerns Malone, from the state house and economic news service The Center Square, reported:

“The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people. We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

Dr. Malone then asks: “So, what is driving this unprecedented surge in all-cause mortality?” He noted that the report made clear:
    “Most of the claims for deaths being filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths,”

Dr. Malone, who has never pulled back from treading onto the most dangerous minefield if that is where his conscience and reason send him, then says, omninously:

“AT WORST, this report implies that the federal workplace vaccine mandates have driven what appear to be a true crime against humanity. Massive loss of life in (presumably) workers that have been forced to accept a toxic vaccine at higher frequency relative to the general population of Indiana.

FURTHERMORE, we have also been living through the most massive, globally coordinated propaganda and censorship campaign in the history of the human race. All major mass media and the social media technology companies have coordinated to stifle and suppress any discussion of the risks of the genetic vaccines AND/OR alternative early treatments.”
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 01-04-2022 at 02:37 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hey guess who paid for the Atlantic smear piece on doc Malone? Death shot cheerleader, head censor Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla Chan. Right in the footnotes of the article how did I miss that? #Nuremberg2.0 #MassPsychosis

The Vaccine Scientist Spreading Vaccine Misinformation

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Hey guess who paid for the Atlantic smear piece on doc Malone? Death shot cheerleader, head censor Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla Chan. Right in the footnotes of the article how did I miss that? #Nuremberg2.0 #MassPsychosis

The Vaccine Scientist Spreading Vaccine Misinformation

A good reminder that the media is not only paid off via advertising. Entities such as Zuckerberg and pharmaceutical companies often sponsor individual reporting and television shows too.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Supposedly Betty White got the booster a few days before she died. Of course the fact-checkers went into full swing after that started spreading. Too bad no one is gonna question the death of a 99 year old. Almost made it to 100.

Google "Betty White Booster" and let me know when you get to a page of results that doesn't have fact-checkers parroting the same information. It's almost laughable at this point that the more they try to fact-check it, the more likely I believe it to be true.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 01-05-2022 at 09:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Insurance will find a way to deny claims and the insured's next of kin will not be able to sue the vaccine manufacturers. Insurance always finds the loop holes.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Supposedly Betty White got the booster a few days before she died. Of course the fact-checkers went into full swing after that started spreading. Too bad no one is gonna question the death of a 99 year old. Almost made it to 100.

Google "Betty White Booster" and let me know when you get to a page of results that doesn't have fact-checkers parroting the same information. It's almost laughable at this point that the more they try to fact-check it, the more likely I believe it to be true.
    That is where plausible deniability comes in. That's how these evil bastards work.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Insurance will find a way to deny claims and the insured's next of kin will not be able to sue the vaccine manufacturers. Insurance always finds the loop holes.
    If they find out the next of kin has not been vaccinated, they will deny them the claim.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    If they find out the next of kin has not been vaccinated, they will deny them the claim.
    Something I never understood was insurance companies investigating a death because they suspect the spouse murdered the person. Why? If a person had insurance it seems to me that the insurance company owes payment to somebody. If not the spouse then the secondary beneficiary. Just because I murder my wife for her 2 million in insurance and get convicted of the crime does not make her undead or negate the life insurance policy. The money still needs to get paid.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Interestingly enough, that's the sort of thing that HIPPA was supposed to protect against. It wasn't created to protect you from government snooping (although it was for a while, applied that way). It was primarily intended to prevent insurance companies from digging up dirt on patients that could be used to deny claims.

HIPPA has been tossed completely out the window when it comes to COVID. It's a disgrace, speaking as a nurse. We could lose our jobs if we walk away from a hospital computer and leave it unlocked. But if someone's vaccination status is questioned, it's apparently okay to blab about someone's history to just about anyone who asks.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 01-06-2022 at 11:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    They cannot change the terms of present contracts. No one will sign that new contract.