Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Candace Owens interviews President Trump

Candace Owens interviews President Trump

https://rumble.com/vrb86u-candace-ow...ent-trump.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    //
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Cat fight! Rowrrrrr.....

Always fun to see a McMeltdown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

I can't believe a stubborn personality would continue to back one of his signature achievements while in office. Totally unpredictable and unforgiveable.

Quote Originally Posted by familydog View Post
    I can't believe a stubborn personality would continue to back one of his signature achievements while in office. Totally unpredictable and unforgiveable.
    LOL

Well, he is getting forgiven for it. Just by fewer of his fans each time he doubles down, because he has fewer left.

But he's making replacement fans. Meghan McCain, for one.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    LOL

Well, he is getting forgiven for it. Just by fewer of his fans each time he doubles down, because he has fewer left.

But he's making replacement fans. Meghan McCain, for one.
    Trump is extremely well liked and respected by his base. If he runs again, he might get 95% of the primary vote.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump is extremely well liked and respected by his base. If he runs again, he might get 95% of the primary vote.
    His base is a ridiculously forgiving and selectively blind ship of fools. If they weren't, the country wouldn't be in this mess.

Their fathers stood by Nixon, for the love of God.

It would be interesting to lock them in a room, play this video over and over, and see how long it takes it to get through their wall of denial.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Here's a recording of the same speech with much better audio quality:

(Also, $#@! YouTube.)

The War On Us - Rep. Thomas Massie
    https://odysee.com/@RonPaul:d/the-wa...part2-massie:5
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-24-2021 at 09:43 AM.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Trump is a former Democrat, was wrong to endorse McCain and Romney for re-election and will likely always support vaccines regardless of how many people are hurt by them.

Trump is also the only president that I know of that goes against the one class establishment of globalists that want to destroy America.

I believe the term is Mixed Bag.

I am looking for allies that want to defend the Alamo form the Marxist hoard. I am good with both Candace Owens and Donald J. Trump.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Trump is a former Democrat, was wrong to endorse McCain and Romney for re-election and will likely always support vaccines regardless of how many people are hurt by them.

Trump is also the only president that I know of that goes against the one class establishment of globalists that want to destroy America.

I am looking for allies that want to defend the Alamo form the Marxist hoard. I am good with both Candace Owens and Donald J. Trump.
    Yeah. Like that. Good example.

And Nixon was still a law and order guy in the hearts and minds of this base five years later. Then this happened:

You think this is bad? Just wait until the eventual medical fallout that results from these vaccines. Trump is setting himself up to be the fall guy for all of it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

He won't be able to run again once he takes the fall for the medical fallout that we all know is coming. Once that happens, his reputation will be completely destroyed. If he was smart, he would promote 24/7 that these vaccines should not be made mandatory/forced/compulsory, children should not be getting these vaccines, and promote monoclonal antibodies,HCQ, ivermectin, while also promoting a healthy lifestyle by exercising, get plenty of vitamin D, Zinc, getting fresh air, and sunshine.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 12-24-2021 at 10:14 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    You think this is bad? Just wait until the eventual medical fallout that results from these vaccines. Trump is setting himself up to be the fall guy for all of it.
    There is not going to be a fall guy. The Establishment has embraced the jab. That's it. It doesn't matter how many people do or do not die from it, at this point.

No one took the fall for Viet Nam. No one took the fall for Agent Orange. No one took the fall for Afghanistan, for Syria, for Yemen, for Libya, for servers, for grifting, for Ukraine... THEY NEVER TAKE THE FALL.

I can't believe people still think there is going to be some kind of fall out for COVID, or for the vax, or for ANYTHING. THEY NEVER are held to account.

His base is a ridiculously forgiving and selectively blind ship of fools. If they weren't, the country wouldn't be in this mess.
    Meh. His base are good people who can be persuaded. Unlike the left.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    He won't be able to run again once he takes the fall for the medical fallout that we all know is coming. Once that happens, his reputation will be completely destroyed. If he was smart, he would promote 24/7 that these vaccines should not be made mandatory/forced/compulsory, children should not be getting these vaccines, and promote monoclonal antibodies,HCQ, ivermectin, while also promoting a healthy lifestyle by exercising, get plenty of vitamin D, Zinc, getting fresh air, and sunshine.
    Trump has been getting booed at events all year for his stance on the jabs. Yet his base remains. As long as he is against mandates, he will be fine.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Yeah. Like that. Good example.

And Nixon was still a law and order guy in the hearts and minds of this base five years later. Then this happened:

I am just observing reality. Ron Paul never got close to the presidency. Neither did Harry Browne. I would have been happy to have a president Badnarik, but he wasn't even allowed in the debates. Dealing with reality, to me means pushing the GOP more towards liberty and away from Neo-conservatism.

I certainly am no fan of Nixon. Neither was my devout Democrat father. My dad hates Trump and defends Biden at every turn. As a former Democrat myself, I have thoroughly examined both sides of the coin and have decided to follow Ron Paul's advice.

Dr. Paul is the reason I changed my registration from Libertarian to Republican and I don't regret that, even though the GOP is largely corrupt establishment globalists in bed with the Democrats.

From my point of view, the only chance of defeating the Bolsheviks is to find allies in the GOP and restore the Republican party back to the roots of liberty.

I can't imagine that you don't recognize the Libertarian party as a waste of time.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

They are all on the same side including him. What you see is just a fake opposition show for your benefit. Trump is close with the establishment globalists that want to destroy America. I do not believe he cares about this country and rather his priority is his family name/dynasty, their financial interests, power and winning.

If Hillary Clinton was not a factor in 2016 and he had an opening long prior to the election to run as Democrat and promote their values he would have. He had even said this himself publicly in the past that running as Democrat was not feasible due to the Clinton's stranglehold on the party.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Trump has been getting booed at events all year for his stance on the jabs. Yet his base remains. As long as he is against mandates, he will be fine.
    This is true.

I'll admit it is kind of weird to see supporters who won't follow lock-step with Trump. They will go out in droves to see him but there are lines they won't cross. Almost as if it isn't an all-or-nothing crowd. And Trump is a populist candidate. It's really up to the people to decide what the populist issue is, and vaccine choice seems to be at the top of the list (edit: at least among republicans, the left is well, sort of a lost cause).

Also seeing similar situation here in Georgia where Trump has endorsed David Perdue for governor but doesn't seem to be carrying much weight. The primaries will be interesting for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

I am just observing reality. Ron Paul never got close to the presidency. Neither did Harry Browne.
    No, I get it. You actually think Trump was a lesser evil.

He wasn't.

We ran out of lesser evils long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    And Trump is a populist candidate. It's really up to the people to decide what the populist issue is, and vaccine choice seems to be at the top of the list
    The populist candidate who wants to tell people what to do.

What a boon. What a treasure.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-24-2021 at 10:47 AM.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    They are all on the same side including him. What you see is just a fake opposition show for your benefit. Trump is close with the establishment globalists that want to destroy America. I do not believe he cares about this country and rather his priority is his family name/dynasty, their financial interests, power and winning.

If Hillary Clinton was not a factor in 2016 and he had an opening long prior to the election to run as Democrat and promote their values he would have. He had even said this himself publicly in the past that running as Democrat was not feasible due to the Clinton's stranglehold on the party.
    I disagree.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    No, I get it. You actually think Trump was a lesser evil.

He wasn't.

We ran out of lesser evils long ago.
    No, you don't get it.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

No, you don't get it.
    You're right. Been watching Republicans sell their principles for a handful of charisma all my life. I don't get it at all.

Most people stop shooting themselves in the foot sooner or later.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    You're right. Been watching Republicans sell their principles for a handful of charisma all my life. I don't get it at all.

Most people stop shooting themselves in the foot sooner or later.
    When you talk about Republicans, I'm not who you are referring to, voters, politicians or both.

I certainly don't see much charisma coming from Republican politicians. Trump is an abrasive New York ass. Romney is a plastic doll with no ability to connect with people. McCain was an angry a-hole and Bush was a dumb ass. You could argue that Reagan had charisma but I don't think that is why he beat Carter. I don't see it.
    Last edited by Cleaner44; 12-24-2021 at 11:48 AM.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

It is voters falling for charisma and the news media telling you voters love ____ candidate. When the elites news media keeps telling you voters love _____, voters through conditioning will love ____ candidate. The elite news media is the enemy of the people.

The establishment ultimately decides which candidates are promoted to the people, allowed to run in the primaries and who is allowed to win the primaries. You have the illusion of choice.
    Last edited by kahless; 12-24-2021 at 04:40 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

I predicted this would happen.

The populist candidate who wants to tell people what to do.

What a boon. What a treasure.
    I wasn't really building Trump up to be a 'treasure'. Just reminding people that candidates aren't as important as causes.

I hope he continues to be booed whenever he speaks favorably of the vaccine. But that is a testament to the fact that his supporters are not the mindless lemmings that they are painted as.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I'll admit it is kind of weird to see supporters who won't follow lock-step with Trump. They will go out in droves to see him but there are lines they won't cross. Almost as if it isn't an all-or-nothing crowd. And Trump is a populist candidate. It's really up to the people to decide what the populist issue is, and vaccine choice seems to be at the top of the list (edit: at least among republicans, the left is well, sort of a lost cause).
    The crowd boos because they hear it direct and unfiltered from Trump, but later they and the rest of the MAGA faithful will turn to their usual set of prophets and interpreters who will dutifully explain why it doesn't really matter or how he doesn't really mean it or that it's actually 32DD chess.

Every thread about it has been faithfully downvoted and slid far down .win where no one will ever have to see it and experience the discomfort of cognitive dissonance.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast