Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hillary live right now and speaking low and slowly - medicated?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    So you do prefer Hillary coverer to supporter?
    I didn't follow the Dems, and really don't care about their campaigns. But I see threads like this, with members making fools of themselves by indulging in rampant speculation, and wonder how this advances the cause of liberty.

Look at the whole birther thing. It was likely started by the Clinton campaign, and out of that, the GOP nominated Trump.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    It was likely started by the Clinton campaign...
    Cool. Did you help disseminate that for her as well?

It was a relatively neutral and thoughtful comment. Are you wanting a nonstop bash Clinton thread full of internet doctors?
    None of it matters , she can retire to her cave , suck the blood out of some infant and rejuvenate .

Cool. Did you help disseminate that for her as well?
    False premise; this insinuates I "help disseminate" something else.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

False premise; this insinuates I "help disseminate" something else.
    Oh, I'm sorry. I figured that your loyalty went a few years back.

Oh, I'm sorry. I figured that your loyalty went a few years back.
    There is no loyalty.

There is no loyalty.
    Interesting.

Interesting.
    Are you waiting for someone else?

Are you waiting for someone else?
    Who?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I don't know if you've been following Scott Adams' blog, but he was the first one I saw mentioning that he suspects she's hiding a major health issue. He pointed out that she often looks dramatically different from one day to the next. I pooh pooh'd it at first, but this seems to illustrate what he was talking about. Also I do not listen to her a lot does she always stammer like that?
    I think the theory that she has Parkinson's is very solid.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Clinton has Lupus.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    I'd vote for House in a second.

And others on the thread, I was actually thinking the same thing as @CPUd- that both candidates looked bad and wondering if the campaign trail was getting to them.

And I am NOT a Hitlery OR or Trump supporter.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I'd vote for House in a second.

And others on the thread, I was actually thinking the same thing as @CPUd- that both candidates looked bad and wondering if the campaign trail was getting to them.

And I am NOT a Hitlery OR or Trump supporter.
    Yeah, they're both bastards, but even bastards get worn out from that high stress lifestyle. That said, I'm still 12% sure she's just possessed by Gozer.

I guess the Clinton sickness thing bothers me, but only because it seems really staged. Its scrubbing more email hacking scandals off search engines then anything their campaign could of spun. If I started coughing like that at work everyone around me would start freaking out and you don't see that with her campaign staff, and everyone around her- its like everyone is used to it or they were expecting it. Either she is always coughing when the cameras are off or it was something they planned to "cover" and was scripted and is some sort of theater.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I was asking myself before my last post how long it will before CPUd comes into the thread to provide Hillary some cover. I suspected you were going to post something like that while I was typing.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

It is missing the start of her speech and picks up during the Q&A. I think it is obvious here right from the start of this video.
    Eh. I don't know about being doped up here. She was pretty coherent. Now she does seem worn out. No energy kind of thing.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    Who cares?
    Anything it takes to get boobus on the left and on the right off the real issues. It's like the whole Obama teleprompter thing. The media gets their moron sheeps to argue about the stupidest things. RPF isn't spared from it either. We have our own crop of Trump worshipping boobus here as well.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Clinton has Lupus.
    that was my guess.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Anything it takes to get boobus on the left and on the right off the real issues. It's like the whole Obama teleprompter thing. The media gets their moron sheeps to argue about the stupidest things. RPF isn't spared from it either. We have our own crop of Trump worshipping boobus here as well.
    Yeah, when there is a live coverage on all news channels of a Presidential candidate lets not discuss it here in the 2016 Candidate forum so we do not appear to be worshiping an opposing candidate :rolleyes

I had not been paying attention to her health issues until I saw this event that was on all the news channels live. This is the 2016 candidates forum and this was a relevant live event to be discussed here. There appears to be mounting evidence in the media including from doctors noting that she potentially does have major health issues.

The question is what are the motives of people like you and a few others that are so sensitive about this discussion that you do not wish it to be discussed here and then go on personal attack mode.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries

It is missing the start of her speech and picks up during the Q&A. I think it is obvious here right from the start of this video.
    Man WW III is coming.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    I guess the Clinton sickness thing bothers me, but only because it seems really staged. Its scrubbing more email hacking scandals off search engines then anything their campaign could of spun. If I started coughing like that at work everyone around me would start freaking out and you don't see that with her campaign staff, and everyone around her- its like everyone is used to it or they were expecting it. Either she is always coughing when the cameras are off or it was something they planned to "cover" and was scripted and is some sort of theater.
    Didn't think about it that way... I guess it wouldn't surprise me in this election cycle.

Yes maybe she is the epitome of modern health, a marvel of modern science, and is putting on an act drawing attention to herself. Next week a doctor will give her a clean bill of health and we will see Hillary doing a full gymnastic routine followed by a ballet performance live on Global television.

I think both of the candidates are looking run down, but the most plausible explanation in both cases is that it's due to the rigors of running in a national campaign.
    I am the spoon.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I think the theory that she has Parkinson's is very solid.
    I agree.
    I am the spoon.

Clinton has Lupus.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Eh. I don't know about being doped up here. She was pretty coherent. Now she does seem worn out. No energy kind of thing.
    Constantly lying, conniving, putting a fraudulent public persona, being in a loveless marriage must take a toll on one's health.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    None of it matters , she can retire to her cave , suck the blood out of some infant and rejuvenate .

Thread-winner.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast