Thread: Whatever Trips Your Trigger

Whatever Trips Your Trigger

"Whatever trips your trigger", a variation of "Whatever turns you on". I can think of at least Two more.

Do you have a favorite?
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't get your ******* in a twist.

Whatever buckles your britches
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Whatever blows your skirt up.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Don't get your ******* in a twist.
    I need to know this one ^^^.

Whatever ...
    floats your boat
    tickles your pickle
    frosts your cake
    gets your rocks off

Depends on who I'm talking to and what they're doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

flips your switch
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Taxation is Theft.

just 'whatever'

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Whatever floats your boat.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Whatever we can get away with as long as CNN provides cover for our spying on political candidates because Democracy!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

How about instead of listing just one, we categorize ALL of the Triggers?

The 7 Walls of Your Mental Prison. Mike Adams. Counterthink video

Full thread on that video here:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...l-Prison-Video
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Taxation is Theft.
    Whatever builds your roads.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Whatever knocks your socks off.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

He who smelt it, dealt it.

He who smelt it, dealt it.
    He who denied it, supplied it.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    He who denied it, supplied it.
    He who protested it, foam-crested it.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He who protested it, foam-crested it.
    Ewww....you're treading into shart territory with that one.