Page 62 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,860 of 2433

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

LIFESKILL-LOW BAR BACK SQUAT. PRETTY DAMN HARD BECAUSE I'M USED TO BEING ABLE TO BALANCE THE BAR ON MUH SHOULDERS. RESTING IT ON MUH TRAPS IS A WEIRD FEELING. I'M STARTING RIDICULOUSLY LIGHT TO GET USED TO IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILL: DEMANDING A DAMN REFUND FOR A DRIVER-CANCELLED UBER RIDE. HATE IT WHEN THEY DO THAT-ESPECIALLY AFTER I WAIT FOR 10-15 FRIGGIN MINUTES.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILL: PREVENTING A DIVORCE

MR ANIMAL LAID DOWN THE LAW ON MY "POTIONS" IN OUR BATHROOM. I HAVE TO ADMIT OUR BATHROOM COUNTER IS PRETTY BAD. I FIGURED OUT WHAT I NEED IS A VANITY WITH A MAKEUP MIRROR TO KEEP ALL MY POTIONS OUT OF HIS WAY SO I WENT LOOKING AROUND MY HOUSE FOR SOMETHING THAT WOULD WORK AND CAME ACROSS MY TEENAGE VANITY IN OUR SPARE ROOM. I MOVED IT UNDER THE WINDOW IN OUR BEDROOM AND I THINK IT'S GOING TO BE PERFECT. THERE'S BETTER LIGHT FOR ME AND IT'S ALL ON MY SIDE OF THE BED FAR AWAY FROM MR ANIMALS MAN STUFF. I CALLED MR A AND TOLD HIM AND HE LIKED THE IDEA. THE ONLY THING I NEED IS A NICE CHAIR FOR IT AND I WANT A FANCY ONE. LITERALLY, NOTHING IN OUR HOUSE IS THE LEAST BIT GIRLY, I WANT A $#@!ING THRONE IN FRONT OF THAT MIRROR. I'M GOING TO GO TO THE THRIFT STORE TOMORROW AND FIND SOMETHING I CAN REUPHOLSTER IN FUR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

MR ANIMAL LAID DOWN THE LAW ON MY "POTIONS" IN OUR BATHROOM. I HAVE TO ADMIT OUR BATHROOM COUNTER IS PRETTY BAD. I FIGURED OUT WHAT I NEED IS A VANITY WITH A MAKEUP MIRROR TO KEEP ALL MY POTIONS OUT OF HIS WAY SO I WENT LOOKING AROUND MY HOUSE FOR SOMETHING THAT WOULD WORK AND CAME ACROSS MY TEENAGE VANITY IN OUR SPARE ROOM. I MOVED IT UNDER THE WINDOW IN OUR BEDROOM AND I THINK IT'S GOING TO BE PERFECT. THERE'S BETTER LIGHT FOR ME AND IT'S ALL ON MY SIDE OF THE BED FAR AWAY FROM MR ANIMALS MAN STUFF. I CALLED MR A AND TOLD HIM AND HE LIKED THE IDEA. THE ONLY THING I NEED IS A NICE CHAIR FOR IT AND I WANT A FANCY ONE. LITERALLY, NOTHING IN OUR HOUSE IS THE LEAST BIT GIRLY, I WANT A $#@!ING THRONE IN FRONT OF THAT MIRROR. I'M GOING TO GO TO THE THRIFT STORE TOMORROW AND FIND SOMETHING I CAN REUPHOLSTER IN FUR.
    YOU DESERVE FUR.
    Do something Danke

LIFE LESSON: DON'T TRY TO FILM VIDEO IN A MEXICAN GROCERY STORE. MY ROOMMATE AND I TRIED THIS TODAY AND IT DIDN'T GO VERY WELL. ALTHOUGH THEY WERE VERY POLITE, APPARENTLY THEY DO NOT WANT TO END UP ON YOUTUBE.

PS: I THINK THIS IS MY FIRST TIME POSTING ON THIS THREAD?
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

LIFESKILL: USING PATHFINDER TO CREATE COMPOUND VECTOR SHAPES. ALSO-COOKING BLUEBERRY SAUCE AND SALMON STEAKS.

IN THE PERFORMING ARTS CENTER AT PVCC, THE LADIES' DRESSING ROOM IS ALL LUXURIOUS AND HAS LIGHTED MIRRORS AND MAKEUP COUNTERS ALL KINDS OF THINGS. THE GUYS' ROOM IS JUST A BASIC VANITY AND CHANGING AREA AND A FULL LENGTH MIRROR. LOLOL! BEFORE PERFORMANCES THE GIRLS ALWAYS MAKE GETTING READY INTO A WHOLE GABFEST AND SOCIAL HOUR. IT'S HILARIOUS. AND US GUYS ARE LIKE "WE'RE READY, HURRY THE $#@! UP. CURTAIN CALL IS IN LIKE 10 MINUTES".

LIFESKILL TOADY: LEARNING TO USE UBEREATS AND APPLYING THE PROMO CODE FOR A DISCOUNT.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    LIFESKILL TOADY: LEARNING TO USE UBEREATS AND APPLYING THE PROMO CODE FOR A DISCOUNT.
    Beats driving for them.

I WANT A $#@!ING THRONE IN FRONT OF THAT MIRROR.
    You so deserve a throne. And a scepter.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    You so deserve a throne. And a scepter.
    I'M NOT SURE IF @Suzanimal DESERVES FUR,THO. WE DON'T KNOW HOW WELL SHE TAKES CARE OF HER TOYS. WE NEED TESTIMONY FROM MR ANIMAL TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS WILL WORK OUT.

OTHER LIFESKILL-MAKING ORAGE ZEST. IT'S GOOD FOR MAKING BLUEBERRY SAUCE. (JUST 1 TBSP) :COOL:

You can freeze zest. Or dry it.
    #NashvilleStrong

OTHER LIFESKILL-MAKING ORAGE ZEST. IT'S GOOD FOR MAKING BLUEBERRY SAUCE. (JUST 1 TBSP) :COOL:
    I added lime zest to muh salsa

You can freeze zest. Or dry it.
    I DIDN'T KNOW THAT! WHAT SORT OF CONTAINER SHOULD IT BE FROZEN IN? I'VE ALWAYS KEPT IT IN A SEALED BAGGIE IN THE FRIDGE WHEN THERE'S LEFTOVERS. AND HOW DOES ONE GO ABOUT DRYING IT?

CONNOR MCGREGOR'S LIFESKILL-TALKING A LOT OF $#@!:

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT! WHAT SORT OF CONTAINER SHOULD IT BE FROZEN IN? I'VE ALWAYS KEPT IT IN A SEALED BAGGIE IN THE FRIDGE WHEN THERE'S LEFTOVERS. AND HOW DOES ONE GO ABOUT DRYING IT?
    IN AN ICE CUBE TRAY WITH A LITTLE WATER OR OIL - DEPENDING ON HOW YOU WANT TO USE IT.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

IN AN ICE CUBE TRAY WITH A LITTLE WATER OR OIL - DEPENDING ON HOW YOU WANT TO USE IT.
    I USE IT STRAIGHT-THE SAUCE RECIPE JUST CALLS FOR "1 TBSP ORANGE ZEST" MIXED IN WITH THE OTHER INGREDIENTS AND SIMMERED TILL DONE.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The ice cube tray with a little water will give you proportional amounts. Once frozen, cubes can go in zip loc freezer bag.
    #NashvilleStrong

The ice cube tray with a little water will give you proportional amounts. Once frozen, cubes can go in zip loc freezer bag.
    YEP. I SAVE MY MINT THAT WAY. I CAN'T DRINK ENOUGH MOJITOS TO USE UP MY HARVEST. WELL, I PROBABLY CAN DRINK THAT MANY BUT IT WOULD BE A BAD IDEA.

YOU MEAN JUST ENOUGH WATER TO COVER THE ZEST, RIGHT?

I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS THIS PAST WEEK.

I FOUND A CHAIR FOR MY VANITY AT THE GAY THRIFT STORE. I KNEW THE GAYS WOULD HAVE JUST WHAT I WANTED. I ALSO PICKED UP A FEW OF THE FREE GAY PUBLICATIONS TO SEND MY BROTHERS IN THE MAIL. I PUT THEM ON MAILING LISTS FOR DIAPER FETISH CATALOGS BUT I THINK THEY CANCELED THEM.

I HAD A POOL PARTY FOR MY SON'S BIRTHDAY (MY BABY IS 17!!!). I HATE THOSE PARTIES. I HAVE TO STAY AROUND TO KEEP AN EYE ON THEM BUT BE INVISIBLE BECAUSE I'M NOT COOL. AND I WENT TO THE LAKE AND KAYAKED. IN ALL MY TRAVELS, I STILL HAVEN'T COME ACROSS MY TRUE SELF. I'M GOING TO VISIT MY MOM (SHE WANTS ME TO THREAD HER SEWING MACHINE) AND GOING TO A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR AN OLD MAN I DRINK WITH NEXT WEEK - MAYBE MY TRUE SELF IS IN ONE OF THOSE PLACES. SPEAKING OF THE PARTY, I BARELY KNOW THIS MAN AND WAS KINDA SURPRISED TO GET AN INVITATION. HE LIVES NEXT DOOR TO MY GIRLFRIEND'S LAKE HOUSE AND I DRINK BEER WITH HIM WHEN I GO KAYAKING. HE'S A CRUSTY OLD FART BUT HE MAKES ME LAUGH SO I'M GOIN'. PLUS, HIS FRIEND VAN WHO HE INTRODUCED ME TO HAS A CRAZY BIPOLAR WIFE WHO HAS "EPISODES" AND I'M HOPING TO GET A CHANCE TO TALK TO HER. I HEARD SHE'S FROM LOUISIANA SO SHE OUGHT TO BE ENTERTAINING. I'M TRYING TO CONVINCE MR ANIMAL TO GO WITH ME BUT HE THINKS IT'S WEIRD. WE GOT AN INVITE, IT'S NOT LIKE I'M PARTY CRASHING. NOW I'VE GOTTA THINK OF A GOOD GIFT FOR DOUGLAS. I'M DEFINITELY GIVING HIM A CASE OF BEER AND I'M THINKING OF ONE OF THOSE DRINKING HATS. HE HAS TO HOLD ON TO SOMETHING WHEN HE'S WALKING AND CAN'T CARRY HIS BEER AND WALK. PLUS, HE'S BALD AND HAD SOME CANCER REMOVED FROM HIS HEAD SO HE WEARS A HAT ALL THE TIME. HE SHOWED ME THE SPOT, IT'S KINDA GROSS.

THIS HAT WOULD BE PERFECT. IT HAS A MIC AND A SIREN FOR EMERGENCIES.

Lifeskill: trying to launch a business while working full time. I may have some clients though. I need a new laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Lifeskill: trying to launch a business while working full time. I may have some clients though. I need a new laptop.
    I'M CONSIDERING A NEW LAPTOP TOO-JUST FOR GRAPHICS WORK. LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND A GOOD DEAL ON ONE AND WHERE. I'LL WANT TO CHECK IT OUT TO SEE IF THEY HAVE A RIG I CAN USE IN MY STUDIO. ~HUGS~

LIFESKILL: ADULTING-SPECIFICALLY, GROCERY SHOPPING. BORING BUT NECESSARY. SMART&FINAL DIDN'T HAVE MY FAVOURITE EGG BRAND, SO I HAVE TO GO TO WALLY WORLD LATER. /SADZ

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hubs and I are now on the overnight oatmeal bandwagon. Yum.
    #NashvilleStrong

I'M CONSIDERING A NEW LAPTOP TOO-JUST FOR GRAPHICS WORK. LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND A GOOD DEAL ON ONE AND WHERE. I'LL WANT TO CHECK IT OUT TO SEE IF THEY HAVE A RIG I CAN USE IN MY STUDIO. ~HUGS~
    I can't afford a pricey one..maybe a refurbished one...my poor old Toshiba bit the dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    I can't afford a pricey one..maybe a refurbished one...my poor old Toshiba bit the dust.
    I CAN'T GO PRICEY EITHER. GOTTA KEEP IT IN THE BALLPARK OF 100 FRNs.

I CAN'T GO PRICEY EITHER. GOTTA KEEP IT IN THE BALLPARK OF 100 FRNs.
    EBay has some pretty cheap refurbished ones.

Page 62 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast