Thread: Hi everyone

Hi everyone

Hi everyone,

New to RPF. I'm looking forward to profound discussions and gaining wisdom from fellow Ron Paul supporters.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Welcome to RPF @uncharted, I hope you find what you're looking for

Quote Originally Posted by uncharted View Post
    Hi everyone,

New to RPF. I'm looking forward to profound discussions and gaining wisdom from fellow Ron Paul supporters.
    Greetings .
    Do something Danke

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    hoy

Hey!

You're name seems familiar, have I seen you elsewhere?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    hoy

I love lamp.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Hey!

I think I saw him/her on a chart once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Hi everyone,

Welcome.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    I love lamp.

I'm looking forward to profound discussions and gaining wisdom from fellow Ron Paul supporters.
    Well $#@!!

That leaves me out...

Hi anyway.

I'm looking forward to profound discussions and gaining wisdom from fellow Ron Paul supporters.
    Well I've got good news and I've got bad news...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Who keeps neg repping new members?

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    fixed that for you

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Hey!

@William Tell
    Hey!
    Hmmm.. I’ve never used this username before. There are several meanings behind it, first and foremost I do like this definition of the word “Uncharted”:

“That has not been visited or investigated before; not familiar.”

http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionarie...lish/uncharted

It reminds me to never become complacent when it comes to learning about the world that we’re living in. Always be thirsty for more wisdom.
    "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever." - Founding Father Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Who keeps neg repping new members?
    @Suzanimal

Hey!
    Oh boy, according to my quote notifications @Danke and @agitator gave me negative reps. @Danke accused me of being a “bot”. @agitator left “wut”.
    "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever." - Founding Father Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    fixed that for you
    @Lamp

I really appreciate that.

Hey again to everyone who posted.

A little more about myself: I’m a youngling (21 years old) living in Los Angeles, California. History major in college.

Anyone have advice for a 21 year old? Anything, as it is off topic...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @Suzanimal

Hey!
    Oh boy, according to my quote notifications @Danke and @agitator gave me negative reps. @Danke accused me of being a “bot”. @agitator left “wut”.
    Appologies, we get a lot of those.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Welcome aboard!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Appologies, we get a lot of those.
    Stop looking under your bed for eduardo.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

@Lamp

I really appreciate that.

Hey again to everyone who posted.

A little more about myself: I’m a youngling (21 years old) living in Los Angeles, California. History major in college.

Stay away from the Jedi Temple.

GTFO of Ca. and never look back...

Hi everyone,

Hi ya,

somehow I get the feeling you had been here before

But anyway,, jump in

Be careful of the locals though,, some,,,well,,,

HEY !
    We're all here cuz we are not all there.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

@William Tell
    Hey!
    Hmmm.. I’ve never used this username before. There are several meanings behind it, first and foremost I do like this definition of the word “Uncharted”:

“That has not been visited or investigated before; not familiar.”

http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionarie...lish/uncharted

It reminds me to never become complacent when it comes to learning about the world that we’re living in. Always be thirsty for more wisdom.
    Ooooooooooh, just realized you joined quite a while ago and friended me but didn't post till now.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @Suzanimal

Hey!
    Be wary of Danke .
    Do something Danke

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows