Thread: Is The Republican Establishment Attack On Trump A Planned Charade?

Is The Republican Establishment Attack On Trump A Planned Charade?

It seems the more they attack him the more popular he becomes. Is it possible this is their strategy to elect him? I'm confident that Trump will bow to the elites if he becomes president. And I'm assuming they know this.

Anybody else considering this? Or, is this far too conspiratorial?

P.S. I mean, hearing Mitt Romney bash on Trump almost makes me want to vote for Donald (I won't).

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Far too conspiratorial.

I feel certain that their panic is real. He is the only candidate that they aren't sure will play ball. They know that Clinton or Cruz or Rubio would.

Trump might bring us tyranny, but it will be his own brand of tyranny, not the entrenched tyranny.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

If it is, there's hundreds of people who deserve Oscars for their performances,...and none of them have any acting experience.

Yeah he forced people to take an oath of fealty yesterday in FL:

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump on Saturday led a mass rally in taking a pledge affirming their commitment to voting for him, and vowed to broaden existing laws regarding the interrogation of captured terrorist suspects.

The scene unfolded during a raucous rally at a University of Central Florida arena in Orlando, Florida, that featured frequent interruptions by protesters over Trump's hour-long address.

"Let's do a pledge. Who likes me in this room?" Trump asked the crowd. "I've never done this before. Can I have a pledge? A swearing? Raise your right hand."

The Republican front-runner then had the audience repeat after him.

"I do solemnly swear that I, no matter how I feel, no matter what the conditions, if there are hurricanes or whatever, will vote on or before the 12th for Donald J. Trump for President."

The crowd ended the pledge with cheers.

"Now I know. Don't forget you all raised your hands. You swore. Bad things happen if you don't live up to what you just did," Trump said before continuing with his speech.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    If it is, there's hundreds of people who deserve Oscars for their performances,...and none of them have any acting experience.
    Politicians don't have acting experience?

I was thinking more in terms of political pundits. I don't see many of those with the ability to convincingly assume a role. Bill O'Reilly has his bombastic $#@! routine, but it's all he's got. The majority of therm are little more than talking heads. Maybe they can roll their eyes a bit and assume a serious expression on their faces, but they're totally incapable of carrying out a months long charade that's capable of making someone believe that they hate Trump when they don't.

There's so many gaps in that theory that it would take days to list them all.

He actually got them to Heil Trump? We're all $#@!ed.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

It's equivalent to a hostile takeover, when a competitor takes over controlling interest of a publicly traded company.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was thinking more in terms of political pundits. I don't see many of those with the ability to convincingly assume a role. Bill O'Reilly has his bombastic $#@! routine, but it's all he's got. The majority of therm are little more than talking heads. Maybe they can roll their eyes a bit and assume a serious expression on their faces, but they're totally incapable of carrying out a months long charade that's capable of making someone believe that they hate Trump when they don't.

There's so many gaps in that theory that it would take days to list them all.
    Some follow willingly because it fits their persona, others get their marching orders from their bosses.

Get a clue...

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Far too conspiratorial.

I feel certain that their panic is real. He is the only candidate that they aren't sure will play ball. They know that Clinton or Cruz or Rubio would.

Trump might bring us tyranny, but it will be his own brand of tyranny, not the entrenched tyranny.
    Interesting...I hadn't thought of it this way. But the elites can exert a great deal of pressure on a sitting president.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    It seems the more they attack him the more popular he becomes. Is it possible this is their strategy to elect him? I'm confident that Trump will bow to the elites if he becomes president. And I'm assuming they know this.

Anybody else considering this? Or, is this far too conspiratorial?

P.S. I mean, hearing Mitt Romney bash on Trump almost makes me want to vote for Donald (I won't).
    I've wondered if this is all an act, knowing that Hillary has already been selected by the republicrats and the Bilderberg Group to be the next President.

Except that they (people like Paul Ryan and others at or around this pay grade) may not understand the elites' underlying reasons for issuing the acrimonious talking points. Most of these hundreds to which you refer may actually think they are being conscripted to take down Trump. So it's compartmentalized and idiots like Ryan either don't know or don't question it.
    Last edited by anaconda; 03-06-2016 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    I've wondered if this is all an act, knowing that Hillary has already been selected by the republicrats and the Bilderberg Group to be the next President.
    I continue to realistically consider that Trump is a Hillary asset.

Trump is definitely made of a very special, high quality, industrial grade, alien engineered Teflon coating. I have never seen anything like it. The man can make a statement about shooting someone in the street and it wouldn't matter, and apparently he is right. It's like he got the secret Teflon formula from the Clinton's and improved upon it.

Driving around the northern part of Palm Beach county, I was blown away be all the Trump signs that were up. Didnt see any other POTUS potentials, just Trump. It was very dis-heartening.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

I continue to realistically consider that Trump is a Hillary asset.
    I'm convinced that he started out as one: not sure if he still is, or if - surprised by his own success- he's gone off the reservation and actually wants to win.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 03-06-2016 at 04:19 PM.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Interesting...I hadn't thought of it this way. But the elites can exert a great deal of pressure on a sitting president.
    I agree, they have many ways of bringing pressure, shooting Reagan, blackmailing Perot with photos of his daughter, etc.

I don't know how much Trump would be able to withstand the pressures, but he probably could more than anyone else. This is probably a big factor in his popularity. It isn't so much what his policies are or anything like that, it is his possible ability to remain independent from the pressures.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Their power isn't that great that the Bilderberg Group literally chooses our president. They contact the candidates and make sure that they are on board with the agendas. They know that Clinton and Bush are reliable.

I don't think the Bilderberg Group is comfortable with Trump because he can and might say no to them, at least on certain issues. This is why they are trotting out idiots like Romney and such.

I think they really are worried. They would much rather have Rubio facing Clinton and not have to worry about these uncertainties.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I don't think so and here's why:

Trump is being advised by ex-U.S. Lieutenant General who favors closer Russia ties
    Donald Trump is receiving foreign policy advice from a former U.S. military intelligence chief who wants the United States to work more closely with Russia to resolve global security issues, according to three sources.

The sources, former foreign policy officials in past administrations, said retired Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, who was chief of the Defense Intelligence Agency under President Barack Obama from 2012-2014, has been informally advising Trump.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...ZSAPEC2Q6G3JRH

A little more about Flynn:

Former DIA Director Gen Flynn Says Obama Created ISIS, Supposedly To Overthrow Syrian Government
    Retired Army Lt. Gen Michael Flynn, the former director of the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency is accusing the Obama regime of lying about the rise of ISIS and the assertion that they were somehow caught off guard. He says that far from being surprised by ISIS, the Obama regime allowed them to form in a deliberate act intended to unite Sunni Muslims against the Bashar al-Assad government in Syria.

According to a report in WND, the circumstances surrounding the rise of ISIS are similar to those claimed by Iran and other Arab nations, which state that it was the United States government that created ISIS. They sponsored, which means at a minimum organized and funded and most probably trained as well, radical jihadists who later became the Jabhad al-Nusra and ISIS, supposedly as forces to be used in fighting the Syrian government.

Flynn also verified the authenticity of a 2012 DIA document that was recently obtained by Judicial Watch through a FOIA request which had previously been classified with no foreign access but was now declassified in a heavily redacted form. WND quoted that text as stating, “This is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want, in order to isolate the Syrian regime.”

Interviewed by Al Jazeera, Flynn left no room for doubt, stating, “It was a willful decision to do what they’re doing.”

http://constitutionrising.com/archives/17693

I think the neocons genuinely hate Trump because they're worried he'll $#@! up their agenda.
    Last edited by openfire; 03-06-2016 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post

Sounds like pretty reasonable reading of the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Some follow willingly because it fits their persona, others get their marching orders from their bosses.

Get a clue...

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phill4paul again."

Great graphic

Rush's ratings would go through the roof if Hillary is the next president.

He'd be swimming in ratings and making it rain in gold bars with the money he'd be making.

Imagine the talkings heads and Fox News programs going bat $#@! crazy EVERY SINGLE DAY with Hillary as President. OMG they be orgasming every night with outrage and ratings going through the roof.

Talking heads can't act? Their entire program is shtick. How did Stephen Colbert go on TV every night and pretend to be an over the top conservative? Was it hard to believe? I met someone who thought it was impossible Colbert was mocking republicans. They were convinced it was not an act but he really was a right wing conservative.

I'm sure Fox news can hate on Trump and then hate on Hillary all day and night and go swimming in the pile of $$$ they are creating from all the people tuning in and eating it up. Hillary going president I'm sure is their wet dream. People tune in when they are upset and angry. Oh how angry they will be with Hillary as the commander in Chief. People calling in Rush will never get on coz his line will be so busy with millions of people calling in to cry about President Hillary. Gold. Pure ratings gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    Rush's ratings would go through the roof if Hillary is the next president.

He'd be swimming in ratings and making it rain in gold bars with the money he'd be making.

Imagine the talkings heads and Fox News programs going bat $#@! crazy EVERY SINGLE DAY with Hillary as President. OMG they be orgasming every night with outrage and ratings going through the roof.

Talking heads can't act? Their entire program is shtick. How did Stephen Colbert go on TV every night and pretend to be an over the top conservative? Was it hard to believe? I met someone who thought it was impossible Colbert was mocking republicans. They were convinced it was not an act but he really was a right wing conservative.

I'm sure Fox news can hate on Trump and then hate on Hillary all day and night and go swimming in the pile of $$$ they are creating from all the people tuning in and eating it up. Hillary going president I'm sure is their wet dream. People tune in when they are upset and angry. Oh how angry they will be with Hillary as the commander in Chief. People calling in Rush will never get on coz his line will be so busy with millions of people calling in to cry about President Hillary. Gold. Pure ratings gold.
    Excellent observations.

It seems the more they attack him the more popular he becomes. Is it possible this is their strategy to elect him?

Not according to Ron Paul. He thinks they are "threatened by Trump", and that "they would be pleased Hillary" instead.

(As I've said all along)

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic