Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cancel Culture failure in Tennesee

Exclamation Cancel Culture failure in Tennesee

Immigration, The Holocaust, And A “Cancel Culture” Fail

https://www.takimag.com/article/immi...-culture-fail/

David Cole

December 03, 2019

When leftists tried to “cancel” a judge because he refused to turn a blind eye to illegal immigration, things did not go quite as expected.

This is the final chapter of a story I covered back in May. Memphis Criminal Court Judge Jim Lammey has a simple and straightforward attitude when it comes to illegal immigration: It’s illegal. What, a judge following the law? Oh, right—it’s Tennessee, not California. Judge Lammey has long attracted the ire of local leftists and their bug-eating Renfields in the press due to his predilection for enforcing the law. But how do you remove a judge for doing his job?

Why, with “cancel culture,” of course!

Last April, Judge Lammey posted one of my Takimag columns on his Facebook page. He didn’t endorse it; he simply posted it and called it “interesting.” The gist of that particular piece was that Jews engage in suicidal behavior by advocating the importation of openly hostile immigrants. Such immigrants, I argued, are like “golems”—the mud creatures of Jewish lore that always turn on their creators. I suggested that bringing in golem mud from abroad was a bad idea.

What the judge didn’t realize when he posted my piece is that I have a reputation. To everyone except anyone who’s actually read my work, I’m considered a Holocaust denier. So Judge Lammey’s foes hatched a plan: They’d use my column, and my infamy, to try to get the judge “canceled.”

“Judge posts Holocaust denier’s column!” screamed the Tennessee papers. Soon enough, Newsweek, The Jerusalem Post, USA Today, the AP, the Forward, Yahoo! News, U.S. News & World Report, MSNBC, HuffPo, and the British tabloids took the story viral. Congressman Steve Cohen (D-TN) personally denounced Lammey, and the ADL, NAACP, and CAIR jointly demanded his removal (David Cole: bringing Jews, blacks, and Muslims together since 1989). Along with falsely calling me a “denier,” the press also misrepresented my use of the word mud. “Judge posts column calling all immigrants mud!” the hacks wailed in unison.

Then began the push for Judge Lammey’s removal. After all, according to a “judicial ethicist” from Indiana quoted in a local paper, Lammey’s posting of my piece raised the possibility that he’s a biased, racist judge who “doesn’t belong on the bench.”

Thanks to the outcry, the Shelby County Commission Law Enforcement and Courts Committee endorsed a resolution to censure Judge Lammey. Then his case was turned over to the Tennessee Board of Judicial Conduct. This was exactly what Lammey’s foes wanted, because (as it states on the Board’s website) “The Board has broad powers to investigate, hear, and determine charges sufficient to warrant sanctions or removal, and to carry out its duties.”

“I doubt there’s ever been a more striking example of cancel culture backfiring.”
    The Board of Judicial Conduct, the ultimate arbiter of judicial wrongdoing in the state of Tennessee, comprises some very heavy hitters, to say the least. Members include the dean of the Nashville School of Law (who’s also a former Tennessee Supreme Court justice), U.S. Army officers from the Judge Advocate General’s Corps, city attorneys, assistant district attorneys, assistant U.S. attorneys, an FBI agent, a Tennessee Bureau of Investigation agent, a director at one of the nation’s premier nuclear security companies, the president of the Tennessee Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division, and a former senior administrator at Johns Hopkins, Drexel, Bethune-Cookman, and Duke. The Board is diverse; male and female, black and white—top people in their field.

The leftists and media hacks who brought Judge Lammey before the Board were arrogant; ideological extremists never question their assumptions. These zealots “knew” that I’m a Holocaust denier, and they “knew” that Judge Lammey was a racist. So they had no doubts that the Board would rubber-stamp the conviction the judge had already received in the press.

What could possibly go wrong? How could the angry mob lose this one? Well, only one way, really…if the Board members ignored the hysteria and concentrated on the facts.

Which they did.

The Tennessee Board of Judicial Conduct’s decision (based on the findings of a special investigative panel of Board members) was released in the form of a public letter to Judge Lammey on Nov. 15. On the most important charge, that the judge lacked impartiality in the courtroom and performed his duties in an unfair or biased manner, the Board completely cleared him:

After a complete and thorough investigation and under the limited and specific facts of this case, the Board acknowledges that there is no proof that you displayed any actual bias, prejudice, or partiality toward any litigant that appeared before you in an official capacity as a Criminal Court Judge of Shelby County, Tennessee.

No, his social media posts didn’t influence or taint his behavior on the bench.

The Board did find that some of Judge Lammey’s posts were “partisan in nature” (to be fair, they were). The Board issued a reprimand, but neither took nor recommended any further disciplinary action. In the future, Judge Lammey will keep his social media private, and that will be the end of it.

Judge Lammey will stay on the bench.

It’s a happy ending. Corrupt media bullies and partisan “victim” groups did their best to take out a law-abiding judge, and all they got in return was an official affirmation of his integrity and a promise that he’ll keep his political opinions private.

Well, I guess that’s the end of the story. Thanks for reading! I’ll be back next week…

…oh, wait. There’s one detail I forgot to mention: my own personal “Thanksgiving miracle.”

See, the Board’s investigative panel, made up as it is of people who take their job seriously, decided to actually examine the claim that the guy who wrote the offending column is a “Holocaust denier” who called all immigrants “mud.” And guess what? The panel, upon reviewing the evidence (once again ignoring the hysteria and concentrating on the facts), decided that not only did the column not refer to all immigrants as “mud,” but the author, one David Cole (a.k.a. your humble columnist), is not a Holocaust denier.

Here’s the relevant portion of the Board’s public letter to Judge Lammey:

This reprimand concerns your actions relating to a series of Facebook posts from 2016 and an interview with you by a local reporter to discuss your policy of requiring illegal aliens to report to the United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement as a part of probation to adhere to the requirement that all individuals obey the laws of the United States. The resulting article, “Memphis Judge Posts Facebook link to Holocaust denier’s Essay calling Immigrants ‘Foreign Mud’” discusses your probation policy and references a Facebook article you shared, inadvertently made public by you, by a Jewish author, David Cole, titled “Stop with the Golems, Already.” It is abundantly clear that you did not author this article and your only comments simply described Mr. Cole’s article as an “interesting read…some four-letter words though.” Your comment also did not endorse all of the article’s contents. The basic premise of the article is that Jewish Americans have enough to worry about in the present to dwell on the past. Specifically, that Jewish Americans should not bring in people who want to do them harm. Mr. Cole did not describe all immigrants as “mud” just those who want to do them harm, the Golems. However, the language used by the author was crude in saying, “In a perfect world, the rabbinical Rain Men would finally get the f*** over the Holocaust and end their war of hostility against the west.” The investigation revealed that the author is not a Holocaust denier.

A judicial investigative panel looked at my work, examined the facts, and decided—correctly—that I’m not a Holocaust denier. This is kind of a big deal, and I don’t mean just for me. This is the first time in U.S. history that a judicial body has examined the work of a Holocaust revisionist and rendered such an opinion.

The American Bar Association Journal noted in an article about the Board’s decision, “Earlier coverage had described the author of the article, David Cole, as a Holocaust denier. But the letter of reprimand said an investigative panel probe revealed that Cole is not a Holocaust denier.”

The fact that my Holocaust thesis was somewhat tangential to the main issue the Board members were tasked with examining (Judge Lammey’s conduct) makes their decision to opine on the matter all the more significant. Because they didn’t have to. But they did, because the people and organizations that tried to destroy Judge Lammey kept stressing what a huge deal it was that the judge shared a “denier’s” column. So the Board took the charge seriously and investigated it. And as a result, I’ve been gifted with arguably the greatest tool I’ll ever have for battling future libel…and revisiting libels past. I have one or two scores to settle, but that’s another story for another time, as I’m already waist-deep in self-indulgence here. In my defense I’ll point out that this is exactly the kind of incident I’d have covered even it I weren’t a part of it. My readers know I love stories in which censors and cancelers go down in flames, and this is a Terry Rakolta-level cancel failure (she’s the Michigan housewife whose efforts to get Married…With Children canceled in 1989 inadvertently made the show a top 10 hit, literally saving the fledgling Fox Network and putting it on the map).

The Memphis papers, the national media, and some of this country’s most powerful advocacy groups tried to “cancel” a sitting judge, and they tried to make the posting of my column a fireable offense. And what did they get in return? The judge not only survived, but he was officially deemed fair and impartial. And me? I got something I never would’ve received if not for the cancelers and their misbegotten crusade: an unambiguous statement by an esteemed judicial body that I am not a Holocaust denier…something that any future reporter, and any future editor, will have to take into account when attempting to use that slur against me. They may not agree with the investigative panel’s assessment, but they can’t ignore it. It’s now part of the record.

All because some pro-illegal-immigration leftists couldn’t stand the fact that a judge was following the law.

I doubt there’s ever been a more striking example of cancel culture backfiring. This is what happens when ideologues don’t think outside their bubble. The partisans and polemicists were so damn certain that Judge Lammey is a racist and I’m a denier that it never occurred to them that the very judicial review they were pushing for might prove those assumptions wrong.

The cancelers wanted to get Judge Lammey fired; they ended up strengthening his position. They wanted to tar me as a “denier”; they ended up garnering an unprecedented confirmation that I’m not.

The good guys won; I hope your Thanksgiving was as joyful and satisfying as mine.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What a breath of fresh air.

David Cole is not a holocaust denier/revisionist? He is the one that got me thinking about the holocaust and now he claims he is not a revisionist which is essentially the same thing as a denier. I don't believe it. Just so people understand, this is the definition of the holocaust related to the Nazi and jews.

Holocaust, Hebrew Shoʾah (“Catastrophe”), Yiddish and Hebrew Ḥurban (“Destruction”), the systematic state-sponsored killing of six million Jewish men, women, and children and millions of others by Nazi Germany

David Cole makes an appearance at 8:50. Sorry expert panel, David Cole is a holocaust revisionist, he doesn't believe there was a systematic effort to kill the European jews by the Nazi and he doesn't believe 6 million jews were killed (because 6 millions jews weren't killed in the concentration camps, the early reports were just wrong)

This statement is given in an attempt to set the record straight about my current views regarding the Holocaust and Holocaust denial. As anyone who follows the subject of the Holocaust denial knows, from 1991 until 1994 I was well known in the movement as a Jewish Holocaust denier (a self-described "revisionist"). For the last three years I have no longer been associated with this movement, having realized that I was wrong and that the path I was taking with my life was self-destructive and hurtful to others. I have spent the last few years in silence on the subject of my time with the denial movement, a silence caused mainly by my shame at what I had done with my life and my desire to distance myself from that life.

However, in that shame-induced silence it has been brought to my attention that I have not gone as far as I should have to make a clear and complete public statement in order to set the record straight as to where I stand.

It is my great hope that this statement accomplishes that task.

I would like to state for the record that there is no question in my mind that during the Holocaust of Europe's Jews during World War Two, the Nazis employed gas chambers in an attempt to commit genocide against the Jews. At camps in both Eastern and Western Europe, Jews were murdered in gas chambers which employed such poison gases as Zyklon B and carbon monoxide (in the Auschwitz camp, for example, the gas chambers used Zyklon B). The evidence for this is overwhelming and unmistakable.

The Nazis intended to kill all of the Jews of Europe, and the final death toll of this attempted genocide was six million. This atrocity, unique in its scope and breadth, must never be forgotten.

During my four years as a denier, I was wracked with self-hate and loathing, a fact that many of my critics were quick to point out. Indeed, this self hatred was obvious to most, but I was too blind to see it. The hate I had for myself I took out on my people. I was seduced by pseudo-historical nonsense and clever-sounding but empty ideas and catch-phrases. When my eyes were finally opened, thanks to several good, kind friends who refused to give up on me even at my worst, I was horrified by what I had done. My instinct was to flee and never look back, but I now understand that I owe it to the people I wronged to make a forceful repudiation of my earlier views. I also owe a very large apology, not only to the many people I enraged, and to the family and friends I hurt, but especially to the survivors of the Holocaust, who deserve only our respect and compassion, not re-victimization.

Therefore, to all of the above people, let me offer my most humble and very, very sincere apology. I am sorry for what did, and I am sorry for the hurt I caused.

And just as I must set the record straight concerning my views, it is also incumbent on me to set the record straight regarding the video "documentaries" and media appearances I did from 1991 to 1994. These "documentaries" are merely videotaped garbage filled with self-hatred and pseudo-intellectual nonsense. My "media appearances" were nothing but an embarrassment. My glazed look, specious reasoning, and talking-in-circles during my talk show appearances would have hopefully alerted any astute viewers that this was a man not in touch with reality.

It has been brought to my attention that Bradley Smith is still using one of my videos in advertisements he is running on college campuses. Therefore, I would like to make these additional points: This video is being advertised without my consent, and I denounce this video as being without worth. Bradley Smith is no historian, and denial is no "historical field". Students on college campuses should look elsewhere to find out about the Holocaust. To these students I would say, look to books like Hilberg's "Destruction of the European Jews", Yahil's "The Holocaust", and Dawidowicz's "War Against the Jews" for correct information. If your school library doesn't stock these books, have them order copies. Do not pay any attention to any "David Cole" videos, except to rightly denounce them as frauds.

I am thankful for being given the opportunity to make this statement. This statement is made freely and under no duress, and is quite willingly, even happily, given to Mr. Irv Rubin of the Jewish Defense League for the widest possible distribution. This statement is the most current and accurate compilation of my views, and it supersedes an previous writings, videos, or statements. It is my hope that there will be no more confusion as to where I stand. I thank you for letting me set the record straight.

[Signed]

David Cole

[notarized]
    http://www.vho.org/GB/c/DC/censgunpoint.html

Upon further investigation, I found this article. It turns out that he has since renounced all the logical arguments he was making about the holocaust and now even believes what many holocaust experts don't even believe anymore. It turns out that facts should care about people's feelings except when those people are non jews.

I guess I should make a complaint that his current writing hurts people but something tells me that he will not stop writing the types of articles that he is writing today. How many times can one reinvent themselves and still have any credibility? my guess is less than 2 times in a lifetime.
    Last edited by juleswin; 12-03-2019 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    http://www.vho.org/GB/c/DC/censgunpoint.html

Upon further investigation, I found this article. It turns out that he has since renounced all the logical arguments he was making about the holocaust and not even believes what many holocaust experts don't even believe anymore. It turns out that facts should care about people's feelings except when those people are non jews.

I guess I should make a complaint that his current writing hurts people but something tells me that he will not stop writing the types of articles that he is writing today. How many times can one reinvent themselves and still have any credibility? my guess is less than 2 times in a lifetime.

Europe and even the island of Futuna! banned his video.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Europe and even the island of Futuna! banned his video.
    He would probably ban those videos if he had the chance. He now understands that there is a group of people society is not supposed to offend.

He would probably ban those videos if he had the chance. He now understands that there is a group of people society is not supposed to offend.
    Irving Rubin's bounty was lifted, and he died in prison.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Good to hear that their cancel culture failed. Now if only we can just get it to fail in the other 49 states.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

So is he back in the game now and is a denier? If yes then the panel for some reason ignored reality to give him a pass.

David Cole seems pretty intent in that article of denying that he's a holocaust denier.

So is that his position now, that the Holocaust did happen? Because he used to deny it. Then he recanted his denial, meaning he was back to being a holocaust denier again. And now he's back to not being one any more apparently. Does that mean you recant your recanting, David?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Memphis Criminal Court Judge Jim Lammey has a simple and straightforward attitude when it comes to illegal immigration: It’s illegal. What, a judge following the law? Oh, right—it’s Tennessee, not California. Judge Lammey has long attracted the ire of local leftists and their bug-eating Renfields in the press due to his predilection for enforcing the law. But how do you remove a judge for doing his job?
    It's safe to say that Mr. Cole must not be a fan of jury nullification.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    David Cole seems pretty intent in that article of denying that he's a holocaust denier.

So is that his position now, that the Holocaust did happen? Because he used to deny it. Then he recanted his denial, meaning he was back to being a holocaust denier again. And now he's back to not being one any more apparently. Does that mean you recant your recanting, David?
    He was physically attacked and a bounty was on his head. He never really changed his position.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

He was physically attacked and a bounty was on his head. He never really changed his position.
    In the OP he says he is not a holocaust denier. So is his position still the same as when he was a holocaust denier? Or has he changed his position?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I bet if it had been any other group that threatened him, he would have increased his criticism of said group. Regardless we know that his reporting from now on will do it's best to avoid criticism of the group that attacked him.

In the OP he says he is not a holocaust denier. So is his position still the same as when he was a holocaust denier? Or has he changed his position?
    Not a denier, a revisionist.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

So is he back in the game now and is a denier? If yes then the panel for some reason ignored reality to give him a pass.
    It's hard to tell what really happened, since the OP is Cole's own spin on this, which is full of self-praise. But it looks like the panel that said he was not a holocaust denier was merely saying that the line in the article in question, where Cole said something about rabbis needing to get over the Holocaust, did not constitute holocaust denial.

I bet if it had been any other group that threatened him, he would have increased his criticism of said group. Regardless we know that his reporting from now on will do it's best to avoid criticism of the group that attacked him.
    He did increase his criticism...after Irving was jailed and the JDL disband.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Not a denier, a revisionist.
    So he's no longer a denier like he used to be, and now he's just a revisionist? What are some of his revisions?

What does holocaust denier actually mean?

There was a WWII. Jews died. I think everyone agrees with that statement, unless they believe we live in a matrix and everything is fake.

I suspect there's a whole long list of things, things that change, the current official story, that we're supposed to know and believe. I don't know what the official story is in 2019, but I know that it's changed a lot over the years. I've been to Germany, I know there's a Germany, unless that Matrix thing is true.

It's hard to tell what really happened, since the OP is Cole's own spin on this, which is full of self-praise. But it looks like the panel that said he was not a holocaust denier was merely saying that the line in the article in question, where Cole said something about rabbis needing to get over the Holocaust, did not constitute holocaust denial.
    The allegation is that he was posting articles written by a holocaust denier, and in the article he denies being a holocaust denier. For a man who takes so much pride in telling the truth and not caring who his words hurt, I find it strange that he will now want to deny this obvious fact about himself.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    What does holocaust denier actually mean?

There was a WWII. Jews died. I think everyone agrees with that statement, unless they believe we live in a matrix and everything is fake.

I suspect there's a whole long list of things, things that change, the current official story, that we're supposed to know and believe. I don't know what the official story is in 2019, but I know that it's changed a lot over the years. I've been to Germany, I know there's a Germany, unless that Matrix thing is true.
    Look at post #3. Denying the systematic effort to kill the European new is denying holocaust. Saying that some news died doesn't cut it, everybody even the most ardent denier believes that many many news died under the hand of the Nazis. He was for the longest time a denier and even after he wrote the apology letter, it seems like he still remains a denier(albeit when he drinks)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Immigration, The Holocaust, And A “Cancel Culture” Fail
    Not necessarily a setback for GOPA wing but..

Just as Trump embraced woke culture, Obama turns against it

Obama's comments blasting 'woke' cancel culture snubbed by broadcast networks, study finds

By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Former President Barack Obama offers words of wisdom to activists and candidates; Peter Doocy reports from Concord, New Hampshire.

If viewers get their news from the broadcast networks, then they would not have known about the recent remarks former President Barack Obama made about the "woke" cancel culture that has plagued society, at least according to a new study.

The Media Research Center found that ABC News, CBS News and NBC News all ignored Obama's remarks on their signature morning and evening news programs Wednesday. Much of the coverage was dedicated to the latest developments in the ongoing impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

No, he is a revisionist. I don't think there is any serious person who is a denier.

If Hitler put Jews in camps for being Jewish and millions died, it's his fault and the Holocaust happened. Doesn't matter how many of those were executed, how many died of sickness, if the total came to 6 million, etc.

I think 9/11 was a false flag, that doesn't mean I'm a 9/11 denier. It means I think it happened differently than the media portrays.

"Holocaust Denier" is nothing more than a pejorative, plain and simple.
    Last edited by dannno; 12-03-2019 at 01:31 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Look at post #3. Denying the systematic effort to kill the European new is denying holocaust. Saying that some news died doesn't cut it, everybody even the most ardent denier believes that many many news died under the hand of the Nazis. He was for the longest time a denier and even after he wrote the apology letter, it seems like he still remains a denier(albeit when he drinks)
    This is incorrect.

Hitler systematically put millions of Jews in camps and millions died. Some were executed with guns or otherwise, some died of sickness, starvation. That was the Holocaust. You don't need every detail to be true or else you are a "denier". That is ludicrous.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

He's a revisionist regarding his revision of his revisionism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    No, he is a revisionist. I don't think there is any serious person who is a denier.

If Hitler put Jews in camps for being Jewish and millions died, it's his fault and the Holocaust happened. Doesn't matter how many of those were executed, how many died of sickness, if the total came to 6 million, etc.

I think 9/11 was a false flag, that doesn't mean I'm a 9/11 denier. It means I think it happened differently than the media portrays.

"Holocaust Denier" is nothing more than a pejorative, plane and simple.
    I wonder if that's what Cole means. If so, he's basically saying, "I'm not a holocaust denier, and neither are any of the other people who get called holocaust deniers. I'm still the same thing they are. And we are exactly what the rest of you mean when you refer to someone as a holocaust denier. But we prefer to be called revisionists."

I wonder if that's what Cole means. If so, he's basically saying, "I'm not a holocaust denier, and neither are any of the other people who get called holocaust deniers. I'm still the same thing they are. And we are exactly what the rest of you mean when you refer to someone as a holocaust denier. But we prefer to be called revisionists."
    I don't know of anybody who is a Holocaust denier. They may exist. But I've never heard a serious opinion from somebody otherwise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast