Thread: Whistleblower: New Epstein Tapes Show Top Supreme Court Justice Being Blackmailed

Whistleblower: New Epstein Tapes Show Top Supreme Court Justice Being Blackmailed

Any truth to this? It came out 1 month ago. It is saying Justice Roberts is the one. I haven't noticed anything on it so I'm guessing it's BS?

Early Tuesday morning, a whistleblower who allegedly works in the federal circuit revealed a Supreme Court justice was seen in various “Epstein tapes” that were recently recovered by investigators:

“One of the SCOTUS [justices] is in the Epstein tapes that were recovered yesterday. I’m sure you can guess which one.

“The shocking part is the canary is telling the feds a certain nation state has been blackmailing this gentleman since prior to his nomination to SCOTUS.

“What does this mean? This justice was hand picked at the highest levels specifically because he was being controlled via blackmail. A sheep in wolf’s clothing appearing to be which he is not.

“Cat is out of the bag… or I should say almost.”

https://cloverchronicle.com/2020/07/...g-blackmailed/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Roberts was on the flight log.

I hope this gets proven because it should invalidate the rulings he was the deciding vote for.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Not seeing any citations though in the original article except for the hyperlink to https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/266750103/ that has a bunch of Q junk.

I KNEW IT

ITS ALL A FRAUD!
    NULL
    AND
    VOID!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

LITTLE
    BOYS
    LITTLE
    BOYS

#PIZZAGATE MFR!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post

“The shocking part is the canary is telling the feds a certain nation state has been blackmailing this gentleman since prior to his nomination to SCOTUS.
    Impeachment Trial
    Chief Justice Roberts presided impartially, yet left questions whether Trump’s trial was a fair one

https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...l-impartiality
    AP’S ASSESSMENT: Former President Barack Obama did not take office until Jan. 20, 2009, after then-Miami U.S. Attorney Alexander Acosta _ who resigned Friday from his post as U.S. secretary of labor _ entered into a secret 2008 no-prosecution agreement with Epstein. The deal resulted in the billionaire financier avoiding federal prosecution on far more serious charges related to the sexual abuse of teenage girls.
    Former Federal Prosecutor Acosta Behind Jeffrey Epstein Deal Is Now Trump’s Secretary of Labor
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I hope this gets proven because it should invalidate the rulings he was the deciding vote for.
    That will open pandora box and could potentially risk stability of democratic / justice system processes. Does anyone really want that?

And early reporting is not allways accurate/complete, lets' wait till investigations are completed and all the facts are out.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    That will open pandora box and could potentially risk stability of democratic / justice system processes. Does anyone really want that?

And early reporting is not allways accurate/complete, lets' wait till investigations are completed and all the facts are out.
    Who is investigating it?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Who is investigating it?
    ...and it was then when the Pot found during its own investigation on itself not in fact being black and so dropped all charges of calling the Kettle black on the technicality of instead being the absence of color rather than black like the kettle.

In other news I found myself (the defendant) to be a like-able guy when it was called into question by me (the plaintiff) when looking in the mirror. Key witness in that case was me; so yeah I found myself to be a pretty cool guy.
    Last edited by KEEF; 08-06-2020 at 06:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Roberts was on the flight log.
    Okay. First time hearing this. But you're right.

https://twitter.com/gregrubini/statu...97810603266053

Question is, is it this John Roberts?

Or this John Roberts?

Last edited by jmdrake; 08-06-2020 at 06:27 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

Or this John Roberts?

Or the 4600+ professionals named "John Roberts that I found on the LinkedIn webpage.

Or this John Roberts?

The way he has ruled on issues for the communists, I would say the Justice (John Roberts) is the one caught up in this.

I believe that if pedo-gate ever breaks open and exposes people, half of government, Hollyweird and academia will be exposed. This is the blackmail that keeps on giving and Epstein/Maxwell was behind a lot of it.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    The way he has ruled on issues for the communists, I would say the Justice (John Roberts) is the one caught up in this.

I believe that if pedo-gate ever breaks open and exposes people, half of government, Hollyweird and academia will be exposed. This is the blackmail that keeps on giving and Epstein/Maxwell was behind a lot of it.
    This^

Our system is going to inevitably crash, so let’s hit the full reset button on all these likes while we’re going down.

Five Eyes Countries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_E...20intelligence.

The Five Eyes (FVEY) is an intelligence alliance comprising Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States.[1] These countries are parties to the multilateral UKUSA Agreement, a treaty for joint cooperation in signals intelligence.[2][3][4]

The origins of the FVEY can be traced back to the post–World War II period, when the Atlantic Charter was issued by the Allies to lay out their goals for a post-war world. During the course of the Cold War, the ECHELON surveillance system was initially developed by the FVEY to monitor the communications of the former Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc, although it is now used to monitor private communications worldwide.[5][6]

In the late 1990s, the existence of ECHELON was disclosed to the public, triggering a major debate in the European Parliament and, to a lesser extent, the United States Congress. The FVEY further expanded their surveillance capabilities during the course of the "war on terror", with much emphasis placed on monitoring the World Wide Web. The former NSA contractor Edward Snowden described the Five Eyes as a "supra-national intelligence organisation that does not answer to the known laws of its own countries".[7] Documents leaked by Snowden in 2013 revealed that the FVEY has been spying on one another's citizens and sharing the collected information with each other in order to circumvent restrictive domestic regulations on surveillance of citizens.[8][9][10][11]
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 08-06-2020 at 12:53 PM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

My brother always had a feeling that Roberts was being blackmailed.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Re Flight logs...

Or this John Roberts?

It's not the Fox news John Roberts - or at least, I can tell you that back when the flight logs were made public, I saw Fox's John Roberts bring up the fact that a "John Roberts" was mentioned in the flight log and he made a point of saying "It's not me!" Then, no further coverage.

Other unusual things worth remembering:

When Robert's ruled that Obamacare was a tax and therefore legal - there was TONS of talk that someone must be blackmailing him.

Also does anyone else recollect a briefly reported story about someone breaking into John Robert's home? This was years back, long before Trump was elected. Story was dropped in a hurry, no further information was ever offered. Internet searching turns up nothing. Always struck me as hushed-up.

And the latest coincidence - Mike Pence has admitted that John Roberts has been a disappointment.
    Aug 5, 2020
    “Look, we have great respect for the institution of the Supreme Court of the United States,” Pence said. “But Chief Justice John Roberts has been a disappointment to conservatives, whether it be the Obamacare decision or whether it be a spate of recent decisions all the way through Calvary Chapel. It’s a reminder, and I think several cases out of the Supreme Court are reminders of just how important this election is for the future of the Supreme Court. We remember the issue back in 2016, which I believe loomed large in voters’ decisions between Hillary Clinton and the man who would become president of the United States. And some people thought that it wouldn’t be as big an issue these days.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...-conservatives
    Last edited by Valli6; 08-06-2020 at 01:38 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Epstein went for the big catches, i don't think a Fox News anchor is really a big deal, we already knew they were pervs.

In unrelated news, RTC is on the SCOTUS shortlist:

Sep 9, 2020
    Mega Deep Z play: Rafael "Ted" Cruz on SCOTUS shortlist

Former Federal Prosecutor Behind Jeffrey Epstein Sweet Deal Is Now Trump’s Secretary of Labor

Jeffrey Epstein ‘Found a Niche — Blackmailing American and Other Political Figures’ For Foreign Powers

Fox News host corners Ted Cruz as he tries to dodge question about Alex Acosta’s lenient plea deal for Jeffrey Epstein by blaming Democrats

July 9, 2019

Republican Senator Ted Cruz of Texas on Tuesday tried to dodge a question about whether President Donald Trump’s Labor secretary should be forced out over a controversial plea deal he arranged for financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

“I’m running out of time,” said Fox News host Sandra Smith during an interview with the senator. “I have to ask you about these charges against Jeffrey Epstein. Nancy Pelosi says Alex Acosta, the president’s Labor secretary, must go. I know you tweeted on the issue. You tweeted out: His ‘conduct was despicable, and everyone who participated should be vigorously prosecuted.’ Speaking obviously about Jeffrey Epstein. As far as Alex Acosta, should he have to go here?”

The 2008 plea deal that Acosta helped negotiate as a U.S. attorney in Miami allowed Epstein to plead guilty to two charges of felony prostitution and receive a sentence of 13 months in prison.

Cruz, however, tried to pin the scandal on Democratic figures.

“Well, listen, Epstein’s conduct, as we said, was despicable,” he replied. “Those who target children, it is a horrific evil. I’m glad that he is being prosecuted. I think everyone who was involved in this crime and participated in abusing children, they should be prosecuted as well. That may well include, as you know, Epstein was a big, big democratic fundraiser. A close friend of Bill Clinton’s. I think we need to follow the evidence where it goes.”

“I’m going to run out of time here,” Smith pressed. “But Alex Acosta, he was involved in that secret plea deal in 2018. Should he have to go?”

“He was a U.S. attorney,” Cruz replied. “I’m concerned about the allegations, but the Department of Justice has an ongoing investigation. I think we should find out what happened. I think we should have imposed the toughest penalty we could have based on the evidence. And I think we need to inquire if we did that.”
    Trump used a surprisingly effective trick to hide his disastrous foreign policy
    Trump is running in 2020 on an astonishingly long list of broken promises

Why i have this strange feeling that "certain nation state" = israel ???

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

Rome & the Austria-Hungarian Empires crashed from within.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Still nothing
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.