Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Biker Shootout in Waco: Multiple fatalities

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    At least the private sector equivalent of the modern day public sector law enforcement apparatus self destructs from time to time.
    I have never been attacked,, harassed, or arrested by any of the several Bike Clubs I have had contact with.

I have always found them to be good folks.. And have been at events with several "rival" clubs without incident.

I suspect this was provoked by the police themselves.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I have never been attacked,, harassed, or arrested by any of the several Bike Clubs I have had contact with.

I have always found them to be good folks.. And have been at events with several "rival" clubs without incident.

^^^^^^^^^ Much truth! ^^^^^^^

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'd like to reinforce this sentiment.

I cannot recall ever being beaten, kidnapped, threatened with bodily harm, or anything of the sort by any of the many motorcycle clubs.

The one time I have gotten into a disagreement, of sorts, with a few bikers, they showed amazing restraint in not beating my ass. I was just a kid at the time but looking back, I wouldn't really have much to say about it if they had not shown such restraint.

Now the police on the other hand...

And it wouldn't surprise me at all if the police fired the first shot or if they were responsible for the majority of the fatalities.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post

And it wouldn't surprise me at all if the police fired the first shot or if they were responsible for the majority of the fatalities.
    I have been looking for more,,
    something besides the usual copsucking Media reports.

Apparently Cops are looking for any videos too. (to suppress information)

I would like to see what (and who) started it and who exactly did the shooting.

Police are blaming the Restaurant,, for not cooperating. (whatever that means) and it seems the police were there even before there was any problem.
    and were planing on trouble,, even though there presence was not requested nor required.

I suspect they provoked the fight in the first place,, as an excuse to crack down .

It may have been a fight between a couple individuals that did not involve the many others there. and did not involve guns until the police involvement.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 05-18-2015 at 07:15 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Not defending the cops but the Bandidos are generally not an innocent biker club. They are generally a bunch of hard asses who have been in Texas for years and into a lot of bad stuff...not saying they are all bad but they are a true one per center club. You really just don't mess with them.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Funniest part of the CNN article:
    That may sound funny. But I know exactly what they are talking about. Twin Peaks is on the corner of the busiest shopping mall in Waco. And right next to a really busy Mexican Restaurant.

Considering how many people were involved or in the vicinity, the outcome could have been far worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Not defending the cops but the Bandidos are generally not an innocent biker club. They are generally a bunch of hard asses who have been in Texas for years and into a lot of bad stuff...not saying they are all bad but they are a true one per center club. You really just don't mess with them.
    I know none of those folks personally. There are $#@!s everywhere.

There very well might have been a fight between a couple of them. and in my experience that usually involves fists clubs and occasionally knives.
    Seldom guns.

I wonder who actually started shooting,, and if any bikers even fired a shot at all.

I do know that many are Vets,, and many Combat Vets..
    I suspect if they had fired at police at all we would be hearing about Police fatalities rather than Bikers.

and as yet that is not the case,, but it may be coming (blowback)
    Last edited by pcosmar; 05-18-2015 at 07:46 AM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I've known several Bandidos over the years and I'd trust any one of them with my property or even my child.

Can't say the same for the kops or clergy I've known......

I know none of those folks personally. There are $#@!s everywhere.

There very well might have been a fight between a couple of them. and in my experience that usually involves fists clubs and occasionally knives.
    Seldom guns.

I wonder who actually started shooting,, and if any bikers even fired a shot at all.

I'm from a pretty rough part of Texas and trust me, the Bandidos will use guns. If you jack with a Bandido, screw one over etc...they will take you out. Generally they will just execute you away from public. Yeah I know that's a bold claim but it happens. They are into the same stuff the HA are into at least here in this state. They are not a bunch of hobbyist bikers. That being said, the cops were already on scene..they were "anticipating" trouble so they may very well have fired the first shots when it spilled over into the parking lot.

No, people near there saw something like this coming a while ago. There are some nasty bike groups in the state of Texas. The bar went out of its way to openly welcomed these people. Which is there choice, and that's fine. But it was dumb in hindsight, and not a surprise at all. A knee jerk pro biker reaction doesn't make sense here, anymore than a knee jerk pro cop reaction in most cases.

I will probably know more later today.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm from a pretty rough part of Texas and trust me, the Bandidos will use guns. If you jack with a Bandido, screw one over etc...they will take you out. Generally they will just execute you away from public. Yeah I know that's a bold claim but it happens. They are into the same stuff the HA are into. They are not a bunch of hobbyist bikers. That being said, the cops were already on scene..they were "anticipating" trouble so they may very well have fired the first shots when it spilled over into the parking lot.
    Don't know those clubs. Nor have I ever joined a club. I have known Hells Angels,,Outlaws and Iron Horsemen,, and a few smaller clubs.

and if you $#@! with them you can expect it to not be tolerated. Don't $#@! with them,, treat them fairly and you will receive the same.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Don't know those clubs. Nor have I ever joined a club. I have known Hells Angels,,Outlaws and Iron Horsemen,, and a few smaller clubs.

and if you $#@! with them you can expect it to not be tolerated. Don't $#@! with them,, treat them fairly and you will receive the same.

No..sometimes you don't even have to fck with them. Sometimes you can just be in the same room and look at them wrong. There are some mean SOBs in the Bandidos. At least from my 30 something years of observances and frankly first hand knowledge in this state.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    The bar went out of its way to openly welcomed these people.
    Works well for Sturgis and Daytona.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Carly is right. Someone moved into my neighborhood a few years ago from the Western part of Texas. He was literally afraid for his life, he said a gang was after him. He was all secretive, crazy stuff.

I have never had a personal problem with bikers either, great guys for the most part. But some of these gangs and dudes are not freaking kosher.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I don't think you get the point, crazy crap had already been going on there. Management did not care, people in the area saw something like this coming.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Myrtle Beach has a whole bike week.... and 2nd black biker week.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    I don't think you get the point, crazy crap had already been going on there. Management did not care, people in the area saw something like this coming.
    Is it youngsters or have you noticed the graybeards too?

I'm skeptical. Is this another training exercise?

Okay, I'm from a different part of the country, but I'm having a hard time believing this is a real incident and not just part of some idiotic "training exercise" - or an act contrived to sway public opinion about how badly we need the government protecting us. Have they released any names of the dead, or people who've been arrested? Where are the mug shots? Why am I seeing pictures of all these dad-looking bikers sitting in a row, clean and uncuffed?

Texans, have there been media-reported events of similar violence between these groups before - on an ongoing or occasional basis? Or is this spectacular incident the first shoot-out of it's kind in recent history?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    I'm having a hard time believing this is a real incident and not just part of some idiotic "training exercise" - or

an act contrived to sway public opinion

about how badly we need the government protecting us.
    ^^
    ??
    !!

my gut says the untold tale is that the 9 dead were shot-by-cop

my gut says that the men in blue who looked over the barrel of their gun and drew blood will never speak or be called upon

my gut says there would have been fewer casualties without the cops present; a brawl would have stayed a brawl

Sgt. Swanton said members of gangs, which he didn’t name, fired at each other, and then shot at police. Officers returned fire, possibly wounding or killing gang members. The dead and injured are all believed to be gang members, he said.
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/police-s...ngs-1431899839
    Last edited by presence; 05-18-2015 at 08:47 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Okay, I'm from a different part of the country, but I'm having a hard time believing this is a real incident and not just part of some idiotic "training exercise" - or an act contrived to sway public opinion about how badly we need the government protecting us. Have they released any names of the dead, or people who've been arrested? Where are the mug shots? Why am I seeing pictures of all these dad-looking bikers sitting in a row, clean and uncuffed?

Texans, have there been media-reported events of similar violence between these groups before - on an ongoing or occasional basis? Or is this spectacular incident the first shoot-out of it's kind in recent history?
    The only prior incident I have heard of was a fight between a couple that involved a knife,, and a stabbing.

That was a couple years ago.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

/.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-18-2016 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    ^^
    ??
    !!
    I have seen that speculation elsewhere.. Coincides with an Open Carry event?
    Not sure,, The only side of the story is the Cops. (as reported by a dutiful media)
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

First I've heard of something like this. I suspect the dead were shot by cops too. I have heard of things that happen between hardcore bikers out of the public eye but it's generally a one off of someone ending up dead and no one really knows who did it.
    Last edited by Carlybee; 05-18-2015 at 08:54 AM.

First I've heard of something like this. I suspect the dead were shot by cops too.
    This is why I have been looking for any video..
    and reportedly the Cops are confiscating any.

I wonder if any bikers fired any shots at all.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

This is why I have been looking for any video..
    and reportedly the Cops are confiscating any.

I wonder if any bikers fired any shots at all.
    Hard to say..how long had they been there..was alcohol involved...was there bad blood going on before they got there? Lot of variables.

Lots I don't know,, about this story and others.

Two things I know.

1. Cops Lie. and media reports those lies as if they were true.

2. Media does not report what anyone described as Criminal Scum has to say.

I would like to see video of what exactly transpired.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hard to say..how long had they been there..was alcohol involved...was there bad blood going on before they got there? Lot of variables.
    Yes it is.. But I an not inclined to take the word of Known lairs on it.

Could be a lot of things.
    Reconciliation and cooperation between former rivals.. and a peaceful gathering. (can't have that)
    A minor altercation,, escalated by police actions.

and perhaps it was one guy shooting another in some ongoing feud.

I expect Media will not investigate or report anything but the official line.

and any Cellphone video evidence will be disposed of.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Scrubbed interwebs are telling........

Media will not investigate or report anything but the official line.

Cellphone video evidence will be disposed of.
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Scrubbed interwebs are telling........
    You noticed that too.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast