View Poll Results: Can You Commit To Not Talking About Mark Levin?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Can Commit To Not Starting A Levin Thread And Not Commenting On Any Such Thread

104 79.39%
  • I Cannot Help Myself And May Comment On A Levin Thread Or Start A Levin Thread

27 20.61%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Take The No Levin Challenge

Take The No Levin Challenge

Levin is irrelevant and engaging him is exactly his dream come true. IMHO.

Take the poll please!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would love to believe that this would include all the other hacks that are just as irrelevant as him... Especially Dick Morris! Republicans don't even care about that toad, I see no reason for us to care.

My commitment vote actually solidifies my desire to neither post or see anything about any of the establishment shills. Not just Levin. But he's a good start.

That Jerry Doyle guy though... I like him

Quote Originally Posted by mikeforliberty View Post
    Sorry I have to monitor the enemy
    But you create him by "monitoring" him.

I Cannot Help Myself And May Comment On A Levin Thread Or Start A Levin Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cutlerzzz View Post
    I Cannot Help Myself And May Comment On A Levin Thread Or Start A Levin Thread
    The first step is to admit you have a problem. That Levin has a power over your life that is greater than you.

Hey lots of people are viewing but not voting. Come on...step up to the plate and.....Take The No Levin Challenge!

I can't help but ask, but ... isn't this thread defeating its own purpose?
    Consider: "This statement is a lie."
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I can't help but ask, but ... isn't this thread defeating its own purpose?
    Consider: "This statement is a lie."
    This is a poll thread. And does not require or solicit comments on any specific Levin show content. So I would say no, it doesn't defeat its own purpose. Unless there are Levin-specific comments.

Don't take our Levin away!

Quote Originally Posted by AquaBuddha2010 View Post
    Out Levin! Out!

I know this is kind of a joke thread, but will still state that I want to be aware of what the current talking points are against Ron.

By continually bringing up Levin, Limbaugh, Hannity, and others, we can continue to push for people to contact the program managers of their local radio stations and have them taken off the air.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaBuddha2010 View Post

You Make Levin Fun
    Don't, don't break the spell
    It would be different and you know it will

I didn't think Dr. Paul could win with Fox News against him, but now I believe he can!
    Levin is nothing compared to that.
    Dr. Paul can win in spite of them all!

We don't have to convince Levin's audience of anything.
    We have to convince the caucus-goers.
    That's best done with "phone from home."
    Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by vechorik View Post
    I didn't think Dr. Paul could win with Fox News against him, but now I believe he can!
    Levin is nothing compared to that.
    We don't have to convince Levin's audience of anything.
    We have to convince the caucus-goers.
    Well spoken. I agree that we should monitor Fox News. But I think Levin is a waste of time and counterproductive. It's embarrassing that people give him the time of day. Thus my OP.

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    You Make Levin Fun
    Don't, don't break the spell
    It would be different and you know it will

HA! Beyond that all I can say is: "give to me yo Levin, take from me..my lace...."
    Last edited by anaconda; 12-19-2011 at 01:23 AM.

Hey!! Why are people commenting on this thread!!! Ooops Sorry!

Cmon everybody. Take the Levin Challenge! But do not talk of Levin.

Who's Levin?

Quote Originally Posted by bolil View Post
    Who's Levin?
    Exactly.

Fox News, MSM and Rush Limbaugh are probably worth watching and talking about.
    The other guys... what's their names? I forget... uhhh... Oh, Matt Levin? That it? Mike Levin? Anyway... this guy isn't worth talking about, whatever his name is.
    Space Hannity can probably be ignored since he's stale and has no depth or credibility...

And the Weiner Nation is pretty much for senile people.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was trying to say this about the facebook group that is anti Ron paul, by all rights we are under our own right advocating that they be quiet when they have as much right to speak as we do. The difference is that when we don't pay attention and over-react to their comments they lose credibility, and eventually people begin to see the insanity that plagues them. Ignore them, and they will go away. If the do not, we can best them in debates. I have already issued challenges to many on the stop ron paul group of having legitimate peaceful, no namecalling debates, and have been declined. The best answer thus far is "we just like to bash RP." "I don't want to turn the group into a debate group" I told them I support them. (if they are reading this you know who this is.) :P

This is an easy challenge because I've never listened to Mark's show. I've only heard clips posted on RPFs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Hey lots of people are viewing but not voting. Come on...step up to the plate and.....Take The No Levin Challenge!
    I rarely contribute anything of value anyway, aside from a few, winning, snarky comments. Needless to say, I wasn't going to create a Mark Levin thread anyway.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    I rarely contribute anything of value anyway, aside from a few, winning, snarky comments. Needless to say, I wasn't going to create a Mark Levin thread anyway.
    I can top you... I am utterly useless on the forums. I can't believe I haven't been banned for uselessness. I just keep posting the same "Chain of Custody Sham" youtube video every chance I get.

Last edited by anaconda; 01-18-2012 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I've never listened to Mark's show.
    You da Man.

We're so close to making his head explode. We should think of something that would really antagonize him and send him over the edge.
    "Look, the American people have chosen to have a fiat money standard because they want a welfare state. You cannot have a gold standard and a welfare state at the same time. You have to make the choice. We have made a decision as a society that we’ll be dealing with the welfare state." -Alan Greenspan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast