Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mossad Behind Mumbai Bombing?

Mossad Behind Mumbai Bombing?

I generally think false flag these days, in lieu of compelling strong evidence to the contrary. Saw this article on Rense:

http://rockthetruth.blogspot.com/200...i-bombing.html

Well Forum members, does this show the signs of false flag?
    Last edited by anaconda; 11-28-2008 at 02:44 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    false op....even an idiot can see that....

Quote Originally Posted by american empire View Post
    qft.
    Last edited by Kludge; 11-29-2008 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Apparently wasn't obvious enough

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    yes we should call it 18/22

Last edited by RickyJ; 11-28-2008 at 02:20 PM. Reason: OP op - original poster, operation

I'm open to the possibility that it was a false-flag op. Would you care to share the evidence you have that makes it so obvious to you?
    Last edited by The One; 11-28-2008 at 09:57 AM.

The Mossad could very well be behind the shootings in India. But I think they might have had a little help from the CIA as well. They work together a lot. But I don't think it is wise to jump the gun here until more facts come out. This is standard method of operation for the CIA/Mossad false flags. But we must realize there are some pissed of Iraqis that would love to kill a few Americans and Britons to avenge their their fallen family members. The key here is how the media sells this story, and it is clear they are already comparing it to 9/11 so whoever did it there is no doubt this incident is being used to justify an attack on either Iran and/or Pakistan. Damn fools that they are.

I'm open to the possibility that it was a false-flag op. Would you care to share the evidence you have that makes it so obvious to you?
    Firstly , we know the role of the media in shaping peoples minds ...we saw that in the election. My point....the amount of coverage is insane in the US media....we have had bombing s and attacks before but the scale of coverage is unprecedented on a day when most US citizens are at home and maybe switching the TV on rather thana working day when people dont have time....

The involvement of a jewish synagogue?....now knowing the region...the rivalry between India and Pakistan is over Kashmir.....The insurgents or "terrorists" whatever you want to call have traditionally targeted Hindu population...besides the ISI and RAW have been staging these bombings in both countries so the blame game is just insane....The synangogue is just an elephant in the room....its just to bring the jewish sympathy, the Israeli lobby and the Zionists in th emix....

Thirdly, there always needs to be a crisis for the govt to make the people feel they always need protection....with people in the economic crisis the people need to be brought back to the war on terror...besides another war or a new front in Pakistan will kick start the economy...

This will help Obama justify his involvement in teh new front....he has been potrayed as an antiwar candidate but he will keep citing this as a reason to help in the war on terror effort.....Biden has foreign policy expertise in Pakistan-Indian relations....

Look if you guys want to keep on believing that this was actually a "real" attack where people jumped off a boat with arms on a mumbai dock ...ran through the streets with heavy weaponry....and they conducted an operation with precision ....then go ahead....cant stop you...

It is probably because you are an idiot that you do see it.
    if that helps you then maybe i am an idiot...i am idiot for even finding that most things are not what they seem and what the media feeds you is crap anyway...yes people did die and I dont deny that or am insensitive to it.....but the whole thing has a staged look.....like it was something organized and planed for a while...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The Mumbai-Mossad angle

November 27, 2008

Mumbai The Mossad Angle
    By Amaresh Misra

[Dr. Amaresh Misra is an historian/journalist. His most recent book ³War of
    Civilizations: India AD 1857² -- http://warofcivilisations... --
    was released in March 2008 by the Vice President of India Shri Mohd. Hamid
    Ansari.]

MUMBAI, INDIA 4:00AM -- Mumbai is under attack. People and forces who killed
    Mahatama Gandhi, who demolished the Babari Mosque have triumphed. More than
    16 groups of terrorists have taken over Taj, Oberai and several hotels.
    Hundreds of people are dead. For the first time no one is blaming Muslim
    organizations. The Mumbai ATS chief Hemant Karkare and other officers of the
    ATS have been killed. These were the same people who were investigating the
    Malegaon Blasts*in which Praggya Singh, an army officer and several other
    noted personalities of the BJP-RSS-Bajrang Dal-VHP were arrested. Karkare
    was the man to arrest them. Karkare was receiving threats from several
    quarters. LK Advani, the BJP chief and several other prominent leaders of
    the so-called Hindu terrorism squad were gunning for his head. And the first
    casualty in the terrorist attack was Karkare! He is dead*gone*the firing by
    terrorists began from Nariman House*which is the only building in Mumbai
    inhabited by Jews. Some Hindu Gujaratis of the Nariman area spoke live on
    several TV channels*they openly said that the firing by terrorists began
    from Nariman house. And that for two years suspicious activities were going
    on in this house. But no one took notice.

Our worst fears have come true. It is clear that Mossad is involved in the
    whole affair. An entire city has been attacked by Mossad and probably units
    of mercenaries. It is not possible for one single organization to plan and
    execute such a sophisticated operation. It is clear that this operation was
    backed by communal forces from within the Indian State. The Home Minister
    Shivraj Patil should resign. The RSS-BJP-VHP-Bajrang Dal should be banned.
    Advani and others ought to be arrested. Today is a day of shame for all
    Indians and all Hindus. Muslims and secular Hindus have been proven right.
    RSS type forces and Israel are all involved in not only destabilizing but
    finishing India. India should immediately snap all relations with Israel. We
    owe this much to Karkare and the brave ATS men who had shown the courage to
    arrest Praggya Singh, Raj Kumar Purohit, the army officer and several others.

A photograph published in Urdu Times, Mumbai, clearly shows that Mossad and
    ex-Mossad men came to India and met Sadhus and other pro-Hindutva elements
    recently. A conspiracy was clearly hatched.

This is a moment of reckoning especially for Hindus of India. The killers of
    Gandhi have struck again. If we are true Sanatanis and true Hindus and true
    nationalists and true patriots we have to see this act as a clear attack by
    anti-national deshdrohi forces. Praggya Singh, Advani and the entire brand
    is anti-national. They ought to be shot. Any Hindu siding with them is
    hereafter warned of serious consequences.

This is a question of nationalism. If no one else, the Indian army will not
    take this lying down. Communal, anti-national forces have attacked the very
    foundation of the Indian constitution and the nation. We will fight a civil
    war if need be against the pro-Hindutva, communal forces and their Israeli
    backers.

MORE at http://www.twf.org/News/Y...

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah2 View Post
    November 27, 2008
    MUMBAI, INDIA 4:00AM -- Mumbai is under attack. People and forces who killed
    Mahatama Gandhi, who demolished the Babari Mosque have triumphed. More than
    16 groups of terrorists have taken over Taj, Oberai and several hotels.
    Hundreds of people are dead. For the first time no one is blaming Muslim
    organizations.
    No one is blaming Muslim organizations? Are you effing kidding me?

Seriously, do you people even believe you're own crap? Even Al Jazeera and Turkish media says this is Muslims. Enjoy living in your bubble and 4 years of Obama and keep wondering why people can't see the "truth" that y'all promote.

if that helps you then maybe i am an idiot...i am idiot for even finding that most things are not what they seem and what the media feeds you is crap anyway...yes people did die and I dont deny that or am insensitive to it.....but the whole thing has a staged look.....like it was something organized and planed for a while...
    Yes you are an idiot. Not believing everything the media tells you is smart, questioning every single thing and believing that everything is some false flag is effing retarded.

The media says the world is round, but I don't believe them, after all when I walk on it it is flat. Anyone who believes the media and their lies about a round earth is a brainwashed sheep.

Evidence? You know, as in actual facts that support your assertion? Oh nevermind, I forgot momentarily that I was replying to $#@!ing idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanEdwards
    questioning every single thing and believing that everything is some false flag is effing retarded
    I believe that since our government will not be transparent with us, that it is not only appropriate but ESSENTIAL that we assume false flag EVERY TIME until they come clean with us and provide the transparancy that the founders envisioned.

However, here are some things to consider initially.

This from the article in the linked in the OP:

1. Brand new terror groups have tight budgets. This group, the "Deccan Muhajedeen" (sounds like a sports team, like Cleveland Indians or Cincinnati Pirates) appears from nowhere with a large force, fully automatic weapons, grenades, and intelligence resources on the scale of a nation state.

2. FOX News and CNN are now both reporting that the "terrorists" who took hostages at the Oberoi hotel were specifically seeking people with US and British passports. So, regardless of whatever the "Deccan Muhajedeen" claims their objective may be, the real agenda is to provoke a British and US response.

3. The timing is suspect, occurring just when Bush needs an excuse to kick off one more war of Obama to have to deal with and certainly convenient timing for Israel, which sees Obama as far less likely to engage in more wars for Israel. And, for the last several; weeks Israel has been starving Gaza mercilessly, in advance of an obvious military action, and has kept reporters and even the Papel Envoy out of Gaza."
    Last edited by anaconda; 11-28-2008 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    2. FOX News and CNN are now both reporting that the "terrorists" who took hostages at the Oberoi hotel were specifically seeking people with US and British passports.
    So is Indian media. So is Al Jazeera. So is Turkish media. So is the Indian government.....

I believe that since our government will not be transparent with us, that it is not only appropriate but ESSENTIAL that we assume false flag EVERY TIME until they come clean with us and provide the transparancy that the founders envisioned.
    What the heck do you mean "transparency"? The Troofers will never believe anything from the Government or facts so it's pointless to even debate you people.

The OP

The OP is a Mossad agent. I'm 100% sure of it. Absolutely 100% sure.

If you disagree submit your proof and I'll believe he isn't a Mossad agent. Of course, I don't need to give any proof for my assertion because I'm the one accusing the accused .

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

the OP

The OP is a Mossad agent. I'm 100% sure of it. Absolutely 100% sure.

If you disagree submit your proof and I'll believe he isn't a Mossad agent. Of course, I don't need to give any proof for my assertion because I'm the one accusing the accused . It's obvious...Who benefits by him posting these "conspiracy theories". The mossad that's who. Does the Mossad have the agents available to sign-up and spew this nonesense. Of course.

Clearly the Mossad is at work on this board...clearly...

I don't agree because I'm not one of the idiots you speak of that can see it was a false flag op.

Quote Originally Posted by AutoDas
    What the heck do you mean "transparency"?
    Like what Ron Paul said in the debates: "I do not believe in this country we should have secrecy of government..."

The cover ups of nefarious deeds committed by the government that in no way benefit the people are legion. Eternal vigilance and skepticism were articulated by the Founders as essential to avoid the rise of tyranny.

This is not rocket science. Until our government ends its corrupt and secret ways we have no logical or moral reason to believe a damn thing they tell us, and would be better off not to.

This is "what the heck" I mean.

ISI was involved in this incident at a minimum.

ISI was involved in this incident at a minimum
    The attack was too sophisticated to have been carried out by some run-of-the-mill militants. These cats - at least the commanders - were pros. Someone with detailed knowledge of urban warfare trained them - probably CIA/MI6/ISI/Mossad.

Please google

1. Pragya+Thakur+terror+links

2. Colonel+Purohit+Abhinav+bharat+terror

3. BJP+RSS+terror

4. Mosad+sadhu

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNEzEetm5Zg

according to reader comments on several videos and articles, supposedly posted by people from india, the general consensus is that it is mossad, and its because isreal wants war between pakistan and india

and everyone knows, what isreal wants, isreal gets

Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    The attack was too sophisticated to have been carried out by some run-of-the-mill militants. These cats - at least the commanders - were pros. Someone with detailed knowledge of urban warfare trained them - probably CIA/MI6/ISI/Mossad.
    The opinion that "advanced" training was required is regularly pushed by the mainstream media.

Seriously, what training is required to run around randomly shooting people and throwing grenades?

You have to operate the gun and pull the pin on the grenade. Our military spends months training to do that kinda stuff...okay actually required maybe a half a weekend, some beer, and a tv.
    Believe your Justice.-Metal Wolf Chaos

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DFF
    Agreed ( And thank you, by the way ).

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    ...But we must realize there are some pissed of Iraqis that would love to kill a few Americans and Britons to avenge their their fallen family members. The key here is how the media sells this story, and it is clear they are already comparing it to 9/11 so whoever did it there is no doubt this incident is being used to justify an attack on either Iran and/or Pakistan. Damn fools that they are.
    2. FOX News and CNN are now both reporting that the "terrorists" who took hostages at the Oberoi hotel were specifically seeking people with US and British passports. So, regardless of whatever the "Deccan Muhajedeen" claims their objective may be, the real agenda is to provoke a British and US response.
    Why are we always assuming the target of the Mumbai attacks were British and American citizens? Reports I saw showed that two US and one Brit confirmed dead among the near 200 Indians; and our prayers are with their families. Those numbers alone show that the target of the attacks could not have possibly been US or British citizens.

The whole reason the media is selling it like it was an attack on Brits/Americans is total BS. There was a war for years between India and Pakistan while Americans and Brits conducted work and humanitarian efforts in both sides. The motive makes no sense if it was to kill Americans and Brits.

Quote Originally Posted by roxic27 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNEzEetm5Zg

according to reader comments on several videos and articles, supposedly posted by people from india, the general consensus is that it is mossad, and its because isreal wants war between pakistan and india

and everyone knows, what isreal wants, isreal gets
    Nothing more reliable than random users on youtube... BTW you do realize that India and Pakistan will NOT go to war.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel
    BTW you do realize that India and Pakistan will NOT go to war.
    Why not?

Why not?
    Both are saturated with MAD.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast