Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Biden to Visit Tulsa to Remember Race Massacre 100 Years Ago

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Described where? By the 140 yr old grandma?

Disclaimer: I have read about 4% of this thread so I may have missed it
    One of the eyewitnesses to the firebombs was Buck Colbert Franklin.

http://fly.historicwings.com/2017/02...bing-of-tulsa/

“I could see planes circling in mid-air. They grew in number and hummed, darted and dipped low. I could hear something like hail falling upon the top of my office building. Down East Archer, I saw the old Mid-Way hotel on fire, burning from its top, and then another and another and another building began to burn from their top.”

“Lurid flames roared and belched and licked their forked tongues into the air. Smoke ascended the sky in thick, black volumes and amid it all, the planes — now a dozen or more in number — still hummed and darted here and there with the agility of natural birds of the air.”

“The side-walks were literally covered with burning turpentine balls. I knew all too well where they came from, and I knew all too well why every burning building first caught from the top. I paused and waited for an opportune time to escape. ‘Where oh where is our splendid fire department with its half dozen stations?’ I asked myself. ‘Is the city in conspiracy with the mob?'”

He lived from from 1879 to 1960. (See: https://www.blackpast.org/african-am...ert-1879-1960/)
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another strong play by Biden... his recent woke moves are almost heart warming to the point that one is tempted to overlook that he supported racially motivated costly Iraqi freedom war blunder few years ago:

Biden got down on one knee to welcome the 94-year-old 'grandmother' of Juneteenth to the White House

Eliza Relman

Opal Lee (2nd L), the activist known as the grandmother of Juneteenth, US Vice President Kamala Harris look on as US President Joe Biden gives a pen to US Congresswoman Barbara Lee (L) after signing the Juneteenth National Independence Day Act.

• President Joe Biden delivered a special greeting on Thursday to Opal Lee, a 94-year-old Texas activist.
    • In 2016, Lee marched 1,400 miles from Fort Worth, Texas, to DC to advocate for making Juneteenth a federal holiday.
    • Biden officially made Juneteenth a national holiday, signing the bill into law with Lee by his side.
    • See more stories on Insider's business page.

President Joe Biden delivered a special greeting on Thursday to a central figure in the campaign to make Juneteenth, a celebration of the end of slavery, a national holiday — a goal that became law on Thursday.
    Biden got down on one knee to greet Opal Lee, the 94-year-old Juneteenth advocate and former educator from Texas, at the presidential signing ceremony as Vice President Kamala Harris introduced her.

businessinsider.com/video-biden-kneels-greet-94-year-old-juneteenth-activist-opal-lee-2021-6

Relational

Fact check: Biden did not kneel during the national anthem | Miami Herald

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

LOL, this isn't high school debate, bub. Some people want reparations. Their fallacy is all the perps are dead.

One of the eyewitnesses to the firebombs was Buck Colbert Franklin.

http://fly.historicwings.com/2017/02...bing-of-tulsa/

“I could see planes circling in mid-air. They grew in number and hummed, darted and dipped low. I could hear something like hail falling upon the top of my office building. Down East Archer, I saw the old Mid-Way hotel on fire, burning from its top, and then another and another and another building began to burn from their top.”

“Lurid flames roared and belched and licked their forked tongues into the air. Smoke ascended the sky in thick, black volumes and amid it all, the planes — now a dozen or more in number — still hummed and darted here and there with the agility of natural birds of the air.”

“The side-walks were literally covered with burning turpentine balls. I knew all too well where they came from, and I knew all too well why every burning building first caught from the top. I paused and waited for an opportune time to escape. ‘Where oh where is our splendid fire department with its half dozen stations?’ I asked myself. ‘Is the city in conspiracy with the mob?'”

He lived from from 1879 to 1960. (See: https://www.blackpast.org/african-am...ert-1879-1960/)

Sounds legit. For Hollywood fiction.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    LOL, this isn't high school debate, bub. Some people want reparations. Their fallacy is all the perps are dead.
    The reparations paid to Japanese interment camp survivors were not paid by the "perps."

The reparations paid to Jewish Holocaust survivors were not paid by the "perps."

The reparations paid to Ford and GM for their Nazi factories being bombed were not paid by the "perps."

You are mistaking reparations for civil damages. Those are two totally different things.

Sounds legit. For Hollywood fiction.
    Spoken like a Holocaust denier. "Schindler's list was a good movie so the Holocaust must be fiction."
    Last edited by jmdrake; 06-20-2021 at 12:35 PM.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

The reparations paid to Japanese interment camp survivors were not paid by the "perps."

The reparations paid to Jewish Holocaust survivors were not paid by the "perps."

The reparations paid to Ford and GM for their Nazi factories being bombed were not paid by the "perps."

You are mistaking reparations for civil damages. Those are two totally different things.

LOL. A lot of whites and Indians were killed in the Tulsa riot—possibly one third or even more than blacks. I don’t recall a bunch of gov agents being killed when they put Japs in internment camps. I don’t recall one third of Nazis being killed when putting citizens in labor camps.

Spoken like a Holocaust denier. "Schindler's list was a good movie so the Holocaust must be fiction."
    “Watchmen is a good TV program, so everything they showed is true.”

Reparations and civil damages both claim to address wrongs. The black historian John Hope Franklin joined the 2003 Tulsa reparations lawsuit. What is John Hope Franklin’s claim to fame? Franklin’s father, Buck Franklin, was a leech lawyer and conspiracy theorist who embellished the riot.

The 2003 Tulsa reparations lawsuit was spearheaded by none other than Johnny Cochran, the leech who cleared OJ Simpson. Another Tulsa reparations attorney was celeb lawyer Willie “You can run, but you can’t hide” Gary. The third Tulsa reparations attorney was Charles Ogletree, an Al Sharpton pal who wants “trillions” for slavery reparations.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/21/a...race-riot.html

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

LOL. A lot of whites and Indians were killed in the Tulsa riot—possibly one third or even more than blacks. I don’t recall a bunch of gov agents being killed when they put Japs in internment camps. I don’t recall one third of Nazis being killed when putting citizens in labor camps.
    Make up lies as you go along. Okay.

“Watchmen is a good TV program, so everything they showed is true.”
    I've never even seen the show. But you keep on making up lies. It fits your MO.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Make up lies as you go along. Okay.

Right, because only blacks were killed.

I've never even seen the show. But you keep on making up lies. It fits your MO.
    That's what you said. You believed what the show said.

None of the eyewitnesses of the event ever said that. None of the eyewitnesses to the aftermath ever said that. No part of the photographic record confirms that. Nothing about the part of town attacked suggests that's even possible. And remember, I've been exposed to what record exists as only a hometown boy can since I was in elementary school, and have talked to people who were there.

In short, you seem to have made that up. Even if you picked it up, someone made it up, and now you're repeating it like you want to make it alt right gospel, and you don't seem to care one whit if it's true.

Right, because if he rejects your claim that more whites and indians were killed than blacks, that means he can only believe that not one single white got a scratch on him. And because he believes some television show was reasonably factual, he must believe every word of dialog in it was spoken here that day.

You debate just like a progressive. Total rejection of that gray area wherein the truth is inevitably found. Association and innuendo with nary a fact in attendance.

Biden made a speech that no one remembers. Tulsa thought they had a tourist event but no one came. Someone found a little mass grave but it wasn't from the riot. Congratulations. You are now the last one left on earth still obsessing about it. Good God, even UWDude got over it, and he never got over anything!
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-03-2021 at 08:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    None of the eyewitnesses of the event ever said that. None of the eyewitnesses to the aftermath ever said that. No part of the photographic record confirms that. Nothing about the part of town attacked suggests that's even possible. And remember, I've been exposed to what record exists as only a hometown boy can since I was in elementary school, and have talked to people who were there.

In short, you seem to have made that up. Even if you picked it up, someone made it up, and now you're repeating it like you want to make it alt right gospel, and you don't seem to care one whit if it's true.

Right, because if he rejects your claim that more whites and indians were killed than blacks, that means he can only believe that not one single white got a scratch on him. And because he believes some television show was reasonably factual, he must believe every word of dialog in it was spoken here that day.

You debate just like a progressive. Total rejection of that gray area wherein the truth is inevitably found. Association and innuendo with nary a fact in attendance.

Biden made a speech that no one remembers. Tulsa thought they had a tourist event but no one came. Someone found a little mass grave but it wasn't from the riot. Congratulations. You are now the last one left on earth still obsessing about it. Good God, even UWDude got over it, and he never got over anything!
    LOL. You’re from Tulsa, and I documented things you didn’t even know. There are things I don't know, but I acknowledge that. This entire event has been turned on its head by revisionists who say things that are improbable.

The only obsession is greedy racists trying to cash in with “reparations.” Practically everyone from that event is dead. It’s over. Get over it.

LOL. You’re from Tulsa, and I documented things you didn’t even know. There are things I don't know, but I acknowledge that. This entire event has been turned on its head by revisionists who say things that are improbable.
    Even the testimonies that are from when the event occurred, are wildly inconsistent.

Whole thing is a bungled pack of lies.

If black people want us to take it seriously when they get "massacred", they should at least try to make a small effort to get their story straight.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

LOL. You’re from Tulsa, and I documented things you didn’t even know.
    That's true. I had never even heard of that tv show, what was it, The Watchmen? So?

There are things I don't know, but I acknowledge that. This entire event has been turned on its head by revisionists who say things that are improbable.

The only obsession is greedy racists trying to cash in with “reparations.” Practically everyone from that event is dead. It’s over. Get over it.
    You're the one repeating lies about it, hoping to make the lies true. I first studied up on the subject in 1974. 1974. Where were the revisionists, reverse racists and reparations hawks in 1974? Oh, wait. I was there and I know. There weren't any.

I know what people have tried to revise. Exactly what. I know how you're trying to revise history. Exactly. I don't let any of it go without resistance, because you don't learn from history if you let people with an axe to grind screw it up.

And that goes just as much for you as Johnny Cochran.

Threads like this definitely make me lean towards Holocaust denial.

If minor events like this can be so wildly exaggerated, then the Holocaust is definitely super exaggerated
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

If minor events like this can be so wildly exaggerated, then the Holocaust is definitely super exaggerated
    Not to worry. The only things that fell down on 9/11/01 were a lawn mower shed and a doghouse.

Not to worry. The only things that fell down on 9/11/01 were a lawn mower shed and a doghouse.
    I never noticed before, but the 2nd tower does look like a doghouse. Which makes sense, you can see the pixelated green artifacts behind it where the green screen was used for the CGI effects
    - Kim Kardashian

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I first studied up on the subject in 1974.

Oooo; you studied up. Yeah, I also did grade school book reports.

1974. Where were the revisionists, reverse racists and reparations hawks in 1974?
    They were there, except now it's more convenient for the greedy racists to collect because all their ancestors are dead! Woo hoo!

LOL

I never noticed before, but the 2nd tower does look like a doghouse. Which makes sense, you can see the pixelated green artifacts behind it where the green screen was used for the CGI effects
    LOL

I never said only blacks were killed. That's a pretty stupid argument from you. Americans weren't the only ones killed in the Alamo. Jews weren't the only ones killed in the Holocaust or in World War II in general. And there were a few Japanese killed in Pearl Harbor too. Non sequitur.

Jews weren't the only ones killed in the Holocaust
    This is actually incorrect. Sometime within the past 10 years or so, historians have actually defined the Holocaust as specifically Jew deaths only.

By definition, Jews were the only ones killed in the Holocaust.

The genocides of the Romanis and non-Jewish poles that happened in presumably the same geographic region & similar point in history, are historically defined as entirely separate genocides:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_genocide
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_c..._Polish_nation

The concentration camp deaths of gays and various other "degenerates" apparently wasn't significant enough to be classified as a genocide.
    - Kim Kardashian

I never said only blacks were killed.
    I never said you said that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234