Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Vaccination Debate

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I live in a no-fault state. I love it. If we have an accident, my insurance pays for my stuff, your insurance pays for yours and the lawyers don't get rich shrieking about whose fault it was.

That's not how it's supposed to work. There are known side effects, called Table Injuries. Those are automatically paid. There's also a mechanism called a "causation in fact" which uses a 3-prong mechanism: a medical theory causally connecting the vaccination and the injury; a logical sequence of cause and effect showing that the vaccination was the reason for the injury; and a showing of a proximate temporal relationship between vaccination and injury.

That's like saying no lawyer would ever represent the plaintiff if they knew the claim wasn't true, and neither of those statements are true. The whole reason this system exists is that crying Moms and imperfect kids on the stand played a much bigger role to the juries than actual evidence. Emotional appeals win over logic every single time, which, not coincidentally, is why liberals rule the world.

Strawman.

Or is your entire argument purely a giant hybrid "you're not an MD on the government dole so you don't get an opinion" appeal-to-authority X no-true-scotsman fallacy?

Appeal to authority is only a fallacy when the person isn't actually an authority in the subject at hand. All opinions are not equal.

And I want to self-righteously point out that in all this noise, nobody has mentioned any rebuttal to my proof that the original post is trash (no surprise there) based on a read of the actual document.

Zimmerman rebutted, you just need to pay attention.

Dr. Zimmerman declined our interview request and referred us to his sworn affidavit. It says: On June 15, 2007, he took aside the Department of Justice—or DOJ lawyers he worked for defending vaccines in vaccine court. He told them that he’d discovered “exceptions in which vaccinations could cause autism.” “I explained that in a subset of children, vaccine induced fever and immune stimulation did cause regressive brain disease with features of autism spectrum disorder.”

Kennedy: This panicked the two DOJ attorneys and they immediately fired Zimmerman. That was on a Friday and over the weekend they called Zimmerman and said his services would no longer be needed. They wanted to silence him.

Days after the Department of Justice lawyers fired Dr. Zimmerman as their expert witness, he alleges, they went on to misrepresent his opinion to continue to debunk autism claims. Records show that on June 18, 2007, a DOJ attorney Dr. Zimmerman spoke to told vaccine court, “We know [Dr. Zimmerman’s] views on the issue...There is no scientific basis for a connection” between vaccines and autism. Dr. Zimmerman now calls that “highly misleading.”

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Last edited by donnay; 01-09-2019 at 06:27 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You literally have no idea what the hell you're posting, do you?
    I know exactly what I posted, do you?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

'No fault' literally means that the parents are 50% to blame
    for their child's death.
    Big Pharma gets a pass to kill more children so they can
    save children.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I get that angelatc has a reading comprehension problem, but this has been posted three times in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    'No fault' literally means that the parents are 50% to blame
    for their child's death.
    Big Pharma gets a pass to kill more children so they can
    save children.
    Angelatc thinks the vaccine court is where people get justice. Big pHARMa gets the protection, not the children or the families.

Angelatc thinks the vaccine court is where people get justice. Big pHARMa gets the protection, not the children or the families.
    And the taxpayers get the bill.

Ain't privatized profits and socialized losses great?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And the taxpayers get the bill.

Ain't privatized profits and socialized losses great?

Exactly, all the while Big pHARMa rakes in the profits--they have blood on their hands.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Its a little surprising that legislators that support 'Forced inoculations' and a liability shield
    for big pharma don't share buildings with Planned Parenthood (murderhood') .

What anti-vaxers are failing to acknowledge is that Zimmerman declined to comment and referred to his deposition. In the deposition he states that there is no scientific proof at this time that vaccines cause autism. He goes on to say that progress is being made and new studies are being done. So let us face it at this point in time there is no scientific evidence! He still would administer vaccines to susceptible children according to CDC guidelines! Opinions that there may be a correlation does not make correlation nor does it make scientific proof. Zimmerman was not fired. He was not asked to testify. Read the damn deposition for yourself. I am a slower reader and read the 108 page deposition in around an hour.
    https://bolenreport.com/wp-content/u...Deposition.pdf
    Last edited by Schifference; 01-10-2019 at 05:53 AM.

They believe but have no proof. Some people believe in Santa Claus. Do you know what kind of mercury is in fish? "what are you talking about?"

This congressman is talking out his ass.

Herd Immunization, Forced Vaccinations, Govt Shield for Vaccine Co's

-Herd Immunization, when children not immunized start dropping like
    flies, the free market will start sending their children to the needle in herds.
    Parents aren't stupid, they don't need to be forced by govt to save their
    children, lets see a problem before you give us the solution , save your
    Hegelian Dialectic for 3rd world s########, they are dumb, amenable,
    and easy to herd.
    -Forced Vaccines Our children are not wards of the state, the state has
    no sincere interest in them, the parents do, parents have the inalienable
    right to make decisions for their families, the state does not.
    -Government Shield for Vaccine Profiteers Our very corrupt govt
    provides a protectionist 'fake' court to appease the parents of victims,
    to shut them up, and to prevent court findings from exposing the fact
    that death and injury from some vaccines occurs, its a massive fraudulent
    cover up.

Read page 16 and 17, 22, 28 is enough to get you started.

If you are not willing to actually know what Zimmerman said you should not be spewing BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    They believe but have no proof. Some people believe in Santa Claus. Do you know what kind of mercury is in fish? "what are you talking about?"

Mercury , mmmmmmmm good, yum....
    -They have No proof that all vaccines are safe, and warrant mandatory inoculations.
    - After fukushima EPA immediately raised the danger threshold to a ridiculous
    number, suddenly RADIATION.........MMMMMM GOOOD safe..........YUM

-They have No proof that all vaccines are safe, and warrant mandatory inoculations.
    Billions of people have received trillions of vaccines. Science needs to prove that vaccines cause harm.

My only point is you are using hearsay and will not even read the persons deposition that is the basis for this thread.

The video you posted is the equivalent of showing up in small claims court with no evidence and only saying this happened or that happened.

As Angelatc stated, his own testimony debunks the article. If people are too lazy to read it, then they have no business mischaracterizing it. He specifically says he would administer and encourage parents to vaccinate their children even if they were susceptible to vaccines and had mitochondria markers.

If an actual deadly virus was here, you might be first in line for the vaccination.
    Last edited by Schifference; 01-10-2019 at 06:51 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Billions of people have received trillions of vaccines. Science needs to prove that vaccines cause harm.

My only point is you are using hearsay and will not even read the persons deposition that is the basis for this thread.

The video you posted is the equivalent of showing up in small claims court with no evidence and only saying this happened or that happened.

As Angelatc stated, his own testimony debunks the article. If people are too lazy to read it, then they have no business mischaracterizing it. He specifically says he would administer and encourage parents to vaccinate their children even if they were susceptible to vaccines and had mitochondria markers.

If an actual deadly virus was here, you might be first in line for the vaccination.
    I see , Mitocondria markers, so yea it is the parents
    fault , they should have known their childrens
    physiology better.
    Last edited by Stratovarious; 01-10-2019 at 07:19 AM.

I see , Michocondria markers, so yea it is the parents
    fault , they should have known their childrens
    physiology better.
    Done with you. All you do is argue without substance! You can ramble on.

-Herd Immunization, when children not immunized start dropping like
    flies, the free market will start sending their children to the needle in herds.
    Parents aren't stupid, they don't need to be forced by govt to save their
    children, lets see a problem before you give us the solution , save your
    Hegelian Dialectic for 3rd world s########, they are dumb, amenable,
    and easy to herd.
    -Forced Vaccines Our children are not wards of the state, the state has
    no sincere interest in them, the parents do, parents have the inalienable
    right to make decisions for their families, the state does not.
    -Government Shield for Vaccine Profiteers Our very corrupt govt
    provides a protectionist 'fake' court to appease the parents of victims,
    to shut them up, and to prevent court findings from exposing the fact
    that death and injury from some vaccines occurs, its a massive fraudulent
    cover up.
    ''Schifference;6732716]Done with you. All you do is argue without substance! You can ramble on''

Done with you. All you do is argue without substance! You can ramble on.
    Substance, wondrous substance from shiffy; ingested mercury , intravenous mercury, same thing?

What anti-vaxers are failing to acknowledge is that Zimmerman declined to comment and referred to his deposition. In the deposition he states that there is no scientific proof at this time that vaccines cause autism. He goes on to say that progress is being made and new studies are being done. So let us face it at this point in time there is no scientific evidence! He still would administer vaccines to susceptible children according to CDC guidelines! Opinions that there may be a correlation does not make correlation nor does it make scientific proof. Zimmerman was not fired. He was not asked to testify. Read the damn deposition for yourself. I am a slower reader and read the 108 page deposition in around an hour.
    What you have failed to glean from this Sheryl Atkinson piece is; Zimmerman was fired after he spoke privately to government lawyers. His practice is now handling many cases of autism. The deposition is from 2007 and this piece was just done [2018--aired last week]. It is right in the transcripts!

But now Dr. Zimmerman has provided remarkable new information. He claims that during the vaccine hearings all those years ago, he privately told government lawyers that vaccines can, and did cause autism in some children. That turnabout from the government’s own chief medical expert stood to change everything about the vaccine-autism debate. If the public were to find out.

What you have failed to glean from this Sheryl Atkinson piece is; Zimmerman was fired after he spoke privately to government lawyers. His practice is now handling many cases of autism. The deposition is from 2007 and this piece was just done [2018--aired last week]. It is right in the transcripts!
    Read page 2 Nov 9, 2016. There is a difference between being fired and not being asked to testify. Reading the deposition is the only way to know what he said, and what he does in his practice.

Show me where Dr. Zimmerman has provided remarkable new information. He claims that during the vaccine hearings all those years ago, he privately told government lawyers that vaccines can, and did cause autism in some children. I am not asking for somebody saying or writing what they say he said. Show me an article or interview where he said that.

Why did he decline interview?

Please read it for yourself. https://bolenreport.com/wp-content/u...Deposition.pdf
    Last edited by Schifference; 01-10-2019 at 09:52 AM.

Already posted:

Myth: But the ethyl mercury in Thimerosal is less toxic than the methyl mercury in fish. After all, humans can drink ethyl alcohol even though methyl alcohol is poisonous.

Fact: The science shows that ethyl mercury is actually more toxic than methyl mercury. While this is a common argument, it is simply untrue. In order to exonerate thimerosal, its defenders sometimes parrot the debunked industry canard that “the ethyl mercury in thimerosal is less persistent in the body and therefore less toxic than methyl mercury in fish.” However, they cannot cite a single published scientific study to support this position. That’s because the science says the opposite. Ethyl mercury is 50 times more toxic than methyl mercury (Guzzi et al, 2012) and twice as persistent in the brain (Burbacher et al, 2005).
    More advance search:
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/?...methyl+mercury

Read page 2 Nov 9, 2016. There is a difference between being fired and not being asked to testify. Reading the deposition is the only way to know what he said, and what he does in his practice.

Show me where Dr. Zimmerman has provided remarkable new information. He claims that during the vaccine hearings all those years ago, he privately told government lawyers that vaccines can, and did cause autism in some children. I am not asking for somebody saying or writing what they say he said. Show me an article or interview where he said that.

Why did he decline interview?

Please read it for yourself. https://bolenreport.com/wp-content/u...Deposition.pdf
    I read the old 2007 transcripts already.

The new information:

Dr. Zimmerman declined our interview request and referred us to his sworn affidavit. It says: On June 15, 2007, he took aside the Department of Justice—or DOJ lawyers he worked for defending vaccines in vaccine court. He told them that he’d discovered “exceptions in which vaccinations could cause autism.” “I explained that in a subset of children, vaccine induced fever and immune stimulation did cause regressive brain disease with features of autism spectrum disorder.”

Kennedy: This panicked the two DOJ attorneys and they immediately fired Zimmerman. That was on a Friday and over the weekend they called Zimmerman and said his services would no longer be needed. They wanted to silence him.

Days after the Department of Justice lawyers fired Dr. Zimmerman as their expert witness, he alleges, they went on to misrepresent his opinion to continue to debunk autism claims. Records show that on June 18, 2007, a DOJ attorney Dr. Zimmerman spoke to told vaccine court, “We know [Dr. Zimmerman’s] views on the issue...There is no scientific basis for a connection” between vaccines and autism. Dr. Zimmerman now calls that “highly misleading.”

The former DOJ lawyer didn’t return our calls and emails. Kennedy has filed a fraud complaint with the Justice Department Inspector General, who told us they don’t “comment on investigations or potential investigations.”
    http://fullmeasure.news/news/cover-s...ination-debate
    Last edited by donnay; 01-10-2019 at 10:32 AM. Reason: wrong date

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Read his sworn affidavit from Nov 9,2016. Does he have multiple stances on the issue? Is the newer sworn testimony not credible? https://bolenreport.com/wp-content/u...Deposition.pdf

Read his sworn affidavit from Nov 9,2016. Does he have multiple stances on the issue? Is the newer sworn testimony not credible? https://bolenreport.com/wp-content/u...Deposition.pdf

From the first page of this thread:

You just go now, grab 'vaccine Mangy' and come back here , tell us with a straight face
    that FORCED VACCINES are 100% justified in America.

echo chambers in empty heads.

It is nice to see that she's possibly matured past using memes. Maybe Youtube will be next.
    Last edited by angelatc; 01-10-2019 at 10:37 AM.

You just go now, grab 'vaccine Mangy' and come back here , tell us with a straight face
    that FORCED VACCINES are 100% justified in America.
    You are literally hallucinating. Nobody is advocating for forced vaccines.

You are literally hallucinating. Nobody is advocating for forced vaccines.
    You certainly push that Herd Immunity theory.

And the reason I believe in herd immunity is because it's a scientific theory that has been proved repeatedly. (That means over and over.)

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast