Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Treat anti-vaxxers like the dangerous conspiracy theorists they are

As the comedian Bill Engvall would say: "Here's your sign!"

“Vaccination does NOT account for the impressive declines in mortality seen in the first half of the century…Nearly 90% of the decline in infectious disease mortality among US children occurred before 1940, when few antibiotics or vaccines were available.”

https://www.learntherisk.org/diseases/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    It's a quote from the article. I guess you didn't read it?
    I forgot to add "and also show that you're incapable of picking up on nuance or realize when your argument has been logically destroyed".
    I'll do better next time.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When you get a PhD in microbiology then you can consider yourself informed on vaccine science. Until then, you're not.
    Ok so let me try to break it down.
    This isn't just an Appeal to Authority argument, it's a bad one.

In order to make such an argument and have it stick, you first have to have both sides in the debate agree what constitutes an authority. So even if you had picked a field specifically related to vaccines, you would need for us to agree that
    1) such a field does actually constitute expertise,
    2) that the person holding said degree holds it validly,
    3) that the degree came from a reputable source,
    4) that this person's knowledge is current (and not reflective of a degree awarded in 1968 or so),
    et cetera.

You didn't even get to step 1. You said "PhD in Microbiology".
    So according to what you wrote, if I had a PhD in Microbiology and was a practicing mycologist specifically studying Ophiocordyceps unilateralis and potentially adapting it for use in the fight against fire ant spread in the Southern US, you would accept those credentials in the vaccine debate.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

I’m glad that the WHO doesn’t point to the number 1 and 2 causes of death in the “developed” world - heart attacks and cancer: https://ourworldindata.org/causes-of-death

Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Here is a woman which angelatc simply ignores.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Here is another good testimony from a doctor:

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That is nonsense, the state of nature can't violate the NAP, were people violating the NAP for thousands of years?
    Of course not, because people didn't have the opportunity to do something to reduce the risk of infecting other people while going on with their usual routines. Now they do.

I didn't see anything in the article in the OP urging the government to mandate forced vaccinations. It was a call to educate and to treat the anti-vaxxers as the idiots they are through social stigmatizing:

If they refuse to listen to a century of scientific studies confirming time and time again that vaccination is an unquestionable good for humanity, then it's time for us to start treating anti-vaxxers as what they are: dangerous and worthy of shame and condemnation. If we can't convince anti-vaxxers to change their minds, we must attach enough social stigma to the delusion that agnostics cease to join them.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    Of course not, because people didn't have the opportunity to do something to reduce the risk of infecting other people while going on with their usual routines. Now they do.
    Even if it is safe and effective failure to utilize it can't be a violation of the NAP, by your logic failure to comply with every safety NAZI edict is a violation of the NAP.
    Even the pro-vaccination camp has to admit that there is a small chance of harm to those who are vaccinated, it isn't a violation of the NAP for me to choose to avoid that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    I didn't see anything in the article in the OP urging the government to mandate forced vaccinations. It was a call to educate and to treat the anti-vaxxers as the idiots they are through social stigmatizing:
    The demonization is meant to result in the use of force:

Eighteen states allow nonmedical vaccine exemptions. This means that in 18 states, you could be sending your children to school with kids who secretly are putting them at risk of contracting a life-threatening illness. That number should be zero. Until then, the media needs to start doing its job and stop catering to conspiracy-minded celebrities.
    Anti-vaxxers are a threat to public safety. It's time to start treating them as such.
    Not only does the article reveal that force is the intended outcome but this article doesn't exist in a vacuum, the campaign to use force already exists and this article is part of it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Ignorance is bliss. "...a century of scientific studies..."

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ok, call me crazy for saying this, but Im almost thinking that Angela and the other Pro Vaxxers should go out and show us all wrong by vaccinating the living $#@! of themselves with EVERY VACCINE KNOWN TO MAN. Be the Leaders they claim to be. If they dont all up and die immediately or end up in hospitals, I might think about it.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Fox News now demanding the criminalization and ARREST of “anti-vaxxers” … we warned you this was coming

A quick reminder to our many faithful readers: Don’t believe everything you hear over at Fox News, despite the network’s seeming support for conservative, a.k.a. liberty-centric, ideals – because things are not always as they seem.

Just a few days ago, Fox News Medical Correspondent, Dr. Marc Siegel, declared war on health freedom by stating that he believes doctors who issue vaccine exemptions should be prosecuted.

Responding to the recent measles “outbreak” in Washington State, Dr. Siegel went on a tirade against parents who choose not to vaccinate their children with the MMR vaccine for measles, mumps, and rubella, expressing anger over the fact that some Americans are exercising their freedom not to vaccinate.

“This is a disgrace,” Dr. Siegel shouted during the segment. “And I am hoping that the doctors that are responsible for this get prosecuted.”

When asked to explain what he believes is the problem, Dr. Siegel went on to state that “there are a few doctors in California that are not even pediatricians, (who) are writing exemption letters for a ton of kids in certain schools.”

“Some schools have up to 20 percent of their kids don’t have the measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine because they got a crazy exemption letter that’s fraudulent,” Dr. Siegel added, barely taking a breath amid his rant.

For more vaccine-related news, be sure to check out Vaccines.news.

Big Pharma is the biggest advertiser at Fox News

Anyone who watches Fox News and pays close attention to what’s being advertised during every commercial break has likely noticed that the network pushes pharmaceutical drug after pharmaceutical drug after pharmaceutical drug – so much drug advertising, in fact, that Fox News might as well be renamed Big Pharma News.

Be sure to watch the full segment with Alex Jones about the MMR vaccine below:

“So [Dr. Siegel is] saying it’s a fraud, when he’s engaged in fraud. See, he’s saying these are ‘fraudulent letters’ – you don’t even need the letter for the exemption. They just trick you into that. You have a right – there’s no law that you have to take these vaccines.”

https://governmentslaves.news/2019/0...is-was-coming/
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Ok, call me crazy for saying this, but Im almost thinking that Angela and the other Pro Vaxxers should go out and show us all wrong by vaccinating the living $#@! of themselves with EVERY VACCINE KNOWN TO MAN. Be the Leaders they claim to be. If they dont all up and die immediately or end up in hospitals, I might think about it.
    ONce again proving that logic has no place in the ideology of conspiracies: What on God's green Earth makes you think we're not already fully vaccinated?

ONce again proving that logic has no place in the ideology of conspiracies: What on God's green Earth makes you think we're not already fully vaccinated?
    Please go get some more vaccines for us all! I will feel so much safer. Tell you what, you can have mine! I am willing to offer it to you! Aint I generous?
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Any voice against Govt Mandates is dumb as rocks , no question about it.
    If you back up any claim, then x's 1000, really, really dumb.......

refusal to vaccinate violates the nonaggression principle
    Refusal to vaccinate... for what? How many vaccines are out there? Which ones am I obligated to buy with my money before I'm not committing aggression? 2 of them, 142 of them? What does that bring my medical bills to? It's the same problem with the demand that everyone needs to be insured, first mandatory car, then health, then what... our dachshunds?

This is why this kind of thinking leads to tyranny, and why its so discussed here. I only have so much damn money and its nobody's business what I spend it on. Ideally though I'm sure the muckity mucks at the top of the medical industry would love for us to spend even more money on them, the insurance industry sure is making a killing that way thanks to government mandates.
    Last edited by William Tell; 02-04-2019 at 11:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Fox News now demanding the criminalization and ARREST of “anti-vaxxers” … we warned you this was coming

A quick reminder to our many faithful readers: Don’t believe everything you hear over at Fox News, despite the network’s seeming support for conservative, a.k.a. liberty-centric, ideals – because things are not always as they seem.

Just a few days ago, Fox News Medical Correspondent, Dr. Marc Siegel, declared war on health freedom by stating that he believes doctors who issue vaccine exemptions should be prosecuted.

Responding to the recent measles “outbreak” in Washington State, Dr. Siegel went on a tirade against parents who choose not to vaccinate their children with the MMR vaccine for measles, mumps, and rubella, expressing anger over the fact that some Americans are exercising their freedom not to vaccinate.

“This is a disgrace,” Dr. Siegel shouted during the segment. “And I am hoping that the doctors that are responsible for this get prosecuted.”

When asked to explain what he believes is the problem, Dr. Siegel went on to state that “there are a few doctors in California that are not even pediatricians, (who) are writing exemption letters for a ton of kids in certain schools.”

“Some schools have up to 20 percent of their kids don’t have the measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine because they got a crazy exemption letter that’s fraudulent,” Dr. Siegel added, barely taking a breath amid his rant.

For more vaccine-related news, be sure to check out Vaccines.news.

Big Pharma is the biggest advertiser at Fox News

Anyone who watches Fox News and pays close attention to what’s being advertised during every commercial break has likely noticed that the network pushes pharmaceutical drug after pharmaceutical drug after pharmaceutical drug – so much drug advertising, in fact, that Fox News might as well be renamed Big Pharma News.

Be sure to watch the full segment with Alex Jones about the MMR vaccine below:

“So [Dr. Siegel is] saying it’s a fraud, when he’s engaged in fraud. See, he’s saying these are ‘fraudulent letters’ – you don’t even need the letter for the exemption. They just trick you into that. You have a right – there’s no law that you have to take these vaccines.”

https://governmentslaves.news/2019/0...is-was-coming/
    Asking Questions that challenge exploitative orders from your Overlords has always been and will always be a THOUGHT CRIME!
    1776 > 1984

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Got a link to that VAERS statistic source? (while noting that VAERS reports are not verified as having been caused by a vaccine and anybody can file a report with them claiming a side effect) What was the reported cause of death?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4599698/

With respect to the recent claims of deaths caused by MMR vaccine [5–7], drawing broad cause and effect conclusions between vaccination and deaths based on spontaneous reports to VAERS, some of which might be anecdotal or second hand, is not a scientifically valid practice. In fact, a review of the VAERS data reveals that many of the death reports for MMR vaccine involved children with serious preexisting medical conditions or were likely unrelated to vaccination (e.g., accidents). These complete VAERS reports and any accompanying medical records, autopsy reports and death certificates have been reviewed in depth by FDA and CDC physicians and no concerning patterns have emerged that would suggest a causal relationship with the MMR vaccine and death.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-27-2019 at 02:34 PM.

It's a quote from the article. I guess you didn't read it?
    refusal to vaccinate violates the nonaggression principle

I agree with her.
    Lol
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12