Thread: US Court Awards insurers $9.5 Bill Jdgmt vs Iran for 9/11

US Court Awards insurers $9.5 Bill Jdgmt vs Iran for 9/11

US Court Awards Insurers and others $9.5 Billion judgment against Iran for 9/11. (WTF?)
    http://www.infowars.com/iran-blamed-...b-to-families/
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...1-kin-insurers

Justice , American style - a beacon to all the world.

It was apparently a default judgment. But hey what a great example. Lets file some lawsuits in our local court and sue China, Japan, the Vatican, United Kingdom, Mexico, France, Saudi Arabia Nigeria and if they don't come to my country and show up in my city and defend then they owe us $9 billion. WooHoo!

By this example lawsuits can be filed against USA in local courts across the world where damage is alleged - Argentina, Kyrgyzstan, Libya, Serbia, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Panama, Columbia, Sudan, Georgia, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Donbass, Crimea etc. and if US does not go running around the world to all the local courts and consent to jurisdiction defending these foreign lawsuits in that foreign venue, why then Washington is automatically liable for billions of dollars in default judgments.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 03-12-2016 at 07:40 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is an Iran connection to 9/11, part of the 'secret' 9/11 Omission report 28 pages?

... to which Iran said "can I write you a check?"
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    ... to which Iran said "can I write you a check?"
    .... to which we replied, "Oh nevermind, we'll just deduct it from one of your frozen confiscated petty cash accounts".

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    .... to which we replied, "Oh nevermind, we'll just deduct it from one of your frozen confiscated petty cash accounts".
    Dang it, you caught me!

Okay okay, um, tell you what, if youre willing, I'll give you something of value in lieu of cash. Would you perhaps agree to take ownership of the Gulf of New Mexico instead of expecting us to pay for this in cash?

---

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    What Iran had to do with 9/11?
    Isnt that the whole point? Make Iran look like the bad guy so there is an excuse to go start another invasion?
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Dang it, you caught me!

Okay okay, um, tell you what, if youre willing, I'll give you something of value in lieu of cash. Would you perhaps agree to take ownership of the Gulf of New Mexico instead of expecting us to pay for this in cash?
    No thanks, you've already got this covered.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    No thanks, you've already got this covered.

Did anyone else catch that? Gulf of NEW Mexico? Its Gulf of Mexico, there is NO Gulf of NEW Mexico! It just wouldnt be quite as funny if I had said Gulf of Podunk, Idaho, or Gulf of Saint Illinois...
    1776 > 1984

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Somebody forgot to tell this Judge that 17 of the 19 hi-jackers were Saudi.

Quote Originally Posted by muh_roads View Post
    Somebody forgot to tell this Judge that 17 of the 19 hi-jackers were Saudi.
    yes but the usg isn't holding a bunch of confiscated accounts from saudis... they have iranian money they need to launder.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    yes but the usg isn't holding a bunch of confiscated accounts from saudis... they have iranian money they need to launder.
    good point.