Thread: Tuttle Twins - New Book Based on Ron Paul's Book

Tuttle Twins - New Book Based on Ron Paul's Book

I'm surprised I haven't seen this posted yet...

https://tuttletwins.com/golden/

Based on Ron Paul's "A Foreign Policy of Freedom"

I ordered my copy today. And if you haven't bought the others yet, I highly recommend them!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We have three other Tuttle Twins books at home. Didn't know about this new one. Thanks!
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    We have three other Tuttle Twins books at home. Didn't know about this new one. Thanks!
    No problem. When I get this one, I will have all six. There really aren't any other books that compare to these for kids. My son's favorites are the I, Pencil and the Law reworks. I don't often endorse products, but I do try to spread the word on these books. (I believe the author was a previous RPF member)
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Ya beat me to it.
    Excellent tools for children and even adults.

I love Fred's library in "The Law"

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    No problem. When I get this one, I will have all six. There really aren't any other books that compare to these for kids. My son's favorites are the I, Pencil and the Law reworks. I don't often endorse products, but I do try to spread the word on these books. (I believe the author was a previous RPF member)
    Connor has an account and has stopped in before.

I'm surprised I haven't seen this posted yet...

https://tuttletwins.com/golden/

Based on Ron Paul's "A Foreign Policy of Freedom"

I ordered my copy today. And if you haven't bought the others yet, I highly recommend them!
    Awesome! From the description.

People throughout the world strongly disagree on many things, yet there is one universal principle—a “Golden Rule” as it’s often called— upon which many people do agree: we should treat others the way we want them to treat us.

Ethan and Emily Tuttle embark on their first summer camp adventure where they learn this lesson firsthand. Competing teams turn into fighting rivals, but Chief Ron and his camp counselors help the twins and their teammates learn the dangers of aggression, revenge, and blowback—and why peace and friendship are important!

This book is 64 pages long and full of fun, colorful illustrations. Recommended reading age: 5-11.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

loveshiscountry

I wonder how well that does in South Carolina?

Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    BOOOO!!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Got my book this weekend and read it to my son. We now have the full set!

If you want your kids to understand "blowback" and how to de-escalate threats, this latest book is a must. It uses competing "tribes" at summer camp to show how your own team's bad actions end up creating a cycle where the other teams feel not only obligated, but justified, to take bad actions against you.

With the mess we're seeing with the Trump administration, this book is a great reminder of how juvenile and pointless our current foreign policy is.

Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    There's only one way to find out. Get some copies and start selling it. Or even giving copies away. The brilliant idea behind the book is that it doesn't directly confront people's world view, but indirectly massages it. It's like the anti family propaganda that is put in children's cartoons. If it was a lecture that you were struck over the head, many Christians would walk away in disgust. But put it in a Disney film......

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Got my book this weekend and read it to my son. We now have the full set!

If you want your kids to understand "blowback" and how to de-escalate threats, this latest book is a must. It uses competing "tribes" at summer camp to show how your own team's bad actions end up creating a cycle where the other teams feel not only obligated, but justified, to take bad actions against you.

With the mess we're seeing with the Trump administration, this book is a great reminder of how juvenile and pointless our current foreign policy is.
    Ideological evangelism FTW!