Thread: Two Baton Rouge "people" arrested for failed kidnapping attempt...

This one has it all. Black, gay, tranny, couple attempt kidnapping and post on FB....

Where even to begin with this one? It's got everything. A black q.u.e.e.r. and a black transgender get arrested after Facebooking a kidnapping attempt.

WTF? They must be in need of a free college education so they can learn more about the terror of male aggressiveness. Or maybe not. Or...

Two Baton Rouge people were arrested late Sunday after they live-streamed on Facebook a failed attempt to kidnap a man who they later slashed with a knives and whose vehicle they purposely crashed into, police said.

Tony Green, 23, and Keeston Davis, 25, went to the victim's home in the 6800 block of Titian Avenue, where they opened the front door and unsuccessfully tried to pull the man outside, according to Baton Rouge police reports. They then busted the windows of the home and left.

"This incident was documented live and in progress on (Green's) Facebook page," an officer noted in one of the arrest reports.

Later, Green intentionally crashed into the man's vehicle in the 5000 block of Prescott Road, the reports say. Green hit the vehicle with a hammer before the pair attacked the man with knives.

The cuts the man received on his upper thigh were "close to hitting the femoral artery," a report notes. The victim was taken by ambulance to a hospital.

Davis, 3867 Wyandotte St., was booked into Parish Prison on counts of attempted second-degree murder, attempted kidnapping and simple criminal damage to property. Green, 3410 E. Mendenhal Drive, was booked on counts attempted second-degree murder, attempted kidnapping, aggravated criminal damage to property, simple criminal damage to property and simple battery.
    http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rou...4f44e07f0.html

Last edited by phill4paul; 01-05-2017 at 04:18 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump for @Anti Federalist When I ran across this story it was just........

Last edited by phill4paul; 01-05-2017 at 04:33 PM.

More laws will fix this!

That and more kops to enforce 'em.......

That was one ugly "woman."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    More laws will fix this!

That and more kops to enforce 'em.......
    And less white, actively male, straight, Christian, conservative, individuals. If this segment of society were to go the way of the dinosaur everything would just be unicorns and rainbows.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    And less white, actively male, straight, Christian, conservative, individuals. If this segment of society were to go the way of the dinosaur everything would just be unicorns and rainbows.
    Well at least rainbow flags.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    That was one ugly "woman."
    Quit judging.

Did they yell "$#@! TRUMP!! $#@! WHITE PEOPLE!!" while streaming a live video on Facebook?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Someone is going to pick the wrong YT and live stream their lid getting taken off on FedBook. Things are boiling over.

Sweet weeping Jesus...

Everybody seemed content...
    Fifty dollars paid the rent...
    All the freaks were in circus tents...
    Those were the days...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Sweet weeping Jesus...

Everybody seemed content...
    Fifty dollars paid the rent...
    All the freaks were in circus tents...
    Those were the days...
    Circus you say? Three ring...

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ry=tool+aenima

Don't just call me pessimist.
    Try and read between the lines.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
    Welcome any change, my friend.

I wanna see it come down.
    Bring it down.
    Suck it down.
    Flush it down.

Legislation should make it mandatory that any person that is to commit or conspire to commit a crime must video tape the act.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Circus you say? Three ring...

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ry=tool+aenima

Don't just call me pessimist.
    Try and read between the lines.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
    Welcome any change, my friend.

I wanna see it come down.
    Bring it down.
    Suck it down.
    Flush it down.
    Deserves the full post.

With lyrics.

The only way to save it is to flush it all away.

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

I keep seeing comments on these type of stories saying "I conceal carry just for this". I would too. I mean, I do but the chance of it happening to me are slim out here in the country. If you live in a major city, you might want to keep a couple rifles and 10 magazines for each handy.