Thread: Matt Walsh delivers the one-two punch to the whole concept of transqueeerism

Matt Walsh delivers the one-two punch to the whole concept of transqueeerism

BOOM!...goes the dynamite.

About god damn time somebody said it in public.

https://twitter.com/KatrinaPanova/st...99434163970048

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Matt Walsh must play Mortal Kombat because that was a fatality.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/i/status/1625947645310279681

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/st...11372689399809

That Matt Walsh rant works great!

From the Postcards from Clown World thread:

Why?

Because the Marxist Revolution lied to you. You have, in the name of this revolution, grossly self mutilated your own body, yet you are still regarded as a woman.

You are what Comrade Lenin would have called a "useful idiot".

You are regarded as a woman, because you are a woman.

And no amount of body mutilation and drugs and hormones and workouts will ever change that.

You are in fact, the very worst sort of woman: because of your insane psychotic break, you now have eliminated the very best aspects of femininity but have not gained an equal level of masculinity. You are not a man, and no one will ever, in their mind, regard you as such, even if they say so in public because they do not want to get nagged, bullied or canceled, or are fellow insane travelers such as yourself. You will never reproduce, you will never carry on your genetics and traits, you are a dead end...hopeless hapless, helpless and worthless.

Normally I would not give a $#@! about you, except for the fact that you have direct access to youngsters and your stated mission is to drag as many of them along with you into that dead end as possible.

I will do everything in my power to stop you from doing that.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1626244474493079552

Stop participating in the delusions of the insane

https://behindtheblack.com/behind-th...of-the-insane/

February 15, 2023 1:01 pm Robert Zimmerman

In a perfect example of the modern madness of our time, when a bearded heavy-set man using the name “Lily” Mestemacher was arrested in Arkansas for making bomb threats against a location in Mississippi, the local news organization reporting the story in Mississippi used female pronouns to describe him because he claimed he was a woman. To quote that February 13, 2023 news report:

On February 10th, Mestemacher was transported to Oxford where she was booked on the aforementioned warrant. She was taken before a Lafayette County Justice Court judge for her initial bond hearing and issued a $50,000 bond. [emphasis mine]

His arrest mugshot is to the right. This is a man. Just because he is somewhat deranged and wants to make believe he is a woman does not require that local news organization, called The Local Voice, to participate in that derangement.

In fact, by agreeing to use his fake pronouns this news organization is agreeing to lie to its readers, while distorting its reporting. How can anyone trust anything else this garbage news outlet reports, considering it is so willing to participate in the absurd fantasies demanded by the unbalanced?

What makes this story even more appalling is that The Local Voice is not the exception but the rule. Almost all mainstream news sources now require their reporters in all stories to use these fake pronouns when demanded by anyone who is mentioned in any story. It is also now common practice for government authorities and almost everyone else — including even a number of conservative news outlets — to quickly accede to these crazy demands and join the insane person’s desire to make believe he is a woman, or she is a man, when neither is anything of the sort.

I not only say no, I say hell no! Just because a person wants to make believe something does not a require me to obey. There is no such thing as a “transgender” person. If you are a man and like to dress in woman’s clothing, that is your prerogative. You are still a man. If you are a woman and want to cut your hair short, bind your breasts, and wear man’s clothing, that is also your prerogative. You are still a woman.

If such people wish to lie to themselves, that is their business. I don’t have to join in and lie to myself as well. As a journalist and historian I have an even greater responsibility to refuse to play this game. It is my job to report the facts accurately, and the second I stop doing so I am no longer trustworthy as a source of information. You would think most mainstream news sources today would understand this, but then, these bankrupt news outlets have long ago put aside reliable news reporting so that they can promote their leftist political “narratives” above all else.

These news outlets, and the activists with whom they are allied, are also terrified that everyone else will suddenly discover that the best weapon for defeating them is to refuse to participate in these lies of language. One of the reasons that Matt Walsh’s testimony in the Tennessee legislature on February 8, 2023 was so devastatingly effective was because of his own refusal to play this game. Watch these two clips:

In the second clip he asks the congressman questioning him the simple question, in plain language “Do you think a 16-year-old can meaningfully consent to having their body parts removed?” He doesn’t couch this with the fake terms “transgender” or “gender affirmation”. He describes precisely what is happening. And because the question is so honest and true, state legislator Caleb Hemmer (D-Nashville) cannot respond. If he agrees with Walsh and gives the obvious answer, he undercuts his ***** supporters who now make-up the Democratic Party’s most ardent backers. If he disagrees with Walsh, he exposes himself as supporting the castration and mutilation of little kids, a position that will certainly not work in his next election campaign.

Every normal person in this nation must do the same. Stop using fake terms like “transgender” or “gender affirmation surgery” or “LGBTQ-inclusive” or “BIPOC”. The first hides the cross-dressing behavior of the individual. The second hides the ugly nature of such medical procedures. And the last two hide the fundamental bigoted nature of these alphabet soup terms, which focus everything on race, sexual behavior, and group rights, rather than treating each person as an individual with a uniqueness precious and miraculous.

If we all do this, with courage and without compromise, the balloon holding up these false political movements will very quickly burst, because they will be exposed for the evil they are truly promoting.

I will never call Bruce Jenner whatever he is calling himself. I decided to not participate in their psychosis a long time ago.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1626758067831308298

@jmdrake Did you see this?

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-21-2023 at 03:17 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/st...82700605505537

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/st...82700605505537

I am with Walsh on this. I don't want to find common ground with groomers or their allies.

Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I am with Walsh on this. I don't want to find common ground with groomers or their allies.
    So am I...there is no common ground to be made with pedophiles and groomers, molesting children physically and mentally, in order to further a Marxist revolution.

A wood chipper's too good for them.

Stop participating in the delusions of the insane

https://behindtheblack.com/behind-th...of-the-insane/

February 15, 2023 1:01 pm Robert Zimmerman

In a perfect example of the modern madness of our time, when a bearded heavy-set man using the name “Lily” Mestemacher was arrested in Arkansas for making bomb threats against a location in Mississippi, the local news organization reporting the story in Mississippi used female pronouns to describe him because he claimed he was a woman. To quote that February 13, 2023 news report:

On February 10th, Mestemacher was transported to Oxford where she was booked on the aforementioned warrant. She was taken before a Lafayette County Justice Court judge for her initial bond hearing and issued a $50,000 bond. [emphasis mine]

His arrest mugshot is to the right. This is a man. Just because he is somewhat deranged and wants to make believe he is a woman does not require that local news organization, called The Local Voice, to participate in that derangement.

In fact, by agreeing to use his fake pronouns this news organization is agreeing to lie to its readers, while distorting its reporting. How can anyone trust anything else this garbage news outlet reports, considering it is so willing to participate in the absurd fantasies demanded by the unbalanced?

What makes this story even more appalling is that The Local Voice is not the exception but the rule. Almost all mainstream news sources now require their reporters in all stories to use these fake pronouns when demanded by anyone who is mentioned in any story. It is also now common practice for government authorities and almost everyone else — including even a number of conservative news outlets — to quickly accede to these crazy demands and join the insane person’s desire to make believe he is a woman, or she is a man, when neither is anything of the sort.

I not only say no, I say hell no! Just because a person wants to make believe something does not a require me to obey. There is no such thing as a “transgender” person. If you are a man and like to dress in woman’s clothing, that is your prerogative. You are still a man. If you are a woman and want to cut your hair short, bind your breasts, and wear man’s clothing, that is also your prerogative. You are still a woman.

If such people wish to lie to themselves, that is their business. I don’t have to join in and lie to myself as well. As a journalist and historian I have an even greater responsibility to refuse to play this game. It is my job to report the facts accurately, and the second I stop doing so I am no longer trustworthy as a source of information. You would think most mainstream news sources today would understand this, but then, these bankrupt news outlets have long ago put aside reliable news reporting so that they can promote their leftist political “narratives” above all else.

These news outlets, and the activists with whom they are allied, are also terrified that everyone else will suddenly discover that the best weapon for defeating them is to refuse to participate in these lies of language. One of the reasons that Matt Walsh’s testimony in the Tennessee legislature on February 8, 2023 was so devastatingly effective was because of his own refusal to play this game. Watch these two clips:

In the second clip he asks the congressman questioning him the simple question, in plain language “Do you think a 16-year-old can meaningfully consent to having their body parts removed?” He doesn’t couch this with the fake terms “transgender” or “gender affirmation”. He describes precisely what is happening. And because the question is so honest and true, state legislator Caleb Hemmer (D-Nashville) cannot respond. If he agrees with Walsh and gives the obvious answer, he undercuts his ***** supporters who now make-up the Democratic Party’s most ardent backers. If he disagrees with Walsh, he exposes himself as supporting the castration and mutilation of little kids, a position that will certainly not work in his next election campaign.

Every normal person in this nation must do the same. Stop using fake terms like “transgender” or “gender affirmation surgery” or “LGBTQ-inclusive” or “BIPOC”. The first hides the cross-dressing behavior of the individual. The second hides the ugly nature of such medical procedures. And the last two hide the fundamental bigoted nature of these alphabet soup terms, which focus everything on race, sexual behavior, and group rights, rather than treating each person as an individual with a uniqueness precious and miraculous.

If we all do this, with courage and without compromise, the balloon holding up these false political movements will very quickly burst, because they will be exposed for the evil they are truly promoting.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

I have, and I have taken it step further, when addressing the subject of same sex "marriages".

No, that is not you "wife".

You are not husband and wife.

You are roommates with a mutual masturbation agreement.

You are genetic dead ends that can only reproduce through cuckoldry.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1626758067831308298

@jmdrake Did you see this?

No. But I saw this.

If liberal Sweden and Finland can ban puberty blockers, why is it wrong for Alabama and Tennessee?
    BILL MAHER: If something about the human race is changing at a previously unprecedented rate, we have to at least discuss it. Broken down over time, the LGBT population of America seems to be roughly doubling every generation.

According to a recent Gallup poll, less than 1% of Americans born before 1946, that’s Joe Biden’s generation, identify that way. 2.6% of Boomers do, 4.2% of Gen X, 10.5% of Millennials, and 20.8% of Gen Z.

Which means, if we follow this trajectory, we will all be gay in 2054. And then who is going to buy this chair?

I’m just saying that when things change this much, this fast, people are allowed to ask what’s up with that? All the babies are in the wrong bodies? Was there a mixup at the plant?

It wasn't that long ago when adults asked a kid what he wanted to be when he grows up they meant what profession. In the wake of America about to lose abortion rights, the ACLU recently tweeted a list of those who would be disproportionately harmed by this. You would think women would top the list, but they aren't even on the list! Second is LGBT. Really? Abortion rights affects gay and transgender people more than, you know, breeders?

I'm happy for LGBT folks that we now live in an age where they can live their authentic lives openly, but someone needs to say it, not everything is about you.

It is okay to ask questions about something that’s very new and involves children. The answer can’t always be that anyone from a marginalized community is automatically right, trump-card, mic-drop, end of discussion. Because we’re literally experimenting on children. Maybe that’s why Sweden and Finland have stopped giving puberty blockers to kids because we just don’t know much about the long-term effects, although common sense should tell you that when you reverse the course of raging hormones, there’s going to be problems.

We do know it hinders the development of bone density, which is kind of important if you like having a skeleton, fertility and the ability to have an orgasm seem also to be affected. This isn’t just a lifestyle decision. It’s medical. Weighing trade-offs is not bigotry. Yet when a book questioning the sudden uptick in transgender children was released, a trans lawyer with the ACLU tweeted: 'Stopping the circulation of this book and these ideas is 100% a hill I will die on.' How very civil liberties of him. [That lawyer] has been named one of the Grand Marshall of NYC's pride march -- with three other trans people and a lesbian. Huh. What's missing here? Oh, right, a gay man.

That's where we are now. Gay men aren't hip enough for the gay pride parade. Compared to trans, gay is practically cis and cis is practically Mormon.

Yes, part of the rise in LGBT numbers is from people feeling free enough to tell it to a pollster, and that’s all to the good. But some of it is, it's trendy.

Penis = man? Okay, Boomer.

Remember, the prime directive of every teen is, anything to shock and challenge the squares who brought you up. It’s why nobody gets a nose ring at 56.

And if you haven’t noticed that, with kids, doing something for the likes is more important than their own genitals, you haven’t been paying attention.

Dr. Erica Anderson is a prominent 71-year-old clinical psychologist who is herself transgender and who now says, "I think it’s gone too far."

The L.A. Times summarizes, that she’s "come to believe that some children identifying as trans are falling under the influence of their peers and social media." If you attend a small dinner party of typically very liberal, upper-income Angelinos, it is not uncommon to hear parents who each have a trans kid having a conversation about that. What are the odds of that happening in Youngstown, Ohio?

If this spike in trans children is all-natural, why is it regional? Either Ohio is shaming them or California is creating them.

It’s like that day we suddenly all needed bottled water all the time. If we can’t admit that, in certain enclaves, there is some level of trendiness to the idea of being anything other than straight, then this is not a serious, science-based discussion, it’s a blow being struck in the culture wars using children as cannon fodder.

I don’t understand parents who won’t let their nine-year-old walk to the corner without a helmet, an EpiPen, and a GPS tracker, and God forbid their lips touch dairy, but hormone blockers and genital surgery? Fine. Talk about a nut allergy. I guess penises are gross now, but one might come in handy later on.

And never forget children are impressionable and very, very stupid. Kids don’t know why mom drinks every day or why dad has two cell phones.

Maybe the boy who thinks he’s a girl is just gay, or whatever Frasier was.

Maybe the girl who hates 'girly stuff' just needs to learn that being female doesn’t mean you have to act like a Kardashian.

Maybe childhood makes you sad sometimes and there are other solutions besides hand me the dick saw.

And look, I’m sure the vast majority of parents do not take this lightly and that it’s very hard to know when something is real or just a phase and I understand being trans is different, it’s innate. But kids do also have phases. They’re kids. It’s all phases.

The dinosaur phase, the Hello Kitty phase, one day they want to be an astronaut, the next day, you can’t get them to leave their room.

Genderfluid? Kids are fluid about everything. If kids knew what they wanted to be at age eight, the world would be filled with cowboys and princesses. I wanted to be a pirate, thank God nobody took me seriously and scheduled me for eye removal and peg leg surgery.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

BOOM!...goes the dynamite.
    ... and gets Dylan Mulvaney another endorsement contract:

Meet Bud Light’s New Transgender Brand Ambassador

Bud Light has apparently brought on popular transgender internet personality Dylan Mulvaney as a brand ambassador. Dylan posted several videos on social media showing off the new partnership. Although it is possible the videos were part of an April Fool’s Day joke, the beer brand has not denied a partnership with Mulvaney.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 04-03-2023 at 12:09 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Disgusting cretin who has self-purposefully desecrated his soul and body.

Obviously, not speaking of Walsh but the demonic thing in that post above.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    ... and gets Dylan Mulvaney another endorsement contract
    Is it your position that Matt Walsh should shut up?

Is he wrong?

If so, why?

I don't know who this Dylan Mulvaney is and why people are doing anything about this issue besides promoting JK Rowling. But if it's an influencer that's grooming kids, I agree. If it's a victim of grooming, I'm not a therapist.

Is it your position that Matt Walsh should shut up?

Is he wrong?

If so, why?
    No, not at all. I just came across the story and was going to post it standalone; but thought I'd do a search first to see if Mulvaney had been mentioned in any other threads ... this one came up.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    No, not at all. I just came across the story and was going to post it standalone; but thought I'd do a search first to see if Mulvaney had been mentioned in any other threads ... this one came up.
    Oh, OK...sorry, misunderstood you.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1626244474493079552

I wasn't expecting to see some tiddies in this thread.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Walsh has waaaaaaaay more patience with weirdos than I do.

Travis Tritt DROPS all Anheuser-Busch beers from his tour

Country music star Travis Tritt has become the latest celebrity to blast Anheuser-Busch for working with transgender activist Dylan Mulvaney on a Bud Light promotion.

His decision to remove all of the products from his tour bus comes after fellow singer Kid Rock angrily shot at several cases of Bud Light.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nike angers feminists after choosing controversial trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney as new face of its women's SPORTS BRA

Nike has sparked fury after starting a partnership with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney - who posed for a series of pictures in leggings and a sports bra.

Mulvaney, 26, posted videos and photos on her Instagram page Tuesday, tagging Nike Women while linking to the products' pages.

Furious feminists, and some men, slammed the decision by Nike to give the coveted sponsorships for a prominent women's line to a transgender woman.

It is not the first time that Nike has used a trans star in their marketing, launching their 'Play New' campaign in 2021 with Mara Gomez, who is the first trans woman to play in Argentina's professional football league.

'I really used to enjoy @Nike as a brand but I will never wear another shoe from them after they feature Dylan Mulvaney as their new ambassador for women's clothing,' one user wrote. 'When will these brands understand that women do not want men dressing up as them to advertise their products?'

'Dylan Mulvaney is making the biggest mockery out of women and I am officially outraged following his collaboration,' another wrote. 'You chose him over all hardworking women who workout regularly in your activewear? What a damn damn shame. Absolutely disgusting.'

'Nike Women have hired Dylan Mulvaney to be the new face of their Women's Bra & Sports Bra Range,' wrote a third. 'A brand would likely pay someone like Dylan, who has 1.7 million followers + huge media attention around $50,000-100,000 for this! Why doesn't Nike pay a real women to promote a product that is solely for women?'

Others said it looked like Mulvaney was mocking women by putting on a 'minstrel show' of femininity in the video, an accusation which has been thrown at her in the past over her content.

Maybelline Gets Burned by the Latest Round of Dylan Mulvaney Boycotts
    Over the weekend, media personality Oli London retweeted a post of Mulvaney “getting glam” with Maybelline, which has apparently joined the ranks of companies like Nike who think the best way to sell products to women is by mocking them.
    Within hours, the March 13 video went viral, lighting up social media with calls to #BoycottMaybelline. Several of London’s followers were at a loss, trying to make sense of the company’s rationale. “Why are all of these companies so intent on insulting women?” one asked. This is “a dude who portrays women as ditzy bimbos,” another fumed. Melanie Johnson agreed, pointing out that “craziest thing about all of this” is that “we do not act like this when we put on our makeup [and] workout and honestly most of us don’t have time for a six pack of bud light while taking a bubble bath… We are usually taking care of children, our homes and working. This is not a representation of women at all. WTF[.]”

Several couldn’t believe Maybelline’s folly, insisting that the L’Oréal-owned line will become the new Budweiser. Together, they derided the brand’s longtime slogan: “Maybe she’s born with it. Maybe it’s Maybelline.” In this case, consumers pointed out, “He definitely wasn’t born with it.”

Of course, this isn’t the first cosmetic company that’s gotten torched for its relationship with Mulvaney. Back in October, Ulta Beauty brought the 26-year-old on its podcast to talk about “The Beauty of … Girlhood,” triggering an instant, nationwide uproar. Along with “gender-fluid” host David Lopez, “You had two grown men tell actual women what it’s like to be a girl, as if they could have any earthly idea,” “Relatable’s” Allie Beth Stuckey tweeted. “That has nothing to do with beauty; it’s lunacy, and it’s insulting.”

Frankly, Madeleine Kearns argued on National Review, “transgenderism is the new blackface.” “Perhaps the greatest silver lining of the transgender movement has been how it exposes the follies of disregarding sex and sexual difference. ‘Womanface’ is the new blackface. It’s time to get outraged.”

You'll never be accepted as a woman by anyone
    There's an outside chance that Paulo Batista would (though I suspect Paulo would be more interested in women bodybuilders; which is what most posters on this board would refer to Paulo as):

Honestly though, I suspect that Mulvaney is not really trans at all, but merely an attention-slut suffering from a syndrome like Munchausen's (in which someone fabricates or induces symptoms of illness in themselves to garner attention). His outlandish and flamboyant "look at me" behavior is over the top.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 05-18-2023 at 07:28 PM.