Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 5000 troops slated for new Afghan surge

What did you expect, he hires a military general who has called for boots on the ground to create a plan to defeat our enemy. What do you get when you have a bag of hammers running the show?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    What the hell, man???? And people are making excuses for this??
    Not people, just Danno.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Why, is Massie smoking the stuff too
    I think he's experimenting with it.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phil4paul again."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Unfortunately, it's the same for me.
    Got it.
    "The Patriarch"

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    So Trumps plan is to nominate the deep state and then fire them?
    I think you don't appreciate complexity of fourth dimensional chess. He can't fire someone if they don't work for him. Plus he can't really fire them until they do something that he can fire them for, because its government, its not a right to work state you know. Then he wants to make sure he is not shot, because he doesn't want to get shot. Then when its all over you say he didn't get elected to create your libertarian dream.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Then when its all over you say he didn't get elected to create your libertarian dream.
    Our best shot at the libertarian dream is disempowering the deep state. Some of us are playing the long game right now.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Our best shot at the libertarian dream is disempowering the deep state. Some of us are playing the long game right now.
    It's gonna be a very long game indeed when the deep state's plump orange ass is plopped down in the oval office for the next few years.
    Be careful when you pry my gun from my cold dead hands, the barrel will be hot.

Quote Originally Posted by chudrockz View Post
    It's gonna be a very long game indeed when the deep state's plump orange ass is plopped down in the oval office for the next few years.
    That requires too big of a conspiracy theory for me to conceive of, and I think 9/11 was definitely an inside job.. I mean, apparently, the media just hates Trump so people like me will vote for him, I didn't even vote for him lol.. and why wouldn't they want Hillary in office?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    "The Patriarch"

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

danno
    The smartest man in the world
    According to himself

I spent 27 months in Iraq. I fought in Fallujah, Baghdad, An Najaf, Karbala, and Mosul with the infantry. If you support Trump's move to send 5000 troops to Afghanistan, sign the $#@! up and go fight or STFU. Don't advocate sending my brothers to another MIC driven cluster$#@! so your cheeto jesus god emperor can 'fight the deep state'.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    I spent 27 months in Iraq. I fought in Fallujah, Baghdad, An Najaf, Karbala, and Mosul with the infantry. If you support Trump's move to send 5000 troops to Afghanistan, sign the $#@! up and go fight or STFU. Don't advocate sending my brothers to another MIC driven cluster$#@! so your cheeto jesus god emperor can 'fight the deep state'.
    AMEN.

And +rep.
    There is no spoon.

I am getting that real strong vib that he is just like his boy trump, always great as long as someone elses children or grandchildren are going to the front lines. Draft his ass..no dodging like trump.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

+rep

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    AMEN.

And +rep.
    +rep

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    I am getting that real strong vib that he is just like his boy trump, always great as long as someone elses children or grandchildren are going to the front lines. Draft his ass..no dodging like trump.
    Outta rep.
    Amash>Trump

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

You know how you know your talking to a little bitch?

Obviously Trump will only support this so he can oppose it later on and then blame it all on Paul Ryan somehow. It's all a part of Trump and Rand's master plan!

Uh, you just outlined a major portion of Trump's strategy that he is currently carrying out and has been for almost two years.. It's amazing you can come up with a brilliant strategy, yet not recognize that is precisely what is happening.
    "Only after disaster can we be resurrected."

Heil Honkler!

I have yet to shed other peoples' blood to support my own long game.
    I have yet to destroy a currency and rob my fellow man by the taxation through inflation scheme to support my own long game.

The "long game" is the economy's bitch, and not removed from human reaction when the economy's wheels fall off.

Just one more excursion/invasion, no need for the truth yet... Rome's imperialism eventually ended, but the U.S. apparently has exceptional economics.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Rome's imperialism eventually ended, but the U.S. apparently has exceptional economics.
    The (western) Roman empire endured for over half a millenium after Octavian became the first Roman emperor (Augustus Caesar) - and the Roman republic had indulged in imperialism for quite a while before that. The US, on the other hand, has only been around for 230 years - and the wheels are probably gonna come off long before the US ever gets close to matching Rome.

IOW: Compared to Rome, the US is a buncha amateur-hour clowns who can't even get imperium right ... (though they'll waste rivers of blood and mountains of treausure tryin' ...)

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Wow. And here I thought it was just about poppy funding for the CIA.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So far, Trump has offered little clarity about whether he might approve more forces for Afghanistan, where some 8,400 U.S. troops remain more than 15 years after the Islamist Taliban government was toppled by U.S.-backed Afghan forces.

But Trump has so far consistently appeared to defer to his military on matters of battlefield strategy. That includes in Iraq and Afghanistan, where he has given Defense Secretary Jim Mattis the authority to reset a system of U.S. troop limits.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN1801W4

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/tru.../03/id/776827/

Trump Gives Commanders Power to Authorize Military Strikes

Following two days of airstrikes against al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) targets in Yemen, it was revealed Friday that President Donald Trump has granted his military commanders the power to authorize military strikes in certain countries without his permission.

According to the Washington Examiner, Trump instituted the new approval process when he gave the go-ahead for a Jan. 29 special operations mission in Yemen that resulted in the death of Navy SEAL William "Ryan" Owens.

Commanders already had the authority to give the green light for operations in countries with a significant U.S. military presence, but that was not the case under former President Barack Obama in countries such as Yemen, which does not have many American military personnel. Commanders complained that the process for launching strikes in those countries was clunky and lengthy. The new rules make it more streamlined.

Trump will be kept abreast of situations, but Secretary of Defense James Mattis and military leaders who serve under him now have the power to make decisions on their own.
    https://www.democracynow.org/2016/12...re_generals_in

Trump Has Appointed More Generals in His Cabinet Than Any President Since World War II

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-09-2017 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    I have yet to shed other peoples' blood to support my own long game.
    I have yet to destroy a currency and rob my fellow man by the taxation through inflation scheme to support my own long game.

The "long game" is the economy's bitch, and not removed from human reaction when the economy's wheels fall off.

Just one more excursion/invasion, no need for the truth yet... Rome's imperialism eventually ended, but the U.S. apparently has exceptional economics.
    To paraphrase one infamous economist: "in the long run, a lot of people are going to have to die."
    Amash>Trump

I guess Washington is still look for Osama bin Laden, and they are going to continue invading and occupying Afghanistan until they capture or kill him again, or at least a few more times.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

How else can we protect those opium poppies and all those precious minerals?

I guess Washington is still look for Osama bin Laden, and they are going to continue invading and occupying Afghanistan until they capture or kill him again, or at least a few more times.
    Thanks for the reminder- I was trying to remember why we were in Afghanistan.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by BubbleBarn View Post
    How else can we protect those opium poppies and all those precious minerals?

It all makes sense now.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

We're looking after our neighbor's farm while the husband battles stage 4 cancer on Oahu. Their son-in-law is currently Army reserve and has been college schooling for 1 year with another following, before schooling, the son-in-law did time in Afghanistan. He is a good kid, he was/is confused, and Trump/CIC has given him zero direction -not that a PUSA is supposed to, but let's be real.

Trump loves his country my ass. "Loves his country" is as vague as MAGA. Trump is a master of navigating empire to make money for himself and others. Fine.

Has Trump dealt with murder and suicide when a relative comes back from the Korean War $#@!ed in the head? No, I don't think so. My wife's family has.

Has Trump dealt with Agent Orange, terminal cancer for the vet, and a dead baby from Spina Bifida? No, I don't think so. My uncle and aunt did. R.I.P. Jack and Bethany.
    Fun story, my cousin, the dead baby Bethany, checked out when the family was visiting our grandparents in Chicago after driving from MN. They brought Bethany home in the trunk of a 76 Nova because the cost of shipping a dead baby body was outrageous. I'm sure Trump can relate.

Get a $#@!ing clue. Fighting the deep state my ass.

Weekly Update --- Trump Foreign Policy: Doing the Same Thing and Expecting a Different Result
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/S3cacHrIxOux/
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well yeah, but what have YOU done to fight the deep state?

/s

Trump splaining is a piece of cake.
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Make Afghanistan Great Again.
    LOL funny in a sad sorta way.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast