Thread: ISIS AFRICA: 'Think Syria was bad? Wait til a region with 500 million people is destabilised'

ISIS AFRICA: 'Think Syria was bad? Wait til a region with 500 million people is destabilised'

ISIS 'is driving migration from Africa to send jihadists into Europe': Senior UN figure warns - 'If destabilising Syria was bad, wait until a region with 500 million people is destabilised'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz5Dq9f4SKJ

►Fleeing ISIS leaders are 'joining forces with fanatics in Africa's Sahel region'
    ►Head of UN World Food Programme said extremists could drive a migration wave
    ►David Beasley warned jihadists could then 'infiltrate' Europe 'and cause chaos'
    ►Sahel spans 3,360 miles across Africa from the Atlantic Ocean to the Red Sea

ISIS leaders fleeing the Middle East are planning to drive migration from Africa in a fresh bid to send jihadists into Europe, a senior UN figure has warned.

The militants are joining forces with fanatics in Africa's Sahel region, according to David Beasley, head of the UN World Food Programme and a former Republican governor of South Carolina.

Mr Beasley warned that the likes of Boko Haram and al-Qaeda are partnering with ISIS commanders who have fled from Syria in recent years and that extremists will 'continue to infiltrate and destabilise in the hope of creating migration into Europe where they can infiltrate and cause chaos.'

The Sahel spans 3,360 miles from the Atlantic in the west to the Red Sea in the east in a belt stretching up to 600 miles wide.

Countries in in the region include parts of Senegal, southern Mauritania, central Mali, northern Burkina Faso, the extreme south of Algeria, Niger, and the extreme north of Nigeria.

It also includes central Chad, central and southern Sudan, the extreme north of South Sudan, Eritrea, Cameroon, Central African Republic and the extreme north of Ethiopia.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This will end in genocide, either Europeans or Blacks/M. Easterners.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

ISIS was at the peak... 2014
    Forbes:

They had 2 Billion annual income...
    ISIS was bringing in nearly $12 million a month in revenues from extortion and other practices in the Iraqi city of Mosul alone
    in addition to $1 million to $3 million a day selling oil illegally and controlled approximately 60% of Syria's oil fields
    together with Iraqi oil assets.
    Their war chest included gold, wheat, flour, water, power, taxation, fuel, drugs, kidnapping, extortion, antiquities, artifacts,
    farms, factories, mills, dams and received direct support through ratlines, agencies, NGOs, Charity orgs and State actors.
    They're not stupid.
    As their ME caliphate declined.... monies unspent will move w/ the leadership towards ideological strategies and investments.
    They're funded for DECADES ahead of us.... and a dollar goes a LONG WAY in sub Saharan Africa.

Last edited by goldenequity; 04-27-2018 at 01:34 AM.

@Brian4Liberty or whatever mod deleted my posts.

I don't know why my posts were deleted, I was NOT advocating genocide I was predicting it, I understand why a certain reply to my post was deleted but it had nothing to do with me.

If I somehow did something wrong please let me know
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment