Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stupid Americans

Lol, this creature must have went abroad...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Lol, this creature must have went abroad...
    Haha, I was honestly kind of expecting her to say something like, "I thought this was America!" and then me having to correct her.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    One thing at a time. I certainly wouldn't want to be friends with this lady. I probably influenced the servers more than I did the lady, which you conveniently ignored, making it seem like it was a negative encounter. It was only negative for her.
    Did you renounce your American citizenship? Or, are you still a "stupid American"?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    China keeps score on how good of a Sheeple you are, you can't make this $#@! up.
    FICO score keeps track of ....?

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She continued to have problems, all the while getting more flustered as she discovered that cheese costed extra (What madness!), as the sign she ignored clearly indicated. She thought this was "ridiculous" and tried to let them know by yelling at them in English again. She yelled at them to not just "give her bits and pieces" and things like that, clearly thinking this was some kind of conspiracy against her. Then, at the end, when they finally managed to put together her burrito, she said to give her more cheese since it was so expensive. The servers couldn't understand, so I tried to explain to them from my table that the woman wanted more cheese. She seemed grateful for this, although I in no way intended it for her benefit, and turned to me and said, "They do this to women."
    Sounds like she was using the art of negotiation to get her cheese and make the Chinese pay for it. She just wants to make Americans look great again.

I guess you have been away far too long to understand how we roll now.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Did you renounce your American citizenship? Or, are you still a "stupid American"?
    Yes, unfortunately, I'm still a member of that tainted class. I just don't wear it proudly. Why?

Something really seems to bother you about the "stupid American" cliche I used in my title. Does it get under your skin?
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

They don't limit the sex, just the number. It's up to 2 now. Not that I'm praising that particular facet of it. I don't like everything about China, especially its government. I just think it has less of an effect on people, especially foreigners.
    So, basically you get to be a kop over there, and you love the special treatment.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    He's already getting laid by a Chinese girl, why else do you think he likes their country so much??

Smoggy, soot air tastes a lot better than fresh country air when you're getting laid.
    Lol
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I was standing in line in Walmart when a couple of chinese ladies right in front of me started apparently having an argument in chinese. I could make out some english words and asked if they worked here, and they both nodded yes to affirm they did. Their agrument continued and they started getting louder and louder and leaning more and more heavily toward chinese. I could tell other people in line were also starting to get offended at their behavior as well. I had no choice but to interrupt their conversation and told them "Look, you both work in America. You both live in America, speak Spanish for christs sake"!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Post your own similar stories if you have one.
    Vienna, 1970. Mom and I are sitting in a restaurant, eating. Guy whose accent suggested Texas is vociferously going on about how the food was "$#@!". Even I, at age 12, was disgusted... actually closer to mortified. Mom was none too happy, either.

That said, the average Chinaman, Euro, SA, African, etc., is really no better IMO. They are, however, generally more adept at hiding their shortcomings. Americans seem to have a special knack for making $#@!s of themselves in ways similar to that which you have related here.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123