Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump to Press on Wiretapping: "At Least we (Merkel & I) have something in common." LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Agenda is obvious? at least I come in here to discuss Ron Paul. You just come in here and talk about how awesome your nationalistic neocon is.
    Proof? All I see is autistic screeching from you.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    We need to wait until summer when hopefully President Donald will have defeated ISIS and gave conquered territory in Syria back to Assad after Tex Drillerson goes in to take the oil for our payment and ensure continuing peace by selling weapons to the Saudi for their own self defense.
    Unless you have friends at NSA or GCHQ who can forward us their recent intercepts from the Oval Office, I'll stick to the wait and see approach.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    The ME reports coming out are troubling but with so much propaganda and misinformation I think it's premature to have your level of conviction. We will have a much clearer understanding by the summer. I do agree with you on one thing: If I were President, I would have pulled out the troops yesterday.

In regards to the House of Saud, I only have one word: Petrodollar.
    Ron Paul's level of conviction:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ation-In-Syria

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-Middle-East
    There is no spoon.

I'm more optimistic. I see positives, even in the mainstream press.

The U.S. was once supportive of the Syrian opposition, but has since shifted its support to the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF). The SDF has been labeled a terrorist organization by Turkey for its affiliation with Kurdish militants and Ankara launched an August invasion of Syria to support rebel groups and dislodge SDF and ISIS areas of influence. These developments have led to a tentative alliance between the U.S-backed SDF and Russia-backed Syrian army as they jointly held areas in the northwestern town of Manbij. All three international powers and their sponsored forces have sought to play a key role in defeating ISIS in its de facto capital of Raqqa in northern Syria.
    http://www.newsweek.com/syria-war-us...-israel-569812

U.S. & SDF "Tentative Alliance" with Russia & Syrian Army against ISIS & Israel? You can't make this stuff up. Regardless, this sounds like a major shift in US Policy. Let's hope tentative becomes permanent and they bring the war to an end.

The perennial wildcard is Israel.

I'm more optimistic. I see positives, even in the mainstream press.

http://www.newsweek.com/syria-war-us...-israel-569812

U.S. & SDF "Tentative Alliance" with Russia & Syrian Army against ISIS & Israel? You can't make this stuff up. Regardless, this sounds like a major shift in US Policy. Let's hope tentative becomes permanent and they bring the war to an end.

The perennial wildcard is Israel.
    Whats so great about this? Now we can add turkey to an enemies list. This post is a prime example of how people NEVER understood Ron Paul's non interventionism. Oh great we have changed our allies in the middle of a war. Isn't that great!
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Whats so great about this? Now we can add turkey to an enemies list. This post is a prime example of how people NEVER understood Ron Paul's non interventionism. Oh great we have changed our allies in the middle of a war. Isn't that great!
    What the anti-trumpers on this forum cannot seem to grasp is that there is a possibility that Trump is not controlled by the same people who controlled Clinton, Bush & Obama. That the possibly remains that Trump might just be trying to keep his campaign promises. On the domestic front Trump is doing exactly what he said he would do, why do you think he's lying about his foreign policy? All I am pointing out is that Trump said he would intervene in the Middle East to "knock out" ISIS. Once ISIS is defeated Trump said he would leave other nations alone to manage their own affairs. This is a drastically better policy than we had under Bush and Obama who were never seriously fighting either Al Qaeda or ISIS and were instead using these CIA trained and funded groups to increase the defense budget and frighten Americans into giving up more and more of their liberties. Trump is a Statist-Nationalist and we should call him out when he's wrong (cop worship, trillion dollar infrastructure projects, universal health insurance, drug prohibition, the wall, Hamiltonian American System crap, etc) and give him credit when he is right.

ISIS was funded and trained by CIA/M16/Mossad/Saudis. ISIS is committing Christian Genocide in Syria. Trump has switch US support from ISIS to forces aligned with the legitimate Assad Regime in Syria who is protecting Christians. M16/Mossad/Saudis have not switched their support and are still funding ISIS. ISIS is still killing innocent people and the U.S. has blood on its hands. I understand why someone would want to intervene to right a wrong of a previous Administration. I don't agree with it but I understand it.

So far Trump has kept his word. Once ISIS is defeated we will see if he does the same in foreign policy.

A little bird told me that US supplying of terrorists in Syria with weapons has stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    A little bird told me that US supplying of terrorists in Syria with weapons has stopped.
    US troops are in there instead, they won't turn against us I think is the thought process.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The best part of that press conference was when Trump had a freudian slip and called the US a "company"....errr country.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty
    So far Trump has kept his word. Once ISIS is defeated we will see if he does the same in foreign policy.
    So far, Trump hasn't done anything but flap his lips. A few EOs of dubious content and enforcement, that's it. Seems to me that Trump, Congress and the media are all doing nothing but killing time with manufactured story after manufactured story, most sound straight from a Tom Clancy book. Whatever you do, just don't look at the economic news.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Once ISIS is defeated we will see if he does the same in foreign policy.
    'Until ISIS is defeated' has the potential to be an endless war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    'Until ISIS is defeated' has the potential to be an endless war.
    And they intend it to be. How else will american youngsters forever be the military of the bankers?

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Anti-Trumper trying to derail a thread that should bring us together. We love liberty and hate spying on this forum and in this movement. Please take your divide and conquer strategy somewhere else.
    Ron Paulers are against warrant-less spying but Trump isnt.

He wants to expand the surveillance state.

FBI and NSA Poised to Gain New Surveillance Powers Under Trump.

He has called Snowden a traitor subject to the death penalty, supports civil asset forfeiture, wants to expand the Police State Industrial Complex and re-militarize the police...

But this is no surprise, we knew that Trump was an authoritarian.

I'm just waiting to see whether he's learned anything from the recording and release of the leaked conversations.

If this doesnt wake him up, not sure what will.
    Last edited by unknown; 03-19-2017 at 12:34 AM.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Sure Obama continued and expanded the surveillance state, but lets be honest, Bush got the ball rolling.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Ron Paulers are against warrant-less spying but Trump isnt.

He wants to expand the surveillance state.

FBI and NSA Poised to Gain New Surveillance Powers Under Trump.

He has called Snowden a traitor subject to the death penalty, supports civil asset forfeiture, wants to expand the Police State Industrial Complex and re-militarize the police...

But this is no surprise, we knew that Trump was an authoritarian.

I'm just waiting to see whether he's learned anything from the recording and release of the leaked conversations.

If this doesnt wake him up, not sure what will.
    I'm not a Trump fan, but I do think he was our only chance to avoid war with Russia.

Suppose he were against the surveillance state. Could he really stop it?

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    I'm not a Trump fan, but I do think he was our only chance to avoid war with Russia.

Suppose he were against the surveillance state. Could he really stop it?
    Of-course.

Or at-least I think so. Replace the heads of the NSA/CIA/FBI etc. Better yet, start to dismantle these agencies altogether.

He could even use one of his favorite tactics: an EO!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Of-course.

Or at-least I think so. Replace the heads of the NSA/CIA/FBI etc. Better yet, start to dismantle these agencies altogether.

Please watch Yes, Minister and Yes, Prime Minister

best education on how things really work that I ever got // and bitingly funny

Banned

Blog Entries
    Of-course.

EASY HUH!?

A thing of beauty.

Drops Mic.
    Excellent.

Don't be disheartened by CPUd, nickcers. They are probably paid to sow dissent. Trump is doing an excellent job. Sure he has flaws but you can't expect Trump to do every little libertarian dream. Once you like Trump, you see the good side. He is a good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Apparently, the conference with Merkel happened after the apology.
    Apparently, the apology never happened https://twitter.com/juliehdavis/stat...70313217785856

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Excellent.

Don't be disheartened by CPUd, nickcers. They are probably paid to sow dissent. Trump is doing an excellent job. Sure he has flaws but you can't expect Trump to do every little libertarian dream. Once you like Trump, you see the good side. He is a good guy.
    WTF dude don't imply what I am paid to do, you don't know who I am.

WTF dude don't imply what I am paid to do, you don't know who I am.
    you deleted your RPF account when Dude outed you.

you deleted your RPF account when Dude outed you.
    Outed what he is UWdude implied that I was praising clinton because I said he was running a proxy campaign through his wife and he never started a nuclear war, he could of during his 8 years presidency. He then Called me nigel Grimmer, from britain, he is a shill just like you are.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Excellent.

I actually enjoy the bought and paid for bots. They help me improve my game.

“The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended.” ― Frédéric Bastiat.
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" - Sam Adams

How many sock puppets are there?
    Are you including politicians, judges, anchors, talking heads, economists, foreign policy/intelligence "experts", celebrities, radio personalities, directors, musicians, etc? Probably over 50,000.

Edit: if you include the Military, CIA/Intellegence Community, BLM/Federalize Police etc. you're up to 6 million.
    Last edited by Gumba of Liberty; 03-19-2017 at 10:35 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast