Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Champion of Liberty Donald Rumsfeld endorses Trump

Champion of Liberty Donald Rumsfeld endorses Trump

Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Neocons coming around. Sure glad The Donald is anti-establishment.

In before the Trumpsters start to rationalize this by telling us what's really in Rummy's head.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Before posting this did you check to make sure if someones twitter account is an authorized source of information for the Trump supporters?

I guess the neo-cons don't hate him that much...
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Champion of Liberty Donald Rumsfeld endorses Trump
    Donald Rumsfeld, recieving the "defender of the constitution award" at CPAC, gets booed by the Ron/Rand Paul supporters that are leaving in protest to the person awarded.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    In before the Trumpsters start to rationalize this by telling us what's really in Rummy's head.
    Rumsfeld has had a change of heart!! He's no longer a warmongering xenophobic sociopath, now he's a peace-loving freedom warrior! /s
    Be careful when you pry my gun from my cold dead hands, the barrel will be hot.

//
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 06-23-2016 at 11:40 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by chudrockz View Post
    Rumsfeld has had a change of heart!! He's no longer a warmongering xenophobic sociopath, now he's a peace-loving freedom warrior! /s
    ^^ This. Am I right?

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Donald Rumsfeld, recieving the "defender of the constitution award" at CPAC, gets booed by the Ron/Rand Paul supporters that are leaving in protest to the person awarded.

Rumsfeld now on the VP short list I guess.

This is evidence that Trump is not really a neocon because the neocons only endorse Trump in order to discourage people from voting for him. When they endorse other people it's because they're actually neocons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Thread title should be changed to:

Champion of Liberty Donald Rumsfeld endorses Trump, calling him a "known unknown."

^Because that's what he actually said.

Now, if Trump was such an insider as the Hillary shills claim, why would someone as connected as Rumsfeld consider him an "unknown"?

Furthermore, in his statement he made it clear that he is only voting for Trump, because Hillary is "unacceptable". Would you expect the former secretary of defense in the Bush administration to publicly endorse Hillary Clinton? Obviously not.

Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post

Champion of Liberty Donald Rumsfeld endorses Trump, calling him a "known unknown."

Now, if Trump was such an insider as the Hillary shills claim, why would someone as connected as Rumsfeld consider him an "unknown"?

Furthermore, in his statement he made it clear that he is only voting for Trump, because Hillary is "unacceptable". Would you expect the former secretary of defense in the Bush administration to publicly endorse Hillary Clinton? Obviously not.

Carry on.
    Calling him an "unknown" while endorsing him is like a priest preaching about love and peace then molesting a boy after service. Carry on though because forget about what he does and lets focus on what he says.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Red face

Carry on.

Carry on.
    Hope you and Rumsfeld have fun with Cheney supporting your candidate together.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Hope you and Rumsfeld have fun with Cheney supporting your candidate together.
    Rumsfeld and Cheney were both in the Bush admin. They must say they will vote Republican. Trump is the Republican nominee. This is no different than Rand endorsing Trump. Which he will.

Wake me up when Bill Kristol endorses Trump.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rumsfeld and Cheney were both in the Bush admin. They must say they will vote Republican. Trump is the Republican nominee. This is no different than Rand endorsing Trump. Which he will.

Rumsfield and Cheney are elected party members and signed a pledge to endorse the nominee of the party?

Carry on.
    Damn CaptUSA nailed this dead perfect! I repped, but you really deserve double points.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

I have a lot of respect for Donald Rumsfeld.

This endorsement means a lot to me.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Rumsfeld and Cheney were both in the Bush admin. They must say they will vote Republican.
    No, if that was the case Colin Powell would not have backed Obama twice.

I highly recommend waking up.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I have a lot of respect for Donald Rumsfeld.

This endorsement means a lot to me.
    Dafuq?
    Amash>Trump

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

No, if that was the case Colin Powell would not have backed Obama twice.
    Memo: Over 93% of blacks voted for Obama. (Powell is black)

Bush isn't publicly backing Trump, and yet you say Darth Cheney had to?
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So only white Bush admin officials are required to fake endorse their frenemy The Trumptard?
    Amash>Trump

Bush isn't publicly backing Trump, and yet you say Darth Cheney had to?
    Correct, because in case you missed it, his brother Jeb was smacked down by Trump in quite the humiliating fashion.

Heavyweight breaks ranks with GOP, endorsing Clinton

By Jessie Hellmann

Richard Armitage, who held top national security positions in the administrations of former Presidents George W. Bush and Ronald Reagan, said he would vote for presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton over her likely Republican rival, Donald Trump.

"If Donald Trump is the nominee, I would vote for Hillary Clinton," Armitage, who served as a deputy secretary of State under Bush and as an assistant secretary of Defense under Reagan, told Politico on Thursday.

"He doesn't appear to be a Republican. He doesn't appear to want to learn about the issues. So I'm going to vote for Mrs. Clinton."

Clinton hit Trump earlier this month on national security, saying his ideas would put America in greater danger and inspire more terrorist attacks.

"A ban on Muslims would not have stopped this attack," Clinton added on Wednesday, referring to the mass shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Fla. over the weekend.

"Neither would a wall. I don't know how one builds a wall to keep the internet out," she said. "Not one of Donald Trump's reckless ideas would have saved a single life in Orlando."

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...dorses-clinton
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Much the same way I imagine that the members with the "stand with Rand" icons under their usernames will be rationalizing when Rand endorses Trump.

The schadenfreude will be palpable.

Correct, because in case you missed it, his brother Jeb was smacked down by Trump in quite the humiliating fashion.
    So everyone in the Bush administration has to back Trump, except the ones who don't have to.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

So everyone in the Bush administration has to back Trump, except the ones who don't have to.
    With few exceptions, prominent members of Republican administrations say they support the Red team (unless you're black and a black man is running, or your brother was humiliated by the nominee), yes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast