Thread: Biden probed

Biden probed

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey O. Graham sent a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Thursday requesting documents related to former vice president Joe Biden and his communications with Ukrainian officials, a step seen as a GOP effort to counter the House impeachment investigation of President Trump.
    The inquiry by Graham (R-S.C.) is focused on any calls Biden may have had with Petro Poroshenko, then the Ukrainian president, regarding the firing of the country’s top prosecutor, as well as any that referenced an investigation of Burisma, the Ukrainian natural-gas company that employed Biden’s son Hunter Biden.
    Graham’s document request suggests he is seeking to legitimize Trump’s accusations that Biden, then vice president, put pressure on Ukraine to fire its lead prosecutor to protect his son, a claim without evidence that has been disputed by officials familiar with the investigation.
    Graham, one of Trump’s fiercest defenders on Capitol Hill, told The Washington Post in late October that he was under intense pressure to launch an investigation into Biden by Trump and his allies.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    and,...Hillary jumps into the race in 3...2...1...and Biden goes home.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Biden's going home no matter what.

He makes Jeb Bush look viable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

It's very clear to see that Biden has been affected long term by his brain surgery, he needs to do himself a favor and drop out, he is disabled.

Biden Claims He’s Endorsed By The Only African American Woman Elected To Senate.... with Harris right there on the stage.

He has lots of cringeworthy episodes.

FJB

"Biden probed"?

Abducted by aliens, was he?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    "Biden probed"?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    @Bryan wut ?
    This is fine ?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Biden probed"?

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    @Bryan wut ?
    This is fine ?

??

"Biden probed"?

This was my first thought as well.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

@Bryan wut ?
    This is fine ?

What are you on about now?

You got something bigger than Jack Elam's finger you want to probe Biden with? Is that it?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-22-2019 at 08:32 AM.

@Bryan wut ?
    This is fine ?

Cannonball run is rated PG.

Where is your mind?

@Bryan wut ?
    This is fine ?

Why wouldn't it be?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

He appears to be triggered.

Jack Elam's so good, he not only did that posthumously, he didn't even use his trigger finger to do it.

"Biden probed"?

You posted this in direct response to CCT's post, if you hadn't meant to flip off cct, you would
    have mentioned this was for bidden.

:facepalm: squeazel weasel out of it, clever.... Like Hillary, ''no, when I said Russian haha , I meant SOMETHING ELSE....''' HA HA

You posted this in direct response to CCT's post, if you hadn't meant to flip off cct, you would

:facepalm: squeazel weasel out of it, clever.... Like Hillary, ''no, when I said Russian haha , I meant SOMETHING ELSE....''' HA HA
    Okay. I saw the finger in a thread about Biden being probed and thought "prostate exam" as opposed to "He's flipping off CCTelander." But since @CCTelander wasn't offended why did you feel the need to be offended on his behalf?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Off your meds?

Ask CCT if I've ever flipped him off......Not once, and I can assure you that nobody else thought I did either.

If your feeling are causing you trouble maybe you need a break.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Okay. I saw the finger in a thread about Biden being probed and thought "prostate exam" as opposed to "He's flipping off CCTelander." But since @CCTelander wasn't offended why did you feel the need to be offended on his behalf?
    Do you remember Cannonball run?

Jack Elam was the proctologist..

If it was forbidden, why would he mention that at all?

Oh, you meant for Biden. Why didn't you say so? Of course it was for Biden. He's the one getting probed (and it couldn't happen to a more deserving guy).
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-22-2019 at 10:18 AM.

"It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

"It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Do you remember Cannonball run?

Jack Elam was the proctologist..
    I never saw it though I remember it being a popular movie. I found the scene you referenced though.

Here's what I post to "Flip the bird".

Wow, apparently I started a $#@!storm with my silly joke.

No, I most definitely was not offended by @tod evans' post. I got it.

Apparently several others had similar thoughts when they saw the thread title. GMTA
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Off your meds?

Ask CCT if I've ever flipped him off......Not once, and I can assure you that nobody else thought I did either.

If your feeling are causing you trouble maybe you need a break.

Nope, I didn't think you were flipping me off. I loled, in fact.
    Chris