Thread: Vaccinated People Spread COVID

Vaccinated People Spread COVID

Vaccinated People With Breakthrough Infections Can Spread The Delta Variant, CDC Says

When revising its mask guidance this week to urge even vaccinated people to wear masks indoors in much of the country, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was criticized for not citing data in making that move.

Now it has — and the data is sobering.

The study details a COVID-19 outbreak that started July 3 in Provincetown, Mass., involving 469 cases. It found that three-quarters of cases occurred in fully vaccinated people. Massachusetts has a high rate of vaccination: about 69% among eligible adults in the state at the time of the study.

It also found no significant difference in the viral load present in the breakthrough infections occurring in fully vaccinated people and the other cases, suggesting the viral load of vaccinated and unvaccinated persons infected with the coronavirus is similar.
    https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...-mask-guidance

https://www.twitter.com/RealSpikeCoh...41033187655680
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Careful here... This is what they're using to mandate masks for everyone again.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    If they're gonna mandate masks they should at least mandate wearing 3-4 masks. It's 3-4x as effective
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    If they're gonna mandate masks they should at least mandate wearing 3-4 masks. It's 3-4x as effective
    Duct tape is the most effective! If everyone worried about the pandemic would just duct tape up for 20 minutes, this whole pandemic would be over!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

And to do that, they had to contradict their propaganda that it’s unvaccinated people that spread COVID.

They contradict themselves constantly. Their real goal is extended and constant emergency. They retain emergency powers, and emergency election “rules”.

The true big picture is this: there is no emergency. COVID is no longer a novel virus. It’s been going around for almost two years. People are not getting hospitalized or dying any more than from a flu. There is no emergency, and no emergency measures are justified at this point. No mask mandates, no vaccine mandates, no special election rules, no additional power to health bureaucrats are justified.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Least scary virus ever at this point considering half the world probably has natural immunity. Thats almost unheard of .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And to do that, they had to contradict their propaganda that it’s unvaccinated people that spread COVID.

They contradict themselves constantly. Their real goal is extended and constant emergency. They retain emergency powers, and emergency election “rules”.

The true big picture is this: there is no emergency. COVID is no longer a novel virus. It’s been going around for almost two years. People are not getting hospitalized or dying any more than from a flu. There is no emergency, and no emergency measures are justified at this point. No mask mandates, no vaccine mandates, no special election rules, no additional power to health bureaucrats are justified.
    Seconded.

I think this is the sane and scientific view based on the same data used by those who decide the measures.
    "I am a bird"

The CoVID election rules were a home-run for the Democrats in 2020, there is no way they are giving that up. Not until they have fully solidified their coup
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Seconded.

I think this is the sane and scientific view based on the same data used by those who decide the measures.
    In the US 70 percent have been vaccinated as as much as half ( maybe more ) have been exposed already having natural immunity. Any further restrictions of any kind seem totally pointless and should be expected to be meet with resistance .
    Do something Danke

Please don't ask me to explain but they are always spinning the story that because of this, we need...
    To be all COVID vaxxed,

with the vaccines that weren't properly tested, so we really don't have any evidence of its efficacy or (lack of) adverse effects.

Of course the lockdown and mask mandates at one point will be lifted for only the sheeple that were double, triple, quadruple ... COVID booster vaxxed, walking around with their privacy violating COVID passports on their cell phone surveillance equipment!
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Please don't ask me to explain but they are always spinning the story that because of this, we need...
    To be all COVID vaxxed,

with the vaccines that weren't properly tested, so we really don't have any evidence of its efficacy or (lack of) adverse effects.

Of course the lockdown and mask mandates at one point will be lifted for only the sheeple that were double, triple, quadruple ... COVID booster vaxxed, walking around with their privacy violating COVID passports on their cell phone surveillance equipment!
    Do you remember when the first 'when we get vaccinated we get our freedom back' ads were on the air ? I am positive this was far before vaccinations were even available, maybe even like a year ago, end of summer?
    "I am a bird"

Do you remember when the first 'when we get vaccinated we get our freedom back' ads were on the air ? I am positive this was far before vaccinations were even available, maybe even like a year ago, end of summer?
    You're right. Here too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You're right. Here too.
    Well it makes sense, classically with many vaccines they do work well to mitigate disease.. Such as the hepatitis vaccines etc.
    One does wonder if someone working with rabies infected animals might now start questioning if the efficacy on a rabies vaccine is 99% or 99.9% ...
    Same with a potential vaccine against HIV, if that ever comes on the market... If it works 95%, that's kinda not enough in that case.
    For COVID, if it works 90% and 65-75% of the population take the vaccine, that should be enough really... But that only shows the efficacy of the vaccines is much lower than hoped and getting lower with every passing day.

But the idea that vaccines will lower the number of sick people is not far fetched... Attaching freedom to that qualification is crazy. Life is risky and I will definitely try to take other people into account when possible. I am however kinda, a little bit, done with giving up everything for the poor, sick and powerless. Lift yourself up, don't be a sad puppy, do something useful and you'll be less poor, sick or powerless, enough effort will give you at least one of those three...
    "I am a bird"

I threw my telescreen out my house more than 15 years ago, so haven't seen any vaccination advertisements.

At the beginning of the pandemic, I remember seeing billboards in Amsterdam, showing a variety of people, with different reasons for why they comply with the social distancing police state.
    The most disgusting I found those advertising, that social distancing will reopen the bars, restaurants shortly...

I have gotten even more frustrated over the recent, last 5 months or so, billboards.
    Basically the same advertising message, only now it reads, I get the vaccine, because...

I've gotten the second letter with invitation to get vaccinated.
    With the propaganda lies that these not properly tested experimental vaccines will prevent (severe) COVID cases and not a word over possible adverse effects...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

The Vaccinated Are Spreading COVID

We have more than enough anecdotal evidence that vaccinated people can both catch COVID and pass COVID to others. High profile cases such as the Texas Democrat COVID flight to DC are abundant.

After speaking to a lot of people, and vaccinated people who have caught COVID or been exposed to COVID, it's no mystery why it is spreading. Vaccinated people believe they are immune and can not spread it. I've seen it several times now with friends and family.

There will be a gathering of pretty much all vaccinated people, and a few will come down with COVID (with symptoms). In situations where they get tested for COVID, they all test positive. But the people who don't get symptoms don't stop doing everything as usual. They falsely believe that they can not spread it, and that belief leads to more spread.

The vaccines are not working very well. I do not yet know of a person who did not get a vaccine, come down with it recently. And those people most likely have natural immunity after catching COVID very early on.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The CoVID election rules were a home-run for the Democrats in 2020, there is no way they are giving that up. Not until they have fully solidified their coup
    That's what they are counting on. More opportunity to stuff ballot boxes.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "It lessens the symptoms, I did my part"
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    "It lessens the symptoms, I did my part"
    by having less symptoms people might spread more , if they were sick they might stay home . theoretically though they say half the people have had it.
    Do something Danke

...Vaccinated people believe they are immune and can not spread it. ...
    I should add “people stubbornly believe they are immune and can not spread it“. Even when informed that they can still spread it after a known and confirmed exposure, they still go out and mingle, and even visit elderly relatives.

“I’m vaccinated. I’m not worried.” Maybe, but if you knew you had a contagious flu, would you still go visit your grandma? COVID still needs to be treated like a flu. Don't knowingly spread it.

It is now an epidemic of the vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    by having less symptoms people might spread more , if they were sick they might stay home . theoretically though they say half the people have had it.
    Very likely.

There is a precedent for vaccinated people to be able to spread a disease for a longer period than unvaccinated people. It happened with the new version of the Pertussis vaccine. Mostly asymptomatic vaccinated people acting as carriers.

The act of taking the shot adheres the individual to the propaganda. I know committed "leftists" who, suddenly, believe that pharmaceutical companies--alone of the multinationals--are telling the truth. They cannot go back, and will continue on their new path. Collectivist by nature, their path is comforted only by the knowledge that everyone else is walking it, too.

It's easier for them to believe that the "Unvaxxed" are responsible, then to embrace the fact that they've been hoodwinked into being subjects of an experiment--for no pay, and with recourse to the courts.

For more fun, turn them onto ADE, and then inform them that Mod3rna is a tech company.
    Last edited by bv3; 08-07-2021 at 05:39 AM.
    “I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
    "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    The act of taking the shot adheres the individual to the propaganda.
    It's easier for them to believe that the "Unvaxxed" are responsible, then to embrace the fact that they've been hoodwinked into being subjects of an experiment--for no pay, and with recourse to the courts.
    Exactly.

They believe in the vaccine. They are fully vested.

I should add “people stubbornly believe they are immune and can not spread it“. Even when informed that they can still spread it after a known and confirmed exposure, they still go out and mingle, and even visit elderly relatives.
    There is also this stubborn belief that only when the virus is replicating in an unvaccinated person, that there is a risk that it can mutate. That the next variant can only be brought into existence through the unwashed. More fear porn.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    There is also this stubborn belief that only when the virus is replicating in an unvaccinated person, that there is a risk that it can mutate. That the next variant can only be brought into existence through the unwashed. More fear porn.

XNN
    Would it be reasonable to say that the selective pressures exerted by the environment of a vaccinated individual would encourage the propagation of mutated virus, and specifically those with slightly altered spike protein?

If one were to take an mrna injection, what could one do to mitigate the uptake and production into proteins of said mrna?

Hypothetically....
    Last edited by bv3; 08-07-2021 at 09:03 PM.
    “I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
    "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Very likely.

There is a precedent for vaccinated people to be able to spread a disease for a longer period than unvaccinated people. It happened with the new version of the Pertussis vaccine. Mostly asymptomatic vaccinated people acting as carriers.
    The medical site was calling this out in Janurary...

How the vaccinated may become the next super-spreaders
    https://www.kevinmd.com/blog/2021/01...spreaders.html

CDC Director laying it out on video...
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Don't ever purchase a garden hose that is guaranteed to be kink free.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    The medical site was calling this out in Janurary...

How the vaccinated may become the next super-spreaders
    https://www.kevinmd.com/blog/2021/01...spreaders.html
    About sums up the current situation:

In fact, vaccinated populations that act under the assumption that they are immune and therefore cannot spread the virus may prove to be the next super-spreaders.

Just found out that yet another person that I am acquainted with (have actually met in real life) is hospitalized with COVID. She was vaccinated. Still don't know of any unvaccinated people (who probably had COVID early on) who have tested positive or gotten sick.

Somewhat related is that the US is opening travel from Europe only for vaccinated travelers.

Pure insanity. The current vaccines do not stop transmission of the current variants of the virus. That is scientific fact. Such a vaccine mandate is beyond just stupid. Follow the money.

Just found out that yet another person that I am acquainted with (have actually met in real life) is hospitalized with COVID. She was vaccinated. Still don't know of any unvaccinated people (who probably had COVID early on) who have tested positive or gotten sick.
    Our whole house caught a particularly virulent "breakthrough" case.

Going back over who we had close contact with, it seems pretty likely that it was first caught from a fully vaxxed person.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11