Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NY-Remember the cops that tormented the elderly Marine vet, then shot him?

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    I wonder if the poor fellow even thought to just close his door.
    you are scum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Your position is anti-liberty. Saving people from themselves should be considered outside your realm of responsibility. A guy kills himself, oh well. That's a decision he made.

There is no right to bust into private homes and then kill somebody who didn't ask you to come in. None.
    everything you said.

how some of these people found themselves on a ron paul forum i will never know.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    And what a fine job they did. They protected and served the $#@! out of that man. Clearly they killed him with kindness.
    They very well may have saved him from committing suicide.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    They very well may have saved him from committing suicide.
    and they deserve our gratitude for that.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Four years later, and new evidence emerges that he was, very likely, never armed with a knife.

Mentally ill Westchester man killed by cops may not have been wielding knife, new evidence suggests

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2850274

BY Graham Rayman
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Saturday, October 29, 2016, 3:59 PM

Newly discovered DNA results suggest a 68-year-old mentally-ill White Plains man shot to death by cops in 2011 probably wasn’t holding a knife when police opened fire, lawyers for his family said.

Kenneth Chamberlain Sr. was killed during a 90-minute confrontation with White Plains cops in his apartment on Nov. 19, 2011. Officer Anthony Carelli fired the fatal shot.

The case bears striking parallels to the death of 66-year-old Deborah Danner, a diagnosed schizophrenic shot by police in her Bronx apartment on Oct. 18.

The cops claim Chamberlain was having a psychotic episode when he lunged at them with a knife after they shot him with beanbag rounds to subdue him. But Kenneth Chamberlain Jr.’s lawyers says they believe he was terrified of the police and was lying on the floor when he was shot.

Chamberlain’s family has filed a $21 million wrongful death suit against the city of White Plains in federal court. The trial begins next month.

Tests on the knife show that Chamberlain Sr.’s blood was on the blade. But it’s extremely unlikely the DNA found on the handle belonged to him, the lawyers said. The lawyers said they didn’t learn the tests existed until they were revealed in a meeting about 10 days ago with the county medical examiner.

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

No justice in civil court, or state court - and now the same in federal court. Almost no point in updating these stories I guess, with this usual outcome, but might as well, to show there's (almost) never any justice in our system.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2018/01/...medical-alert/
    No Criminal Charges Against Officers Who Killed Elderly Black Man After He Accidentally Triggered Medical Alert
    By
    Associated Press -
    January 5, 2018

NEW YORK (AP) — Federal prosecutors have decided not to bring criminal charges against a white police officer who fatally shot a mentally ill black man who had accidentally set off his emergency medical alert device.

Acting U.S. Attorney Joon Kim said in a statement Thursday that he’d found insufficient evidence for charges against any of the officers involved in the 2011 shooting of Kenneth Chamberlain in White Plains, just north of New York City.

Chamberlain, 68, was home alone when he inadvertently triggered a medical alert on a console in his apartment. He told officers who responded to the call that he was fine and refused to open his door. He also tried to get the dispatcher at the medical alert company, Life Aid, to call off the police.

“I have the White Plains Police Department banging on my door, and I did not call them and I am not sick,” he said.

snip

The U.S. attorney in Manhattan opened an investigation after a state grand jury declined to indict the officers. Kim said the evidence indicated the officers believed that Chamberlain was threatening them with the knife.

A civil lawsuit filed by Chamberlain’s family was rejected by a jury in 2016.

Justice will not be found in their courts.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    No justice in civil court, or state court - and now the same in federal court. Almost no point in updating these stories I guess, with this usual outcome, but might as well, to show there's (almost) never any justice in our system.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2018/01/...medical-alert/
    No, very little point in it, which is why I kind of gave up on it.

The only thing it can do is help to continually re-enforce the maxim for those few who are willing to pay attention:

Never Call Cops.

Ever.

For Anything.

Maybe you can save one life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12