Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anonymous Calls for the Overthrow of the US Government

Anonymous Calls for the Overthrow of the US Government

In the latest video from Anonymous, they have called for the most aggressive action yet. They're asking the American people to join them in a "call to arms" for the destruction and overthrow of the US Government.

In the statement, Anonymous says the government is calling them "terrorists" because they truly fear a people's uprising.

"The United States Government insists on labeling us as terrorists. The question is, "who do we terrorize?" Is it probable that the United States government is truly afraid of we, the people?"

They are not calling for denial of service attacks on government websites or protests as is their normal modus operandi, but for freedom activists to join them in full-blown war to overthrow the US Government and return it to the control of the people.

"We are not calling upon the collective to deface or use a distributed denial of service attack on a United States government agency website, or affiliate. We are not calling upon the people to once again occupy a city or protest in front of a local building, This has not brought on us any legislative change or alternate law. It has only brought us bloodshed and false criticism. For the last 12 years, voting has been useless. Corporations and lobbyists are the true leaders of this country and are the ones with the power to control our lives, To rebuild our government, we must first destroy it.Our time for democracy is here, Our time for resolution is here, This is America's time for revolution, To restore our constitutional rights, to once again, be free therefore, Anonymous along with the American people have decided to openly declare war on the United States government. This is a call to arms."

The hacktivist collective lists a long train of abuses that can no longer be allowed:
    • We refuse to be a police state.
    • We refuse to be brutalized and dehumanized by the very people our tax dollars fund to protect our cities and streets.
    • We will not allow the government to control our destiny, our right to build a life for ourselves.
    • We demand freedom from government control, taxation, repossession and death.
    • You will not come to our doors and take our guns, our property, you will not force the citizens of this great country to participate in the unlawful act of government mandated healthcare.
    • We the people refuse to put in your control our health, our bodies, our minds, our lives.
    • We will not grant permission for the government to deploy drones over our homes and communities.
    • We must end the federal reserve. A private central bank should not issue our currency, set interest rates and run our economy. Rather, we need to return control over the currency to the American people where it belongs.

They claim that all peaceful attempts to affect change within the system have failed and the time for action is now.

"Our peaceful actions, patience and restraint have been demonstrated as we watched and waited for our Congress and Representatives to speak for the American citizens and protect us from the tyrant that sits in the oval office and happily strips the American people of our rights, one by one, executive order by executive order. We have waited long enough."

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/01/...rthrow-us.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How does one ever know if it is really 'anonymous'. Isn't that basically anyone who calls themselves that?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

IMO "Anonymous" is a government black op

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    IMO "Anonymous" is a government black op
    These theories will probably outlive all of us since nothing can be proved. Trying to prove something about Anonymous is as possible as trying to prove there is a God. My money is on people proving God first.
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

Quote Originally Posted by paulbot24 View Post
    These theories will probably outlive all of us since nothing can be proved. Trying to prove something about Anonymous is as possible as trying to prove there is a God. My money is on people proving God first.
    1984 style."You will never know if there is a resistance or it is just us".

Yea I get a certain vibe from them that does not feel right. When they came out against Ron Paul I lost hope for them being with us.
    Last edited by Working Poor; 01-23-2013 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Yea I get a certain view from them that does not feel right. When they came out against Ron Paul I lost hope for them being with us.
    'they' also came out in favor of him. That is what I meant by it being just anyone who says they are them
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

This is dangerous stuff. I don't trust people who come out and call for this. NO ONE in the liberty movement should allow themselves to be provoked into something like this. It's EXACTLY what the powers that be are waiting for. A REASON. Calmer and logical minds must prevail.
    Paranoia is having all of the facts.
    www.classifiedwoman.com

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe the black ops are the people who accuse other groups of being black ops, in order to prevent them from gaining traction =P

When Anonymous does something significant - say, wiping out the IRS databases - then I'll believe they're for real.

Yeah, "Anonymous" you go in first guns blasting. We'll follow you shortly. No, seriously.

When Anonymous does something significant - say, wiping out the IRS databases - then I'll believe they're for real.
    what if you are due a refund?

Quote Originally Posted by TywinLannister View Post
    what if you are due a refund?
    That's what you get for trusting the gov't. Should've adjusted your withholding.
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

As mentioned, how do we know if this is coming from Anonymous, even if we knew who Anonymous was? Almost anybody could make this video. It's not like they have an official website or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by libertygrl View Post
    This is dangerous stuff. I don't trust people who come out and call for this. NO ONE in the liberty movement should allow themselves to be provoked into something like this. It's EXACTLY what the powers that be are waiting for. A REASON. Calmer and logical minds must prevail.
    ^This. I thought it was dumb they decided to remain "a-politcal" (didn't endorse anyone) during this last election cycle, especially since Paul was addressing many of their concerns. Its even dumber to, after having passed up their right influence the make-up of our government, to then petition the people to overthrow the government.

And WTF does Anonymous think they are going to accomplish? At best they are going to get $#@! on, and at worst it'll end up gathering public support to pass more Patriot Act type bills. $#@!ing stupid. Hopefully they don't follow through... who the hell is going to protect the internets if Anonymous is gone?!?>!

Sounds a little too libertarian for Anonymous to me. Anonymous typically strikes me as being somewhat to the left.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Its not whether there good or bad or on our side or against in the end they are entirely pointless and have done little to nothing besides deface a few websites front end.

Yes then I will also believe they are fo' real

What is anonymous going to do? Offer us tech/hack support to fight the machine?

I feel bad for whoever uploaded that video
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Anonymous is whoever uses the label anonymous. There is no group. This is just some random person.

Quote Originally Posted by awake View Post
    Online agent provocateurs. I simply don't trust this group at all.
    "They" are not a group. "They" do not even exist.
    Individuals speaking anonymously exist. They speak for no one but themselves and any that might agree with them.

Several individuals may agree and work together on any given project. Others may disagree.
    There is no leader.. only common goals that are voluntarily agreed on.

anonymous

Adjective

(of a person) Not identified by name; of unknown name.

Having no outstanding, individual, or unusual features; unremarkable or impersonal.
    1 : of unknown authorship or origin <an anonymous tip>
    2: not named or identified <an anonymous author> <they wish to remain anonymous>
    Last edited by pcosmar; 01-24-2013 at 08:33 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

When drones start dive bombing into the ocean, the deserts and the side of mountains, I might be convinced.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxtrotterz View Post
    When drones start dive bombing into the ocean, the deserts and the side of mountains, I might be convinced.
    And what are YOU doing to counter the drones? NO, Don't Answer.
    Prepare.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

it is 'possible' that Anon is a modern day Paul Revere...pretty sure some farmers back in the day thought Revere was a nut job....

Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck View Post
    As mentioned, how do we know if this is coming from Anonymous, even if we knew who Anonymous was? Almost anybody could make this video. It's not like they have an official website or anything.
    True
    But I have to ask,, for those that are speaking against this video, What exactly do you disagree with?

What part of the speech was incorrect? untrue?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    it is 'possible' that Anon is a modern day Paul Revere...pretty sure some farmers back in the day thought Revere was a nut job....
    Didn't some of the founders write Anonymously? or under an assumed name?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

The uploader has 30K subscribers. That to me gives him some cred.

Stock up on the popcorn - this is going to be interesting... OR VERY REAL!!!!

-t

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast