View Poll Results: Will there be bloodshed today at MAGA rallies?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 55.56%
  • No

8 44.44%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poll Will there be bloodshed today?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Run down of many of the black-bloc terrorist actions. They usually wait until a Trump supporter is separated like they did Kyle.

Million MAGA March in DC interrupted by Antifa and Black Lives Matter violence

https://ussanews.com/News1/2020/11/1...tter-violence/
    sick $#@!ers. I think I know the answer.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    HUH?

What the f u c k e t h ?

Come back when you are not under the influence.

I was doing the math the way a BLM / Biden supporter would have...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    And of course the MSM saying, mostly peaceful violence.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    LOL

In that case you were spot on
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Run down of many of the black-bloc terrorist actions. They usually wait until a Trump supporter is separated like they did Kyle.

Million MAGA March in DC interrupted by Antifa and Black Lives Matter violence

https://ussanews.com/News1/2020/11/1...tter-violence/
    Best not to wander around behind enemy lines while wearing a uniform.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Beat a commie for your mommy
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Best not to wander around behind enemy lines while wearing a uniform.
    Uniform?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Nah, not at all.

These are in person SWLODs.

Maybe if we were just a little more willing to do so, like the left is, we'd move our goals forward for once, like the left does with their agenda all the time.

You are not understanding what makes "Black Lives Matter" popular. It is 100% clever branding and marketing. Who is going to say "I don't think black lives matter?" If the name was accurate it would be "Black lesbians seeking to overthrow the black straight male cisgender privileged patriarchy and replace the western prescribed nuclear family with....something matter", not only would that be one helluva hashtag...but it wouldn't be that popular either. Why do you think they took down their "What we believe" web page? And you would be surprised at how many black people say "I support black lives matter the idea, not the organization."

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Uniform?

Combat boots?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You are not understanding what makes "Black Lives Matter" popular. It is 100% clever branding and marketing. Who is going to say "I don't think black lives matter?" If the name was accurate it would be "Black lesbians seeking to overthrow the black straight male cisgender privileged patriarchy and replace the western prescribed nuclear family with....something matter", not only would that be one helluva hashtag...but it wouldn't be that popular either. Why do you think they took down their "What we believe" web page? And you would be surprised at how many black people say "I support black lives matter the idea, not the organization."

that is pretty powerful. I have "black "nephews and nieces. I wish them the best.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

https://twitter.com/henryrodgersdc/s...75617098665987
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    All we're missing now is the headline that says "Fiery but mostly peaceful protesting."
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Combat boots?
    Work boots.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Work boots.
    My Steel toes double.

But I can still dance in sandals.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Just a reminder that the purpose of police is NOT to protect persons or property.

This is something that a lot of people still don't seem to understand ... (especially among "Back the Blue" #MAGA folk ...)

The purpose of the police is to enforce the will of the politicians who pay them.

And in this case, the relevant politicians are the ones who run the city of Washington, D.C.:

https://twitter.com/BrandonStraka/st...86169246867458
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

It surprises me that the "No" votes seemed to increase after violence had occurred..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Just a reminder that the purpose of police is NOT to protect persons or property.

This is something that a lot of people still don't seem to understand ... (especially among "Back the Blue" #MAGA folk ...)

The purpose of the police is to enforce the will of the politicians who pay them.

And in this case, the relevant politicians are the ones who run the city of Washington, D.C.:

''The white man's police have protected us only as well as the feathers of a bird protect it from the frosts of winter.'' Crowfoot, Blackfoot Chief
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You are not understanding what makes "Black Lives Matter" popular. It is 100% clever branding and marketing. Who is going to say "I don't think black lives matter?" If the name was accurate it would be "Black lesbians seeking to overthrow the black straight male cisgender privileged patriarchy and replace the western prescribed nuclear family with....something matter", not only would that be one helluva hashtag...but it wouldn't be that popular either. Why do you think they took down their "What we believe" web page? And you would be surprised at how many black people say "I support black lives matter the idea, not the organization.
    Listen from 14:30 on.

That is why I post that monologue all the time.

Include Anti-Fa in that equation as well.

How many black people support BLM is not of great concern to me.

Based on strictly anecdotal lawn sign evidence, many, many, many more white Marxists support BLM than actual black people. (Yes, I detoured through Roxbury on my way down to the Cape just to check)

Blacks, and their eternal grievances, are of whole different cloth than the goals of BLM and AntiFa, although there is some intersectionality.

Blacks however are willing to take to the streets in the name of freedom from random cop killings, which I have said for years, weak whites lack.

We lack the will to defend ourselves even against our own kind who are looking to exterminate us.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Question: how many people actually showed up to this thing?

An unbiased answer would be nice.

Email to a close friend of mine, written this morning.

AF's buddy,

Here is where the governors get their authority to fine or jail us for violations of face diapering.

Model State Emergency Health Powers Act

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_...lth_Powers_Act

This was a piece of post 9/11 hysteria that I and the rest of conspiracy kooks, like Phyllis Schafly and JBS and Ron Paul to name but a few, were raising hell about almost 20 years ago, to no avail.

My reading of it indicates that 40 states have adopted this act as law.

The other 10 are acting under other, just as Draconian if not worse, "Continuity of Government" Executive Actions.

Donald Trump stood in the breech of that maskhole movement and said no to federal mandates, and for that I'm glad I voted for him, among other things.

But we were not enough...regardless of vote rigging, the fact is that fire of liberty, the patriotic desire for freedom itself...is as dead as Julius Caesar among a majority of most people in the US.

You dislike when I speak from an historical perspective...but sometimes that is necessary...by reviewing the lessons of history it gives us the chance to make mistakes in theory we could not afford to make for real.

And here's a painful lesson or maybe observation is a better word: I mentioned that Henry Knox was one of my favorite figures in Revolutionary War history for what he had been able to do.

But think about what all of those people did.

246 years ago in our "back yard" they took up arms against the most powerful army, navy and nation-state in the world.

They did it over unjust taxes and regulations that would look positively benign and benevolent today.

They did it while under the threat of a smallpox epidemic that killed roughly one out of three people that caught it.

And over many years of hardship and struggle, won their freedom and created a new world in the process.

Today...we simper under the bed terrified of a case of advanced sniffles deliberately set on us by our enemies while holding a hand out for government cheese.

We have open Marxist revolutionists gaining seats in Congress and local and state governments.

Liberty is dying before our eyes, on our watch, damning us for all eternity as poltroons and cowards...because what do we do, and by we I mean "real Americans", is sit around and sniff our asses and argue and bull$#@! ourselves instead of doing everything needed to preserve it.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-16-2020 at 02:19 PM.

AF's buddy,

Here is where the governors get their authority to fine or jail us for violations of face diapering.

Model State Emergency Health Powers Act

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_...lth_Powers_Act

This was a piece of post 9/11 hysteria that I and the rest of conspiracy kooks, like Phyllis Schafly and JBS and Ron Paul to name but a few, were raising hell about almost 20 years ago, to no avail.

My reading of it indicates that 40 states have adopted this act as law.

The other 10 are acting under other, just as Draconian if not worse, "Continuity of Government" Executive Actions.

Donald Trump stood in the breech of that maskhole movement and said no to federal mandates, and for that I'm glad I voted for him, among other things.

But we were not enough...regardless of vote rigging, the fact is that fire of liberty, the patriotic desire for freedom itself...is as dead as Julius Caesar among a majority of most people in the US.

You dislike when I speak from an historical perspective...but sometimes that is necessary...by reviewing the lessons of history it gives us the chance to make mistakes in theory we could not afford to make for real.

And here's a painful lesson or maybe observation is a better word: I mentioned that Henry Knox was one of my favorite figures in Revolutionary War history for what he had been able to do.

But think about what all of those people did.

246 years ago in our "back yard" they took up arms against the most powerful army, navy and nation-state in the world.

They did it over unjust taxes and regulations that would look positively benign and benevolent today.

They did it while under the threat of a smallpox epidemic that killed roughly one out of three people that caught it.

And over many years of hardship and struggle, won their freedom and created a new world in the process.

Today...we simper under the bed terrified of a case of advanced sniffles deliberately set on us by our enemies while holding a hand out for government cheese.

We have open Marxist revolutionists gaining seats in Congress and local and state governments.

Liberty is dying before our eyes, on our watch, damning us for all eternity as poltroons and cowards...because what do we do, and by we I mean "real Americans", is sit around and sniff our asses and argue and bull$#@! ourselves instead of doing everything needed to preserve it.
    And you already have goons and power grabbers like Fauci saying things Coivd wont go away or be eradicated its not like Fauci has lied before though.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

Someone please +rep The Banana for me...

It seems worth noting that the left's thugs would have already been disappeared if the police did not exist. At this point, the purpose of the police is to protect criminals from citizens.

Breaking the right's fascination with the "thin blue line" is vital. I would argue the primary reason for the right's paralysis and lack of a will to do anything is because of its respect for law and order. In a healthy society, this is okay. In this society, it enables anarcho-tyranny.

Huge Crowd..
    Seen Video and Photos posted on FB.

MSM is playing it down,,

How many would you say?

You have seen a Sea.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Lots.

Ha ha ha! Thats a good one! And yeah, it sounds exactly like something the MSM would say. Healthy poison, intelligent stupidity, etc. Aaah the oxymorons of the modern world. Our health care makes us sick. Our money system puts us in debt. Our education makes us dumb. Our information makes us uninformed.

+Rep for that one as it made me laugh!
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    LOL

In that case you were spot on
    1776 > 1984

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12