Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump to declare national emergency for border wall after signing spending bill

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    These people aren’t playing games. They will whip up the anti gun folks just like they whipped up the wall building folks into applauding the continued erosion of the balance of powers. Some of the same people having seizures over Obama are now cheerleading Your Guy.

It isn’t about ideological purity at this point, it’s about having a consistent thought for longer than a election cycle.

Remember the basics. Deficit spending=always bad. More government power=always less liberty. No exceptions for crazies with guns or Hispanics. Sorry.

I am saying it here. I will 100% support MAGA Freedom Wall if:

-all welfare to illegals is stopped. Doesn’t cost me a thing.
    -enforce current immigration laws. You hire one, you get caught, you pay big money. Doesn’t cost me a thing.

See, it should NEVER be: do this other debt ridden and freedom sucking thing and THEN we get back to the money saving liberty stuff above later. It never works out that way. Wouldn’t need a wall if those things were done anyway. Why aren’t we demanding that? Why isn’t Trump demanding that? Because he knew he wouldn’t get it? I don’t believe that’s the case, even though I am sure someone will set me straight.

Never let a crisis go to waste...

I do enjoy reading the comments about the issue here, even if my neck is 2’ across from SMDH so much.
    Pretty much my POV- and besides SMDH I'll also add "WTF did I just read???" to most of this "need government to fix government" $#@!.
    There is no spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    These people aren’t playing games. They will whip up the anti gun folks just like they whipped up the wall building folks into applauding the continued erosion of the balance of powers. Some of the same people having seizures over Obama are now cheerleading Your Guy.

It isn’t about ideological purity at this point, it’s about having a consistent thought for longer than a election cycle.

Remember the basics. Deficit spending=always bad. More government power=always less liberty. No exceptions for crazies with guns or Hispanics. Sorry.

I am saying it here. I will 100% support MAGA Freedom Wall if:

-all welfare to illegals is stopped. Doesn’t cost me a thing.
    -enforce current immigration laws. You hire one, you get caught, you pay big money. Doesn’t cost me a thing.

See, it should NEVER be: do this other debt ridden and freedom sucking thing and THEN we get back to the money saving liberty stuff above later. It never works out that way. Wouldn’t need a wall if those things were done anyway. Why aren’t we demanding that? Why isn’t Trump demanding that? Because he knew he wouldn’t get it? I don’t believe that’s the case, even though I am sure someone will set me straight.

Never let a crisis go to waste...

I do enjoy reading the comments about the issue here, even if my neck is 2’ across from SMDH so much.
    Wish I had more than one rep for this post.
    "The Patriarch"

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Wish I had more than one rep for this post.
    Covered.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    AF: Bring it bitches
    Got damn right...enough $#@!ing talk.

Feeling froggy motherfuckers?

Leap...I $#@!ing dare you.

So I can't hire anyone I want. Need the government mafia's approval. Enforcing it will cost you and me. Just like the war on drugs, you won't see a dime of savings.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    So I can't hire anyone I want. Need the government mafia's approval. Enforcing it will cost you and me. Just like the war on drugs, you won't see a dime of savings.
    That is what he would usually say alright.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Never said I supported that. I was hoping to point out that your government solutions already exist and they don’t work. I was also hoping to point out that if they wanted the problem solved they already have the unconstitutional tools to make $#@! happen, but curiously don’t. Use those first before coming after my wallet, bro. You think the costs for Freedom Wall will stop at construction? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That is what he would usually say alright.
    You have a persistent way of making me want to register at Democratic Underground and campaign for that AOC wierdo or Bernie.

Edit: just cause I could at least say I canceled you out.
    Last edited by Slave Mentality; 02-14-2019 at 09:35 PM.

Never said I supported that. I was hoping to point out that your government solutions already exist and they don’t work. I was also hoping to point out that if they wanted the problem solved they already have the unconstitutional tools to make $#@! happen, but curiously don’t. Use those first before coming after my wallet, bro. You think the costs for Freedom Wall will stop at construction? Lol.
    LOL?

At me?

No LOL at your stupid post that I quoted verbatim, bro.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

LOL?

At me?

No LOL at your stupid post that I quoted verbatim, bro.
    Have a nice evening.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Have a nice evening.
    Thanks, bro.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Marxists in November 2018
    "Stop being such drama queens. No one is going to take your guns. Marxists own guns too"

Marxists in February of 2019
    "If you dare defend our borders we will come and take your guns."

You have a persistent way of making me want to register at Democratic Underground and campaign for that AOC wierdo or Bernie.

Edit: just cause I could at least say I canceled you out.
    I would bet you already do those.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Is he going to declare it under the NDAA?

The US Constitution:

Section 4
    The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion
    Invasion:

Do your $#@!ing job.

Miserable pricks, what the $#@! are we paying three trillion dollars a year for?

I would bet you already do those.
    Nothing personal. Just trying to get one of my posts in your signature line so people could see it 20,000 times a day. Hook me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The US Constitution:

Invasion:

Do your $#@!ing job.

Miserable pricks, what the $#@! are we paying three trillion dollars a year for?
    Do you think all those people just packed up and decided to form some caravan out of the blue? Just a mass epiphany? This $#@! is all orchestrated and we're being played one against the other. Same old $#@!, different day. End result, more government power.
    "The Patriarch"

Do you think all those people just packed up and decided to form some caravan out of the blue? Just a mass epiphany? This $#@! is all orchestrated and we're being played one against the other. Same old $#@!, different day. End result, more government power.
    Just because someone is manipulating a threat doesn't mean you can ignore it, it usually means you can't ignore it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    President Trump's National Emergency Is a Ploy to Avoid Admitting Defeat on the Wall
    February 14, 2019
    the lawsuits will trigger a prolonged court battle that could halt construction efforts. And in the meantime, the President will be boasting to his supporters about everything he’s doing to deliver what he promised.
    http://time.com/5530086/donald-trump...ergency-risks/

Trump's emergency declaration would trigger a drawn-out legal fight
    USA TODAY Feb. 14, 2019
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ht/2548526002/

Sure doesn’t look or feel organic to me....could be wrong.

Just because someone is manipulating a threat doesn't mean you can ignore it, it usually means you can't ignore it.
    Or it means you are responding exactly how they want. That’s the whole thing with manipulation - you are not aware of it while it’s happening.

Who knows anymore? You don’t. I don’t. It’s quite a situation.

We are best to realize that our perspectives can be a real hazard to reality sometimes. The ego. I am guilty as anyone.

This country is being destroyed from within and I really think all this is the latest distraction and no one wants to look up at it anymore. Too busy bitching into $#@!ing screens. I am guilty as anyone.

Sure doesn’t look or feel organic to me....could be wrong.

Or it means you are responding exactly how they want. That’s the whole thing with manipulation - you are not aware of it while it’s happening.

Who knows anymore? You don’t. I don’t. It’s quite a situation.

We are best to realize that our perspectives can be a real hazard to reality sometimes. The ego. I am guilty as anyone.

This country is being destroyed from within and I really think all this is the latest distraction and no one wants to look up at it anymore. Too busy bitching into $#@!ing screens. I am guilty as anyone.
    The best manipulations are things you have no other choice other than to react the way they want, like setting your house on fire so that you will drop everything to put it out.

The best you can do is try to find a way to deal with the manipulation and try to turn it so that you can avoid the outcome the manipulator wants or prepare to undo that outcome.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

What happens in National Emergency ??

Quote Originally Posted by Itsback View Post
    What happens in National Emergency ??
    I dunno, Bush declared 13 National Emergencies and Obama declared 12 National Emergencies.

Most are still in effect.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

If Trump signs the bill it prevents him from declaring a national emergency. Trump will sign and declare an emergency anyway to fool his base. Then when he fails he will just point to the Democrats.

If this happens then there is no doubt it was a scam Presidency or Trump is just completely incompetent letting Jared or whoever run the country or compromised (has no power and totally controlled by the deep state)

Last edited by kahless; 02-14-2019 at 11:49 PM.

Got damn right...enough $#@!ing talk.

Feeling froggy motherfuckers?

Leap...I $#@!ing dare you.
    The US Constitution:

Invasion:

Do your $#@!ing job.

Here we are in the middle of an invasion and yet the internet cowboys can't do much more than beg government agents to step in.

Do you think if tanks were rolling across the southwest you'd have to petition government whores to protect the mainland?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Here we are in the middle of an invasion and yet the internet cowboys can't do much more than beg government agents to step in.

Do you think if tanks were rolling across the southwest you'd have to petition government whores to protect the mainland?
    The government won't let us do the job ourselves and stopping invasions is one of the basic legitimate jobs government is supposed to do for everyone else who can't necessarily drop their other obligations and go to the border.

Division of labor is the basis of civilization.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    It seems like 90% of Republicans are RINO's these days.
    They should change the GOP mascot/logo to a Rhino instead of an Elephant.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Banned

Blog Entries
    Shut down, or dems raise stink about trumps exec order, but actually do nothing, and wall continues.

Trump gets wall, dems claim moral victory, faces saved all around.

Trump at 52%

Trump gets wall.

I said he'd get it. He just had to set it up.

And frankly, he thinks the wall is more important than his haters' tongue clicking.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Shut down, or dems raise stink about trumps exec order, but actually do nothing, and wall continues.

Trump gets wall, dems claim moral victory, faces saved all around.

Trump at 52%

Trump gets wall.

I said he'd get it. He just had to set it up.

And frankly, he thinks the wall is more important than his haters' tongue clicking.
    I think he is going to pull the rug out from under them and refuse to sign the bill after making them think he was going to.

What do you think?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast