Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump Threatens to Release 9/11 Docs Implicating Mueller, Clintons, Bushes

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

They could produce video proof of the event being orchestrated and the corporate media would label it as fiction.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    God damnit, I think I am getting too old for this shyte.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    So what is it that the "Official Story" is suggesting "The Saudis" did to contribute to the 9-11 events? I keep hearing the innuendo but no specifics.
    Remember when Thomas Massie read the 28 classified pages and he said it changed everything he knew about what happened that day? It showed that Saudi Arabia was involved with some of the hijackers before the event. And there's more.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Lol it doesn't even matter how obviously fake the article is, you idiots will eat it up

Even so... GRUDGE MATCH!!! B~R~I~N~G IT ON!! Bang a gong!

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    Lol it doesn't even matter how obviously fake the article is, you idiots will eat it up
    Its good to see that some people here haven't completely gone mad yet. I say more grease to your elbows, keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post

Should not be rushed, such huge decisions should be made after great deliberations.
    Either that, or he could just wave the bone around long enough to get all his dogs yapping, then lock it back in the refrigerator. As usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Like he threatened to put Hilldabeast in jail..

falls into that don't count your chickens...
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    To be fair, his credibility is constantly attacked by all sides almost.

Poll: How much trust do you put in current President's promises and statements?

• Very high/absolute 6.98%
    • High 4.65%
    • Low 9.30%
    • Very low/none 74.42%
    • Not sure/other 4.65%
    One unscientific poll on a form where there are so many purists that think even Rand Paul isn't good enough is hardly an accurate representation of America....and even here many are slowly warming up to Trump.
    "Countries are benefited when they changed these [national sovereignty] policies, and evidence suggests that North Americans are ready for a new relationship that renders this old definition of sovereignty obsolete."

CFR task force co-chairman Robert Pastor

Good point, it's not perfect measure but is it any less credible poll than MSM's 'scientific' slash fakenews polls or just as good/better than those polls?

It's not just libertarians, Right Wing of GOP also has frequently attacked his credibility. But it tends to be a moody atmosphere surruounded by flip fops, strategic ambiguity etc

Infowar's Alex Jones: "F-word Trump and F-word these F-wording people" after Trump attacks Syria
    From: Conservative leader on Trump: 'He's a fraud and has betrayed us twice now

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Either that, or he could just wave the bone around long enough to get all his dogs yapping, then lock it back in the refrigerator. As usual.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Says the paid guy with his "edgy" avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

nothing is being done

<em>

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Trump says "thousands of people were cheering" when the World Trade Center buildings came down on 9-11 (weren’t there a couple of Mossad agents dressed up as Muslims cheering?):
    Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down,” Trump told rally goers in Birmingham, Alabama Nov. 21, 2015. “And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.

A day later (starting 7:08):
    There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey, where you have large Arab populations. They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down. I know it might be not politically correct for you to talk about it, but there were people cheering as that building came down — as those buildings came down. And that tells you something. It was well covered at the time, George. Now, I know they don’t like to talk about it, but it was well covered at the time. There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, a heavy Arab population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good.

Donald Trump, speaks about his buddy "lucky" Larry Silverstein, in a telephone interview of almost 10 minutes. This includes that he says that he saw the bomb damage in the earlier WTC bombing.
    Last edited by Firestarter; 07-10-2018 at 03:56 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Will it happen?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    God damnit, I think I am getting too old for this shyte.
    Roger that. The problem with getting informed about the serious sh*t going down is that going back to sitcoms, movies and video games is no-longer possible. I can't be 'entertained' any more - except for political memes and parrot videos...
    >_<

If he actually has these documents/evidence he damn well better release them now.

Not only because of the fact that withholding such information is treason, there is also the fact that the Bolsheviks and the MIC have so utterly lost their minds over the recent Putin meeting that this man is going to get shot in an inside job coup before too much longer.

What's he waiting for???

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Good point, it's not perfect measure but is it any less credible poll than MSM's 'scientific' slash fakenews polls or just as good/better than those polls?

It's not just libertarians, Right Wing of GOP also has frequently attacked his credibility. But it tends to be a moody atmosphere surruounded by flip fops, strategic ambiguity etc

From: Conservative leader on Trump: 'He's a fraud and has betrayed us twice now
    Meh. He's being attacked by neocon never-trumpers on the right who are still hiding in the wings waiting for a chance to bring back another Bush. I don't give a damn if Trump serves another 50 years in the oval office, those people must not be allowed to regain credibility and power.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Meh. He's being attacked by neocon never-trumpers on the right who are still hiding in the wings waiting for a chance to bring back another Bush. I don't give a damn if Trump serves another 50 years in the oval office, those people must not be allowed to regain credibility and power.
    That's why a false flag event is so likely. They need to re-calibrate the public to accept the Neocon way again.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    That's why a false flag event is so likely. They need to re-calibrate the public to accept the Neocon way again.
    Yeah. I'm already pissed off that we let CNN, MSNBC, and the remnant neocons on FOX regain credibility to this point. A wiser strategy would have been to ride Trump's coattails to keep the beat-down of the MSM going and then dealt with Trump at a later point.

Hopefully they will start polling again for 2020. That did more to harm their credibility than anything else, when they were proven to be liars.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    Roger that. The problem with getting informed about the serious sh*t going down is that going back to sitcoms, movies and video games is no-longer possible. I can't be 'entertained' any more - except for political memes and parrot videos...
    I think you misunderstood by post. I was trying to say that I do not believe the OP story and can't believe anyone who is not severely brain damaged buys any of it. If anything, I enjoy video games and movies more now because they are more honest with me than the BS we call news.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Even so... GRUDGE MATCH!!! B~R~I~N~G IT ON!! Bang a gong!

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Memes like this can cause too much controversy.

National Enquirer Boss Took Ally of Saudi Arabia to Meet Trump in the Oval Office

Bezos suggests National Enquirer nervous about Saudi Arabia ties

Trump’s Publisher Pal Puts Saudi Propaganda Magazine in U.S. Supermarkets

A nearly 100-page magazine published by Donald Trump’s allies at American Media Inc. is providing a different kind of celebrity gossip than the American supermarket shopper is used to seeing. It’s selling America on a fellow Trump ally, Saudi Arabian Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.
    MBS, as the millennial victor of last year’s Saudi palace power struggle is known, is currently on an overseas tour to cement his legitimacy. Its current stop is the United States, where MBS met last week with Trump ahead of checking the young-king-in-waiting PR boxes of Silicon Valley and Hollywood.
    Greeting Americans on newsstands is a high-quality glossy advertisement for MBS, The New Kingdom. It retails for $13.99, has no ads and its 200,000 copies can be found in venues ranging from U.S. airports to WalMart, Safeway and Kroger’s—raising questions about the magazine’s financing and its origins. The Saudis say they don’t know how it came to be. AMI, which publishes The National Enquirer, insists it had no outside editorial or financial assistance, from the Trump administration or otherwise.

The New Kingdom doesn’t feature any salacious gossip about MBS, but its coverage is just as breathless. “Our Closest Middle East Ally Destroying Terrorism,” the cover coos, sidestepping decades of Saudi Arabian financial support for terrorist groups and ideologues. It Disneyfies Saudi Arabia as “the Magic Kingdom.” It’s easily the most uncritical encomium to MBS since Thomas Friedman.

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    What's he waiting for???
    For the the right time.

Unrelated

Some people never learn. (Or just don't want to)

Since he frequently contradicts himself his statements can't be trusted at all, you have to watch his actions to even guess about his positions or plans.

Poll: How much trust do you put in current President's promises and statements?

There is no indication that these pages came up in this Trump Sec of State inspired meet:

Thu, Dec 3, 2020

Netanyahu and MBS are not done with Trump just yet

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during a press conference on the flight from Israel to Abu Dhabi via Saudi Arabia in Jerusalem, Israel on August 31, 2020. Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) gave this Monday ( 31) a symbolic step forward in the process of normalization of relations with the first flight between the two countries where Netanyahu encouraged the United Arab Emirates to return the visit.
    Reports of an undisclosed rendezvous on November 22 between Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Mohammed bin Salman (MBS), the presumptive heir to the Saudi throne, raised eyebrows for its curious timing. One might have expected that, with Donald Trump already in the twilight of his presidency, Netanyahu and MBS would have deferred their tryst until the end of January and bestowed this welcome upgrade in Israeli-Arab relations as a housewarming gift to the incoming Joe Biden administration. Mitigating circumstances—chiefly, their shared anxieties over Iranian aggression—dictated precisely the opposite.
    The meeting in Neom, the Red Sea venue showcasing Saudi Arabia’s vision of a “new future,” was another milestone in the creeping rapprochement between Riyadh and Jerusalem. Official Saudi denials of Netanyahu’s appointment with the crown prince were to be anticipated—the kingdom has signaled repeatedly that it is yet unprepared for full normalization with Israel—but are less than credible; the detection of the prime minister’s poorly camouflaged flight path to Neom and a chorus of sourced leaks have served to confirm that the summit, facilitated by US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, did indeed transpire. Smokescreens notwithstanding, the principals got what they wanted.
    atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/menasource/netanyahu-and-mbs-are-not-done-with-trump-just-yet/

In other news, Clinton and Bush will be doing vax on tee vee in few days.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Well then release them.
    There are still few more weeks to go.
    He might do it on the day of Biden inauguration (considering latest allegations of election stolen from him with powerful lobbies help).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast