Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't Fool Yourself, the Left is Still Winning

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    What is more important? Money? Or Freedom?
    Great question. Have you changed your mind on tariffs, then?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The extremists have taken over the left, generations of brainwashing have paid off, just look at Bernie/Hitlery and the other maniacs the left votes for these days.

The free part would be much better off, the leftists part/s would implode since their lunacy would run wild.
    Before you look at the lunacy in the Democrat attic, you might want to pay attention to the crazies in your own basement.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Learn your anthropology.
    What if my ancestors are all three sons of Noah?

Japheth, Shem and Ham.. What race would that make me?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

many of the Cuban refugees and their descendants are warhawks that would have us invade Cuba if they could, an unknown quantity are communist spies.
    Dr. Strangelove,,,is that really you.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Before you look at the lunacy in the Democrat attic, you might want to pay attention to the crazies in your own basement.
    Attic..

Bats in the Attic.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    That's the wrong kind of freedom. Free trade isn't freedom to that one, freedom from being able to see foreign stuff is freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Dr. Strangelove,,,is that really you.
    Cubans used to be the one kind of foreigner these jingoists loved to death.

I guess they now hate Cubans because they think America has a Two Tone Antique Car Gap as compared to Cuba.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-24-2018 at 11:35 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That's the wrong kind of freedom. Free trade isn't freedom to that one, freedom from being able to see foreign stuff is freedom.

Cubans used to be the one kind of foreigner these jingoists loved to death.

I guess they now hate Cubans because they think America has a Two Tone Antique Car Gap as compared to Cuba.
    I doubt he has ever known the Pure Capitalism of a Grateful Dead shakedown street. and thinks they are all commies.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Defensive tariffs do not reduce freedom and help protect it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump offers $12B in aid to farmers hit by tariffs....

"The Patriarch"

Defensive tariffs do not reduce freedom and help protect it.
    So,, why can't we get EV batteries from Iran?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

So,, why can't we get EV batteries from Iran?
    My guess would be sanctions which are a different subject.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

My guess would be sanctions which are a different subject.
    not really.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

not really.
    It isn't sanctions? Or they aren't a different subject?

They are a different subject because they are not defending American industry from a trade war started by another country.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Good question. It would be better posed to a geneticist. Hebrews typically reckon their lineage through the mother's side in my experience. If you had retained enough genetic material through that line (the minimum is 70% IIRC), you would probably be considered a sephardic jew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It isn't sanctions? Or they aren't a different subject?

They are a different subject because they are not defending American industry from a trade war started by another country.
    War is stupid.. regardless

again Free Trade.. or Trade War..
    Why are all the EV batteries from China? when Iran has better batteries?

just a question from some recent research,,
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Good question. It would be better posed to a geneticist.
    not sure if true
    and Semitic would not necessarily imply "jew" .. there are many Semitic lines.
    as are the barbarian Japhetic tribes.

But how many families traded lines before Babel??.

is there a more stupid argument than "race" when races simply do not exist?
    if so,, what is the more stupid argument.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

War is stupid.. regardless
    It depends on the war, when you are attacked it is not stupid to defend yourself.

again Free Trade.. or Trade War..
    Why are all the EV batteries from China? when Iran has better batteries?

just a question from some recent research,,
    I would guess that it is a sanctions issue, if not it is probably a labor cost issue, another option would be a shipping cost issue, we don't already have many ships making a run between Iran and the US that could add their batteries to the load without costing much more fuel.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

not sure if true

Breed would be a better term, there are obvious breed differences between groups of people just as there are with dogs etc.

What is stupid is to make judgements based on a person's breed that are better made on the relevant issue, unlike dogs the differences in human breeds are not very significant.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It depends on the war,
    I am a firm advocate for Self Defense..

any trade issue is not a 'war',, It is Government interference issue.

The US Shot itself in the foot years (decades) ago.. a Combination of bad policy at home and abroad. Over-regulation,,over taxation,, monetary manipulation,, Labor Unions and Welfare have all had a debilitating effect on production.

put any blame where it belongs.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Breed would be a better term, there are obvious breed differences between groups of people just as there are with dogs etc.
    Humans are not dogs.
    Human Families are not "Breeds".

Typical Elitist Claptrap,, dehumanizing anyone deemed inferior.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Human.
    Amash>Trump

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

Humans are not dogs.

Welcome to Swordsmyth's worldview. Pretty sick, right?

Always trying to "classify" certain human beings. Which, in the modern age, is simply ridiculous. Test anyone's DNA and you will find a hodgepodge of "national origin" markers. Human = mutt.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

What is stupid is to make judgements based on a person's breed that are better made on the relevant issue, unlike dogs the differences in human breeds are not very significant.
    Of course, humans differ from ethnicity to ethnicity, in large part due to long-term exposure in their respective environments. I wouldn't say there are radically profound differences, but there is enough there to dismiss the ridiculous notion that 'We're all the Same." That's universalist horse puckey.

not sure if true

Good point. "Ethnicity" would be a more accurate term. Arabs are also semitic people, and Arabic a semitic language.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Humans are not dogs.

Very much so! :P Such a thing has long been denounced as heresy and error in Orthodoxy.

permanently realize power for the Right and remake the cultural apparatus of education and media to no longer actively promote communist ideals and minority radicalization, which could only be undertaken under martial law scenarios. Or, conversely, it could act decisively to try to change the population mix, increasing the white population and radicalization through immigration, family planning, and selective migration.
    It's amazing to me that literal nazism passes freely on a site formerly known for small government, freedom, and love. RIP RPF.

Martial law and ethnic cleansing are as far removed from Ron Paul as anything you can imagine. Damn the alt right and their parasitic attachment to the movement. Crap like this would never have gone unchallenged in '12. To paraphrase Nixon, appropriately enough, "we're all alt-righ now."
    Amash>Trump

Humans are not dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Welcome to Swordsmyth's worldview. Pretty sick, right?

Always trying to "classify" certain human beings. Which, in the modern age, is simply ridiculous. Test anyone's DNA and you will find a hodgepodge of "national origin" markers. Human = mutt.

Very much so! :P Such a thing has long been denounced as heresy and error in Orthodoxy.

I dehumanized no one, I never said my breed was superior to any other breed, I specifically said there were no significant differences between human breeds and that it was stupid to make decisions based on them.

Humans do have breeds, there are distinct breeding populations that produce visibly different offspring.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

If you want to learn about the realities of race, spend some time on these websites.
    http://thealternativehypothesis.org/
    https://notpoliticallycorrect.me/

The idea that all the different races, sub-races, and hybrids of mankind achieved cognitive equality during their different evolutionary journeys is absolute nonsense. It's an evolutionary impossibility. And no, it does not make you a National Socialist to say so.

Quote Originally Posted by FvS View Post
    If you want to learn about the realities of race, spend some time on these websites.
    http://thealternativehypothesis.org/
    https://notpoliticallycorrect.me/

The idea that all the different races, sub-races, and hybrids of mankind achieved cognitive equality during their different evolutionary journeys is absolute nonsense. It's fantasy. And no, it does not make you a National Socialist to say so.

That is an accurate list. All the empirical data illustrates that whites are inferior to blacks from an athletic standpoint. Greater bone density and more 'fast twitch' muscle fibers correlate with that information.

And another thing. Look at all the subspecies of a given animal type. Take bears for instance. There are 8 distinct subspecies of bear. Are we that ignorant to believe that humans somehow avoided this specialization as a response to a particular environmental stimuli?
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-25-2018 at 01:36 PM.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast