Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Football 2017-18

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The Chiefs are dealing. I will be nicer to RPF members, repent and start going to church again if the Chiefs win and/or knock Tom Brady out for the season. Amen
    Time to start being nice . Cheater bill is 2 minutes away from the worst record in the NFL.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    42 - 27 Chiefs. Imagine what the scores would have been if the refs have behaved. The Pats O line gone away with 2 clear holds during their last TD drive

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The Chiefs are dealing. I will be nicer to RPF members, repent and start going to church again if the Chiefs win and/or knock Tom Brady out for the season. Amen
    I think that most of us would be just as happy if you execute your Che icon.

There goes the NFL power rankings .

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    I think that most of us would be just as happy if you execute your Che icon.
    The man sacrificed his life to free many people from the imperialist control of the US and for that alone I salute and honor him. I see him the same way I see Hassan Nasrallah the leader of Hezbollah. The fight against the imperialist globalists in US and Israel overshadows everything else they accomplish in their lives.

And I couldn't care less for all this silly talk of him being a raccis.

Viva la revolution

Racist, culture misappropriaters win. Tommy Tucks loses.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Raiders looking good. Beast-mode filling the RB gap. They may have a new Kicker there. About time.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Browns lose by 3 .

Colts stunk it up but there were no witnesses as the stands were nearly empty in LA. If noboby comes to the game should it count ?

Saints open up with a relatively easy 13 play 56 yard drive for a FG with the aid of a Vikings 15 yard penalty .

Vikings answer with a 15 play 79 yard drive for a FG after failing to convert on 3rd and goal from the 7.

Saints answer with a 13 play 74 yard FG drive when given a first down when Brees was sacked on third down but given a roughing the passer penalty gift .

Vikings answer with a 3 play touchdown drive of about 74 yards, catches by Thielen , Wright & Diggs . 4 minutes to half Saints ball , Vikings up 10 - 6 .

Another Brees sack reversed by a phantom offside call.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Vikings up 16-6 on second Diggs touchdown catch then missed XP after . Halftime .Vikings start with the ball in the Third . Bradford 17 of 20 for 197 in the first half after leading NFL in passing completion percentage and establishing new record for it last season. Saints show no real answer in first half for Thielen , Diggs & Bradford or the Vikings defensive line . Two quarters to play , I would expect a different saints game plan next half . Despite all the help from bad calls , saints are 14 points away from covering the spread. Oyarde though is looking good on the spread.
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-11-2017 at 06:47 PM.

After a drop on third down by Vikings Cook at Saints 13 , Vikings kick FG off 8 play 54 yard opening drive , lead 19 - 6 .

Vikings ball , 15 minutes to play , up 19 - 9 at midfield .

Vikings long run by Cook of about 32 yards, 15 yard touchdown catch by Tight End Kyle Rudolph , Vikings 26 , Saints 9 . 12:52 to play.

Saints Adrian Peterson 6 carries 18 yards , Vikings Cook 16 carries for 84 yards . Peterson opened the game with a 9 yard run since then 9 yards on five carries .

Vikings ball up 26 - 12 with 7 minutes to play.

Vikings 8 play FG drive of 48 yards ahead 29 - 12 with four minutes to play . Saints no touchdowns to this point .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-12-2017 at 07:42 AM.

Vikings win 29 - 19 Cook 127 yards rushing on 22 carries in debut . Vikings Indian Territory QB ( Bradford ) looked good .

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looks like Denver covers the spread easily , up 24 - 7 with 12 minutes to go.

Rivers brings the Chargers back , cut it to 21 - 24 with 7 minutes to go .

Wow, what an ending. They iced the new rookie kicker after he made it once. Koo lost his cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Wow, what an ending. They iced the new rookie kicker. Koo lost his cool.
    He will see more of that.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    He will see more of that.
    Yep. Guess you could blame it on the O-line for folding. Hard to say where it would have gone without the tip.

If I was Denver head coach not sure I would even count that as a win . San Diego hits that FG it would have gone to OT .

In the AFC Kansas City and Jacksonville were the most impressive in week one . In the NFC Rams , Lions , Eagles and Vikings all looked better than the others . Many teams that struggled or looked unimpressive were playoff teams last year . That should be a concern by the end of week 2 if there is no marked improvement . NY Giants , Pittsburgh , Atlanta , Houston , Indianapolis looked the worst . That is less than expected from the Steelers , Falcons and Giants . Redskins QB was the leading rusher for them against Philly .

The three best 0 - 1 teams in the AFC are New England , Tennessee and the Chargers . In the NFC , Seattle , Arizona and the Saints . AFC South is the weakest AFC division . Weakest NFC division is a toss up with the East looking to fit the bill .

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast