Thread: UN: We want to $hare responsibility. Our new trust fund looks for ~10% World GDP to respond.

UN: We want to $hare responsibility. Our new trust fund looks for ~10% World GDP to respond.

The message of the report we are issuing today is clear: shared responsibility and global solidarity in response to the impacts of COVID-19. It is a call to action.

First, for an immediate coordinated health response to suppress transmission and end the pandemic. A response that scales up health capacity for testing, tracing, quarantine and treatment, while keeping first responders safe, combined with measures to restrict movement and contact. A response that delivers universal access to treatment and vaccines, when they are ready.

It is essential that developed countries immediately assist less developed ones to bolster their health systems and their response capacity to stop transmission. Otherwise, we face the nightmare of the disease spreading like wildfire in the global South, with millions of deaths and the prospect of the disease re-emerging where it was previously suppressed.

Let us remember that we are only as strong as the weakest health system in our interconnected world. I am particularly concerned about the African continent, and I strongly encourage the “Group of 20” countries to move ahead with a G20 Africa initiative as proposed at [the recent G20] Summit.

Second, we must tackle the devastating social and economic dimensions of this crisis, with a focus on those most affected: women, older persons, youth, low-wage workers, small and medium-sized enterprises, the informal sector and vulnerable groups, especially those in humanitarian and conflict settings.

We must see countries not only united to beat the virus, but also to tackle its profound consequences. That means designing fiscal and monetary policies able to support the direct provision of resources to support workers and households, the provision of health and unemployment insurance, scaled-up social protection and support to businesses to prevent bankruptcies and massive job losses.
    What is needed is a large-scale, coordinated and comprehensive multilateral response amounting to at least 10 per cent of global gross domestic product (GDP). Developed countries can do it by themselves, and some are indeed doing so.

But, we must massively increase the resources available to the developing world by expanding the capacity of the IMF — namely through the issuance of special drawing rights — and the other international financial institutions to rapidly inject resources into the countries that need them. Coordinated swaps among central banks can also bring liquidity to emerging economies. Debt alleviation must be a priority, including immediate waivers on interest payments for 2020.

The United Nations system is fully mobilized, providing guidance for global efforts, supporting country responses and placing our supply chains at the world’s disposal. And to support our efforts, the United Nations is establishing a new multi-partner Trust Fund for COVID-19 Response and Recovery to support low- and middle-income countries to respond to the emergency and recover from the socioeconomic shock.

UN transcript: http://archive.is/vvSQc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etxjLz7eRU4

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/un-wants-10-global-tax-pay-new-global-shared-responsibility-program-address-coronavirus-pandemic/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Uh , No.

My thoughts: end the suffocating top down shut down that will result in a depression that will kill many more than the virus could have alone.

Tell people about earthing, sunshine, and vitamin c therapies to cheaply reduce mortality of infected.

Also, I am setting up a Trust Fund and looking for only 1% of Global GDP. Very low price.

We will coordinate global response and, uh, support small business owners who have employees.

Their global warming transfer of wealth schemes failed so this replaces it. Will that moron Trump go along with this, too?

The transfer of wealth to developing and third world countries is to build the necessary infrastructure for global corporations to loot the natural resources. Oh, and they plan on killing a huge part of the global population.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

This is another step to the Global Government and currency.

[SIC] by expanding the capacity of the IMF — namely through the issuance of special drawing rights — and the other international financial institutions to rapidly inject resources into the countries that need them. Coordinated swaps among central banks can also bring liquidity to emerging economies. Debt alleviation must be a priority, including immediate waivers on interest payments for 2020.

The UN will allow central banks to draw from the IMF and enslave countries by indebtedness.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

This new Trust will probably end up being the world government version of the US Treasury, as @Pauls' Revere points out above.

Study up on how trusts operate (trustee, executor, beneficiary, etc) to learn how the entire system works. IT IS ALL BASED ON TRUSTS. "In God We Trust" The US Treasury is a big trust fund. The US Treasurer (not the Secretary of Treasury, the US Treasurer) is the trustee of the trust. Congress are the executors. The US Citizens are the beneficiaries. The global governance goal is to amass all property under a global trust.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

While Danke and I are laid off if you have funds to spare I have time to hold them in trust for you .

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    This is another step to the Global Government and currency.

[SIC] by expanding the capacity of the IMF — namely through the issuance of special drawing rights — and the other international financial institutions to rapidly inject resources into the countries that need them. Coordinated swaps among central banks can also bring liquidity to emerging economies. Debt alleviation must be a priority, including immediate waivers on interest payments for 2020.

The UN will allow central banks to draw from the IMF and enslave countries by indebtedness.
    They want to send out the Economic Hitmen under the guise of pandemic aid.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The same UN that supported massive human trafficking of African migrants in Italy for the past three years? yeah i am not sure about that one.
    The same UN that has being also trying to outlaw erotic art as well