Thread: Trump/Gingrich

Trump/Gingrich

Re-upload of a post I made several days ago that was eaten by the maintenance monster.Saw Roger Stone (Trump former advisor) saying that he was considering Gingrich as his running mate.We'll have to wait for a Libertarian billionaire to self-fund before we get one as President.I understand now that Rand had to compromise to try to buy himself in but by moderating his senate campaign rhetoric and presentation,he lost the honesty that is really what people want (and why Ron was so popular).Now we have a faker,a psychopath and a dangerously deluded fool in the mix because of it.You can see the JF McManus (Birch society) exposes of Gingrich on youtube.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

no

gingrich is establishment.. phony conservative

That might explain why Gingrich has only had positive things to say about the Trump campaign in his FOX interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by S.Shorland View Post
    I understand now that Rand had to compromise to try to buy himself in but by moderating his senate campaign rhetoric and presentation,he lost the honesty that is really what people want (and why Ron was so popular).Now we have a faker,a psychopath and a dangerously deluded fool in the mix because of it.
    We're blaming Rand Paul for the existence of both Trump and Gingrich now?

Really?

So he's supposed to be straightening out the media all by himself? Or are you saying he should have been offering their parents birth control devices decades before he was born?

That's some stupid $#!+. Dude. All the people Manson and his 'family' killed are your fault because you should have started a harmless cult all his 'family' could join before they ever met Manson. All your fault.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-13-2016 at 09:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    no

gingrich is establishment.. phony conservative
    Well then, seems like a perfect match.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by S.Shorland View Post
    Re-upload of a post I made several days ago that was eaten by the maintenance monster.Saw Roger Stone (Trump former advisor) saying that he was considering Gingrich as his running mate.We'll have to wait for a Libertarian billionaire to self-fund before we get one as President.I understand now that Rand had to compromise to try to buy himself in but by moderating his senate campaign rhetoric and presentation,he lost the honesty that is really what people want (and why Ron was so popular).Now we have a faker,a psychopath and a dangerously deluded fool in the mix because of it.You can see the JF McManus (Birch society) exposes of Gingrich on youtube.
    Agreed.

Peter Thiel? Ron Unz isn't a billionaire but he would be attractive to the Ron Paul coalition.

They both seem to like grandiose ideas. Trump wants a big wall, Gingrich wanted a Moon Base.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gingrich is a hardcore globalist. No thanks.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

I still think it would be funny to make Gingrich ambassador to the moon.. I swear I would actually love to put Gingrich on the payroll for that even though its a waste of money. But the comedy and humor factor would be great.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic