Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Mid Term Election Thread

Walker with the come back
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Beto saying “I f*cking love you guys” on live TV

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    GOP establishment has their revenge. Two liberty House members (GOP) replaced by Democrats (and GOP establishment is celebrating).

Gone: Dave Brat, Rod Blum.

Reminder: Mark Sanford was eliminated this year in the Primary.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 11-06-2018 at 11:21 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

WA initiative results: 1631 carbon tax is currently losing. 940 for police use of deadly force and mental health training currently winning as of right now. 1639 adding additional gun control is currently winning. 1634 concerning tax increases on groceries is also winning.

https://results.vote.wa.gov/results/...sures-All.html

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Dumb guy, couldn't defeat even 'lyin Ted' despite getting so much money.
    Lyin' Ted is a sleazeball, but I held my breath and voted for him to show support for Trump. Beto winning Texas would have sucked hard, in all kind of ways.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    a lot of close races. good on the democrats for winning the house, my prediction was inaccurate. The house democrats will attempt to bog down the executive with investigations but probrably won't matter. The senate moves further conservative due to no McCain, no Flake, etc.

We got legislative gridlock boys. Good things still to come from the executive.
    The senate moves further conservative...
    but (much) less Libertarian???

In a close, partisan vote Rand and Mike Lee will have (a lot) less power (??) if the R's gain even a couple of seats.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Iowa's Steve King hangs on to his seat . The only red seat left in Iowa.
    Last edited by angelatc; 11-06-2018 at 11:48 PM.

Michigan and Utah passed cannabis referendums. North Dakota shot theirs down. Missouri passed one part of their referendum and shot down two other parts. I can't find detailed info on what the various results mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    Moves further Republican, you mean. Not much conservatism left regardless of party.

In a close, partisan vote Rand and Mike Lee will have (a lot) less power (??) if the R's gain even a couple of seats.
    It sucks but shouldn't surprise anyone, seeing how even long time RPFers appear (ahem) to be Trumpers now, even though Trump has pretty much nothing in common with libertarians.
    Last edited by devil21; 11-06-2018 at 11:59 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post

Apt observation! Mitch McConnell will cut less deals, all told. Relax. A Senate Trial looms!

The generic congressional poll average was +7.3 D on RCP average. Currently the voting totals are +2.5 D nationally for the house. Blue wave did not happen.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Ugh, Romney just won't go away. He will make sure the huge NSA "cloud" facility that stores all of our data stays nice and happy. I'm sure Shillsmyth is thrilled also.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Ugh, Romney just won't go away. He will make sure the huge NSA "cloud" facility that stores all of our data stays nice and happy. I'm sure Shillsmyth is thrilled also.
    I hate Romney but once he won the primary he is better than having an outright Demoncrat in the seat.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI
    No.424

Nov 7 2018 00:55:31 (EST)
    NEW

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...22696703070208
    We got what we needed.
    Thank you, Patriots!
    Senate means everything.
    Think Judges (SC) & Cabinet.
    DECLAS overrides all potential House blockades.
    POTUS has ultimate authority.
    Shift to Senate Judiciary (oversight) from House to now occur (stronger position and held in reserve for this scenario).
    Lower chamber (House) used as 2-year starter.
    Upper chamber (Senate) will be used next 2-year closer.
    https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/about/jurisdiction
    Military planned.
    No impact re: ongoing investigations
    Team is stronger [PRO].

Q

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    The generic congressional poll average was +7.3 D on RCP average. Currently the voting totals are +2.5 D nationally for the house. Blue wave did not happen.
    Seems awfully familiar doesn't it? @Swordsmyth
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

China haxxed our lections!

You know it's coming...

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I hate Romney but once he won the primary he is better than having an outright Demoncrat in the seat.
    I thought it was against the rules for Mormons to hate other Mormons?

55 or 56 in the Senate.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI
    No.424

Nov 7 2018 00:55:31 (EST)
    NEW

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...22696703070208
    We got what we needed.
    Thank you, Patriots!
    Senate means everything.
    Think Judges (SC) & Cabinet.
    DECLAS overrides all potential House blockades.
    POTUS has ultimate authority.
    Shift to Senate Judiciary (oversight) from House to now occur (stronger position and held in reserve for this scenario).
    Lower chamber (House) used as 2-year starter.
    Upper chamber (Senate) will be used next 2-year closer.
    https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/about/jurisdiction
    Military planned.
    No impact re: ongoing investigations
    Team is stronger [PRO].

Q
    Why does anyone bother following this Q nonsense anymore? OANN debunked it months ago.

China haxxed our lections!

You know it's coming...
    By which side?

Not when they are evil like Romney.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by hbenthow View Post
    Why does anyone bother following this Q nonsense anymore? OANN debunked it months ago.
    Not really.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Appeal to authority..
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Seems awfully familiar doesn't it? @Swordsmyth
    Yup, I'm not quite sure if there is something more specific you are asking me to say about it though.

There is still a chance that the GOP holds on by one or two seats and there was no "Blue Wave".

Recounts may alter some results as well.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

55 or 56 in the Senate.
    Senate is a disaster for the Dems. Trump gets to run against Pelosi in 2020.

I think the results tonight make it more likely Trump wins re-election.

Not really.
    How not? Between the evidence that OANN showed and the fact that the majority of Q's predictions have been false (the tiny few that were true can be pinned down to luck), what reason is there to believe it?

By which side?
    You don't know?!?!

Not when they are evil like Romney.
    Ok then.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How not? Between the evidence that OANN showed and the fact that the majority of Q's predictions have been false (the tiny few that were true can be pinned down to luck), what reason is there to believe it?
    Do you think the theory is that Q has a time machine?

Is it possible multiple people post as Q?

Mormons aren't supposed to hate anybody, really..

But nobody is perfect and Romney is a shady dude.

OANN didn't show any convincing evidence and while I don't completely trust Q there has been enough proof that I believe he* is a Trump insider.
    No plan survives contact with the enemy and disinformation is necessary but things are going more q's direction than against.

*Q is probably a group.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Do you think the theory is that Q has a time machine?
    No. But if this person(s) really had the kind of clearance that he, she, or they claim to, one would expect more correct predictions (based on knowledge of secret events) than we have seen. What differentiates Q from a magic 8 ball? If there's any compelling reason to believe that this is a person with actual top-secret intel, I'd love to see it.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast