Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Why caravan migrants wave Honduran flags and burn tires in front of U.S. embassy

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You responded negatively to a sensible solution.
    No I didn't, I said it couldn't be done fast enough if at all.

Wrong. They are betting that idiots like you will do what you think must be done. Only 1/3 of the country at most would agree with a violent "solution" to this caravan. There is 1/3 that would be violently opposed to your violent solution. There is 1/3 in the middle that would be appalled at your violent solution, and they might not use violence against you, but many would vote against you. This is just stupid.
    I don't agree with your numbers and you are evading the point that if the caravan is allowed to enter there will be more and more caravans that will be ever larger.

So let me see if I understand you. You believe that the SCOTUS will hamper ICE, a federal agency that has been given by the courts license to operate outside the constitution in the border region, to the point where ICE can't be effective, but the same SCOTUS will give a green light to the military to kill kids? Are you REALLY that stupid?
    SCOTUS has long refused to meddle with military operations, that is settled precedent.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Some here seem to believe that the best answer is no answer. Just let them come on in.

You can't physically stop them. Physically stopping them just gives the open borders crowd more ammo. You can't shoot them. You can't use water cannons on them. Can you imagine the horror of a 3 yr. old girl getting blasted by a water cannon? You can't use CS gas? What if an 9 month old baby were to inhale it? Or a 6 yr. old unarmed girl with asthma was to have a reaction?

Nope nothing to be done at all except let them in and in the meantime wait 200 yrs. to vote enough small government politicians in to take away benefits so they'll stop coming.

This answer is unacceptable to me.
    Why not just send buses?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't agree with your numbers and you are evading the point that if the caravan is allowed to enter there will be more and more caravans that will be ever larger.
    There will be more and more caravans as long as our foreign policy keeps destabilizing central America. And you can disagree with my numbers all you want. They are still right. An overreaction will absolutely cause more sympathy, for the migrants from those on the fence (no pun intended) on this issue.

SCOTUS has long refused to meddle with military operations, that is settled precedent.
    Not if the operations take place on U.S. soil. Are you proposing an invasion of Mexico?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

There will be more and more caravans as long as our foreign policy keeps destabilizing central America.
    There won't be if we make it clear that they will not be allowed entry.

And you can disagree with my numbers all you want. They are still right. An overreaction will absolutely cause more sympathy, for the migrants from those on the fence (no pun intended) on this issue.
    People are sick and tired of the unchecked invasion and our government's weak response to it, the majority will support Trump if he finally puts our foot down and says "you shall not pass".

Not if the operations take place on U.S. soil. Are you proposing an invasion of Mexico?
    SCOTUS will not interfere if martial law is declared and moving the troops a few feet into Mexico is fully justified since they are facilitating the invasion and it would simplify the legal fight that the libs are sure to start no matter what we do other than send engraved invitations to everyone south of our border.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

There it is: the damnable "Christian" charity and pity.

The "kindness that can kill".

All coated with a patina of Obama-esque "you didn't build that" and SJWarriorisms such as "the only reason you have this is because of your privilege".

No, everything good we have was because of centuries of bloody work, effort and struggle, carried out by men who were ten times the men we are today.

Right now we're just living off the carcass, and self loathing whiners like Kasich want to invite a billion people to the feast because he feels guilty.

Kasich: ‘The Lord Doesn’t Want’ Americans Opposing the Migrant Caravan

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018...grant-caravan/

25 Oct 2018

Thursday on CNN’s “Newsroom,” Gov. John Kasich (R-OH) said “the Lord” didn’t want Americans to build walls and reject the migrant caravan that is heading to the United States from Central America.

Kasich said, “Here’s what bothers me; we have a caravan coming north. We don’t want all those people coming across our border, and there are ways to deal with it. I believe if we could check those who are legitimately in need of asylum, could be vetted before they even get to the border, but we’re born in America. You know how lucky we are to be born in America and not be born in Guatemala where they would say to your daughter, you know, if you don’t do what we want, we will rape your daughter or kill your son if he’s not a drug mule? Now, they’re marching north, and it could easily have been all of us. That we’re in the caravan, that we’re marching north trying to save our families and save our children.”

He added, “We’ve got to start putting ourselves in the shoes of other people. We’ve got to start thinking about the consequences that others suffer. And if we have been spared those by the grace of God, let us be appreciative, let us count our blessings, and let us reach out to those who have less. Let’s stop putting up walls around ourselves and not understanding the plight, the trouble, and the problems of others. It is not right. And the Lord doesn’t want it, and our people at their hearts want to reach out to others. Look at what they do in these storms they go and they rescue people they don’t know. They put them in their homes. They feed them. That’s America. Not all this garbage and this division and yelling and screaming and hatred on all sides.”

How's it he knows this?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There won't be if we make it clear that they will not be allowed entry.
    Yeah there will.

People are sick and tired of the unchecked invasion and our government's weak response to it, the majority will support Trump if he finally puts our foot down and says "you shall not pass".
    Trump said he going to put a great big door in that fake wall he's being promising you. And if you think Trump is going to go for your "gun them all down if need be" approach you are just having a wet dream. This is the man who recently said he would support an assault weapons ban.

SCOTUS will not interfere if martial law is declared and moving the troops a few feet into Mexico is fully justified since they are facilitating the invasion and it would simplify the legal fight that the libs are sure to start no matter what we do other than send engraved invitations to everyone south of our border.
    A) Says you

and

B) The SCOTUS has already declared it won't interfere with ICE because there is a "constitution free zone" in the border region. DACA (which has not been ruled on by the SCOTUS) is not ICE.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

All coated with a patina of Obama-esque "you didn't build that" and SJWarriorisms such as "the only reason you have this is because of your privilege".

No, everything good we have was because of centuries of bloody work, effort and struggle, carried out by men who were ten times the men we are today.

Right now we're just living off the carcass, and self loathing whiners like Kasich want to invite a billion people to the feast because he feels guilty.

25 Oct 2018

Thursday on CNN’s “Newsroom,” Gov. John Kasich (R-OH) said “the Lord” didn’t want Americans to build walls and reject the migrant caravan that is heading to the United States from Central America.

Kasich said, “Here’s what bothers me; we have a caravan coming north. We don’t want all those people coming across our border, and there are ways to deal with it. I believe if we could check those who are legitimately in need of asylum, could be vetted before they even get to the border, but we’re born in America. You know how lucky we are to be born in America and not be born in Guatemala where they would say to your daughter, you know, if you don’t do what we want, we will rape your daughter or kill your son if he’s not a drug mule? Now, they’re marching north, and it could easily have been all of us. That we’re in the caravan, that we’re marching north trying to save our families and save our children.”

He added, “We’ve got to start putting ourselves in the shoes of other people. We’ve got to start thinking about the consequences that others suffer. And if we have been spared those by the grace of God, let us be appreciative, let us count our blessings, and let us reach out to those who have less. Let’s stop putting up walls around ourselves and not understanding the plight, the trouble, and the problems of others. It is not right. And the Lord doesn’t want it, and our people at their hearts want to reach out to others. Look at what they do in these storms they go and they rescue people they don’t know. They put them in their homes. They feed them. That’s America. Not all this garbage and this division and yelling and screaming and hatred on all sides.”
    Kasich of all people to speak for God.

Yeah there will.
    No there won't.

Trump said he going to put a great big door in that fake wall he's being promising you. And if you think Trump is going to go for your "gun them all down if need be" approach you are just having a wet dream. This is the man who recently said he would support an assault weapons ban.
    The door is for a limited number of legal immigrants and gun control has nothing to do with putting the military on the border.

The SCOTUS has already declared it won't interfere with ICE because there is a "constitution free zone" in the border region. DACA (which has not been ruled on by the SCOTUS) is not ICE.
    The exact issues that the left will scream about haven't been ruled on yet and ICE and the BP aren't big enough to secure the border so the military will have to be used.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Some here seem to believe that the best answer is no answer. Just let them come on in.

You can't physically stop them. Physically stopping them just gives the open borders crowd more ammo. You can't shoot them. You can't use water cannons on them. Can you imagine the horror of a 3 yr. old girl getting blasted by a water cannon? You can't use CS gas? What if an 9 month old baby were to inhale it? Or a 6 yr. old unarmed girl with asthma was to have a reaction?

Nope nothing to be done at all except let them in and in the meantime wait 200 yrs. to vote enough small government politicians in to take away benefits so they'll stop coming.

This answer is unacceptable to me.
    We're at the 'break glass' stage. Nearly, everything is on the table. We need a barrier to not only use as a buffer, but as a symbol to communicate that there is 'no vacancy.' These incoming people may not have high IQs, but they will understand the very menacing structure situated in the desert.

No there won't.
    Yes there will.

The door is for a limited number of legal immigrants and gun control has nothing to do with putting the military on the border.
    Well you don't seem to want to let any in. The idea of processing immigrants while they are still in Mexico to see who is and is not a genuine asylum seeker is anathema to you. Make up your mine. And the gun control point is to show that you can't believe anything the man says.

The exact issues that the left will scream about haven't been ruled on yet and ICE and the BP aren't big enough to secure the border so the military will have to be used.
    If they haven't been ruled on yet, then how can you be sure how the SCOTUS will rule? Got a crystal ball or something? And I see you have changed your goalpost from ICE will be sued out of existence to "they just aren't big enough." Noted.

25 Oct 2018

Kasich is a fool and a traitor.

John 10:1

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.”

King James Version (KJV)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

25 Oct 2018

AF, yes Kasich is a pompous ass. But please address this one sentence of his.

I believe if we could check those who are legitimately in need of asylum, could be vetted before they even get to the border, but we’re born in America.

That's basically what Ron Paul said. And it addresses the issue before anyone gets to the border. Donald Trump has always said there will be a "big beautiful door" in the wall he wants to build, so he's still talking about vetting people and letting some in. So...you are against this particular position because....? And this position is different from the "door" Donald Trump has always said he will build into the wall because....?

Yes there will.
    No there won't.

Well you don't seem to want to let any in. The idea of processing immigrants while they are still in Mexico to see who is and is not a genuine asylum seeker is anathema to you. Make up your mine.
    None of them are legitimate or they wouldn't be joining the invasion force.

And the gun control point is to show that you can't believe anything the man says.
    Which has nothing to do with the subject.

If they haven't been ruled on yet, then how can you be sure how the SCOTUS will rule? Got a crystal ball or something?
    I never said whivh way SCOTUS would rule for sure, I said liberal courts would rule against them and SCOTUS couldn't be trusted to overrule them.

And I see you have changed your goalpost from ICE will be sued out of existence to "they just aren't big enough." Noted.
    I changed nothing, both are true and I have said both before.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No there won't.
    We shall see.

None of them are legitimate or they wouldn't be joining the invasion force.
    If you were literally running for your life you'd catch a ride on whatever bus was going out of town.

Which has nothing to do with the subject.
    Integrity has everything to do with whether or not Trump will actually do what he says.

If you were literally running for your life you'd catch a ride on whatever bus was going out of town.
    You would also stop in the first safe country and apply for asylum there, none of them are legitimate.

Integrity has everything to do with whether or not Trump will actually do what he says.
    But that isn't the subject.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You would also stop in the first safe country and apply for asylum there, none of them are legitimate.
    Wrong.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...an-seek-asylum
    About 1,500 Central American migrants traveling in the caravan to the southern U.S. border have abandoned their trek north and applied for asylum through the Mexican government, the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees confirmed to the Washington Examiner.

"As of yesterday, roughly 1,500 people have applied for asylum in Mexico," UNHCR spokesman Chris McGrath wrote in an email. Those asylum seekers will remain in the country for up to three months as their requests are processed.

But that isn't the subject.
    You said that Trump would put his foot down. His integrity is quite relevant to your point.

Wrong.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...an-seek-asylum
    About 1,500 Central American migrants traveling in the caravan to the southern U.S. border have abandoned their trek north and applied for asylum through the Mexican government, the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees confirmed to the Washington Examiner.

"As of yesterday, roughly 1,500 people have applied for asylum in Mexico," UNHCR spokesman Chris McGrath wrote in an email. Those asylum seekers will remain in the country for up to three months as their requests are processed.
    So what does that have to do with those that are still in the "caravan"?

None of them are legitimate.

You said that Trump would put his foot down. His integrity is quite relevant to your point.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So what does that have to do with those that are still in the "caravan"?

None of them are legitimate.
    The resources to process people are limited. We are talking about the UN here. Not the world's most efficient organization. There are likely more still in the caravan that would like to apply. Expect that 1,500 number to grow.

The resources to process people are limited. We are talking about the UN here. Not the world's most efficient organization. There are likely more still in the caravan that would like to apply. Expect that 1,500 number to grow.
    Any that try to come to the US arn't legitimate and many of them openly state they only want to come to the US.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Any that try to come to the US arn't legitimate and many of them openly state they only want to come to the US.
    I'm not saying that 100% of them are legitimate. That's why I have all along supported the vetting process that both Ron Paul and Donald Trump support and that you, for some strange reason, mischaracterize as "open borders." That said I would hardly call Mexico with it's narco gangs "safe." If I was fleeing narco gangs in Honduras I would prefer someplace that I didn't believe was overrun by them. So no. Simply trying to get to the U.S. does not make someone an illegitimate asylum seeker. All of them initially were headed to the U.S. Some have now sought asylum in Mexico. More will do the same. Then there are the criminal elements. They need to be dealt with. I have not seen anyone here suggest otherwise.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 10-25-2018 at 04:43 PM.

AF, yes Kasich is a pompous ass. But please address this one sentence of his.

I believe if we could check those who are legitimately in need of asylum, could be vetted before they even get to the border, but we’re born in America.

That's basically what Ron Paul said. And it addresses the issue before anyone gets to the border. Donald Trump has always said there will be a "big beautiful door" in the wall he wants to build, so he's still talking about vetting people and letting some in. So...you are against this particular position because....? And this position is different from the "door" Donald Trump has always said he will build into the wall because....?
    There is no difference, it is essentially the same position.

I am opposed to it because:

A - It is very easy to "rig" the asylum game, to fill out paperwork and disappear.

B - I am in favor of shutting down all immigration, asylum and refugee influx, from all sources. We are broke, 20 trillion in debt, suffering a political and societal schism large enough to possibly start a war, millions of our own citizens are in poverty, we have a military empire that must be dismantled and a police state domestically that must be dealt with. These issues all need sorting out before one more single person from anywhere, for any reason, is allowed to legally move here.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is no difference, it is essentially the same position.

I am opposed to it because:

A - It is very easy to "rig" the asylum game, to fill out paperwork and disappear.

B - I am in favor of shutting down all immigration, asylum and refugee influx, from all sources. We are broke, 20 trillion in debt, suffering a political and societal schism large enough to possibly start a war, millions of our own citizens are in poverty, we have a military empire that must be dismantled and a police state domestically that must be dealt with. These issues all need sorting out before one more single person from anywhere, for any reason, is allowed to legally move here.
    We are "broke" and yet our great POTUS is trying to pull us out of a nuke treaty from before some people on this forum our born so that we can build more nukes we cannot afford. I know you don't agree with Trump on that. I'm just pointing out the reality. There are so many places to draw a line in the sand on fiscal responsibility that pretty much everyone here agrees with, and that have a decent shot of actually passing that the energy spent hand wringing over something that even Trump has made it clear he is not willing to do seems misplaced. Take marijuana decriminalization for example. Despite @Swordsmyth and I throwing barbs at each other lately, I do appreciate him posting the link to Trump asking for public comments on that issue. And I publicly commented. Has anybody else? That's a huge issue. Even rolling back the drug war a little bit would be a great start for getting our fiscal house in order. Or the criminal justice reform that Trump has endorsed over the head of that fink slime Jeff Sessions. Democrats say that want that too, though they don't want Trump to get credit for obvious reasons. That should IMO be getting greater push. Seriously, at the end of the day there is less chance of Trump giving what you are asking for than there is Trump actually rolling back the surveillance state. In fact, he recently upped the ante in the name of fighting illegal immigration. (Face scanning cameras at airports).

Anyway, I'm done arguing about this. For those I have called names, @Phil4paul, @angelatc, @Swordsmyth, my apologies. Regardless of what was said by any, the negative energy isn't worth it. I believe this caravan issue will end in a whimper. Some of them will be granted asylum in Mexico. (1,500 have already done that.) Some will be found to be criminals and sent back to Honduras. (That's what happened the last time). And some, most likely, will find their way to the U.S. And...the world won't end. The U.S. won't end. We won't be cooked and eaten like in the book you read. Things are getting incrementally worse in the country and that will continue to happen regardless. But eventually things will normalize and we will be back to puppycide threads.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

We have lived in our tiny home for 31 years. In an international neighborhood.

First we got the Kurds. Then the Sudanese, including the Lost Boys. Then the Somalis. And now we have the Coptics. I think we have a very good idea what people look like when they have escaped war and malnutrition. We welcomed them and went into their homes and showed them how to use a refrigerator, stove, and washing machine. We taught them how to understand traffic signals and helped them get shoes for their children to wear to school.

This bunch barreling toward the border is wearing new clothes with modern haircuts. They have modern cell phones and expensive backpacks. These are not refugees even a little bit.

The next person who tries to libsplain it to me darn sure better be prepared to come live in my neighborhood for the next six months to get a very good look at what happens when unauthorized people come take over a city.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    We have lived in our tiny home for 31 years. In an international neighborhood.

First we got the Kurds. Then the Sudanese, including the Lost Boys. Then the Somalis. And now we have the Coptics. I think we have a very good idea what people look like when they have escaped war and malnutrition. We welcomed them and went into their homes and showed them how to use a refrigerator, stove, and washing machine. We taught them how to understand traffic signals and helped them get shoes for their children to wear to school.

This bunch barreling toward the border is wearing new clothes with modern haircuts. They have modern cell phones and expensive backpacks. These are not refugees even a little bit.

The next person who tries to libsplain it to me darn sure better be prepared to come live in my neighborhood for the next six months to get a very good look at what happens when unauthorized people come take over a city.
    There are more Kurds in the Nashville area than anywhere else in the U.S. One is a friend of mine, a lawyer and a Ron Paul supporter. (I met him in 2008 at the Ron Paul meetups). A few years ago some kids from a school for Coptic refugees played my son's school in basketball. (Easy win for us. They'd have probably destroyed us in soccer.) I don't know how long those kids had been in the U.S. but they didn't look malnourished. The Lost Boys had a very long trek through the desert before they even started their way to the U.S. I don't believe that fleeing for your life = no backpacks. (And the backpacks I've seen don't look the least bit expensive and I'm Mr. Cheap.)

But again, there is a reason for having a refugee vetting process. At least 1,500 of this latest caravan have already applied for asylum in Mexico. More will most likely do so in the weeks to come, long before they ever get to the U.S. border.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    You still haven't convinced me to hate myself or my ancestry because of some socialists getting into power and screwing things up for the rest of us. —If self-loathing is your goal, which it very much seems to be these days, count me out.
    I wasn't trying to convince you or your ethnic compadres (some kind of negros?) to do or think anything.

I don't care even a little.

Though it would be better if you didn't vote..

Anyway, I'm done arguing about this. For those I have called names, Phil....., my apologies.
    Please, accept my apologies in reciprosity. Reading back on that other thread I saw that we both were talking past each other and getting heated with each other. I also understand how my posts could be easily misunderstood in that environment. We've also managed to go 10 yrs. without being acrimonious with each other. And that means a great deal to me. Things like mutual respect and common core values.
    So, to wrap it up. Please accept my apology and I promise to try to not to let emotions, in dealings with each other, get the better of me in the future.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Okay. I see you really haven't followed the discussion. SwordSmith's position is that killing kids who illegally cross the border is justifiable. I say it's not. So this whole conversation is based on the premise that his solution, kill em all if necessary, is implemented. Understand now? Or are you just being obtuse?
    I don't care what you say he said. Everything you say sounds like bubkis, all the time, to me. It's all hyperbole, rhetoric, and strawmen.... followed by cliche gotcha questions at the end.

You have done it 40,787 times and counting. Big winner every time in your head, I'm sure.

Great POV from prepper Daisy Luther- here's the end of her article:

And it isn’t actually the members of the migrant caravan whom I’m concerned about with turning the US into a war zone. It’s Americans who can no longer find a way to get along. It’s the people who think that anyone who wants strong borders is actually Hitler in disguise. It’s the people who think that immigrants are something less than human beings. It’s the people who can’t have a peaceful conversation about how to prepare for this situation without devolving into the virtual version of a hair-pulling fight.

The real problem is our inability to get along anymore in this country. The real problem is the propaganda that is just widening that rift further and further apart. The real problem is our inability to have a freaking conversation and actually listen to the other person’s potentially valid points.

The real threat isn’t a few thousand people at the border, but the tens of thousands of Americans who will react in outrage no matter what happens at the border with regard to this migrant caravan.

And I’m talking to YOU. The conservatives. The liberals. All of you who just can’t seem to find any kind of common ground anymore.

This issue is not black and white. There are many shades of gray. I fear that no matter what happens at the border upon the arrival of those seeking asylum, that all hell will still break loose in America in response to that. So even those of us nowhere near the border need to consider preparing for widespread civil unrest. It’s probably going to happen and it’ll probably be a much greater threat than the migrants themselves.

My advice is this:

Be a decent human being
    Treat others as human beings
    Don’t get sucked into the manufactured hysteria
    And be prepared for anything.

Reprinted with permission from The Organic Prepper.
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2018/10/...r-its-arrival/
    Last edited by Ender; 10-27-2018 at 12:00 AM.
    There is no spoon.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast