Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McMaster Commits Treason!!! Pardons Spyin' Susan Rice!

McMaster Commits Treason!!! Pardons Spyin' Susan Rice!

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    SO SAYETH THE CERNOVICH!
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    SO SAYETH THE CERNOVICH!
    He has been out-scooping the mainstream media for the last year or two

Ignore him if you want, that's you're call, your conscience, your life, but coming in a pretending like he is unimportant makes you look foolish.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
    ~ George Washington

He really needs to make some notes or some bullet points before he starts the camera. That is difficult to listen to... He's all over the place.

Susan Rice is "pardoned"? Of what criminal charges? Would be a good place to start.......
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

I'm fairly certain that McMaster doesn't have the authority to pardon anybody.

So without having to watch XXX hrs of video from the "scoop" guy who broke Reince Prebius resignation a whole 2 hrs before it was announced. What conviction did he pardon Susan Rice for?

And you guys do know that the National Security adviser doesn't have any legal authority to pardon anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    So without having to watch XXX hrs of video from the "scoop" guy who broke Reince Prebius resignation a whole 2 hrs before it was announced. What conviction did he pardon Susan Rice for?

And you guys do know that the National Security adviser doesn't have any legal authority to pardon anyone.
    Supposedly this is what he went on about:

looks like a fake to me.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post

looks like a fake to me.
    And even if it was 100% legit which I doubt, that is not a pardon. For one govt departments like Homeland security, CIA, dept. of defense, CIA etc give out security clearance not advisers. The Cernovich guy is the queen of hyperbole, an attention seeker and a complete drama queen, I take everything from him with a truck load of salt

I attempted to explain the 'pardon' thing here....
    so to B clear: it will/can have the 'effect' of a pardon;
    a retroactive blanket 'permission' given as a legal maneuver/defense
    blunting the 'crime' of unmasking w/o probable cause.
    If you have blanket permission you don't need to go up through NSA chain of command.
    To give her 'continuing access' is like putting your stamp of approval on her & what she et al did.
    It flys in the face of the accusations and attempts to intimidate the inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    "The White House officials told Circa that under the current congressional investigation,
    and given President Trump’s ongoing concern
    that members of his team were unmasked,
    Rice’s clearance should have been limited to congressional testimony only
    or revoked until the end of the investigation.

“Basically, this letter which was signed in the last week of April
    undercuts the president’s assertion that Susan Rice’s unmasking activity was inappropriate.

In essence, anybody who committed a violation as she did would not be given access to classified information,”

“In fact, they would have their security clearance and right to 'need-to-know' stripped.”

“The point is, is that it lowers the bar for her,” .

“This memo McMaster sent to Rice makes it so that
    she doesn’t have to prove a continuing 'need-to-know' to have access to classified information
    and in effect
    is a White House pardon of Susan Rice
    and could be used by other Obama officials who conducted targeted unmasking of the campaign..... as a defense,” .

“that the NSA decision to provide this level of access
    to the subject of several ongoing investigations
    and
    to waive her ‘need-to-know’ requirement
    raises serious legal, moral and ethical concerns.”

-------------

Basically, this is the NSA via McMaster
    retroactively covering its own asss,
    obstructing the investigation with a legal parlor trick,
    and enabling Trump saboteurs Rice, Brennan, Lynch and Power
    to claim the legal waiver to access the unmasked intel.

Quite the trusted 'friend' you got there Donald.
    Everthing quoted above is from Sara Carter's article that 'broke' the story
    CIRCA
    BREAKING: LEAKED Document Reveals McMaster GRANTED Susan Rice “Unfettered Access to Classified Information”
    Last edited by goldenequity; 08-03-2017 at 07:58 PM.

So without having to watch XXX hrs of video from the "scoop" guy who broke Reince Prebius resignation a whole 2 hrs before it was announced.
    LOL... nice job pretending you didn't know that CERNOVICH BROKE THE SUSAN RICE UNMASKING STORY..... holy balls, are you kidding me??

If you have blanket permission you don't need to go up through NSA chain of command.

CIRCA
    BREAKING: LEAKED Document Reveals McMaster GRANTED Susan Rice “Unfettered Access to Classified Information”

To give her 'continuing access' is like putting your stamp of approval on her & what she et al did.
    It flys in the face of the accusations and attempts to intimidate the inquiry.

CIRCA
    I am a bit slow on this whole case. So can you explain to me again what crime we are talking about. What is the unmasking they are talking about in your article? and also what would have happened to her if this "pardon" wasn't given? I am all sorts of confused about this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    He really needs to make some notes or some bullet points before he starts the camera. That is difficult to listen to... He's all over the place.
    Anyone who doesn't understand Periscope can git the hell out!!

Susan Rice is "pardoned"? Of what criminal charges? Would be a good place to start.......
    Unmasking NSA intelligence on her political enemies for political purposes??

I am a bit slow on this whole case. So can you explain to me again what crime we are talking about. What is the unmasking they are talking about in your article? I am all sorts of confused about this case.
    See above, and:

https://medium.com/@Cernovich/susan-...s-30085b5cff16
    Last edited by dannno; 08-03-2017 at 08:15 PM.

I am a bit slow on this whole case. So can you explain to me again what crime we are talking about. What is the unmasking they are talking about in your article? and also what would have happened to her if this "pardon" wasn't given? I am all sorts of confused about this case.
    Me too. I wish someone would give a Cliff's Notes overview of it.

The whole "unmasking" thing sounds a little like reverse psy-op fake news to me. What is "unmasking"? Revealed some names out of some dang commie emails or some such? Were there any damages suffered? Who gives a flip?
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

The whole "unmasking" thing sounds a little like reverse psy-op fake news to me. What is "unmasking"? Revealed some names out of some dang commie emails or some such? Were there any damages suffered? Who gives a flip?
    Normally the names of Americans are masked in transcripts of intelligence intercepts when the target of the wiretap is a foreigner. Certain people can request to be shown the uncensored versions if they believe that there is good reason to know the identity of the Americans in the conversation. Susan Rice requested and was given the unmasked versions of transcripts involving various Trump campaign members and their conversations with various Russians.

This triggers the dannno.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Normally the names of Americans are masked in transcripts of intelligence intercepts when the target of the wiretap is a foreigner. Certain people can request to be shown the uncensored versions if they believe that there is good reason to know the identity of the Americans in the conversation. Susan Rice requested and was given the unmasked versions of transcripts involving various Trump campaign members and their conversations with various Russians.

Now, is there any evidence whatsoever that our great attorney general was ever going to or even hinted of filing a criminal case against Susan Rice.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Normally the names of Americans are masked in transcripts of intelligence intercepts when the target of the wiretap is a foreigner.
    Which is every time. because NSA is only allowed to obtain FISA warrants to secretly wiretap foreigners who may be planning terrorist or other dangerous activities. American citizens need a real warrant.

Susan Rice requested and was given the unmasked versions of transcripts involving various Trump campaign members and their conversations with various Russians.
    Based on a dossier they knew was false, the Fusion GPS "piss" dossier. They bought the document, for $50,000, knew it was false, and then tried to claim it was enough evidence of Russian collusion to warrant a FISA secret wiretap.

BTW, their first request was denied. ONE OF ONLY SIX TIMES OUT OF TENS OF THOUSANDS OF REQUESTS A JUDGE DENIED A SECRET FISA WIRETAP REQUEST.

Do you, TheCount, believe the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government?
    Last edited by UWDude; 08-03-2017 at 09:00 PM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    BTW, this whole thread is a nothingburger, S.O.P. by McMaster. If you read the letter closely, it just allows Susan Rice to access all the records she had access to when she was in office. She is not allowed access to records or intelligence from after she left.

Re-read the long first sentence of the second paragraph a few times until you understand it.

Now, is there any evidence whatsoever that our great attorney general was ever going to or even hinted of filing a criminal case against Susan Rice.
    Nope.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Nope.
    This is the madening part about this whole ordeal. It is this idea that anyone anywhere would have done a darn thing about the unmasking. Washigton is a lawless town, president after president get away with clearly illegal and unconstitutional stuff and so does their staff. But every president turns a blind eye to it because they want to follow in that tradition with the hope that the next president also turns a blind eye to their crimes.

Susan Rice or anyone in the Obama admin is not going to be convicted of anything. This is all wishful thinking built on a foundation of fantasy.

Susan Rice or anyone in the Obama admin is not going to be convicted of anything. This is all wishful thinking built on a foundation of fantasy.
    The standards for unmasking American names are very low. She probably didn't do anything illegal in getting the names.
    Pinochet is the model

Banned

Blog Entries
    The standards for unmasking American names are very low.
    Not true. It is rare to unmask American names from FISA warrants.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    BTW, this whole thread is a nothingburger, S.O.P. by McMaster. If you read the letter closely, it just allows Susan Rice to access all the records she had access to when she was in office. She is not allowed access to records or intelligence from after she left.

Re-read the long first sentence of the second paragraph a few times until you understand it.
    This is spot on. It clearly says she has access to stuff she already personally had access to.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Not true. It is rare to unmask American names from FISA warrants.
    NSA Received Around 2,000 Requests to Unmask Americans’ Names in 2016
    http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...ans-names-2016

Intelligence Panel Chair: Obama Officials Made ‘Hundreds Of Unmasking Requests’
    http://iotwreport.com/intelligence-p...king-requests/

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    NSA Received Around 2,000 Requests to Unmask Americans’ Names in 2016
    http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...ans-names-2016

Intelligence Panel Chair: Obama Officials Made ‘Hundreds Of Unmasking Requests’
    http://iotwreport.com/intelligence-p...king-requests/
    Considering that Obama appoints these people and given the fact that these people have no accountability to the American people to the point they can come to congress and lie to US citizens and still not be punished for it. I have no reason to believe that there was any real conflict with the intelligence depts and Obama's people.

I think what we are seeing now is all put on to reinforce the very false left right paradigm. D flip to R, R flips to D and you barely notice the difference. Did you guys know that they very progressive Elizabeth Warren was a republican most of her adult life?

Considering that Obama appoints these people and given the fact that these people have no accountability to the American people to the point they can come to congress and lie to US citizens and still not be punished for it. I have no reason to believe that there was any real conflict with the intelligence depts and Obama's people.

I think what we are seeing now is all put on to reinforce the very false left right paradigm. D flip to R, R flips to D and you barely notice the difference. Did you guys know that they very progressive Elizabeth Warren was a republican most of her adult life?
    hahaha.. nope... no conflict at all.

hahaha.. nope... no conflict at all.
    Lol, ya, Susan Rice was gathering intelligence on her political opponents because of "national security" reasons

There seem to be conflicting narratives about him out there, he's apparently not pardoned Iraq war hawks also.
    Granted Rice was tainted due to her ties to 'gift from hell that keeps on giving', maybe should wait till all the facts come out about his America Firsterism.

McMaster Fires Iran Hawk From NSC
    foreignpolicy.com/.../top-middle-east-advisor-out-on-the-national-security-council/
    Jul 27, 2017 - National Security Advisor Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster has removed Derek Harvey, the top Middle East advisor on the National Security Council ...

NSC Purge: McMaster ‘Deeply Hostile to Israel and to Trump’
    Andrew Harnik / Associated Press
    3 Aug, 2017
    Jerusalem Post columnist Caroline Glick wrote Wednesday evening that National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster is purging pro-Israel staff from the National Security Council (NSC), turning the administration against President Donald Trump’s policies.
    In a Facebook post, Glick noted that “all of these people” whom McMaster has fired this week — Rich Higgins, Derek Harvey, and Ezra Cohen-Watnick — “are pro-Israel and oppose the Iran nuclear deal, positions that Trump holds.”
    https://politiciandirect.com/nsc-pur...l-and-to-trump

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Wow!

From Circa:

"letter from McMaster was sent in the mail to Rice's home during the last week of April. …

during President Obama’s tenure, top aides -- including Rice, former CIA Director John Brennan and former Attorney General Loretta Lynch -- routinely reviewed intelligence reports received from the National Security Agency’s incidental intercepts of Americans abroad. They were doing so by taking advantage of rules Obama relaxed

Under the law, and under certain conditions, it is common practice for some senior government officials to be given the unfettered access to classified information, and their “need to know” is waived under "Executive Order 13526 Section 4.4 Access by Historical Researchers and Certain Former Government Personnel.” … Rice and Brennan have confirmed they sought the unredacted names of Americans in NSA-sourced intelligence reports …

“Basically, [McMaster’s] letter which was signed in the last week of April undercuts the president’s assertion that Susan Rice’s unmasking activity was inappropriate. …,” said a senior West Wing official, who was shown the document by Circa and verified its authenticity. “In fact, they would have their security clearance and right to 'need-to-know' stripped.”… “This memo McMaster sent to Rice makes it so that she doesn’t have to prove a continuing 'need-to-know' to have access to classified information and in effect is a White House pardon of Susan Rice and could be used by other Obama officials who conducted targeted unmasking of the campaign as a defense,” the official added. …

An intelligence official told Circa “that the NSA decision to provide this level of access to the subject of several ongoing investigations and to waive her ‘need-to-know’ requirement raises serious legal, moral and ethical concerns.” …

-----

The Weekly Standard claims this is longstanding common practice so current so current execs can talk to former execs. [Very weak and tenuous explanation]

The Conservative Treehouse defends McMaster by alleging the letter only provides access to prior Top Secret, not new Top Secret and speculates the reason is so Rice can testify at the hearings.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

I'm confused, is this supposed to shock and surprise me?
    "The Patriarch"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast