Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: For those of us on "The Right" the time has come for clear thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Hopefully most will not share this sentiment with you. It's akin to asking to have your head put in a woodchipper. NAP literally stands for Non Aggression Principle. I hope you're not one of the ones that will be trying to herd people to extremism around here along with BWPaulsen or however it's spelt.
    Nobody is being herded toward extremism by anyone. Every individual is going to act according to their own will. If you think these discussions are some kind of contest for the minds of the undecided, then the truth contained within your rhetoric should be sufficient to sway them, and there is no cause for concern.

If you want to be the kind of person that cannot act until it is too late to effectively respond, then be my guest. Eunuch Libertarians exist for a reason.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My point is, had Hillary been president and told people they had to stay home for Easter Sunday?? Not only every team red member in the country but also more than half the team blue members would have told her to shove it up her ass. The reason most people that consider themselves left leaning never took even a second to look into the actual science behind all this is that the argument got boiled down to "Trump says CV not real, Trump killing people, Trump bad". That's what his entire presidency got boiled down to. 'Anything Trump supported or stood for or spoke out for was EVIL' And the kicker? His grand finale was utterly destroying the republican party and white america for decades to come. NONE of that happens they way it did if Hillary is president.
    Is anyone gonna be surprised if they literally cancel 4th Of July because we no longer have FREEDOM? I refuse to celebrate that day any longer until LIBERTY is restored. ... if I live that long.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

TBH I feel it's only a matter of time until forums like this one are shutdown for hate speech/inciting violence, using their definition of both.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    TBH I feel it's only a matter of time until forums like this one are shutdown for hate speech/inciting violence, using their definition of both.
    Any defense against leftist activity is regarded as violence in their minds, so you are correct.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    We have a right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

The state is aggressively infringing on these rights.

The state is violation of the Constitution that they swear an oath to defend.

The people in the highest levels of our government openly despise the Constitution.

The state refuses to entertain any petition to the government for a redress of grievances.

It is not a violation of the NAP to provide for a defense against aggressive actors that seek to rob you of your life, your liberty and/or your property.

Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    Any defense against leftist activity is regarded as violence in their minds, so you are correct.
    Worse yet, any lack of support for (or defense on behalf of) leftist activity is regarded likewise.

IOW: "Silence is violence"
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Worse yet, any lack of support for (or defense on behalf of) leftist activity is regarded likewise.

IOW: "Silence is violence"
    Correct, and I thank you for expanding on what I wrote. It is a very important point.

Correct, and I thank you for expanding on what I wrote. It is a very important point.
    Their definition of "unity" is "assimilation" social media sites condition people to give the right opinion to receive the most likes/upvotes/etc otherwise what they say/post disappears or is bumped down until no one sees it.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    We have a right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

The state is aggressively infringing on these rights.

The state is violation of the Constitution that they swear an oath to defend.

The people in the highest levels of our government openly despise the Constitution.

The state refuses to entertain any petition to the government for a redress of grievances.

It is not a violation of the NAP to provide for a defense against aggressive actors that seek to rob you of your life, your liberty and/or your property.

To say, "if/when these people come for me then I will fight" is a whole lot different than "we need to radicalize and go after these crazies before they can do the same to us".
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Nobody is being herded toward extremism by anyone. Every individual is going to act according to their own will. If you think these discussions are some kind of contest for the minds of the undecided, then the truth contained within your rhetoric should be sufficient to sway them, and there is no cause for concern.

If you want to be the kind of person that cannot act until it is too late to effectively respond, then be my guest. Eunuch Libertarians exist for a reason.
    I love that you are using that dogwhistle word, Eunuch. You're using it as a weapon, anyone that doesn't take your stance doesn't have balls. To those that see, it is ineffective. Point is, you and AF are championing preemptive aggression based off assumptions. I hope that it does not take hold around here.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

Point is, you and AF are championing preemptive aggression based off assumptions.
    What am I assuming?

The new regime has just made it clear that we are subject to massive increases in surveillance and arrests, that every asset of the fedgov, including the military will be used to stamp us out.

That includes you...unless you leave here, and any other places like this, purge your library, scrub your devices and spend the rest of your life praising the state and everything it does.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

To say, "if/when these people come for me then I will fight" is a whole lot different than "we need to radicalize and go after these crazies before they can do the same to us".
    I like the idea of withholding goods and services intentionally in order to bring about better behavior.

Fed-Gov has used this tactic against individual states for decades, it only makes sense that counties can use the exact same tactics against the cities they provide for.

Instant communication permits the miner, rancher and farmer to join forces with the tug captains, rail workers and truckers independently of government or big business.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What am I assuming?

The new regime has just made it clear that we are subject to massive increases in surveillance and arrests, that every asset of the fedgov, including the military will be used to stamp us out.

That includes you...unless you leave here, and any other places like this, purge your library, scrub your devices and spend the rest of your life praising the state and everything it does.
    As of now you're assuming and wanting everyone else to assume, that the 95% of regular people that consider themselves D's are as extreme as the 5% that is concentrated on through all media. Just the same as everyone on the other side being told all day every day that all people who aren't D's are just as bad as the 5% of the alt right crazies they concentrate on through all media.

Americans are going to have to put down the team mentality, and it has to start somewhere. Here really quick, that 95% I mentioned are going to start getting swept up in what's coming. If we take the route of branding all of them beyond hope now, there's no chance they work with us when they finally do wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I like the idea of withholding goods and services intentionally in order to bring about better behavior.

Fed-Gov has used this tactic against individual states for decades, it only makes sense that counties can use the exact same tactics against the cities they provide for.

Instant communication permits the miner, rancher and farmer to join forces with the tug captains, rail workers and truckers independently of government or big business.
    If every little community across the country would start getting together and working out what's best for their communities, and then taking it to local gov and saying this is what's going to happen, drastic real change would happen very quickly. What is a local gov going to do when the entire community is telling them they wont go along anymore? But, alot has to happen before that would be possible and The State would crack down very quickly.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As of now you're assuming and wanting everyone else to assume, that the 95% of regular people that consider themselves D's are as extreme as the 5% that is concentrated on through all media. Just the same as everyone on the other side being told all day every day that all people who aren't D's are just as bad as the 5% of the alt right crazies they concentrate on through all media.

Americans are going to have to put down the team mentality, and it has to start somewhere. Here really quick, that 95% I mentioned are going to start getting swept up in what's coming. IF WE TAKE THE ROUTE OF BRANDING ALL OF THEM BEYOND HOPE NOW, THERE'S NO CHANCE THEY WORK WITH US WHEN THEY FINALLY DO WAKE UP.
    Remember when the only "conservatives" the MSM pointed their cameras at were the Westboro Baptist Church? Are they a representative sample of typical Republicans?

THEN WHAT MAKES YOU PEOPLE BELIEVE THE MSM IS POINTING THEIR CAMERAS AT A REPRESENTATIVE SAMPLE OF TYPICAL DEMOCRATS??!

Jesus. Lord, please send P.T. Barnum back to save us. Because some of the people are getting fooled all of the time.

We are divided. We're fixin' to be conquered.

For those on both the right and the left, the time has come for
    CLEAR
    THINKING!
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-23-2021 at 10:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Sorry, just no. Used to think that myself but let's be honest and drop the naive hope here. Sure, not everyone who considers themselves a D is a far left nut-job... but most of them are. And those who aren't are close enough to it.

Most of the moderates have already left that party.

Those who are still there are either the radical left or are people who have absolutely no problem doing whatever it is that the radical left wants. They are completely and thoroughly brainwashed, do not have a thought for themselves. They believe they are objectively good and that you are objectively bad. That's not to say they are objectively bad people, but they sure as hell think you are. They claim the moral high ground and cannot for a single moment even consider that they might be wrong about something.

I live with these people. I work with them. Many are friends, some are even family. Trust me, they do not care what the Democratic party does and they never will. They will continue to vote for them for the rest of time and they consider themselves good people for it.

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    Have they really? Not around here.

In any case, people--including posters right here--look at Biden's popular vote numbers, numbers that include independents, numbers that include conservatives sick of Trillions For Gates and the third grade vocabulary, numbers that include dead people, and assume that number is the number of people who belong to antifa.

That is stupid. It is not
    CLEAR
    THINKING.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Why is it incorrect to assume that?

That's who the 95 percent vote for...that's who the 95 percent donate to...that's who the 95 percent purchase their entertainment from...that's who the 95 percent worship at the sports altar...that's who the 95 percent allow to be their mouthpieces.

Convince me why, out of all those people, 95 percent do not believe in the policies and the agenda and the philosophy that the 5 percent of the "crazies" are out there selling?

Americans are going to have to put down the team mentality, and it has to start somewhere. Here really quick, that 95% I mentioned are going to start getting swept up in what's coming. If we take the route of branding all of them beyond hope now, there's no chance they work with us when they finally do wake up.
    Humbug.

I've been hearing talk about this "Great Awakening" for 40 years now.

If there ever is, which I am convinced there will never be such a thing, it will come too little, too late.

Having that epiphany while being lined up at the mass grave, is too late.

We fight and separate, now, with what we got or we perish and get blotted out of time and history forever.

That's the fate of the opposition and counter revolutionaries in every Marxist revolution, ever.

That is what we are in, the opening act of Marxist revolution in the US.

That's how I see it.

That's who the 95 percent vote for...that's who the 95 percent donate to...that's who the 95 percent purchase their entertainment from...that's who the 95 percent worship at the sports altar...that's who the 95 percent allow to be their mouthpieces.

Convince me why, out of all those people, 95 percent do not believe in the policies and the agenda and the philosophy that the 5 percent of the "crazies" are out there selling?

Humbug.

If there ever is, which I am convinced there will never be such a thing, it will come too little, too late.

We fight and separate, now, with what we got or we perish and get blotted out of time and history forever.

That's the fate of the opposition and counter revolutionaries in every Marxist revolution, ever.

That's how I see it.
    Divided and conquered.

And what do they think of you, AF? They think you love his ∆∆ wars. They think you have no more vocabulary than Trumptweets. They think you want to shoot them all, and will go to their homes to do it.

Mission accomplished.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-23-2021 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    THEN WHAT MAKES YOU PEOPLE BELIEVE THE MSM IS POINTING THEIR CAMERAS AT A REPRESENTATIVE SAMPLE OF TYPICAL DEMOCRATS??!
    I just explained why I think that to Belian78.

Let's call BLM the mirror opposite of WBC, just for the sake of argument.

We shun, denounce and ridicule WBC, even though many of us might secretly agree with their major premise: that hommosexuality is a sin against god and man and should be condemned.

The left embraces and supports and donates to and votes for BLM.

They all have taken all three branches of the fedgov.

They have stood down NYPD and mayors and govs all across the country.

They have rioted, torched, looted and burned major cities all year long.

And the rank and file democrats love them.

They voted for them and donated to them, over 10 BILLION dollars worth just in part of 2010.

Flying in the BLM banner, they elected black supremacist Marxists to the Senate, in Georgia for Christ's sweet sake.

Honestly...what the $#@! kind of $#@! are you people smoking if you think the vast majority of rank and file democrats are NOT in favor of Marxist Revolution in the name of racial equity?

We are alone and outnumbered and marked for extermination.

No one is coming to save us, most certainly not a wave of "moderates" who have suddenly seen the light.

I love ya brother, we've talked for years now...but for $#@!'s sake man...

Divided and conquered.
    So for Christ's sake let's find our balls, rise up and separate from this conquered and corrupted enterprise, and start new, for ourselves.

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."

I And the rank and file democrats love them.
    And you love the Westboro Baptists. And you love Texans. And you love neocons and perpetual petrodollar wars. If you didn't, you wouldn't have voted for Trump.

You're not thinking any more clearly than they are, my friend. They will never come for you. The federally funded SWAT team will, and if you refuse to talk with your next door neighbors because they once voted for Jimmy Carter, your whole neighborhood will be rounded up with barely a whimper.

So for Christ's sake let's find our balls, rise up and separate from this conquered and corrupted enterprise, and start new, for ourselves.
    I'd rather fight the corporo-governmental fascists than my neighbors. The former is a noble cause. The latter is a fool's errand.

As for secession, I'm for it. And so are a great many of the Democrats I know, bless their pea pickin' yaller dawg hearts.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-23-2021 at 10:41 AM.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And you love the Westboro Baptists. And you love Texans. And you love neocons and perpetual petrodollar wars. If you didn't, you wouldn't have voted for Trump.
    Why'd you stop there? And he loves Raciss Confederate statues, and Nazi's and skin heads and ......

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Why'd you stop there? And he loves Raciss Confederate statues, and Nazi's and skin heads and ......
    Please, God, let us think more clearly than the dumbasses who believe that of AF, just because he voted for Trump.

Please, God, let us think more clearly than the dumbasses who believe that of AF, just because he voted for Trump.
    Well, almost the whole entirety of the left actually DO believe that. Of him and myself. Am a first hand witness. This includes so called moderates. There are perhaps but a handful.

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    Sorry, just no. Used to think that myself but let's be honest and drop the naive hope here. Sure, not everyone who considers themselves a D is a far left nut-job... but most of them are. And those who aren't are close enough to it.

Those who are still there are either the radical left or are people who have absolutely no problem doing whatever it is that the radical left wants. They are completely and thoroughly brainwashed, do not have a thought for themselves. They believe they are objectively good and that you are objectively bad. That's not to say they are objectively bad people, but they sure as hell think you are. They claim the moral high ground and cannot for a single moment even consider that they might be wrong about something.

I live with these people. I work with them. Many are friends, some are even family. Trust me, they do not care what the Democratic party does and they never will. They will continue to vote for them for the rest of time and they consider themselves good people for it.
    I work/live/etc with them too and I refute everything you just said. IMO you've been brainwashed against them as much as they've been brainwashed against you, if anything.

Humbug.

That's how I see it.
    And what I'm saying is that a lot of people that consider themselves D's will open their eyes finally once the show really gets underway. You want to just paint them right now as lost causes. Well friend, you're cutting out a large portion of your help in the future by doing so. If you truly believe what you are saying, please take time to really assess that, but it's true. In the near future, those you once looked at as enemies are going to be running from the same boogieman you are. Make enemies once and for all now, that's less help for you when the boot comes for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Well, almost the whole entirety of the left actually DO believe that. Of him and myself. Am a first hand witness. This includes so called moderates. There are perhaps but a handful.
    You've personally polled a majority of each state's citizens then? Or you've seen what's on the carefully manicured reality box?

I work/live/etc with them too and I refute everything you just said. IMO you've been brainwashed against them as much as they've been brainwashed against you, if anything.
    I refute your refutation and IMO you simply choose to turn a blind eye.

When I was stranded in Oregon,,for the last election I met several Local Farmers,,lifelong Democrats,,that were voting for Trump because they could not stand Hillary..

Conservative democrats have not been seen nor heard in a while.

The Whack Jobs are at the Helm.

and the Bernie Bros are Still Trashing everything in an On Going Temper Tantrum.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast