Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ted Cruz, Sean Hannity, Newt Gingrich, Mark Levin, Willie Robertson and others dine together

Ted Cruz, Sean Hannity, Newt Gingrich, Mark Levin, Willie Robertson and others dine together

TMZ is good for political stuff that other MSM outlets ignore. I'm trying not to draw any conclusions from this dinner but it is interesting to see some of the "smoke filled backroom" in action.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/11/duck-d...-conservative/

Last edited by devil21; 02-12-2014 at 03:25 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't always agree with all of them but that would be awesome to have dinner with them.

Don't always agree with all of them but that would be awesome to have dinner with them.

Ah Ted Cruz that same Cruz whose taking Credit for defeating the Soviets?
    Not surprising. I dont even watch that show.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    TMZ is good for political stuff that other MSM outlets ignore. I'm trying not to draw any conclusions from this dinner but it is interesting to see some of the "smoke filled backroom" in action.
    Ugh, the establishment securing the Robertson endorsement. Willie impressed his new friends by picking up the tab.

Newt should be picking up the tab .

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    I'd love to meet Willie Robertson. He should really endorse Rand, though

Seriously, though, I wouldn't draw too many conclusions from this on Robertson's part. Robertson met with Thomas Massie as well, I believe.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Newt should be picking up the tab .
    Agreed, Newt's clearly the richest guy there.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    *vomit* Looks like a missed opportunity for a drone strike. I guess the phony hillbilly is there to give them cred? SO tired of the Duck Dynasty phonies. As if photos of those yuppies before the hillbilly makeover aren't all over the web.

Quote Originally Posted by rpfocus View Post
    *vomit* Looks like a missed opportunity for a drone strike. I guess the phony hillbilly is there to give them cred? SO tired of the Duck Dynasty phonies. As if photos of those yuppies before the hillbilly makeover aren't all over the web.
    This post makes me mad. I like Duck Dynasty and the Robertsons
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    Why, because it's factually correct? My problem isn't with the Robertsons per se, as they seem to be good people, but rather the hillbilly makeover. I much prefer them as the yuppies they actually are:

Last edited by rpfocus; 02-12-2014 at 03:14 PM.

So because you don't like the hillbilly makeover, its OK to drop a drone on them?

Duck Dynasty's a great show.

Quote Originally Posted by rpfocus View Post
    Why, because it's factually correct? My problem isn't with the Robertsons per se, as they seem to be good people, but rather the hillbilly makeover. I much prefer them as the yuppies they actually are:

I've never watched the show but it wouldn't surprise me if those photos aren't real. As big as D.Dynasty is I bet there are lots of people who would photoshop the stuff.

Not saying one way or the other. Just that the photos themselves don't convince me of anything in today's world.

According to their son Alan (who is rarely on the show and doesn't have a huge beard), they all grow beards during hunting season. For the show, they just kept them and let them grow out.

Phil has had a beard ongoing for years though:

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looks like Bachmann too (though could be Levin's wife...can't find any pics of her) and one other person I can't identify on the far right.

$5000 tip is how you keep your servers quiet about what was discussed.

That's fine. I watch it sometimes too. But always remember that they're just actors and the show is very fake. The thread I posted about the pic of Massie and Willie revealed that Willie and family have been known to support Dems in the past.
    Last edited by devil21; 02-12-2014 at 04:58 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    All solid Zionists.
    Yep.

Does anyone know who the guy on the far right is?

Duck Dynasty got a RINO named Vance McAllister elected 60-40 in a jungle primary. So he probably got 100% of the Democrat vote and 30 or 40 something % of the GOP vote. I don't think it was based on politics but that is a problem when Chuck Norris endorses Huckabee because they are friends.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    Duck Dynasty got a RINO named Vance McAllister elected 60-40 in a jungle primary. So he probably got 100% of the Democrat vote and 30 or 40 something % of the GOP vote. I don't think it was based on politics but that is a problem when Chuck Norris endorses Huckabee because they are friends.
    Chuck Norris is much more conservative than Huckabee.

Chuck Norris has stayed out of the Texas primary but probably 90% of WND hates Cornyn. Cornyn posted a 20 year old pic of Chuck and him on his facebook almost implying an endorsement.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    I actually would too, just for Willie Robertson if for no other reason.

That's fine. I watch it sometimes too. But always remember that they're just actors and the show is very fake. The thread I posted about the pic of Massie and Willie revealed that Willie and family have been known to support Dems in the past.
    I understand, and while I imagine they are pro-gun and not huge fans of government considering their lifestyle, I don't like them because of their politics. I like them because its funny, and I secretly wish I could be a redneck.

I understand, and while I imagine they are pro-gun and not huge fans of government considering their lifestyle, I don't like them because of their politics. I like them because its funny, and I secretly wish I could be a redneck.
    I imagine they are "pro-hunting-gun". Have they ever had an AR or AK or any other gun that isn't a shotgun or .22 for hunting on the show?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I imagine they are "pro-hunting-gun". Have they ever had an AR or AK or any other gun that isn't a shotgun or .22 for hunting on the show?
    I'm not really sure. I'm not obsessed with the show, I've only seen a few episodes. I doubt they'd use an AR or AK to hunt, but that doesn't really mean they're against them either. The only way to know would be to ask them, but I don't really see a bunch of back-woods rednecks wanting to take anybody's guns.

At any rate, as I said, I enjoy the show for what it is, wholesome family-friendly entertainment that's funny. I'm not saying I'd necessarily vote for Willie Robertson for President, I'm saying I enjoy the show. Willie isn't a political figure so I don't really judge him by the same standard that I'd judge Ted Cruz, Mark Levin, etc.

I'm not really sure. I'm not obsessed with the show, I've only seen a few episodes. I doubt they'd use an AR or AK to hunt, but that doesn't really mean they're against them either. The only way to know would be to ask them, but I don't really see a bunch of back-woods rednecks wanting to take anybody's guns.
    Wow, ok, well sold to you then.

Wow, ok, well sold to you then.
    Can you expound on this? I'm not saying you're wrong about anything, but I'm not sure what you are talking about here.

I'd pass. There isn't an interesting human in the group.

Can you expound on this? I'm not saying you're wrong about anything, but I'm not sure what you are talking about here.
    Half of this thread is dedicated to showing how they are NOT backwoods rednecks, just actors playing rednecks. I said to remember that, then you said you understood. Then in your next post you completely forgot everything else in the thread. That's why tv can be so damaging to one's perception of reality. How many backwoods rednecks have dinner with Newt and Sean?

Not exactly, I said that I know a lot of the show is fake. I'm pretty sure they actually are hunters who live in the back woods of Louisiana. I guess you can define "Redneck" for yourself. I definitely agree that its exaggerated for the show.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast