Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Islamic extremist kills 50 at Orlando gay nightclub

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Because that is what is being reported as the timeline of events. And many of the timelines do not report that he went BACK into the club. Rather that after exchanging gunfire he went into the club. Of course those heroes in blue didn't follow him into the building thus shattering the Myth of Police Protection.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...79#post2513679
    But I have seen several that do, including , I think, at least one eyewitness account. Is that an ISIS MO, going in to scope the place and then going out to the parking lot to get the weapon and vest? Because it sounds more like the method of someone who has a specific target in mind, or who had no intention of doing the attack until someone inside pissed him off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    But I have seen several that do, including , I think, at least one eyewitness account. Is that an ISIS MO, going in to scope the place and then going out to the parking lot to get the weapon and vest? Because it sounds more like the method of someone who has a specific target in mind, or who had no intention of doing the attack until someone inside pissed him off.
    Possibly, I hadn't heard about this aspect. Thanks.

In bars Tennessee, Arizona, Georgia and Virginia allow it. 18 other states allow it if it is primarily a restaurant which happens to serves alcohol.
    http://citrusccw.com/sign-upcontact-us/faqs/

Where can I carry a concealed weapon?

You can carry a concealed weapon almost anywhere. Here are places you cannot carry a concealed firearm in Florida:

Government buildings (post office, schools, courtrooms, etc)
    Bars (or establishments that sell mostly alcohol)

You are allowed to carry in most other places – even banks!

In bars Tennessee, Arizona, Georgia and Virginia allow it. 18 other states allow it if it is primarily a restaurant which happens to serves alcohol.
    In Arizona you cannot CC in bars. Restaurants, yes.

Not that it matters when it comes to self-defense. $#@! 'em.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    In Arizona you cannot CC in bars. Restaurants, yes.

Not that it matters when it comes to self-defense. $#@! 'em.
    Ah, I either had my information wrong, or laws constantly change. There is not a bigger pain in the ass than trying to comply with firearm statutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Yes, as AF and I both have pointed out.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No. I didn't say anything about the CIA.

A Google search of Ron Legler and Barbara Pomo only turns up your article (my search, anyway - Google produces different results for different IPs):

Is the Birth Rate Properly a Political Question? - The Atlantic
    http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...12/.../265960/
    The Atlantic
    Dec 6, 2012 - Matt Frost: Then let's come up with a pomo virtue: failure to choose the good thing which once was compelled .... Barbara Poma opened Pulse on Orange Avenue in Orlando with her friend and co-founder Ron Legler in 2004.

A search on Ron Legler (I just read read one link) shows he moved to Baltimore and has a long history in theater (Florida and Baltimore). Theater and acting links are something often present in these staged drama. Could be a couple of reasons for that: a community who is most likely very liberal and anti 2nd/want and it virtually repealed; a community of people who know how act and fake things.

I'll look a little further.

Lol, conniption fits being thrown in actor land!

The cast of the Broadway show "Hamilton" will be performing without their prop muskets at Sunday night's Tony Awards, following the mass shooting in Orlando that was the worst in American history.

After the tragedy that claimed the lives of dozens of people at a Florida nightclub, the awards show dedicated Sunday night's ceremony to the families and friends of those affected by the shooting.

"Our hearts are heavy for the unimaginable tragedy that happened last night in Orlando," the awards show wrote on their official website.

CBS News cited a spokesman from the show, who said that the cast of "Hamilton" would not be using their fake weapons for their performance.

"The cast will instead pantomime during its performance of 'Yorktown (World Turned Upside Down),' which recreates the Battle of Yorktown," CNN reported.
    http://krcgtv.com/news/entertainment...he-tony-awards

So the shootings continued over the 3 hrs. and the cops just stood around and listened to it while it was going on? I dunno. I honestly haven't read many victims accounts. Have read one in which those inside were trying to get out and told by someone on the other side of the door to stay in. I suppose more info will be forthcoming as some of the victims stabilize.
    I will see if i can dig it up but there is a really haunting interview that got out early this morning with a person that barricaded the door in question. He and about 20 other people were bottle necked into the back patio and barricaded the door to prevent the shooter ( or so they thought) from getting to them. He recounts how he heard a person or persons banging on the door and hoped to god he did not trap people behind them. So that may be where that story is originating from.

Heads up I live in Orlando and work right down the street from where this happened and it has been a very surreal day still waiting to find out if anyone I know has been identified since I have a lot of very nice customers who are LGBT who come in at night. I also get a lot of local law enforcement and I can tell you first hand that Orlando PD is one of the most professional organizations, police wise I have dealt with (not saying perfect mind you). I also can understand why it took so long to go in since SWAT teams generally are not trained to barge in. They have to pull blueprints and get as much Intel as humanly possible before entering not to mention initial reports this morning ( 3 AM) was that he may have had some sort of device on him. So if that was the Intel they were working with then it would not serve anyone to rush in there to not only set off a potential bomb on the already dying or hostages and kill SWAT.

Can you CC in any state in any establishment that serves alcohol?
    You can CC damn near every place in NH, up until a couple of years ago, even in the State House.

The only other restricted places are FedCoat buildings and property, post offices and so on.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-12-2016 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger29860 View Post
    I will see if i can dig it up but there is a really haunting interview that got out early this morning with a person that barricaded the door in question. He and about 20 other people were bottle necked into the back patio and barricaded the door to prevent the shooter ( or so they thought) from getting to them. He recounts how he heard a person or persons banging on the door and hoped to god he did not trap people behind them. So that may be where that story is originating from.
    Yea I saw that guy being interviewed this morning too. Now that's a terrible position to be put in.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    No. I didn't say anything about the CIA.

A Google search of Ron Legler and Barbara Pomo only turns up your article (my search, anyway - Google produces different results for different IPs):

Is the Birth Rate Properly a Political Question? - The Atlantic
    http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...12/.../265960/
    The Atlantic
    Dec 6, 2012 - Matt Frost: Then let's come up with a pomo virtue: failure to choose the good thing which once was compelled .... Barbara Poma opened Pulse on Orange Avenue in Orlando with her friend and co-founder Ron Legler in 2004.

A search on Ron Legler (I just read read one link) shows he moved to Baltimore and has a long history in theater (Florida and Baltimore). Theater and acting links are something often present in these staged drama. Could be a couple of reasons for that: a community who is most likely very liberal and anti 2nd/want and it virtually repealed; a community of people who know how act and fake things.

I'll look a little further.
    I thought theater people tend to be liberals- not Conservatives working for the Police State. Especially opening a gay club and waiting for 25 years to do anything. That is some DEEP undercover!
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-12-2016 at 05:09 PM.

Can you CC in any state in any establishment that serves alcohol?
    Used to be able to Open Carry.

Different establishments had their own rules. ie,
    One establishment asked me not to carry.
    two others ,,the bartender held my gun,, till I leave.
    some Open Cary was welcome,, Owner shows me where house guns are kept.

it was a better time.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 06-12-2016 at 05:30 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I thought theater people tend to be liberals- not Conservatives working for the Police State. Especially opening a gay club and waiting for 25 years to do anything. That is some DEEP undercover!
    What did I just write?

a community who is most likely very liberal and anti 2nd/want and it virtually repealed

How long someone or their business exists before taking part in a fraud is irrelevant.

This staged drama actually fits the Zionist agenda perfectly. Pushing the LGBTQ agenda (Tel Aviv is the number one gay mecca - Tel Aviv has been named the world's number one gay city - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ay-city.html); disarming Americans; creating the pretext for a bigger Zionazi police state; throwing in Islamic terror. The agenda works for anti American neocon 'conservatives' but it's mainly a far left agenda, of course. The left loves a totalitarian police state. It was the Sandy Hookers all demanded only police and military have weapons and they're all a bunch of leftists and many Jews.

"The cast will instead pantomime during its performance of 'Yorktown (World Turned Upside Down),' which recreates the Battle of Yorktown," CNN reported.
    We all grieve differently but that's downright bizarre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

What did I just write?

a community who is most likely very liberal and anti 2nd/want and it virtually repealed

How long someone or their business exists before taking part in a fraud is irrelevant.

This staged drama actually fits the Zionist agenda perfectly. Pushing the LGBTQ agenda (Tel Aviv is the number one gay mecca - Tel Aviv has been named the world's number one gay city - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ay-city.html); disarming Americans; creating the pretext for a bigger Zionazi police state; throwing in Islamic terror. The agenda works for anti American neocon 'conservatives' but it's mainly a far left agenda, of course. The left loves a totalitarian police state. It was the Sandy Hookers all demanded only police and military have weapons and they're all a bunch of leftists and many Jews.
    Man i really have just been reading these forums the last few years off and on. But I love that it doesn't take me more than 10 minutes to figure out why I stopped posting here.

So I got to ask what in the world makes you think this is a staged drama? Its a gay club in a very high population of LGBT city , there is a significant population of Muslim's in this city and this guy is a certified nut job religious fanatic. So how would this have to be staged?

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Did not say only..

Said most.. and perhaps all. Though it is possible that he killed or wounded some before engaging is hours long gun battle with police.

How may rounds expended by police?

How many by the "shooter"..? who actually hit what?

it is the part called "Investigation" as opposed to "story telling".

I don't believe their quickly concocted story,,and believe it should be investigated.

It's not reported how many were killed by whom, let's wait till investigations are completed and all the facts come out.

"Police Chief John Mina said the tragedy began at 2:02 a.m., when three police officers engaged the suspect in a gun battle outside the club. A hostage situation then took place inside, and a SWAT team was called in, Mina said. Police received updates from patrons trapped in the club, and decided to storm the club at about 5 a.m.

"Our biggest concern was further loss of life," Mina said. "We exchanged gunfire with the suspect, and he was dead at the scene."
    One officer was also injured, 103 civilians shot and 30 rescued from the club. Many of the injured were transferred to Orlando Regional Medical Center, which was placed on lockdown.
    Mina said 11 Orlando Police officers exchanged gunfire with Mateen and have since been relieved of duty. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement is conducting an independent investigation over the shots fired by police officers. The names of the police officers who have been relieved of duty will be released over the next few days.

The shooter has been identified by Congressman Alan Grayson as Omar Mateen, 29, from Port St. Lucie."

Trump spin:

4:31 p.m. -- Donald Trump has released a statement: Last night, our nation was attacked by a radical Islamic terrorist. It was the worst terrorist attack on our soil since 9/11, and the second of its kind in 6 months. My deepest sympathy and support goes out to the victims, the wounded, and their families.
    http://www.wgrz.com/news/mass-shooti...ured/240845418

Sounding like GW Bush. That guy who invaded Iraq and Afghanistan.

Expect more dumbass celebrities to weigh in and even make videos like the "Enough" one they did for Sandy Hook.

Are "Sandy Hookers" blonde streetwalkers?

Trump spin:

http://www.wgrz.com/news/mass-shooti...ured/240845418

Sounding like GW Bush. That guy who invaded Iraq and Afghanistan.
    What part is spin? He's a sucker who believes this this drama was is true. In this script, it's an Islamic extremist who swore allegiance to ISIS who is the villain and it is also the biggest terrorist attack since 9/11. What do you expect him to say, being a sucker an' all?

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Man i really have just been reading these forums the last few years off and on. But I love that it doesn't take me more than 10 minutes to figure out why I stopped posting here.

So I got to ask what in the world makes you think this is a staged drama? Its a gay club in a very high population of LGBT city , there is a significant population of Muslim's in this city and this guy is a certified nut job religious fanatic. So how would this have to be staged?
    Where is your proof that it's true?

Trump spin:

had already predicted.

"radical Islamist",, nope American boy raised with the Muslim faith. not particularly religious.

and he did not kill 50..

He may have killed some. not 50.

How many did police bullets hit?
    when three police officers engaged the suspect in a gun battle outside the club.
    where did their bullets go?

I think most were killed in the rescue.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    It's not reported how many were killed by whom, let's wait till investigations are completed and all the facts come out.

"Police Chief John Mina said the tragedy began at 2:02 a.m., when three police officers engaged the suspect in a gun battle outside the club. A hostage situation then took place inside, and a SWAT team was called in, Mina said. Police received updates from patrons trapped in the club, and decided to storm the club at about 5 a.m.

"Our biggest concern was further loss of life," Mina said. "We exchanged gunfire with the suspect, and he was dead at the scene."
    One officer was also injured, 103 civilians shot and 30 rescued from the club. Many of the injured were transferred to Orlando Regional Medical Center, which was placed on lockdown.
    Mina said 11 Orlando Police officers exchanged gunfire with Mateen and have since been relieved of duty. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement is conducting an independent investigation over the shots fired by police officers. The names of the police officers who have been relieved of duty will be released over the next few days.

The shooter has been identified by Congressman Alan Grayson as Omar Mateen, 29, from Port St. Lucie."
    Now why in the heck would a bunch of cops, who thought they were doing their jobs by firing at some madman, be suspended?

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    had already predicted.

"radical Islamist",, nope American boy raised with the Muslim faith. not particularly religious.
    Maybe but Trump believes the WHOLE story which includes the part where the villain character swears his allegiance to ISIS.

Officers involved in any shooting are usually temporarily suspended automatically after discharging their weapons as policy while things are investigated. Then they go back to work.

Sheriff Demings said that 3 officers discharged their weapons and have been temporarily relieved of duty as FDLE investigates these officer involved shootings.

Then they go back to work.
    that is a problem.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    I thought you knew better than to think all the facts could possibly come out with no one digging them out.

Now why in the heck would a bunch of cops, who thought they were doing their jobs by firing at some madman, be suspended?
    Are you seriously saying you don't know it's S.O.P. to assign every cop who shoots someone to a desk or give them a paid vacation until the internal investigation is done?

Maybe but Trump believes the WHOLE story which includes the part where the villain character swears his allegiance to ISIS.
    Where did you get proof of that tidbit, which was an alleged 911 call? And who has said that he was put up to it by ISIS, as opposed to what was said, namely that he did nothing more than 'pledge allegiance to' it?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-12-2016 at 06:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

BTW, couple of other things:

I rarely post here so please don't let my post bother you.

Isn't it weird how Brian Williams was saying that this club was one of the few safe spaces for gays in a city that's so full of them? Why would he lie about something so obviously not true? You'd think he was pushing an agenda or something.

lol

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast