Thread: Want to try and not do business with the Woke? 2ndvote.com ranks companies for you

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't do boycotts, either left or right leaning companies. If I like the product or service I buy it.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I absolutely vote with my money. I am not saying I never spend money with bad companies, but I do make buying decisions that include reducing funding woke companies often.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Just to see, I searched groceries, Pepsi-Co, on their site, which shows RED, not GREEN, and checked to see if it was listed as a World Economic Forum Signatory. Sure enough it is, thus the RED. I didn’t bother to check other companies, maybe some of you can.

World Economic Forum And Its Partners:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-Great-Reset

Tough choice whether to boycott or not, I typically do when they p|ss me off. Otherwise, personal wealth is important to me in order to survive, so I weigh that out too.

Good site to know @Anti Federalist , thanks

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't do boycotts, either left or right leaning companies. If I like the product or service I buy it.
    So if you had a neighbor who was really nice and watched your place while you were gone and collected your mail for you and sold a product from their farm for $5, and Wal Mart sold a similar product for $4.99, you would buy it at Walmart?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    So if you had a neighbor who was really nice and watched your place while you were gone and collected your mail for you and sold a product from their farm for $5, and Wal Mart sold a similar product for $4.99, you would buy it at Walmart?
    Well, @69360 , we’re waiting. Don’t let public peer pressure sway your answer lol.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I absolutely vote with my money. I am not saying I never spend money with bad companies, but I do make buying decisions that include reducing funding woke companies often.
    With the creeping tentacles of politicized global corporatism creeping into everything, it's sometimes impossible to carry out day to day living without doing business with at least one of them, but I do like you do: I make every effort not to.

It just makes no sense to me to put dollars into the accounts of people who hate me and want to destroy me.

Not the same situation.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not the same situation.
    No, maybe not, but the question is valid.

Given a closely similar price, product and availability, wouldn't you prefer to do business with an outfit that reflects your political and philosophical outlook than one that is opposed to it?

Or one that is actively engaged in promoting evil?

I do both. In the 1980s I boycotted Shell over apartheid. Now I boycott Shell because they completely bought out the corrupt government of Nigeria and got it to murder (excuse me "execute after a fair trial") critics of Shell.

I don't drink beer so I didn't boycott Budwiser, but I can't stomach "Her/She" candy bars anymore. But to each his own.

Edit : And I did pass by some $2.99 per gallon Shell gas the other day (cheapest I've seen around here) only to find some $2.99 right down the road. God is good!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I don't drink beer so I didn't boycott Budwiser, but I can't stomach "Her/She" candy bars anymore. But to each his own.
    I heard those are actually pretty good?

Edit: Do you mean Jeremey's "She/Her (Nutless)" chocolate bars or actual Hershey?
    Last edited by dannno; 05-03-2023 at 03:55 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I heard those are actually pretty good?

Edit: Do you mean Jeremey's "She/Her (Nutless)" chocolate bars or actual Hershey?
    I mean this.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I mean this.

Try these:

SheHer
    INGREDIENTS: FAIR TRADE COCOA BUTTER, FAIR TRADE ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, DRIED MILK POWDER, FAIR TRADE COCOA POWDER

HeHim
    INGREDIENTS: FAIR TRADE COCOA BUTTER, FAIR TRADE ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, DRIED MILK POWDER, DRY ROASTED DICED ALMONDS, FAIR TRADE COCOA POWDER

https://www.jeremysrazors.com/collec...emys-chocolate

I try to buy local and stay local as much as possible.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No, maybe not, but the question is valid.

Given a closely similar price, product and availability, wouldn't you prefer to do business with an outfit that reflects your political and philosophical outlook than one that is opposed to it?

Or one that is actively engaged in promoting evil?
    Honestly I just don't care. There is so much manufactured outrage anymore I can't keep up with it all. I just ignore it all and buy what I like.

Honestly I just don't care. There is so much manufactured outrage anymore I can't keep up with it all. I just ignore it all and buy what I like.
    If you think this is too hard, wait to you see what's coming.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.