Thread: New Video Analysis: Ashli Babbitt Chatted With Capitol Officers and Attempt to Calm Protesters

Exclamation New Video Analysis: Ashli Babbitt Chatted With Capitol Officers and Attempt to Calm Protesters

New Video Analysis: Ashli Babbitt Chatted With Capitol Officers and Attempt to Calm Protesters Before Being Executed.

by Kay Smythe
    January 18, 2022

New video analysis claims that Ashli Babbitt – the U.S. veteran executed by Capitol Police officer Michael Byrd – was attempting to diffuse the situations between rioters destroying the doors leading to the Speaker’s Lobby at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6th and the police guarding them. Babbitt even went so far as to step between one of the men around her and the police, before being executed on government property.

The claims run contrary to the corporate media narrative of Babbitt and the events of January 6th, including recent smears against her character on the one year anniversary of the FBI-linked riot.

News outlets have consistently portrayed Babbitt as a violent “insurrectionist” who was trying to break through the door. Instead, we’re told that after a long time being trapped in a small area with increasingly violent conflict around her, she sought an exit through the window.

The video, which can be viewed in full here, does show Babbitt shouting, “It’s our house, we’re allowed to be here,” at officers, but also appearing to try to stop others from breaking through the doors. In the video, she visible winces as Alam leaned to break the window with his right hand.

Babbitt’s husband Aaron said his wife was shouting “Stop! No! Don’t! Wait!” Babbitt’s expression in the video is one of shock.

Get On Gettr
    Three police officers then appear to move away from the Speaker’s Lobby doors, as a U.S. Capitol Police Containment Emergency Response Team (CERT) came up the stairs. They were responding to an erroneous police radio report of shots fired.

Aaron Babbitt said that his wife was in fear for her life, which is why she tried to climb through the window to escape the commotion. Babbitt was shot and killed by Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd as she tried to climb through the broken window. At no point did she pose an active threat to any of the officers including Byrd, who recently admitted he could not see if she was armed, and had no cause to believe she was a threat to him.

“The only way we’d ever know why Ashli felt the window was the only way out is if she had been detained by one of the countless police officers that abandoned their post in front of those doors,” Babbitt said. “That did not happen. She was murdered and robbed of the chance to tell her side of the story.”

“The reality of it is, Ashli wasn’t a violent person. She was a good person, but [the media] have demonized her to become this domestic terrorist that she never has been. She served her country for 14 years. That’s just insane to me that they can actually get away with pushing this narrative,” said Tayler Hansen, a journalist who was next to Babbitt when she was murdered, “They’ve done that by suppressing first-hand witnesses like me.”

Hansen said that he was right behind Babbitt in a hallway on the second floor of the Capitol around 2:40 PM Jan. 6th. He followed her as she turned down a random hallway, that just so happened to lead to the Speaker’s Lobby.

By the time Babbitt was at the door, multiple people, including Hansen, had followed her. A paid BLM/ANTIFA activist was also with Hansen, who subsequently sold the footage of Babbitt’s murder to CNN and NBC.

“People just kind of emerged on the door. By that time, she was stuck in the corner. She was literally trapped there.” Hansen said.

Babbitt retired from the US Air Force as a military police officer. She took time to chat with three officers from the U.S. Capitol Police and Metropolitan Police Department.

“About five minutes prior to her getting shot and killed, all of those officers, Officer Yetter and the other officers in the hall, the MPD cops, they were all joking with her and laughing with her,” Hansen said. “They were having conversations and joking and laughing. Then not even five minutes later, Michael Byrd comes and executes her.”

Aaron Babbitt said of the footage: “After repeatedly forcing myself to watch the murder of my wife, I have come to my own conclusion that Ashli came to a point of realization that she was in very bad situation and the police weren’t acting appropriately to what she was witnessing. I know my wife very well. She’s not destructive. She was not there to hurt anybody.”

Byrd met with Internal Affairs Division of the Metropolitan Police Department five hours after he murdered Babbitt. An attorney for the Babbitt family told reporters that Byrd, “did not give a statement to the Internal Affairs Division of the Metropolitan Police Department, which was charged with conducting the investigation after the shooting, and which the U.S. Attorney relied upon to reach his decision not to charge.”

A request was sent by the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner to cremate Babbitt’s body just two days after they received her remains. The email bounced with an “undeliverable” message, which bizarrely came through written in Chinese characters.

Legal representatives for Babbitt’s family are preparing a lawsuit against Byrd.
    https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/01...eing-executed/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/01...eing-executed/
    Aaron Babbitt said that his wife was in fear for her life, which is why she tried to climb through the window to escape the commotion. Babbitt was shot and killed by Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd as she tried to climb through the broken window. At no point did she pose an active threat to any of the officers including Byrd, who recently admitted he could not see if she was armed, and had no cause to believe she was a threat to him.

“The only way we’d ever know why Ashli felt the window was the only way out is if she had been detained by one of the countless police officers that abandoned their post in front of those doors,” Babbitt said. “That did not happen. She was murdered and robbed of the chance to tell her side of the story.”
    Hold up. Wait a minute. Ashi Babbitt climbed through the window because she was in fear of her life? In fear of her life from whom? The "peaceful protesters" on her side of he barricade?

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Hold up. Wait a minute. Ashi Babbitt climbed through the window because she was in fear of her life? In fear of her life from whom? The "peaceful protesters" on her side of he barricade?

If you watch the full video she was trying to stop the guy with the trapper hat from knocking out the window and he kept getting up in her face with another guy (agent provocateurs?).

New Footage Shows Ashli Babbitt Confronting Police for Not Stopping Rioters
    https://neonnettle.com/news/18062-ne...opping-rioters
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

If you watch the full video she was trying to stop the guy with the trapper hat from knocking out the window and he kept getting up in her face with another guy (agent provocateurs?).

New Footage Shows Ashli Babbitt Confronting Police for Not Stopping Rioters
    https://neonnettle.com/news/18062-ne...opping-rioters
    Okay. But your missing the main point. If Ashlii Babbitt was in fear of her life from the crowd then officer Byrd had reason to be in fear of his life from the crowd. It's a damn shame that Ashlii Babbitt was with that crowd. Officer Byrd had no way of knowing whether Ashlii Babbitt was trying to get away from the "agent provocateurs" or if she was trying to help them. If she was really afraid of her life from the crowd then she should have left with the officers who were guarding the door when they left.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Okay. But your missing the main point. If Ashlii Babbitt was in fear of her life from the crowd then officer Byrd had reason to be in fear of his life from the crowd. It's a damn shame that Ashlii Babbitt was with that crowd. Officer Byrd had no way of knowing whether Ashlii Babbitt was trying to get away from the "agent provocateurs" or if she was trying to help them. If she was really afraid of her life from the crowd then she should have left with the officers who were guarding the door when they left.
    The officers did nothing--that should speak volumes. January 6th was a complete set up--the officers even waved people to go in.

The officers did nothing--that should speak volumes. January 6th was a complete set up--the officers even waved people to go in.
    The officers were outmaned and left because the FULLY ARMED WITH ASSAULT WEAPONS SWAT OFFICERS WERE COMING IN TO TAKE THEIR PLACE! That speaks "volumes." Your own article proves your full of crap. Ashley Babbitts husband said she was scared and was crawling through the window to get away from the protesters you a dishonestly trying to portray as "peaceful."

The officers were outmaned and left because the FULLY ARMED WITH ASSAULT WEAPONS SWAT OFFICERS WERE COMING IN TO TAKE THEIR PLACE! That speaks "volumes." Your own article proves your full of crap. Ashley Babbitts husband said she was scared and was crawling through the window to get away from the protesters you a dishonestly trying to portray as "peaceful."
    How did you get that I am trying to portray the provocateurs as peaceful? Provocateurs were there egging on peaceful protestors, if you haven't figured that out, you aren't paying close attention.

‘What The Feds Are Doing To The January Sixers Is Just A Small Example Of What They Want To Do To All Of You Who Speak Out’ – Jan 6 Protester Dominic Pezzola Sends

Letter From Prison

By Alicia Powe
    Published May 2, 2022 at 7:45am

The right to due process, enshrined in the Constitution, includes the right to a speedy trial by a jury of one’s peers. Every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Our laws demand that even those accused of the most horrific crimes of mass murder are guaranteed due process.

But under the illegitimate Biden administration, the Constitution, the First Amendment, and the bedrock of American jurisprudence are under siege as hundreds of American patriots continue to languish in solitary confinement without trial or conviction of a crime for protesting the fraud-ridden presidential election on January 6.

Dominic Pezzola, an honorably discharged Marine Corps veteran, father, husband, and business owner has been held hostage by the tyrannical government in the DC gulag for over 15 months. He awaits trial.

The government accused Pezzola of breaking a window to enter the Capitol and coordinating an attack on the U.S. Capitol in an effort to stop Congress from certifying Joe Biden’s 2020 election theft. Pezzola is charged with Conspiracy, Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers, Civil Disorder, Government Property or Contracts, Obstruction of an Official Proceeding, Robbery of Personal Property of the United States, Restricted Building or Grounds and Aiding and Abetting.

In an open letter to the public, Pezzola details the decrepit and torturous conditions he is subject to in the DC jail.

The federal government and intelligence agencies will continue to criminalize the First Amendment as dictatorship takes hold unless good people join together and demand justice, the political prisoner warns.

HERE IS DOMINIC PEZZOLA’S FULL LETTER:
    Hello from DC Gitmo to patriotic freedom-loving friends across America,

I hope you are all healthy and doing well, considering the circumstances we find our country and the world in at this present time. As I sit here illegally confined for the 15th month, eight of which have been in 22 to 24-hour solitary confinement, I know that I would never have dreamed that we would see our country in the condition it is currently. But here we are, tyranny no longer at our doorsteps but in our homes led by the illegitimate feckless sock puppet to the CCP Joe Biden and the communist Democratic Party. We are living in an era where political persecution is now normalized by our corrupt federal government. If you’re on the left you can get away with literally anything but if you lean right the dishonorable enforcement branch of the Democrat party also known as the FBI will make up charges set you up and destroy your life over thought crimes. Sitting here illegally detained for over a year, stripped of all civil human and constitutional rights such as due process speedy trial fair and reasonable bond cruel and unusual punishment, etc. I’ve had plenty of time to reflect on many things that I would like to share with you

We all know the November 3rd, 2020 presidential election was a disgrace. There is no possible way that a man as incompetent as Joe Biden who couldn’t fill a dozen seats at a rally and campaigned from his basement, got more votes or more minority votes than any other president in history including Obama. I’m sure a certain percentage of deranged lefties believe it, but no sane American bought it for a second. This reason, along with our cities being burned to the ground and looted, our kids’ schools being closed and our children suffering, our businesses being shut down and destroyed, being called racists, bigots, homophobes, islamophobes, etc., being censored and mandated, and our voices being silenced through a stolen election is why millions of patriotic Americans descended on our nation’s capital on January 6th to be heard.

What was meant to be a peaceful objection to the biggest fraud ever committed against the American people ended up being the biggest setup and scandal by the federal government against the American people.

Many of us now have seen enough videos and heard enough by now to realize the feds were responsible for the vicious assault and murder of American citizens on January 6th.

Meanwhile, Attorney General Merrick Garland has been unable and unwilling to answer any questions about the federal involvement in the events of January 6th. We’ve heard senator Ted Cruz question the deputy director of the FBI on whether or not federal agents or informants committed crimes or incited people to commit crimes on January 6th and she could not answer those questions. This is unacceptable and we must demand answers.

The FBI has admitted long ago that there is little to no evidence of conspiracy or planning on one hand and then charges us with conspiracy on the other. The feds have also admitted to having special operations units in the crowd on January 6 and from the evidence I’ve seen I can tell you that there were hundreds if not thousands of them. My question is if there were law enforcement officers in the crowd that day why didn’t they arrest the small handful of agitators who initiated fights with the police? Why did they let it get to a point where the Capital Police started pepper-spraying, throwing flash-bang grenades, and shooting rubber bullets into innocent bystanders? Isn’t it the job of law enforcement to preserve law and order? I think the answer is simple, the agitators who started the fights with police were plants or federal agents and the goal was to descend into a full-blown riot.

We know that four protesters died — more accurately were murdered by the Capitol Police on January 6th. Ashli Babbitt was executed by that scumbag Lieutenant Bird. There is information that one of the protesters we are being told died from a heart attack was actually shot through the eye and killed by a rubber bullet. I’m willing to bet that the other supposed heart attack victim was killed by Capital violence as well. Then there’s Roseanne Boyland. Some of us have seen videos of Officer Lila Morris beating Roseanne’s lifeless body until Morris broke her baton. Now we’re supposed to accept that she died of a drug overdose? I’m not buying it! When people die of drug overdoses it’s within 20 to 30 minutes of the drugs being consumed. Roseanne was out in public rallying and at President Trump’s speech all day. In order for her to have died from an overdose, she would have had to pull out a meth pipe in the middle of a riot. It’s bull$#@!.

Something else people may not know is that government installations, such as the Capital Hill grounds, are equipped with signal jamming technology. This is to prevent things like IED detonations, coordinated attacks, drone strikes, or classified info from being sent out through unauthorized means. So, when the prosecution accuses people of coordinating an attack on the Capital and the judges buy it up, there’s simply no way it could have happened since phones and radios were incapable of working. The only people communicating by radio devices that day were the police and the undercover federal agents in the crowd. We have discovered through many hours of video evidence countless plainclothes agents with earpieces talking into microphones in their jackets and sleeves communicating through hand signals and working in coordination with the Capitol Police to pass out weapons and bear spray to entrap protesters. We have seen undercover agents in the crowd with firearms and flashing their badges. We’ve even seen undercover agents behind police signs with their arms around Capitol Police officers’ shoulders talking into their ears and then two minutes later they are back in the crowd rioting. There are hundreds of examples of police brutality we have seen so far, like the woman who was viciously beaten in the tunnel.

Another question I would ask is how many BLM and Antifa insurrectionists were killed during the six or 700 riots they started? I don’t believe any were. In fact, dozens of innocent people were killed, thousands of police officers were injured and billions of dollars of property damage was left behind during the so-called mostly peaceful protests. As the corrupt and disgusting mainstream media would say we’re supposed to believe a day when 4 patriotic Americans were murdered was the greatest threat ever to our democracy. I don’t think so.

Being held hostage in DC I would imagine has similarities to being a POW in a third-world country. Aside from being physically abused while in lockdowns for months, I am subjected to racist propaganda and denied medical care. Not being allowed to shave or get a haircut for so long, I look like I’ve been stranded on a deserted island for decades. We are also almost completely cut off from any access to the outside world including visits from attorneys and family. I have not seen my family in over a year and now the jail has cut off my phone for no reason for the last 45 days so I haven’t been able to speak to them or my attorney either. The jail has also restricted our attorneys from seeing us to help us work on our cases, using COVID as a reason to shred our constitutional rights and the DC District Court judges are completely fine with it.

The feds are evil, period. They have been setting up people they politically disagree with for decades now from COINTELPRO in the late 60s against the Black Panthers to Governor Whitmer of Michigan’s kidnapping plot to try giving MAGA a bad image. What they are engaged in now is nothing more than a modern-day inquisition, trying to torture people into confessing to crimes they didn’t commit at the direction of the FBI.

The jail at one point wouldn’t give January Sixers their prescription medications such as mood stabilizers and anxiety medications leaving many to go through terrible withdrawals, bouts of depression and anxiety attacks. They wouldn’t give me my prescribed acid reflux medication leaving me to deal with the pain of stomach acid burning my esophagus for months at a time — all to thrust people into taking plea deals. One time, I asked Corporal Hayes, a corrections officer here at the jail, when the cruel and unusual punishment would stop. His reply was “when the FBI says so.” Pretty disturbing for people who are supposed to be pretrial detainees and this kind of treatment is illegal.

The DC District Court judges overseeing our cases know all about the illegal treatment we are being subjected to. Some have admitted in open court that our due process rights have been violated yet they refuse to take any action to remedy the situation. Why is that? Well, the short simple answer is corruption. Everything in DC is corrupt from the fraudulently occupied office of president Brandon to every core of the DC judiciary all the way down to the corrections officers with the low rank of private. I’ll take marching orders from the Democratic Party and the communist left. The constitution does not apply in our nation’s Capital the courts are all occupied by never trump judges even the ones appointed by him and the left-wing activist judges who despise the magnum movement. In fact, many of the judges presiding over our cases are the same ones who dismiss charges against BLM and Antifa when they burned and destroyed DC during President Trump’s inauguration. They dismiss charges against these same left-wing terrorists during the insurrection at the White House that lasted three days hurting hundreds of police and Secret Service. They destroyed federal property burnt a historic church and the president had to be evacuated. They have dismissed charges against the left-wing nutjob activists like Christopher Wray, who has a history of obstructing official proceedings such as Brett Kavanaugh and Jeff Sessions confirmations hearings but refused to dismiss the same charge in our cases.

It’s so bad that the only January Sixers who have been bonded out of DC are the ones who have disavowed their beliefs and president Trump and resort to complying with the lie that there was no election fraud. I will never disavow my beliefs or the president I still support. As for election fraud, the evidence is everywhere and mounting despite the left attempts to ignore and discredit it.

The last thing I want to talk about if I had to put a title on it would be called controlled opposition. Being trapped here behind enemy lines, it isn’t easy to get any type of relevant current news that isn’t communist Democrat propaganda. One of our sources is a talk radio channel that featuring so-called conservatives talk show hosts like Ben Shapiro. Shapiro constantly claim there is no evidence of why spread voter fraud and calls January Sixers idiots among other derogatory names. Ben Shapiro is nothing but a smug arrogant little man and none of us waste any time listening to him anymore. Then there’s Dan Bongino, which is sad for me personally because I used to like and respect Dan until he got on the whole, “January Sixers need to be held accountable” narrative without knowing all of the facts. But the biggest disappointment of them all is Mark Levin. Levin, a self-described constitutional attorney doesn’t even mention how our constitutional rights are being violated every single day and despite having people like the courageous journalist Julie Kelly on his show often who brings plenty of evidence of the government’s wrongdoing and entrapment he never misses an opportunity to say anyone charged with crimes of violence on January 6 needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

We’ve already been detained pretrial for over a year in solitary confinement under torturous conditions, what does he expect us to do serve life sentences? What happened too innocent until proven guilty? Why does it seem like some conservatives like Shapiro bongino and live in are so much more interested in us being prosecuted for January 6th then they are in seeing real insurrectionist like BLM and antifa prosecuted for all of the damage and destruction they caused to our country and our lives? There are still 14,000 hours of what I would suggest is exculpatory video evidence that Nancy Pelosi is hiding. Pelosi won’t release any of her documents related to January 6th and her failures and probable involvement and what happened that day, yet Levin seems to suggest we get the book thrown at us. These people have no idea what happened on January 6 innocent patriotic Americans who were expressing their First Amendment rights were being brutally beaten and murdered by capitol police all around us. These fake conservatives are too afraid to be called mean names like “anti cop” by the left wing news outlets to admit that the Capitol Police were wrong that day.

I would love to see Mark Levin’s reaction to being shot in the face and having flash being thrown at his head while peacefully protesting. I’m sure he would try to sell another book or be on the radio some more. It is absolutely astounding to me that these phonies can only focus on someone who was at the capitol on January 6 being sent to prison when the real crime was the illegitimate compromised Biden along with the corrupt Democratic Party committing the greatest act of treason in this nation’s history stealing an election and selling our country out to our enemies. Why is it that to these frauds that someone who might have broken a window and entered the Capital to let our government know that we the people were not OK with this scam and we wanted our voices heard so much more egregious than being traitors at the heads of our federal government? It’s no secret that the corrupt politicians like Nancy Pelosi have enriched themselves through shady business deals and selling our country out to the Chinese Communist Party. It is our duty as Americans to stand up for our country and our Constitution when our own government is trying to defraud its people through things like stolen elections.

Most Republicans in Congress are spineless gutless and ball-less. They are in no hurry to fix things because they have found ways to enrich themselves while in government and are not suffering like every day in Americans are. We don’t have the luxury of time. Our lives are being destroyed by tyranny right now, exposing the setup of January 6 would be the death nail in the democratic off parties coffin. Proving that the federal government in coordination with the corrupt left set up and entrapped their political rivals to both go after President Trump again and to unleash the government spying and enforcement agencies against the right, would be a guaranteed landslide for Republicans. Yet, rinos like Mitch McConnell and his kind show no interest in getting to the bottom of things most likely due to their own corruption.

Thank God for Congress members like Marjorie Taylor Greene Matt Gaetz and a few others who aren’t afraid to seek the truth. Problem is we need a couple hundred more just like them in Congress. America First patriots are tired of trying to play nice with the radical left. We tried voting and our votes were stolen. We tried to protest and we were attacked and set up by the government. The left will never play fair, and for fake conservatives and weak rhinos to try to reason and compromise with communists who are hell-bent on destroying our country all while condemning January Sixers who were willing to take a stand is beyond disgusting. It’s time to call these people out for what they truly are controlled opposition.

We are currently in the midst of a war but unlike any war ever fought on foreign soil, the implications of the outcome are far more severe. We are in a battle for our country, our homes, our lives and our freedom against the kind of tyranny our founders had tried to protect us from. It is time for every American who values their God-given freedoms to stand up unite get involved and push back against the totality tyranny that is threatening to take over. The time is now to let the so-called elites know that their power is just an illusion given to them by us the people. Relentlessly but legally pursue your elected officials and demand that they fight back. Call these radio show hosts who are supposed to be on our side and tell them that they are wrong about the January Sixers. Tell them about the thousands of letters we’ve gotten from great Americans all across the country and from people all over the world calling us heroes, telling us we are loved and admired and thanking us for standing for freedom. Let them know that they are either with us or against us.

I want you all to understand that what the feds are doing to the January Sixers is just a small example of what they want to do to all of you who speak out. Most of us who are illegally detained understand that right now we are the sacrificed lambs. We also believe we are serving a higher purpose, like opening the public eyes to the evil and corruption that is so prevalent in our government. But make no mistake, we are determined to fight and determined to prevail. Would the FBI still be unable to answer questions about all the nefarious characters? Like the infamous Ray Epps and others, who are communicating crimes on camera? Why does the FBI have no interest in them? We are in a position to deal with massive losses to federal prosecution. With God on our side an amazing legal team and the support of millions of patriotic Americans, we will emerge victoriously.

Lastly, I would like to say thank you for taking the time to read my letter and a special thank you to those of you who have donated to my GiveSendGo and to those who have written to me. I am truly humbled by your generosity and I promise to one day respond to each and every one of you when this is over. In closing, I am going to paraphrase a couple of quotes that I think ring truer now than at any other time since the greatest generation stormed the beaches of Normandy.

“All that needs to happen for evil to triumph is for good men and women to do nothing”

“If not us who? If not now when?”

God bless you all stay strong stay the course and let’s take back what rightfully belongs to we the people with much respect and appreciation,

Dominic Pezzola#376366
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...letter-prison/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How did you get that I am trying to portray the provocateurs as peaceful? Provocateurs were there egging on peaceful protestors, if you haven't figured that out, you aren't paying close attention.
    Okay. Did you even bother watching the video? Or did you just accept the so called "analysis" at face value? There is no sound on the actual video your article is linked to!

https://rumble.com/vsrtzi-ashli-babb...y-hallway.html

And further, please answer this one simple question. Why didn't Ashlii just leave with the three officers that left?

Okay. Did you even bother watching the video? Or did you just accept the so called "analysis" at face value? There is no sound on the actual video your article is linked to!

https://rumble.com/vsrtzi-ashli-babb...y-hallway.html

And further, please answer this one simple question. Why didn't Ashlii just leave with the three officers that left?
    That's not a simple question, you are asking me to know the mind of Ashli Babbitt. I did not know her. I think her husband knew her well enough to know her body language and actions from reviewing the video. I would trust his assessment over complete strangers who did not know her. And furthermore, I do not think the officers were there for her or anyone's safety.

That's not a simple question, you are asking me to know the mind of Ashli Babbitt. I did not know her. I think her husband knew her well enough to know her body language and actions from reviewing the video. I would trust his assessment over complete strangers who did not know her. And furthermore, I do not think the officers were there for her or anyone's safety.
    LOL. So you can't get in the mind of Ashlii Babbitt but you can get in the mind of the officers? Ummm....okay. As @TheTexan pointed out her husband is full of crap and is probably trying to get money out of the deal. So now you're going with "body language and actions" for a video with no sound? There are videos with sound from that day but the garbage article you posted didn't link to them.

Now, if you were a juror you might be asked to use the "reasonable person" standard as in "What would a reasonable person do in these circumstances." Is it at all reasonable for someone who's supposedly scared by the actions of her fellow protesters to crawl through the window where there is a visible cop with his gun pulled out then to simply go down the steps and leave with the other officers that are leaving? That makes no sense.

LOL. So you can't get in the mind of Ashlii Babbitt but you can get in the mind of the officers? Ummm....okay. As @TheTexan pointed out her husband is full of crap and is probably trying to get money out of the deal. So now you're going with "body language and actions" for a video with no sound? There are videos with sound from that day but the garbage article you posted didn't link to them.

Now, if you were a juror you might be asked to use the "reasonable person" standard as in "What would a reasonable person do in these circumstances." Is it at all reasonable for someone who's supposedly scared by the actions of her fellow protesters to crawl through the window where there is a visible cop with his gun pulled out then to simply go down the steps and leave with the other officers that are leaving? That makes no sense.
    I do not have to get in the mind of the capitol police since most of them waved the people in through open doors and they stood by and did nothing once the people were in.

Yet you demonize Ashli Babbett's husband as only angling to get a pay day out of his wife's murder.

Yet you demonize Ashli Babbett's husband as only angling to get a pay day out of his wife's murder.
    I don't demonize him for it. It's just how the game is played. He deserves whatever he can get from Ashli's death.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I don't demonize him for it. It's just how the game is played. He deserves whatever he can get from Ashli's death.
    I agree, but the pain and suffering will never go away for him. Byrd, the incompetent cop, still breathes and walks the streets and is still employed in the Capitol. This is why justice will bever prevail in cases like this.

Just now seeing this. Wow!! Thank you, donnay.

Quote Originally Posted by samforpaul View Post
    Just now seeing this. Wow!! Thank you, donnay.
    Glad people are finally seeing this with all the MSM/government censorship.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I do not have to get in the mind of the capitol police since most of them waved the people in through open doors and they stood by and did nothing once the people were in.

I agree, but the pain and suffering will never go away for him. Byrd, the incompetent cop, still breathes and walks the streets and is still employed in the Capitol. This is why justice will bever prevail in cases like this.
    LOL. Not very bright on YOUR part donnay. You falsely accused me of "demonizing" Ashli Babbitt's husband when I was just quoting @TheTexan. And your entire narrative is just BS. If Ashlii Babbitt was "scared for her life" from her fellow protesters then Officer Byrd had every right to be concerned about those same protesters and further he had ZERO reason to think that Ashlli wasn't part of them as opposed to be trying to run away from them. So....who was Ashlii afraid of?

He should sue her fellow protesters. (Excuse me. The "rioters" that @donnay thinks she was running away from.)

He should sue her fellow protesters. (Excuse me. The "rioters" that @donnay thinks she was running away from.)
    Well lets be fair, some of the protestors were most definitely Agent Provocateurs...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Not for nothing but wasn't she and others with Capitol Red Coats right before the premeditated killing?

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Well lets be fair, some of the protestors were most definitely Agent Provocateurs...
    Oh absolutely. The only person I heard of being arrested from that group of rabble was the guy that was one of the guys filming. He was black by the way. (Racism?) The three most culpable were the two guys that were smashing the windows and trying to kick in the doors and the guy that told the three cops who were standing at the door "Other people have been hurt today and we don't want you hurt."

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Not for nothing but wasn't she and others with Capitol Red Coats right before the premeditated killing?
    There was nothing "premeditated" about it. That's just the narrative you've been told by the right and the alt-right. That narrative is just as false as the narrative being spun by the left of this being an "insurrection." You don't have to believe every lie just because it happens to line up with what you overall agree with. Read up on the Boston Massacre and the role future president John Adams played in defending the actual Red Coats and why the rest of the patriots actually WANTED him to do that. Lot's of parallels here. And they probably didn't teach you this in your high school history class.