Thread: Steve King: America Headed Towards Civil War

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Steve King: America Headed Towards Civil War

But this outcome was set in motion long ago in 1933. It's just taking some time to fully metastasize as the distractions wane and the resources dwindle. The Reds and Americans were always going to kill each other at some point.

Last edited by AuH20; 06-26-2018 at 07:20 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    well that's nice and all but "THEY" have been at WAR with the AMERICAN PEOPLE my entire life...Nixon even declared war on us ( the last USA declared war btw).
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Good. We have the most guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    But they have all the tech and the msm. And I'm not talking about transgender activists.

David Brin has been saying we're in stage 8 of the Civil War since 2014

https://davidbrin.wordpress.com/2014...can-civil-war/

Phase 8 – …the Nixonian, southern-strategy “flip” leads ultimately to today’s full scale New Confederacy effort to finally destroy the United States of America. Not by arms, but by ending the effectiveness of politics as a pragmatic, open-minded process by which undogmatic citizens negotiate a mix of experiments and find out what works. Replacing all of that with dogma more intense than communism ever was.

Pragmatism and science and re-evaluation are the enemies. A conviction of moral superiority that cannot be shaken by facts.

Teen sex ages and rates, teen pregnancies, STDs, domestic violence, divorce rates, bankruptcy and debt default rates, economic productivity, net tax parasitism…even obesity rates… tell us clearly than outcome metrics do not support any claims that salt-of-the-earth types are better at life and raising kids than decadent university-city-folk. So? The response is to utterly ignore statistics. Truthiness is all that matters.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    well that's nice and all but "THEY" have been at WAR with the AMERICAN PEOPLE my entire life...Nixon even declared war on us ( the last USA declared war btw).

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jkr again.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    But they have all the tech and the msm. And I'm not talking about transgender activists.
    What happens if their own tech is used against them?

If there is a Civil War, one needs to look no further than to those who stand to benefit the most to know who the real enemy is here. They are the ones behind the puppet politicians who would benefit by suspending the Constitution in order to establish a system that benefits them at the expense of everyone else. The politicians and MSM? They are just cheerleaders.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One side has guns. The other side has dildos. I wonder which side will win.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Define "win".

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    Guns won’t matter when the weapons are biological. What do you think all those billionaire bunkers are for? Safe spaces during the “Great Depopulation”.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    Guns won’t matter when the weapons are biological. What do you think all those billionaire bunkers are for? Safe spaces during the “Great Depopulation”.
    That brings this to mind...

Revelation 6:15 - 7:1 Then the kings of the earth and the magnates and the generals and the rich and the powerful, and everyone, slave and free, hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains, 16 calling to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of the one seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb; 17 for the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?"

Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post

Giving myself a pat on the back for this one.
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" - Sam Adams