Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Evangelicals turn to Ron Paul (Doug Wead)

I say show me the money.

Let's see some new people donating to the campaign and a successful money bomb this weekend and I'll be happy.

Come on Mr. Wead, make it happen!
    Ron Paul: He irritates more idiots in fewer words than any American politician ever.

NO MORE LIARS! Ron Paul 2012

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is this just some ''made up'' news to spread some good faith amoung us, or are the Santorum folks actually turning themselves over to Ron Paul?

Don't get me wrong, it's great that morale is being kept up, but I wonder.
    The Swedish Forum of Freedom of Speechs thread about Ron Paul!

https://www.flashback.org/t491683

I love Sweden. But I hate the state that is governing it.

Buddy Roemer for President 2012!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Glad to hear it, but as a christian, these people make me go ... *blech. The politicization of faith in the first place, let alone for the purpose of electing someone like Santorum ... it makes me understand how so many dislike christians in this country.
    “If you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.” -CS Lewis

The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft.

If our society were a forum, congress would be the illiterate troll that somehow got a hold of the only ban hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by randomname View Post
    Politico disagrees:

xttp://www.politico.com/blogs/click/2012/04/duggars-if-not-rick-well-settle-for-mitt-120237.html
    $#@! the Duggars. Not for supporting Mitt. Not for supporting Rick. For whoring out their kids to reality TV.

a little late, eh?
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Quote Originally Posted by tremendoustie View Post
    Glad to hear it, but as a christian, these people make me go ... *blech. The politicization of faith in the first place, let alone for the purpose of electing someone like Santorum ... it makes me understand how so many dislike christians in this country.
    Aye, I could not agree more with you.

But it is too late to complain about that now. If this translates not only to votes but to money it could be a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by tremendoustie View Post
    Aye, I could not agree more with you.

But it is too late to complain about that now. If this translates not only to votes but to money it could be a big deal.

Push this video to the front:

Quote Originally Posted by Svenskar_för_Ron_Paul View Post
    Is this just some ''made up'' news to spread some good faith amoung us, or are the Santorum folks actually turning themselves over to Ron Paul?

Don't get me wrong, it's great that morale is being kept up, but I wonder.
    Having the support of Christian leaders doesn't necessarily guarantee that we'll get Santorum followers, for all we know they might not even know that Ron's still even in the race or that they've conceded

evadmurd

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Ron Paul is a Christian, confirmed as a teen, but I don't know that 'born again' is precisely correct. Whatever. I don't care, either. I look at how he lives.
    It's exactly correct.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by randomname View Post
    Politico disagrees:

xttp://www.politico.com/blogs/click/2012/04/duggars-if-not-rick-well-settle-for-mitt-120237.html
    One reality TV star with 19 kids != an evangelical leader. Most of his kids aren't even old enough to vote. And Ron isn't going to please everybody. Just enough to be a factor. I hope he wins Texas. If he does then.....

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

foot in the door ... good news
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

good Wead read.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

http://www.dailypaul.com/226171/chri...e-for-ron-paul
    SAN JOSE, CA -- "Many Christians are disappointed that Rick Santorum suspended his campaign, but God still has plans for the USA. By seeking Him we can find His plans," says Pastor Steven Andrew, President of USA Christian Ministries. The pastor calls churches and individual Christians to join him and fast and pray every Wednesday for God's intervention to help the USA.

He believes God wants a government and nation after God's own heart.

"After Santorum, then Ron Paul is the most God-fearing Presidential candidate that the Republican party should endorse (Exodus 18:21)," he says. "If Republicans don't give a Christian candidate, Christians should look elsewhere - even to a third party."
    More at link
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

Quote Originally Posted by PolicyReader View Post

I like this development. I hope it takes hold. This could get really interesting if it does. These are the sort of people that gave Santorum his out of nowhere IA win.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I like this development. I hope it takes hold. This could get really interesting if it does. These are the sort of people that gave Santorum his out of nowhere IA win.
    which is why we have to win something on the 24th or else itll look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mmfmj View Post
    which is why we have to win something on the 24th or else itll look bad.
    PA is the best hope. With Santorum out, if most of his voters went to Ron, maybe it's possible.

This is annecdotal, but most Santorum people here seem to like Ron as second choice.

I'm also positive he will over perform the pre Santorum drop out polling.

I wish there was money for TV ads.
    Last edited by 69360; 04-12-2012 at 03:52 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    PA is the best hope. With Santorum out, if most of his voters went to Ron, maybe it's possible.

This is annecdotal, but most Santorum people here seem to like Ron as second choice.

I'm also positive he will over perform the pre Santorum drop out polling.

I wish there was money for TV ads.
    Maybe if the moneybomb does well enough, I know it's a long shot with funding but *fingers crossed*

How extensive is your local talk radio circuit?

Quote Originally Posted by PolicyReader View Post
    Maybe if the moneybomb does well enough, I know it's a long shot with funding but *fingers crossed*

How extensive is your local talk radio circuit?
    No idea. I don't listen.

I do watch local OTA tv and there are tons of political ads lately. Can't be very expensive as even the lesser know congressional and senate candidates are up with ads.

No idea. I don't listen.

I do watch local OTA tv and there are tons of political ads lately. Can't be very expensive as even the lesser know congressional and senate candidates are up with ads.
    I'll see if I can dig something up, thanks for the reply

The funny thing is, if you actually READ and UNDERSTAND the Bible, then they would all vote for Ron Paul, because he best aligns himself with the teaching of the prophets.

Same thing goes for us mormons. If people READ and UNDERSTAND the Book of Mormon, and all other scripture, we would all vote for Ron Paul, because he best aligns himself with the teachings of our prophets.

The truth is (and I make a lot of enemies for saying this) "Christians" do not understand their own religion. At all. We know that we are not to judge, but yet we judge others every single day. We are told not to kill, yet we glorify our armies. We train people to kill and call them patriots. I mean, how many Christians can quote line and verse from the Bible, and yet can't even understand the basic tenants of our religion.

All in all, Christian voters should get behind Ron Paul, because he is the real "Christian Candidate"

Quote Originally Posted by jcannon98188 View Post

The truth is (and I make a lot of enemies for saying this) "Christians" do not understand their own religion. At all.
    Yep, most of them "mean well" but that doesn't cut it when it comes to being a moral person. I notice it quite often amongst my fellow Catholics. Even the parsons don't necessarily apply the teachings to everyday life, possibly because most live in their own little world.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12