Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Newsweek: 'Trump Impeachment Odds Rise After Explosive 'Fire and Fury' Book Revelations'

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    What if we just keep impeaching?
    Russian Market-@russian_market · 2 min.
    OPRAH WINFREY IS SAID THINKING ABOUT PRESIDENTIAL BID: CNN

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Probably shoulda started that about 30 years ago... CONgress ain't got the balls for it anyway.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Dream on Brother.

In Trump's administration, here's the full line of succession.

Vice President Mike Pence
    Speaker of the House Paul Ryan
    Senate President Pro Tempore Orrin Hatch
    Secretary of State Rex Tillerson
    Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin
    Secretary of Defense James Mattis
    Attorney General Jeff Sessions
    Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke
    Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue
    Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross
    Secretary of Labor Alexander Acosta
    Secretary of Health and Human Services Tom Price
    Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson
    Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao
    Secretary of Energy Rick Perry
    Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos
    Secretary of Veterans Affairs David Shulkin
    Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly
    The only caveat here is that Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao isn't eligible since she was born in Taipei, Taiwan, and is therefore not a US-born citizen.
    https://www.popsugar.com/news/What-O...dency-43553023

Any of those look particularly appealing?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    My money's on Buddhist monks.

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    If Trump goes, you know who we'll be left with... (shudder).
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Exactly. As much as I dislike Trump, Pence would be worse. Possibly much worse.
    And Nikki Haley would be chosen as his VP...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"Oprah reduces Golden Globes guests to tears with 'presidential' speech..."

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Russian Market-@russian_market · 2 min.
    OPRAH WINFREY IS SAID THINKING ABOUT PRESIDENTIAL BID: CNN
    (Daily Mail)
    'Nobody will ever have to say Me Too again': Oprah reduces Golden Globes guests to tears with 'presidential' speech praising the women AND men leading Tinseltown's fightback from sex abuse scandals

Oprah Winfrey used her Golden Globe lifetime achievement speech to thank the women who have bravely shared their personal stories of abuse
    Hollywood celebrities have to be the stupidest, phoniest, hypocrites on earth!

Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Canard View Post
    And I'm one of them. I really don't see a downside. No Trump and temporary government paralysis. Sounds great to me. Impeachment can't come too soon. Let the games begin.
    Yay let's cheer on the deep state!!

Uh, ok, how about not.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Impeaching Trump won't happen. It requires two thirds of Congress meaning a lot of Republicans would have to agree to do it besides all the Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It is right of center though, and we are getting the policies of Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan, as opposed to getting the policies of Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi.
    Because that is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo much better.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Because that is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo much better.
    I wouldn't say soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better, but it is definitely better.

The problem with Bush was that he doubled the size of government and started several wars.

Trump has started zero wars, he has lowered taxes and decreased spending.

Is it your argument we would be better off with higher taxes and more spending and another war or two?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

oops...

on the Trump scoreboard...

"WE" don't get to impeach and Congress will stop when they get Pence.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Canard View Post
    And I'm one of them. I really don't see a downside. No Trump and temporary government paralysis. Sounds great to me. Impeachment can't come too soon. Let the games begin.
    "I don't like you" is not grounds for impeachment.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    We should declare the government a fraud and start over, anything else is just pretending to be free. How can we ever encourage free elections in other countries if we can't do it here, if we can't be an example for other countries to follow the whole world is just going to get worse. Glorious leader's greatest accomplishment is illegal immigration is down, because they don't want to come here, not because they are not wanted but because our country $#@! the bed.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    That is my question, and a serious one...

What is he alleged to have done that rises to an impeachable offense?

Being pissed off by "tweets" is not a cause for impeachment either, as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I wouldn't say soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better, but it is definitely better.

The problem with Bush was that he doubled the size of government and started several wars.

Trump has started zero wars, he has lowered taxes and decreased spending.

Is it your argument we would be better off with higher taxes and more spending and another war or two?

Dubya didn't start a war untill he was in office over 2 years. Trump still has plenty of time to beat him. Just st sayin.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Shudder...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That is my question, and a serious one...

What is he alleged to have done that rises to an impeachable offense?

Being pissed off by "tweets" is not a cause for impeachment either, as far as I know.
    All of them have pissed all over the constitution, they don't give a $#@! whether the laws they pass are constitutional why should we follow precedence or the rule of law?

All of them have pissed all over the constitution, they don't give a $#@! whether the laws they pass are constitutional why should we follow precedence or the rule of law?
    So why impeach the one who is the closest to following the Constitution and turning us in a positive direction?

So why impeach the one who is the closest to following the Constitution and turning us in a positive direction?
    "Cutting off your nose to spite your face"

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Foreign policy is starting world war 3, what if we could stop it?

That sounds like deep state propaganda.

Actually, strike that, it is deep state propaganda.

Cutting off the gangrene leg because otherwise you will die.
    Cutting off a piece of your gangrene leg just to feel pain.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cutting off the gangrene leg because otherwise you will die.
    Hardly.

The replacement would be worse.

You might be close if Rand or somebody as good or better runs against him in 2020.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That sounds like deep state propaganda.

Actually, strike that, it is deep state propaganda.
    Trump literally said the justice department was the deep state and he put the guy in charge of the justice department. You are being neoconned.

DJTvsg may not start WWIII, any replacement WILL.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Hardly.

The replacement would be worse.

You might be close if Rand or somebody as good or better runs against him in 2020.
    neocon without a cult following would be amazing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast